Chapter 10: The Hate

Okay, here we go for chapter 10. And...italics means flashbacks.

Chapter 10:

I didn't want to do it, but I did anyways. I went on my computer and opened up my twitter. Usually the comments weren't that bad. Some said, "I wish I could be Louis's sister! You lucky ducky!" Others were more hurtful, but nothing compared to the tweets I was about to read now.

"Bitch, Harry is mine. I bet you're just a one night stand."

"You don't deserve to be Louis's sister, slut."

"Harry deserved better. Who cares if you are Louis's sister! You will never compare to Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe, or Daisy! You aren't their family."

That one was like a dagger to my chest. I barely choked back my shock on that one. I should have stopped reading, but being the person I was, I kept reading.

"There are so many more beautiful people out there for Harry, why you?"

"I bet Louis hates you right now."

"Oh my god." I said. I couldn't stand this. I logged on to my facebook and it was just as bad as my twitter.

"Rosie?" There was a knock on the door and I quickly slammed my laptop shut and tried drying my tears. But I knew every time I cried, my eyes would turn red and puffy then my lips quivered.

The door opened revealing Louis. "Hey," He sat down next to me and rubbed my back, "What's wrong? Why are you crying? I swear me and Harry are best buds again so...But seriously Rosie."

"I-I-I hate this. I'm considering Plan Y again."

"Plan Y?"

"Siberia." I replied.

"What happened?" Then Harry came into the room and saw my tear stained face. I saw his eyes widen, but I could see it in his eyes. He knew why I was crying.

"Boobear, I think you should open her laptop, I think that'll explain a lot." Harry sighed. Then he mouthed, "I'm sorry" before leaving my room.

Louis reached for my laptop, but I slapped his hand away. "No." I wiped my tears away. "I am perfectly fine! See?" Then as I thought about those other tweets, a few more tears slipped out. Curse my stupid emotions.

Louis then without warning shoved me aside and took my laptop to the other side of the room and opened it up. "WHAT THE HELL?"

"I wanna see what's wrong. Harry already knows." Louis opened up my laptop and I silently was yelling at myself why didn't I just put a password on it. Pippa knew everything about me so there wasn't really anything to hide. But I should have thought about it. I lived with two boys plus three others that had the key to the flat. They were nosy!

"Louis, don't-"

"They've been saying these things to you?" Louis turned to me.

I slowly nodded.

"When did it start?"

"When I was first announced as your sister." I responded.

"God I didn't know this would happen Rosie. I'm so sorry." Louis murmured.

"It's okay. Doesn't it happen to everyone. I'll get over it." I sniffled and reached for a tissue on my bedside table and saw the picture of Aunt Beth and I together. I sniffled more and blew my nose again.

"But these are the people I call my fans. This is not okay!" Louis said, scrolling through more of the hateful tweets.

"I think I'm just gonna go out and get some fresh air. I can't stand it in here any longer." I whispered. Louis nodded. He exited my bedroom as I changed. I put on some worn in skinny jeans, a white tank top, and pulled a big green sweatshirt over it. I then laced up some black converses.