But Who's Counting?

By wowdaisy

"I'm pregnant with your child, Alex." Sophia was determined on convincing Alexander that besides her being pr... More

Chapter One: "Happy Birthday!"
Chapter Two: "Hell yes!"
Chapter Three: "Deal!"
Chapter Four: "Abortion."
Chapter Five: "Baby."
Chapter Six: "Control."
Chapter Seven: "Mamas,"
Chapter Eight: "Nicole."
Chapter Nine: "The Grinch."
Chapter Ten: "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter Eleven: "Pack your shit."
Chapter Twelve: "I'm jealous."
Chapter Thirteen: "Who is that?"
Chapter Fourteen: "Hold me."
Chapter Fifteen: "Your face."
Chapter sixteen: "They're kicking!"
Chapter Seventeen: "Just friends."
Chapter Eighteen: "Family dinner."
Chapter Nineteen: "Family Dinner cont."
Chapter Twenty: "Are you drunk?"
Chapter Twenty-One: "She's mine."
Chapter Twenty-two: "Just like you."
Chapter Twenty-three: "Basketball and Ice Cream."
Chapter Twenty-Four: "Vodka."
Chapter Twenty-Five: "Cravings."
Chapter Twenty-Six: "I'm calling the police."
Chapter Twenty-Seven: "Bash your skull in."
Chapter Twenty-Eight: "Who's is this?"
Chapter Twenty-Nine: "Relationship status."
Chapter Thirty-One: "Cinnabon."
Chapter Thirty-Two: "Sophia's Family."
Chapter Thirty-three: "Buddy System."
Chapter Thirty-Four: "Pool."
Chapter Thirty-Five: "Dumbo."
Chapter Thirty-Six: "Surprise!"
Chapter Thirty-Seven: "Shorty."
Chapter Thirty-Eight: "Wedding Bells."
Chapter Thirty-Nine: "Thor."
Chapter Forty: "Welcome home!"
Chapter Forty-One: "Five weeks."
Chapter Forty-Two: "You deserve to be happy."
Chapter Forty-Three: "Call Daddy."
Chapter Forty-Four: "Mommy's not happy."
Chapter Forty-Five: "Being loved."
Chapter Forty-Six: "She said what?"
Chapter Forty-Seven: "Here goes nothing."
Chapter Forty-Eight: "Unbelievable."
Chapter Forty-Nine: "You're stupid."
Chapter Fifty: "Alexander the Maniac."
Chapter Fifty-One: "Nose rings."
Chapter Fifty-One 1/2: "Jaisiah and Jalen."
Chapter Fifty-Two: "Moving like a sloth."
Chapter Fifty-Three: "Adult Brownies."
Chapter Fifty-Four: "That's not his pacifier."
Chapter Fifty-Five: "Water balloons."
Chapter Fifty-Six: "Baby gravy."
Chapter Fifty-Seven: "Happy Birthday!"
plan b(aby)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS !!
Bonus Chapter
Chapter Fifty-Eight: "August 23rd."
Official Sequel #1 Sneakpeek
Official Sequel #2 Sneakpeek

Chapter Thirty: "Change your outfit."

4.1K 257 68
By wowdaisy

you guys KILLED the goal for the last chapter in like 4 hours and I hadn't even finished the chapter yet 😣 it's gonna get harder.

Goal: 25 votes and 15 comment.
I know y'all got it.

Alexander's POV

I stared at Sophia from the bed. She stood inside the bathroom at the sink with the door wide open. Sophia was mumbling, rather loudly, to herself.

Like she had been doing all day.

I don't know what her problem was but it now became my problem.

When I woke up this morning, immediately noticed the crying and yelling. By the time I got next door, I wasn't sure whether she was provoked by Quincy or if she was genuinely upset. I was getting mad because she was mad and wouldn't tell me what the problem was.

But she's been the same way all day. That happened at 7:21 this morning.

It was now 4:32.

She stood in nothing but a bra and panties while I had just finished getting dressed. I had on a pair of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. We were supposed to go to the grocery store about ten minutes ago but Sophia was still walking around naked.

"Babe?" I asked, almost scared. She was brushing her hair and if I said the wrong thing, I didn't doubt she would chuck the brush at me.

I stood warily as she turned around, a sigh escaping her mouth. She eyed me up and down before shaking her head.

"Change your outfit."

"Can I ask why?"

"Alexander Makai. Change your outfit now." She said, her hand gripping the hair brush and place it over her shoulder as if she was getting ready to throw it at me.

"Sophia."

