X Male Reader

By Niall_Heffernan

My last book was deleted😅, so I'm writing a new one. More

Zhuque Mercy X Male Reader Part One
Zhuque Mercy X Male Reader Part Two
Zhuque Mercy X Male Reader Final Part
Female Thanos X Sayian Male Reader Part One
Female Thanos X Sayian Male Reader Part Two
Female Thanos X Sayian Male Reader Final part
Male Symbiote Host Reader X Female Symbiote Part One
Male Symbiote Host Reader X Female Symbiote Part Two
Male Symbiote Host Reader X Female Symbiote Part Three
Male Symbiote Host Reader X Female Symbiote Final Part (Slight Lemon)
Majin Vanilla X Male Reader Part One
Majin Vanilla X Male Reader Part Two
Majin Vanilla X Male Reader Final Part
Mandalorian Jedi Male Reader X Female Clone Troopers Part Two
Mandalorian Jedi Male Reader X Female Clone Troopers Part Three
Mandalorian Jedi Male Reader X Female Clone Troopers Part Four
Mandalorian Jedi Male Reader X Female Clone Troopers Part Five
Mandalorian Jedi Male Reader X Female Clone Troopers Part Six Slight Lemon
Mandalorian Jedi Male Reader X Female Clone Troopers Final Part

Mandalorian Jedi Male Reader X Female Clone Troopers Part One

19.4K 95 136
By Niall_Heffernan

The sound of blaster fire filled the open fields of Umbara. Clones and Umbara's were desperately fighting over control of the planet. The Separatists needed the planet for it's raw materials and so had set reinforcements to back them up. Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi and Jedi Master Pong Krell were slowly but surely gaining control of the planet.

However after Pong Krell was revealed as a traitor the fight on Umbara was tipping in the favour of the Separatists. Even after sending Anakin Skywalker to the planet to aid in the fight the tide of the battle was still not changing back.

Seeing this the Jedi Council sent a Mandalorian jedi knight by the name of Y/N. He had recently been granted the title of knight and was seen as a suitable candidate for the mission. This was due the the young man having very low clone causality numbers and high success rate on missions.

The young knight of the republic was recommended for this job by his former master Plo Koon. The council explained this to Obi Wan and so when the jedi knight arrived with his soldiers he was welcomed by the one of the two.

Y/N’s Pov

Upon landing on the planet surface I was immediately escorted off the Gunship. Master Obi Wan was waiting for me outside the base. It was raining heavily and despite me wearing my Mandalorian armour, I used the force to make a little shield above myself and the two troopers walking along side me. I never was able to get my head around why their armour was designed in such a way.While thinking this General Kenobi walked over me and held out his hand and said in a pleasant tone.

Obi Wan: Hello there.

Y/N: General Kenobi, it's an honour to meet you.

I said in a relaxed tone seeing that Obi Wan seemed rather nice. As I shook his hand we walked inside with the two clones waiting by the door. When I walked inside I looked back having noticed them gone.

Y/N: You two should come inside, that rain is only gonna get worse.

Clone: But sir we're guarding the door.

Y/N: I know but the door can be guarded from the inside where it's warm so please come in.

The clones looked at one another a little shocked by how I was acting. Clearly my attitude was new to them, but they seemed to not mind because they stepped inside and stood by the now shut door. When I turned around Obi Wan was watching me. This was confusing till I recalled my former teacher's recommendation. Obi Wan must have wanted to see me with the troopers.

Y/N: Apologies for that Master Obi Wan, just wanted to help them out.

I apologize to the Jedi Master who was waiting for me to follow him to the meeting room.

Obi Wan: No need to apologise, Master Plo Koon talked about your kindness towards the clones, so I figured you'd do something like that.

He said as he started walking away from me. I quickly jogged up and walked alongside him.

Y/N: Oh I see, I'm glad he recommended me Master Kenobi.

Obi Wan: Oh, why is that?

He asked looking at me as we walked passed what I assumed was the mess hall. This assumption came from the smell of food and the sound of clones having banter. I removed my helmet letting the General see my face as I said.

Y/N: I won't lie to you sir, after the way General Krell treated his troops I felt that the clones should see the jedi aren't all bad.

Obi Wan: I see, a noble motive like that is nice to see from a newly deemed Jedi Knight.

Y/N: Thank you Master Kenobi, I appreciate your words.

I replied to his comment in a calm tone while on the inside I was fanboying over this. As we approached the meeting room an Arc Trooper walked out of the room.

Obi Wan: Ah Maroon you're here, this is Jedi Knight Y/N L/N, he'll be taking control over this base for the foreseeable future.

The Arc trooper known as Maroon looked from Obi Wan to me. I noticed a small smile appear on her face as she saluted me.

Maroon: Greetings sir, I'm pleased to meet you.

