āœ“ | FANBOY Ā²

By PLUTOTOWN

FANBOY ā what can i say? i'm the love of my life's biggest fan. āž in which marvel's sweethearts got a lot of... More

FANBOY
CAST
PLAYLIST
001. home sweet home
002. it's a plan
003. worlds colliding (part 1)
004. worlds colliding (part 2)
005. shark week
006. oh brother
007. to greater things
008. heartthrob
009. infinity
010. say yes to the dress
011. decisions
012. take me or leave me
013. girls day
014. run and tell that
015. out tonight
016. in la (part 1)
017. in la (part 2)
018. i love play rehearsal
019. birthday girl (part 1)
020. birthday girl (part 2)
021. not so spooky
022. vogue
023. hard day's night
025. the ellen show
026. almost there
027. you cant stop the beat
028. you're timeless to me
029. christmastime is here
030. feliz navidad
031. new year new me
032. saturday night live
033. valentine's day
034. the oscar's
035. bestie
036. rock on
037. infinity war
038. met gala
039. without you
040. birthday boy
041. vacation all i ever wanted
042. bachelor/bachelorette
043. cold feet?
044. runaway bride
045. one last mission
046. listen to your heart
047. you matter to me
048. happily ever after
THANK YOU
QUESTION AND ANSWER
BONUS: FILMING FAR FROM HOME
BONUS: WICKED
BONUS: GIVE IT UP
BONUS: FAR FROM HOME PRESS TOUR
BONUS: FAR FROM HOME PREMIERE
BONUS: BYE BYE HAIR
BONUS: THE WEDDING

024. stuffed

1.7K 117 22
By PLUTOTOWN

7.2 million likes
@indigoblue: Happy Thanksgiving ♡ 🍂 See you tomorrow on the Macy's day parade #HairsprayLive ♡ 🍂🌞

•••

"Going back to Papa's!" Indigo squealed. The day before her and her Hairspray Live cast mates prerecorded their Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade performance, and after that she took the next flight to New York, with Tom tagging along. After that he would have to resume filming, but he would definitely be back in time for Hairspray live.

They were currently in the car, driving back to Indigo's childhood home. She hadn't seen both her brother father since her birthday party, so it was going to be nice to spend the holiday with them.

"You sure are excited, huh?" Tom questioned her. "Did you drink coffee this morning?"

"Um, duh!" She replied in a sassy tone. "How will I survive?"

"I think we might have to stop buying coffee." He says, which didn't make Indigo happy.

"What?"

"I'm drinking this coffee." Tom then grabs the cup of coffee out of Indigo's hands and chugs it. "Hey-"

"That was the worst coffee I ever tasted." He gags. "How much cream and sugar did you put in this?"

"Um." Indigo paused. "A lot."

"Yeah, no more coffee for you." Indigo looks over to Tom with a frown on her face.

"Do you really want a walking zombie as your future wife?" She fake sniffles and puts on a puppy face.

"Ah, would you look at that." Tom takes a sigh of relief. "We're at Papa's."

"Hey, you can't call him Papa-"

•••

8.7 million likes
@indigoblue: this was from yesterday but we were looking cute-
Tagged: @dovecameron

•••

"If it isn't my true blue child." Papa Rivera greets his daughter. The two hug, and he notices Tom behind her. "And Tom."

"Hi, Rafael." Tom waves awkwardly. "My future father in-"

"Don't mention that." He spits, but he was only joking to scare him.

"I-"

"I'm kidding!" Papa Rivera let's go of Indigo and goes to hug Tom. "How could I be so rude to my future son in law?"

"Papa, did you really try the whole "scare Tom" thing again?" Indigo asks, crossing her arms.

"And what about it?" He laughs. Like father like daughter. "Come inside."

The two entered the home, and Diego's presence was definitely missing. If he were there, he would be running faster than Usain Bolt to the door. "Where's Diego?"

"Last time I checked he was boarding his plane. He should be here in an hour or so." It was clearly that Diego was too stupid to fly to New York the day before Thanksgiving. Indigo made the effort to get here early so she could spend more time with her father.

"I see." Indigo replied, keeping a straight face. "Is the parade on?"

"Check it out yourself. I'm dying to see your performance." Papa Rivera was definitely a proud father right now. He couldn't wait to show this off to his coworkers on Monday.

Indigo and Tom went to the living room and sat next to each other on the coach. "Oh. It's just the boring floats and shit."