"Okay fine! Go ahead and go out like that so everybody in the world can see your whole dick print and your abs! Go ahead!" She said, her voice raising as she began to cry.

Oh my god.

I opened my mouth to speak when she cut me off.

"I guess I'll just go out like this if we're showing our bodies off!"

"Sophia, that is not the same and you know it."

"That is not the same and you know it." She mocks me, crossing her arms across her chest. Her boobs lift at the action and she gives me a stern, tear stained expression.

"How am I showing my body off?"

"You're showing other people what's mine," she pouts before coming closer to me. My dick hardens at the words as she comes closer and drags her hand down mine chest. "This is exactly what I mean."

"We are going to the grocery store and I'm with you."

"Okay so what's the problem? Change the outfit. You're just going to the grocery store with me."

"These are casual clothes."

"Let me suck your dick." Her mood changes in two seconds and before I can protest, she's already on her knees and pulling my sweatpants down. My boxers are barely holding my dick back and I have no time to react while she palms me through the thin barrier.

"Sophia."

"Yes, baby." She says, blinking up at me. Her look was sinful and even after that night, I declared she could no longer perform any oral on me.

Her tongue was just as sinful.

"Get up."

"You're hardheaded." She said, palming me through my boxers again. She pulls them down and instantly latches her mouth onto the head of my dick. Her other hand goes to what didn't fit into her mouth and she's strokes and sucks.

My hand instinctively goes to the back of her head, pushing her bobbing head.

Fuck.

Seeing her in her bra and her pregnant bulge made this ten times hotter for me. Pregnant or not she was beautiful and just as sinful.

My dick was rock hard at this point and my head was thrown back as I groaned. She unpatched her mouth with a pop before going back to it. Her hands played with my sack as she expertly grazed her teeth slightly against me. My sack tightened as she did this and she only began to suck harder as I let out a string of curses.

"Fuck, I'm about to c-" just as I was getting ready to spill my seed into Sophia's mouth, I found my hips bucking into the air.

My eyes opened and I looked down. Sophia was no long there. Sophia was now standing up, on her way into the bathroom. She walked with a extra pep in her step.

"Change the fucking outfit, Alex!"

-
After Sophia left me high and dry, I changed my outfit, much to her pleasure and she quickly got dressed.

We left, leaving Quincy and Maya back home. Maya and Quincy both put in requests for food before we left, so I texted the items to myself.

Originally, the plan was for Quincy to stay for three days and leave but it got changed to him staying for a week. What ever was back home in California waiting for him, was not something he wanted.

At all.

I noticed he hated talking about being in California. Every time Sophia brought something about California up he would look away and just shrug before changing the topic.

Sophia probably didn't notice, but I did.

So he was staying for an extra four days and then leaving exactly four days before Sophia was scheduled to.

Sophia and I.

Of course I wasn't going to let her fly to California, alone and pregnant. I barely wanted her to go but it was her brother's wedding, so she had to.

"Are you listening?" Sophia snaps. My thoughts are al suddenly erased as she holds up two boxes.

"Huh?"

"I hate you." She says, tossing them both into the basket.

"I didn't even do anything." I mumble.

"That's my exact point! At least go and grab some milk. Almond milk. While you're over there grab a pack of cookie dough, Maya asked for it."

"We can go over their together." I say, pushing the cart up to where Sophia had work.

I swear, if looks could kill, I would be six feet under. Sophia has turned around and gave me a deadly glare while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Can you please do what I asked?"

"Can you not tease me?"

"Once again, you didn't do what I asked."

"Whatever, Sophia. I'll go get the damn cookie dough and milk." I say, leaving her the cart and storming away.

These pregnancy hormones are really no joke. She's acting like she has a stick up her ass and it's annoying as hell.

As soon as we got into the car, she opened her window wide open. It was damn near 50 degrees and I had the heat on. She had the window wide open and then when I asked her to at least put it up some, she mocked me in a baby voice before turning the radio up. Since I had the window controls on my side for all the windows, I put child lock-on before rolling up her window. Then I turned the radio down. She ignored me for the rest of the ride whenever I tried to talk to her.

If she wanted to play that game, I could play ten times harder.

I created this game, baby.

Hopefully by the time we got home, she was in a much better mood. She was in such a foul mood that even Maya questioned her issue.

Of course, Maya is extremely well observer so she can detect a mood change. Usually she can tell a person mood by the way they talk, but this time Sophia was simply coming down the stairs when she pulled me over to the side and asked what was wrong with Sophia. All I could do was shrug and watch along with Maya as Sophia passed us and went straight to the kitchen.

So yeah, hopefully her attudie changed by the time we got home.

