Chapter 16: Pippa's Advice

Thank you to everyone who has read this far! Love you all! Dedicated to @xXWinterWonderlandXx for being my turtle buddy ;) AND I HAVE MY BOLD AND ITALICS AND I AM VERY HAPPY!

Chapter 16:

"I love you." He said into the kiss. Wait...

I broke away from him. "What?"

Harry turned red and started fiddling with his fingers. "I-nothing."

"Harry-"

"I said," He paused, "I love you." I could barely hear it, but I did.

"You what?"

"I LOVE YOU!" He said loudly.

I didn't know what to say. What could I say? I've known him for a while I guess. We shared a few kisses...that were absolutely incredible. What was I supposed to say.

"Rosie?"

"I-Harry...I dunno." I wanted to slap myself. Real hard. I did love him. I just didn't want to say it. Dammit, I lost my chance. Harry would probably never talk to me again.

Harry's face fell. It made me feel so guilty. I wanted to scream, "I DO LOVE YOU!" but my mouth was dry and didn't form words.

"Okay." He said, quietly. He then walked out of my bathroom, leaving me there. How stupid was I? I don't know, very?!

I sat there for five more minutes silently crying and not bothering to wipe the tears falling from my eyes. After that, I just went to bed and dreamt about that kiss. That kiss that might never happen again.

***

"Rosie, why is there a bandage on your arm?" Louis asked the next day. Today, I woke up with red, puffy eyes meaning I cried in my sleep. I totally forgot that the bandage on my arm was completely noticeable. You really can't miss it.

"Nothing." I replied.

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

"Rosie, what happened?"

"Nothing, for the millionth time!"

"Third."

"Whatever."

"DAMMIT ROSIE IT'S A SIMPLE QUESTION! JUST ANSWER IT!" Louis screamed. Little did he know, it really wasn't that simple. Luckily we weren't anywhere public. The only viewer was Harry who was in the kitchen eating his breakfast, but every once in a while he would glance up at us.

"No."

"WHY NOT?"

"It's just none of your business. I'm alive, I'm fine." I said. In my head, I added, "Thanks to Harry."

"Stubborn." He pouted.

"Nosy." I shot back.

"Just tell me." He whined.

"NO." I crossed my arms over my chest like the child I am. Louis mimicked my movement.

"ROSIE ELAINE TOMLINSON, I COMMAND THAT YOU TELL ME NOW!"

I looked at Harry, asking for help. Our eyes locked for a second, before he looked down at his breakfast and continued eating, ignoring me.

"Fine."

"Really?"

"NO!"

"Fine, then I'll tackle you and remove the bandage." Louis said, reaching towards me.

"NO! I'll tell you!" I squeaked. Louis smiled in triumph.

"Finally."

"I was cutting myself." I whispered. Louis's eyes went wide.