"Ah, language." He pointed.

"Coming up later: a performance from the cast of NBC's Hairspray Live!"

"Ah! That's me!" Indigo cheered as she saw herself on the screen for about two seconds.

While Papa Rivera was in the kitchen preparing dinner, a knock emerged from the door. Indigo was too lazy to get the door, so Tom did instead.

"Indie, Diego's here!" Tom yelled out. Indigo rushed to the door to hug her brother. "Hermano (brother)! Te extrañe (I missed you)."

"Yo también (me too)." Diego chuckled as he wrapped his arms around his sister.

"I understood like two words of that." Tom said.

Indigo let go of Diego to scold Tom. "Oh, hush. I told you I could teach you once filming is over!"

"Yeah, you did. But I'd be too distracted, love." He shrugged.

"Estúpido (stupid)." She giggled at him.

"Huh?"

"Wow." Papa Rivera said as he emerged from the kitchen. "And to think I gave you my blessing here last year."

"And now, the cast of Hairspray Live!"

"Everybody to the living room!" Indigo yelled at the top of her lungs.

While Papa Rivera made sure no appliances were on, everyone else ran to the living room and plopped onto one of the couches.

"Oh my god, it's happening." Indigo whispered to herself.

"Where are you-"

"Shh!" She shushed Diego. "Wait."

"Is this prerecorded-"

"Yes!" Indigo answered quickly. "Now shush."

Papa Rivera walked into the living room. "Did I miss-"

"Shh!" Indigo, Tom, and Diego shushed in unison.

The performance went on, and Indigo then popped up on the screen. "Papa! I'm on fricking TV!"

"That's my daughter!" Papa Rivera cheered.

"You can't stop a river as it rushes to the sea-"

It was kind of weird for Indigo to watch herself singing on the screen, but she was too excited to care. Tom was currently a proud boyfriend right now. He always felt some type of way whenever he watched her sing, and this was one of those times.

Once the performance was over, everyone clapped for Indigo. But she was being too humble about it. "Why aren't you clapping for Jennifer Hudson?"

"I mean, you were literally right next to her." Diego shrugs. "Lucky bitch."

"Diego!" Papa Rivera yelled. "Lengua (language)."

•••

Tweet

@enews: @indigoblue slaying this performance? We're not surprised.

@username: etrash not spreading lies for once? we might have to stan
@username: mans was really eyeing indigo DAMN 👀
@username: tom has competition-

•••

Tweet

@indigoblue: I'm thankful for a lot this year. Maybe too much to count. My family, Jenny, Tom, my Spidey Crew, Hairspray and everyone who believed in me. Words cannot express how grateful I really am. Happy Thanksgiving mis amigos. Los amo a todos (I love you all). 💙

•••

Who doesn't love a good ol Thanksgiving chapter? Also I know some people will assume but I am NOT Latina! I took Spanish for 3 years in school and continue to learn a little more Spanish every now and then. Nothing wrong with a white girl knowing Spanish 😂

ALSO VOTE GOD DAMMIT YALL GHOST READERS IRRITATE ME

ESPECIALLY YALL WHO COMMENT BUT DON'T VOTE LIKE WHAT?? NO SENSE

Don't think I didn't notice the jump in votes smh

CAUGHT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 12K 104
šŽš šš”š‘ššŽš’š„. you're scared, i'm nervous but i guess that we did it on purpose āŖ social media x real lif...
2.3K 96 18
š¹š‘’š‘Žš‘Ÿ š‘–š‘  š‘”š‘’š‘šš‘š‘œš‘Ÿš‘Žš‘Ÿš‘¦ š‘…š‘’š‘”š‘Ÿš‘’š‘” š‘–š‘  š‘“š‘œš‘Ÿš‘’š‘£š‘’š‘Ÿ āœæ Who ever thought a villian would fall in love? And with the hero... āœæ Started w...
240K 4.8K 70
"You can't stand there and tell me you're worth nothing because you're worth everything to me." ~~~ Peter wanted to save her. He loved her with ever...
856K 21.3K 62
"š˜”š˜³. š˜š˜°š˜­š˜­š˜¢š˜Æš˜„, š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶'š˜³š˜¦ š˜£š˜­š˜¶š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø." * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * š˜Šš˜°š˜®š˜±š˜­š˜¦š˜µš˜¦š˜„ (Tom Holland x Reader)-(Trigger Warn...