I grab the milk and walk down three doors to grab cookie dough. I didn't know whether she wanted sugar cookies or chocolate chip cookies, so I just grab two chocolate chip cookie packs.

Anybody who likes sugar cookies should actually be put into a aslyum.

I slowly make my way back to Sophia. I was dragging out the amount of time from now to the next time she snaps at me.

I finally find her in another aisle than the one I left her in, a guys hand on her shoulder while he holds a box of snack apple pies. She's looking up at him and he's smiling down at her. My mouth doesn't even allow me to digest what I'm seeing and process what else could possibly going on.

"We are married and she is pregnant. Now, please stop flirting with my wife and show some damn respect towards yourself and our relationship." I immediately say while Sophia jumps slightly from my voice. I bring my hand to her lower back as she steps back into me. The guy tosses the box into our cart and Sophia starts to steer away. Towards him.

"You can't just stay stuff like that! It's not funny. He was being nice and helping your pregnant wife grab something." She snapped before quickly apologizing to him. He gave her a sympathetic wave before I turned her the other way.

"I can say whatever I want about the woman who is carrying my children. He shouldn't be ogling a pregnant woman. He should assume you're with someone, off the back. Now, next time I won't be so nice." I said. Yes, I was obviously angry. Sophia was now gripping the cart before I pushed it away and began to drag Sophia out the store.

That wasn't just helping her grab something. I know a guy trying to pick up a girl anywhere. He simply could have just gave it to her and left but no. He was touching what was mine and smiling at her.

Like he had a chance.

He didn't.

Only me.

"I'll order dinner. I can't stand to be in here another minute." I grunt out.

"I can't stand to be in here another minute." Sopia mocks me in a baby voice again. My eyes snapped to hers as we finally exited the door.
"Do you think this is a fucking game? You already know I don't like my cousin touching you, why would I like some random guy? I should chain you to my bed and leave you there for a week, maybe then you'll learn."

As soon as we found our way to the car, he nearly pushed me in before yelling.

"I should text him and tell him to come get me!" Sophia bites back, probably hoping to make me jealous. If she was, it was definitely going to do the trick.

Here we go with her impulsive ass words again.

I've had enough of this shit.

I let out a yell before slamming my hands on the steering wheel. I begin to pray to a God above before looking back at the road. As soon as we found our way to the car, i open her door so she can get in. She sends me a glare before climbing in, shutting the door rather loudly.

"I'm not one to be played with right now. I'll erase every number in your phone. I'll tie you in my closet so you can never see him again. Try me." I threaten.

"Try me." She mimicked me once again.

"Sophia! I'm not playing with you!" I warn her. She makes a mouth with her hand before saying 'blah, blah, blah.".

I glare at her before looking out the window. I promise, if she looked at me right now, she could practically see the steam leaking from my ears. My hands grip the steering wheel as I sharply turned into the garage at my building. I try to remain calm and keep my cool I really didn't want to be upset but today is just too over whelming for me not to.

Out the corner of my eye, I could see Sophia frown before finally turning to look at me. I was glaring at the scene in front of me. I saw her open her mouth before i protectively put my hand out across her chest.

"Ow!" Escapes her mouth as I reel my hand back over toward me. I pulled the keys out after putting the car in park.

"You literally bought this parking spot, meaning no one uses it but you... why was all that necessary?" She demanded, taking her seatbelt off and turning in her seat. I chuckled before answering in a low tone.

"I didn't wanna hear shit about those groceries, that's why." I exited the car before she could even speak.

"Asshole." I hear her yell.

-
It was fifteen minute since everybody has went to bed and nearly four hours since Sophia and Is heated words. She currently sitting on the bed, the covers pulled up just over her stomach as she watches me throw my items into a hamper. She has yet to speak to me and as much as I hate to admit, I'm close to apologizing myself.

Once we got home, I cooked Maya some dinosaur chicken nuggets and Quincy ended up DoorDash'ing food for the three of us. Sophia and Quincy bickered quietly while eating and I got Maya into the shower and made sure her room was spotless before she got to bed.

Sophia has marched ahead of me and had already gotten into bed so by the time I got into my bedroom, took a shower, and got dressed, Sophia was able to watch me the whole time.

But we still hadn't talked.

She was silently watching me and now I feel like how Sophia must have felt earlier: upset and the feeling of being watched.

I could feel her staring at me, so I distracted myself by putting my clothes in the hamper and now I was getting ready to put them inside the washing machine.

I grab the basket and walk out of the closet, my eyes unintentionally landing on Sophia.

