The Son Of A God ( Male Reade...

By Anime_Progam

Your father was sent flying into the rocks, blood pouring from the many cuts in his body. Atreus "FATHER NO... More

Every Journey Begin's...
The Power Revealed
The Church
Reincarnation
Training
The Familiar Forest
Preparations
The Game Begin's...
...And Ends
...With A Single Step
The House of Sparta
The Holy sword Project
Spartan Law
( Sidestory )The Witch
War Declaration
The battle for Kuoh
Rivalry
Open House
Reunited Once More
The Meeting
A New One Awakens
A Question for all of you!
The decision has been made!!!

A Jackass

8K 116 90
By Anime_Progam

Y/n POV

Man, I really needed to pull some extra jobs for cash today. I'm beat. 

You placed your axe in the closet and closed the door before taking off your shirt. In nothing but a towel around your waist, you walked through the house to the bathroom.

I need a good warm bath.

You took off your towel and put it on a rack near the sink before opening the door and seeing Asia already there. She looked at you, and her eye's trailed downwards to your jewels. Realizing what was happening you covered your junk and turned around.

S-sorry, my bad.

You went to leave but was stopped when Asia grabbed your forearm. 

Asia "Um.......I've.........never seen.......another mans..........y-you know.........thing.......before."

I-I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were in here, It's my fault.

Asia "Well.......should we make the most of it?"

What do you mean?

Asia "Well, I heard that when two people take a bath together it helps them understand each other on a deeper level."

Really?

Asia "Y-yeah, when two people interact during a bath it's supposed to deepen their relationship."

You felt your heart skip a beat when she pressed her bare back against you. 

Asia "I just want to get to know you better, I see how close you are with everyone at the club and I want to be like that too."

Your heart was beating out of your chest, you placed your hands on Asia's shoulders and turned to face her.

Sorry Asia, but it's not that I don't want to get to know you better either. It's just, not like this, I don't even think I'm ready for something like this. Besides, you wouldn't like the real me.

Before she could respond, you left her to finish up as you just went back to your room and got into a pair of shorts and a tank top. You saw a red light appear and next thing you knew Rias was in your room.

Rias? It's kinda late don't you think.

She just looked at you.

Is everything ok?

Rias "Y/n, I need you to take me."

Huh? Come again?

Rias "I need you to take my virginity."

She started undressing before you could get a chance to respond.

H-Hold on Rias, you wanna explain why this is happening so suddenly?

Rias "Am I not good enough?"

No! By god no your gorgeous.

She pushed you onto the bed and climbed in top of you.

Rias "You too? You're a virgin right?"

Y-Yeah.

Rias "Once it becomes know that I am ruined I'll be free."

She unclipped her bra and threw it to the side.

Rias "I'm trusting you."

She grabbed your hand and placed it right on her boob.

Rias "Go ahead, just touch them all you want."

W-Wait a minute, timeout.

Rias "Are you choosing to not have me?"

Th-That's not it!

A grey circle appeared on the floor in the room and you turned rias over to where she was lying on her back on the bed, you were on the corner on one knee. You called the axe and it flew through your closet door and into your hand. When the portal closed, a woman in a maid uniform with long grey hair was now standing in your room.

??? "Really Rias, your here with this low life? You do realize sirzechs will be terribly disappointed in you."

Who are you?

Rias got off the bed and was now standing.

Rias "My virtue is mine and mine alone, what does it matter who I give it to? And another thing,"

Rias crossed her arms, making her already big boobs even bigger.

Rias "I will not have anyone call my dear friend here a low life, I don't care if your my brother's queen or not."

The women merely looked at her and went to pick up her shirt.

??? "Noted, but you are the next head of the house of Gremory; Have some respect."

She turned to you.

??? "Please pardon the interruption, my name is Grafia. We'll be leaving now."

She took one look at your axe and you saw her face change into shock before she regained her composure.

Grafia "You're the one with the axe, I see. Your also the one with the strange familiar, this is interesting indeed."

Rias lowered your arm which had your axe in it.

Rias "I'm sorry Y/n, I wasn't in my right mind. Let's forget about this?"

Uh, sure.

She smiled and gave you a peck on the cheek before leaving.

* Timeskip *

You felt some strong power nearby and got ready for anything as you walked into the ORC club room. Rias was at her desk while the Grafia lady from yesterday was there as well. As soon as you closed the door Rais stood up.

Rias "Everyone's is here."

Grafia "My lady, may I have permission to speak openly?"

Rias "Let's hear her out."

Then the room's entrance erupted with a powerful fire and when it died there sat a man in a red suit.

??? "And riser has arrived in the human world."

The man who called himself Riser turned around.

Riser "And I've come all this way to see you, my beloved Rias."

