Chapter 8: Going Clubbing

Somewhere in here it will mention that Liam only has 1 kidney. He was two now, but this chapter was written long before it was announced that Liam has 2 kidneys. So yes I know he has 2 kidneys so don't start yellin at me "LIAM HAS 2 KIDNEYS DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?!?!" So yeah...uh erm enjoy.

Chapter 8:

"I don't wanna go!" I whined while I was sprawled on the living room couch. It was 7:30 and both the boys wanted me to start getting ready. I know I promised...but I was just too damn lazy.

Actually I wanted to go...I just didn't want them to see me as a senseless drunk.

"YOU PROMISED!" Harry screamed.

"AND YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BREAK THEM!" Louis shouted. A week from now, I think I'll be deaf.

"But-"

"We have to do it again." Harry sighed. Oh no, they weren't gonna-

"STOP DRAGGING ME! I DON'T WANNA!" I yelled trying to fight against their hard grasps. "Do you want to go clubbing that bad?"

They nodded.

"Then go without me!" I said.

"No."

"UGH!"

Again they tossed me into my closet and sat in front of the door.

"Okay. Put a sexy dress on now." Harry said with an amused tone.

I heard a smack. "HARRY! That's still my sister!"

"Just lemme out!" I said.

"NO!" They both argued. Stubborn asses.

What the hell. Maybe they'll get drunk before me. I already knew I was gonna regret it when I started slipping on a dress. It was a black one shoulder dress that hugged my curves. It was simple, but I still loved it. I then chose a black pair of pumps that made my legs seem longer.

"She hasn't said anything...is she dead?" Louis asked.

"She was eating crisps on the couch like twenty minutes ago. I think she's fine." Harry said.

"Then why isn't she pounding on the door and yelling?"

"Maybe she ch-" Louis opened the door.

"Thank god."

"DAAAAAAMN." Harry said while is eyes scanned my body.

"Eyes up here Harry." I smirked.

Another smack. "HARRY STOP EYE RAPING HER! SHE'S MY FRICKIN SISTER!" Louis said.

"Stop smacking me!"

"Can you two get out so I can do my hair and makeup?" I asked.

"No. We need to make sure you're gonna actually go since you nearly broke your last promise." Harry stated, sitting down on my bed with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yeah." Louis agreed and plopped onto the bed too.

"Fine." I said. I went into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Seriously Harry, I know she's pretty because she's...well duh my sister but hands off!"

I chuckled and didn't listen to the rest. I straightened my blonde locks then applied some makeup. I finished after staining my lips with red lipstick. I looked into the mirror and smiled.

"Why does she take so loooooong?" Louis whined. "It's already 8:30."

I opened the door. "Done."