I noticed she wasn't wearing clothes; just her undergarments. The black bra made her breast spill partially over. I couldn't see her stomach, but I'd recognize that bra from anywhere.

So I knew she probably only had the matching boy short under wear on underneath.

My gaze matched hers for a second before I shook my head and walked towards the door. I am just going to go down the hall and throw the laundry into the washing machine. Hopefully in that time, she falls asleep.

I doubt it though.

Just as my hand touches the door, Sophia finally speaks.

"You're not going to give me your shirt?" She says, a frown taking over her face. My eyes go to hers and she looks like she'll cry within the next five second.

She wanted my shirt?

For what?

"My shirt?" I ask for clarification.

She pushed her bottom lip out, nodding towards me.

I grab the shirt I wore today out. It wasn't even dirty, I just needed the load to be full.

I chuck it in her direction and it lands across her legs. She grabs it just as I finally exit the room. One the other side of the door, I stand for a moment.

Was she still mad or was she okay now?

Why did she want my shirt?

Awww, my baby wanted my shirt.

I dump the stuff into the washing machine and put soap into it before setting the cycle. Out the corner of my eye, Quincy comes out of his room. He's fully clothed and is adjusting that hat around his head.

"Hey, Alex. Do you think you could leave the door unlocked?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I'm going to get Sophia's birthday presents. I don't have a key to your house."

"Just take my car keys. There's a couple sets of them on the shelf next to the door. Just grab one."

"I don't need the car though. I'm bringing hers back."

"Okay then there's a spare house key in the bowl on that shelf. You'll know it when you see it. It's only two keys on that one." I say. Quincy thanks me before quietly making his way down the stairs and going through the bowl.

I find my way back to the bedroom and as soon as I enter, the first thing I notice is Sophia crying. She looks up when she see me in the door way.

Literally, before I could even process anything Sophia is skidding across the room.

She's wearing nothing but my black shirt and a pair of long black socks.

"I'm sorry, I love you so much. I'm sorry baby." She says, pulling my face down to hers as she kisses me in between words. She reaches up and locks her arms around my neck. "I love you, big daddy." She teasingly says, causingnmy to crack a smile. She moves up to kiss me and I kiss her back this time. "I'm sorry too, babygirl."

"I was acting like a bitch towards you all day. I feel bad."

"Baby, it's okay. I was like one as well."

"But I was acting like a even bigger one," if I could describe her face it would definitely be ':('. "And then I threatened to call that guy. I don't even know who he is!" She says crying again.

"It's okay baby. I know you know better. Besides, you're only mine. Just stop being impulsive."

"Yes daddy." She says, teasingly as she licks my jaw line.

"Nope, we aren't doing this again. You're the ultimate seductress." I say, grabbing her hand and guiding her to the bed. She pulls back with a frown.

"Ha-"

"My love, please come on." I say, looking at her. She smiles widely and scurries over to me and the bed.

Her mood literally went for -1000 to +1000. She climbs into where she was in bed before while I climb into where I usually sleep. I turn the lights off and turn of in the bed. Sophia's mirroring my positions.

"Xander," a new nickname "where's my body pillow?"

"Right here," I say, point at myself.

That was corny, I'll admit.

Truth was, her bod pillow was downstairs, but I was going to give it to her tomorrow.

Tonight, I just wanted to cuddle with my baby.

"I'll crush you." She says. I can see the pout.

"No you won't." I assure her.

"I'm like two thousand pounds."

"No, you're just dramatic."

"What if you want to get from underneath me?"

"I won't."

"What if-Alex!"

I pull her body closer to mine so that her head is on my shoulder and her stomach is basically propped up on mine.

"I love you mamas."

"I love you too baby."

"Say it again." I demand, looking into the dark room.

"You say it again." She whispers, snuggling into my shoulder.

"I love you mamas." She presses a kiss to my mouth and repeats her claim from earlier.

-

WHEW CHILE THIRTY CHAPTERS IN SHFJSLD PHASE THREE IS OFFICIALLY OVER. NOW HERES FOR (what I think) IS THE BEST PHASE OF THIS BOOK YA HEAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDD

okay I'm done.

Goal: 25 votes and 15 comments!

I love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 28.8K 35
(Completed) Mature content warning ------------------------------------------ "Take off your clothes." "W-what?" I pry my eyes away from his lips to...
211K 10.9K 49
❝You feel so good, 𝐌𝐬. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧.❞ He moans in my ear before arching me on his desk. I tried to keep my moans at a minimum, but he felt incredible...
1.2M 43.2K 82
♀♀ MATURE CONTENT warning ♀♀ β€’ β€’ β€’ He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...
987K 43.7K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...