Chapter 39: Talking To My Irish Boy

Thanks for all your advice! The one I think was the best advice I got was from @GirlOnFire00 who will get a dedication, but I actually have a few favorites. I will list them out along with what they said! Hey maybe your situation is like mine and this advice might help!

@GirlOnFire00 I've had this happen to me before (one day one of my guy friends who I was crushing on told me he was dating this other girl) and at first it really sucks. But what you should do is try to avoid him very ninja-y (without it being obvious is what I mean) and try not to think about him. And when you do, because I know you will, either think of all the bad and stupid and mean things he's ever done (which is kinda hard since he doesnt seem like a bad person, but try) and silently hate him for it, OR think of something really happy like penguins or ice cream or whatever you like and drown out any thoughts about him. And I promise it gets easy if you keep reminding yourself you're over him. Just keep telling yourself you don't care in addition to the other things. Hope this helps. An can I just say I LOVE this fanfic. Like it's the best I've read, and I've read a TON. (and please appreciate this super long comment because it's late and I typed this on my phone's tiny keyboard :))

Thank you for that!!! ;)

@Cassie_G4840 Honestly, the best you can do is just don't think about him. I know that sounds paradoxical, because thinking about not thinking about him just means your thinking about him... but get a really good friend and go see a movie and eat ice cream and be awesome. And avoid him if at all possible; but don't be too obvious like running away or whatever. Or you can do what I do which is probably not very healthy, but I find a TV show with a ton of episodes that I never watched and get addicted. Criminal Minds, Doctor Who, House, whatever. Just be sure at least one of the characters is totally loveable, and you'll be over him in no time, hopefully.

I hope that helps :) You'll find someone, you're too evidently awesome not to. :P xx

Thanks for calling me awesome! You're awesome too! GREAT ADVICE TOO! :)

@Lego_ma_CARROTS Awwe its okay love. When my first crush asked out another girl I was DEVESTATED and I went completely insane but my friend cheated me up we went and saw awesome horror movies and sappy love story's and she made Cons of my ex-crush and Pros about this other nice guy so just think of Cons about that loser who has obviously had something happen to his head and think of all the other guys out there dieing for u just to LOOK at them:-) hope that helped a little if not. Well. I tried. <33333

That helped a lot actually! But I really don't think there are guys other there dying for me to look at them! Haha :/

And lastly, one that made me smile like an idiot. Not exactly, advice, but it helped!

@LittleLeprechaun1313 Your story is awesome. Sorry to hear about that boy but to make you feel happy think of a T-Rex trying to pick up a basket ball that what I always do an I just start smiling

Chapter 39:

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"Harry." Louis pounded on my door. "Please come out. I feel as bad as you...maybe even worse. You just can't lock yourself in there forever mate."

"Yes I can!" I protested.

Oh Rosie. Why did you have to leave? Waking up in the morning and not seeing her was the most heartbreaking thing I have ever experienced.

"Hey Boo." I said to Louis. He ate a pop tart because he was too lazy to cook breakfast, as always.

"Hey." He greeted. "Is Rosie awake yet?"