Chapter 4: Hating Them

Chapter 4:

We arrived at an apartment complex type thingy. It took us two rounds to get Pippa's and my stuff to the elevator that Niall kept open.

"Why do you have so much stuff?" Louis complained, putting the last box down.

"I'm a girl. I'm supposed to have more stuff." I replied with a dull expression on my face. I didn't like the idea that I was going to be with One Direction. Many girls would kill to be in my situation but not me. I'd rather be the only child living with my aunt.

"Do you not like me or something?" Louis asked. All seven of us were crammed into the elevator with boxes on the floor stacked on one another. Here we were getting in a fight in the elevator with five other people watching.

"Do you want to know the truth?" I asked. I was hoping he'd say no.

"Well yeah, because you're acting like you hate me!" Louis said.

The elevator opened.

"You two should have your little conversation in private..." Pippa said. I sighed she was right. I really didn't feel comfortable telling him with five other people watching.

We separated the boxes, which ones were mine and which ones were Pippa's. When all of the boxes were inside Louis and Harry's flat and Pippa's in Zayn's, Louis forced everyone to go so he could chat with me.

Louis and Harry's flat was huge. Like the size of Aunt Beth's house.

"Care to explain why you act like you hate me?" He snapped. He looked mad.

"Are you sure you want to know?!"

"YES!"

"Well fine." Here goes it. He's gonna send me packing back to Aunt Beth. "I hate One Direction. I've always hated it. I just thought it was awful. Okay? There are people in this world that don't like One Direction and one of those people is me! You know what's worse? I've always hated something in the boy that always wore stripes. Yup, all this time I've been hating my own brother and I didn't even know it! Maybe it would've been nice if someone told me I had an older brother so I wouldn't be in this messed up situation. I still hate One Direction okay? And you, I guess you just still tick me off." I huffed. Oh boy, I didn't want to look at him. I shouldn't have said it. Oh god what have I done. I totally f#cked up the chance to get to know my real family. I threw the chance to hang out with the older brother I've never had out the window. What have I done?

I dared to look at him. His mouth was slightly open like in shock. "I'm sorry. You probably want me to leave now don't you."

"Do you want to be here?"

"I dunno. Do you?" There was that little war going in my head again. Part of me wanted him to say no so I could go back to Aunt Beth in Doncaster. Part of me wanted him to say yes so I could finally know how it felt to have an older brother.

He opened his mouth to reply. "WELL DUH!" He screamed. "All my sisters are so much younger than me. I've always wanted someone nearer to my age to hang out with. I was lonely and there you are. You've always been there and you're only two years younger than I am! You could've been that person! We could've been so close Rosie! I want you here so I can have that chance that I never experienced. I don't care if you hate me okay? I can change that!"

"So you really don't care that I said that I hate your band and I hate you." Here I was again ruining it. Way to go Rosie!

"Well that opinion can be changed Rosie! By the end of the week you'll be fangirling like your friend."