Chapter 20: Those Three Words

Chapter 20:

"Just talk to him." Zayn said. Pippa nodded in agreement.

Let's just say it's been a long week and I haven't looked at him, (trust me that was hard...those curls...dimples...and god those eyes!) talked to him, awknowledge him, and basically I just ignored him. Louis had been mad for the first couple of days, but when I finally told him he couldn't stay away from his best friend any longer, he gave in the next day even after he told me he wouldn't.

Just yesterday, Harry was giving Louis a piggy back ride around the flat.

Five minutes ago, Pippa dragged me into Zayn's flat demanding that we had a talk. Now here I am ready for a lecture.

"But I don't want to." I crossed my arms over my chest. "I can't even look him in the eyes without bursting into tears!"

"Just talk to him Rosie! He deserves something." Pippa tried.

"He said he loved me then ran off and had sex with some skank." I said.

"Well you didn't say it back did you?" Pippa asked. She was right. If I said I loved him, maybe he wouldn't have left and come back with that terrible love bite on his neck.

Partly it was my fault.

I just didn't want to admit it aloud.

"Well-"

"You didn't! If you just told him back none of this would have happened! Rosie, he adores you. He practically praises the land that you walk on." Zayn said.

"B-but..."

"Don't have anything to say back huh?" Pippa smirked.

"It's already all over the news now." I said. It was true. The day afterwards, it was all on the magazines. Pictures of that blonde barbie and Harry kissing. It was all over the news too. Then there was me, looking like a fool. Harry played me. What kind of image was that for me?

A hell of a bad one that's for sure.

"The news can go to hell." Pippa said. Zayn agreed with her. These two were in loooooove. "What matters are you and Harry's feelings."

"Which are for each other!" Zayn said.

"No. I don't want to talk to him. I don't want to look at him. I don't want to hear him. I don't-"

"Okay the song goes 'I want I want I want but that's crazy' not 'I don't I don't I don't loooooove him!'" Zayn said.

"Are you seriously quoting one of your songs?" Pippa asked.

"Yes." Zayn replied, giving her a wink.

"Well anyways...BYE!" I ran to the door and left. I heard them calling wait, but I wasn't in the mood to talk to the people that wanted me to talk to that jerk. Even if one of those people was my best friend.

I opened the door to my flat (aka Louis and Harry's) and unfortunately ran right into someone making me fall painfuly on my butt.

I assumed it was Louis. "What the hell Lou? Watch...oh." I looked up into a pair of dazzling green eyes that immediately locked on me.

Must. Avert. Gaze.

Can't. Take. Eyes. Off. Him.

My god those eyes...

"Sorry." Harry sheepishly said and offered a hand to me. I nodded. I took his hand and once it came in contact with mine, sparks flew instantly. It was like a bolt of electricity ran through my whole body.