Who's this guy?

Grafia "That is riser phoenix, he is a pure-blooded devil and the 3rd air to the house of phoenix."

Which means?

Grafia "He is also Fiance to the next head of the house of Gremory."

Wait, what?

Issei "This douche? Your joking right?"

Grafia "I am not, lady Rais had been engaged to lord Riser for quite some time."

Married?

*Small Timeskip*

You were ready to call your axe on a moments notice, and Hati was waiting to be summoned to. Right now though, he was sitting next to Rias and fondling her in every day he could without outright molesting her. Eventually, Rias got tired of it and got up.

Rias "That's enough Riser. Why don't you get it? I have no intention of ever marrying you."

Riser "But Rias, it appears that your family's circumstances are in such a way that you are not in a position to be so selfish."

It's not being selfish if she doesn't want to.

He turned his attention to you.

Riser "And who gave you permission to speak?"

I did, I don't need anybody permission.

Rias "I will say it one last time Riser, I have no intention of marrying you!"

He stood up and picked her head up by the chin with two of his fingers, touching foreheads from the close range he made.

Riser "Let me remind you Rias that I bear the name of the house of Phoenix, insulting our name is unacceptable."

Hati!

Hati was summoned and landed right in front of you.

Riser "You insult me with such a weak creature."

He blew some fire on Hati, but when it stopped Hati wasn't affected at all.

Good luck with that one, your attacks don't work on Hati.

Riser "Riser does not care if he has to incinerate everyone in this room, you will return to the underworld with me!"

The power the two of them were giving off was growing fast. 

Grafia "That will not be necessary. As you know lady Rias, i was sent here as an ambassador by sirzechs. Should peace fail I am the last resort. "

And should anything happen to Rias or anyone in this room you'll have me to face.

Riser "You're quite annoying, just shut up already."

He threw a flame attack at you but you used your shield and was protected from it.

Good luck buddy, you'll need it.

Riser became visibly pissed.

Grafia "As I was saying, should Rias put her personal feeling before her family's their will be a raiding game to determine the outcome."

Riser "Riser has competed in numerous raiding games and has scored 7 victories for himself, but my inexperienced wife has never participated in any games."

Before you throw an insult, learn your facts. Raiding games are for mature devils, it's not like Rias could have participated even if she wanted to. Plus, they're all her pieces in the first place so before you insult them you better get through me.

Riser started laughing and snapped his fingers. More fire entered into the room and his peerage was now in the room. 

Issei "Holy hell, WHY CAN'T I BE THIS GUY!!!!"

Issei starts drooling all over him.

Riser "Rias why is your servant drooling all over me?"

Rias 'His dream is to become the Harem king."

??? "Ew, what a total barbarian."

The girl with twin tornado pigtails spoke, and she was kinda cute.

Riser "Now, I have my peerage and you have just you and your familiar, what are you going to do?"

I have a friend I can call, plus my other familiars. 

Riser "Multiple?"

You summoned three falcons, one of which was a phoenix.

My three falcons,

And your spy birds aren't very sneaky either.

You went into your pocket and pulled out a handful of his spy birds feathers. They floated to the ground as Riser watched the whole time. 

Not to mention I have a gear that will get me out of a tough spot if need be, but my good friend here...

The door burst open as the axe landed in your hand.

... gets the job done. 

He froze, looking at it with fear.

I see you recognize it, it was my fathers. Didn't he take down one of your birds before?

He backed up as you took a step forward. 

Now, if this raiding game is to happen I am helping Rias. Try and stop me, I dare you.

You extended your arm that was holding the axe and made it began emitting a freezing cold aura, it got to the point where you gave it so much power as to where it froze the blade and tip over a thick sheet of ice. 

Now, is there anything else you need?

Riser "R-Riser will be taking his leave now."

With that he and his peerage left in a fiery portal.

Grafia "I see, Sirzechs will be interested to hear about you."

You let the axe melt and placed it down on your side, using it as a balance as you leaned on it. 

Anything else Grayfia?

Grayfia "Lady Rias has one week to train her peerage to the best possible before the raiding game."

Great, we'll see you then. 

With that you took your leave for home, it was going to be a long week. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 1K 20
In the supernatural world, there's tons of individual beings just waiting for the story of their rise to greatness to start. A story where they rise...
2.3K 106 20
"As the light grows, the darkness awakens." Since finding myself and saving my brother, life has been quiet. Kratos and I have carefully crafted a ne...
25.3K 614 32
( Alright everyone. This shall be my second story.Wish me luck and I hope you will like it ) Despite killing all the Olympians who betrayed him and...
298K 10.9K 51
It's not a secret that the god of war hates gods. It is also no secret that he has killed one or two of them. Now, after the adventure of bedding his...