Alone With Ross

Από japanese_buffalo

"Two months of being alone and without Ross, is two months of me regretting my decisions, of me being absolut... Περισσότερα

Alone With Ross •Ross Lynch•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7• WARNING
•8•
•9•
•10•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20• TRIGGER WARNING
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•53•
54
55
56
57
58
•59•
•60•
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•87•
•88•
•89•
•90•
•91•
•92•
•93•
•94•
•95•
•96•
•97•
•98•
•99•
•100•
Epilogue
Thanks
Hello <3

•11•

3.7K 170 9
Από japanese_buffalo

October 9th 2011

"Here, put this on." I was lounging in Pipers shared bedroom staring at her ceiling as she helps me find an outfit for my court trial. She threw this black material at me. I sat up and held away to get a better look at it.

"I'm not wearing a fucking dress, and don't even think about pulling out that lame ass pants suit." I throw the dress back at her but she hands it back to me.

"Please just put it on Cass, everything else you've rejected everything else, and that's the only color that matches your soul." She smirks at me. I like it how she doesn't get offended by my profanity, and she starting to joke around with me.

"My soul is not black." I walk into the closet and slip it on. I glance at how it reaches the tops of my knees. I walk back out to face Piper. She smiles brightly.

"Can you uh, do my makeup?" She nods and leads me towards her bed and grabs a bag full of the crap.

"I'm just going to do your eyes and give you lip gloss." She took my glasses off my face, making my sight blurry. She starts coming towards me with something in her hand.

"Woah! What the fuck is that?" I push her hand away.

"Relax. Its an eyelash curler." I sit still this time and let her "curl" my eyelashes.

Within 12 minutes of staying still and trying to keep insults to a minimum she finally finished with putting on my makeup.

"Cass! We leave in 10 minutes!" Mama Vi yells down the stairs.

I pull my dress down when I reach the top of the stairs.

"Cass! Wait!" Piper comes up after me and snips my ponytail holder making me scream and my hair fall down to my waist. She messes with my hair then smiles sheepishly with the scissors behind her back.

"I will kill you when we get back." I head out towards the car where Mama VI and Ross are waiting.

Ross is turned towards the other side trying to get his seatbelt adjusted.

" Can you give me a hand please." The truck is very tall, like getting mounted on a horse, plus I'm wearing a dress.

Don't want to Marlin Monroe anybody.

"Yeah." Ross turns towards me and he pauses. Then proceeds with helping me in. I'm not going to lie, if I were to get a reaction out of him from wearing a dress I'd do it more often.

"You look beautiful." His lips are close to my ear making me scrunch my neck up and getting a chuckle out of Ross. "Are you nervous?" I grab his hand that was sitting in between us on the car bench.

"Extremely, I don't want to see him." I lean into Ross for comfort the rest of the way there.

••• No ones point of view •••

Caspian and Ross and Caspian's lawyers sat at a table in the front of the judge. The lawyer was going over things with the two teenagers. They decided a last resort would be to let Ross speak.

In court the victim always speaks first, as for the other, they only get to make one statement at the end to change the judges mind. But the odds seem so against Rider.

•••

"All rise." I quickly stood to my feet still grasping onto Ross' hand.

"We are here for the state of Indiana vs. Rider Miles Taylor. You may now be seated." I plop back down sighing, trying to get myself to relax.

"Caspian Lynn Graber, will you please make your statement?" My mouth is completely dry. I nodded my head and stood to walk towards the stand. I was reluctant to let go of Ross' hand, but I wanted to see that no good scumbag behind bars.

The stand by the judge feels like a cage. I clear my throat and look directly into Reed's eyes.

"I was violated by Rider Taylor on September 18th-"

"Was this the first time he has done this to you?" Reed's lawyer interrupted my claims.

"No, it wasn't."

"And you didn't press charges last time?" I look down at my lap.

"Why not?" I want to kick this dudes teeth in.

"He, he begged me not to." I bite the inside of my cheek to keep from crying.

"But he stole something valuable from you, he stole your virtue... correct?" My teeth are digging so far into my cheek, its beginning to draw blood.

"Yes, he did."

"So why would you let him get away with something like that?" I glance over at Ross, then looked at Rider.

"Because I thought I was in love with him." A pound makes my head snap towards the table where Ross is at, to see him standing upright.

"Your honour, may I please take the stand?" The judge glances down at Ross from over his glasses, then nods his head. its quite sad I'm barely noticing Ross' attire. Light blue button up and sleek black dress pants. I've never seen that outfit in his closet.

He opened up the little gate for me. I heard him say something under his breath that made me worry.

Don't be mad.

I took a seat by my lawyer and watched as Ross took his seat by the judge. He looks so fearless, I wish I could be like that.

"Ross Lynch, your a secondary account, correct?"

"Yes your honour."

"You were there after the accident happened?"

" You honour, if it were an accident it would be unintentional. Rider clearly knew what he was doing." I'm clutching onto the arms of my seat tightly. Sassing the judge will surely not help.

"And how do you suppose that?" Ross stands from his seat and grabs something from his pocket, glancing at me in the process.

"I- I have evidence." He places my journal on the desk. I can't even form a pleasant thought. I want to rip his hair off his head.

"This, this right here is Caspian's real statement, and mine as well. She put it into words, the disgusting and fowl things that he has done to her against her will. And I was there to see the aftermath. Do you know what its like, t-to have a person feel genuine fear towards you? As soon as we opened those shed doors she scrammed to the corner. I'm only able to hold her hand now, if I touch her anywhere else s-she gets uncomfortable and her eyes go blank." He's tumbling over his words. He keeps looking at me.

"Mr.Taylor, what do you plead?" Me and Ross keep our eyes on eachother. Tears are welling up in my eyes.

"I-I plead guilty, Your Honor." The tears finally fall down my face and I close my eyes to look away from Ross.

The judge slams his gavel down, making my eyes snap open.

"Rider Miles Taylor, I sentence you three years in state prison." I drop into my seat and cry into my hands as they took Rider away.

"Cass, Cass, please listen too me." Ross shook my arm. I took my hands down and looked him in the eyes.

"Y-you took my journal. How could you? I-I trusted you!" I stood and started walking away but he grabbed my arm.

"Cass wait-." I ripped my arm away from him.

"Don't speak to me, y-you took my journal and put it out for everyone to see! You-You were the only one I spoke to about it!" I have the urge to back hand him but I ball my fists at my sides.

"Cass, How the fuck else was I supposed to help you? They were going to turn it around saying that you asked for it." I storm out the doors towards the truck as he follows. Mama Vi is already in there. I sit in the front seat as Ross huffs and sits in the back.

This, this part of my life right here is when I started hating Ross Lynch.

And yet, I still harbor feelings for him, like a mad woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't kill me... these updates are going to be slow because of my other story Coming Home... and school, and football.

yes this is the hate part...

vote comment and follow me @cossiscute twitter and instagram

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

22.3K 1K 32
Laura never knew anything about love. She has never fallen in love, and says its just a waste of time. (In this story, Vanessa doesn't exist). Then...
13.9K 660 30
Being the only one left in your family to look after your little sister. I need the help. Cover credit to @haileexoxo thank you so much girl! Best Ac...
Walk With Me Από Olive

Ρομαντική

99 30 11
(DISCONTINUED) I walked all the way to the park. I waited every day for at least thirty minutes. I walked back my confidence withering. Every. Singl...
37.2K 1.6K 16
A Catradora fanfic about when Catra and Adora first met and how their friendship first began. But after Adora learns she's She-Ra and leaves Catra...