I began chuckling softly and she looked at me with a confused expression.

Maroon: Everything okay sir?

Y/N: Yes apologies everything is fine, just haven't been called sir in a long time.

Maroon was obviously surprised and even more so when I held out my hand to her.

Y/N: But it's really nice to meet you too Maroon.

She looked at the General then back to me and stopped saluting to shake my hand slowly. As we did that Obi Wan walked away for a moment to take a message from what I assumed was his troopers a few miles away in another captured base. Soon Maroon got more comfortable and tightened her grip on my hand. I figured the Arc trooper would get use to me quicker than most. They have been known to become more independent than normal troopers.

Maroon: So I've looked over your files to prepare for your arrival sir.

She said as she stopped shaking hands with me and noticeably relaxed her shoulders. I smiled more and replied to her.

Y/N: Really, what did you think Maroon?

Maroon: I was impressed sir, but I must admit I was surprised at the lack of casualties under your command.

Y/N: Really?

I questioned curiously yet secretly understanding far too well why she was surprised. I've seen more than once that most jedi don't treat the Clones well and don't mind casualties.

Maroon: Yes General, it makes me look forward to fighting alongside you.

Before I could thank Maroon for the lovely complement, Master Kenobi walked back over and put his hand on my shoulder.

Obi Wan: Apologies, but I am needed elsewhere, goodluck Y/N call me if you require any assistance.

He said and walked away clearly in a bit of a hurry. I yawned softly closing my eyes as I did so. I hadn't slept in a fairly large amount of time so it was safe to say I was a little tired. Maroon must have noticed because she giggled a little bit and said.

Maroon: General I think you should go rest.

Y/N: O-oh no no I'm fine Maroon trust me.

I could feel the embarrassment show on my face from my stutter. Maroon put her hand in my shoulder and in a friendly caring voice said.

Maroon: Sir the situation here is pretty boring at the moment so sleeping wouldn't be bad, I can brief you afterwards on those details.

I sighed in defeat knowing I couldn't come up with a lie good enough to get her to think I'm okay. Gently I moved my hand onto hers which was still on my shoulder.

Y/N: Thank you Maroon I appreciate that.

Maroon: No problem General, follow me and I'll show you your room.

After she said that she took her hand off my shoulder and turned to walk towards the elevator. A few minutes later she was showing me the access code to my room.

Maroon: So do you remember the code sir?

Y/N: Yep, it's sixteen, fifteen, eighteen, fourteen in that order.

Maroon: Fantastic, do you need anything else General?

I nodded as I input the code into the device to open my rooms door. I felt that since she's the highest ranking officer I've met so far I should inform her of this.

Y/N: I want you get all the high ranking officers together so I can express to them how I'll be running things.

Maroon: Oh okay sir will do.

She said and turned around to walk around. Before she could however I threw my helmet into the room then hugged her gently from behind. At first she stiffened up which was understandable, I'm sure this is probably the first hug she's ever received.

Soon however she relaxed and even pushed back a little getting closer into my hug. I smiled gently and said gently in a kind tone.

Y/N: Thank you so much Maroon, I really appreciate your work.

Maroon: No problem Gener- Y/N I hope you enjoy working alongside me and the others.

I could tell her smile only grew from this interaction. Doe I only known her for a short period of time I felt the two of us would get along great.

Y/N: I'm sure I will Maroon, goodnight.

I say gently and slowly undo the caring embrace we were in. Maroon turned to look at me and wave gently as I walked into my room. The Arc Trooper walked away with a large smile forming on her face.

I gained a similar expression and walked into my room and picked up my helmet off the bed. I then placed it on the desk next to my new bed. I took a moment to look around the room to see what it was like. It was fairly minimalistic in terms of design, the room was fairly large but lacked most things. The only things I could see was a damaged desk, a old chair across the room and alongside them were a display case with Umbarian books inside.

I chuckled a little and began to take off my armour why saying a little joke to myself.

Y/N: Jeez the Umbarian rooms are worse than the Jedi's back at the temple.

Upon finishing the joke, I had already managed to take off my Mandalorian chest plate and most of my leg armour. Despite how useful the armour is it was annoying to take off. After a few minutes I was finally done removing my armour. I stretched a little and yawned again.

Just as I was about to go to bed I noticed the door was open. So after closing that I strolled over to my bed and wrapped myself up into the blanket to begin a long desired rest.

No Ones Pov

Maroon was walking away from the Generals room slowly with her arms gently wrapped around herself. The pleasant feeling of Y/N's hug was still flowing through her body making her feel very nice and warm.

Maroon saw a Clone Captain walking towards her and so when the woman stopped in front of her, Maroon said.

Maroon: Captain Amber, how can I help you?

Amber: You escorted the General to his room, right?

The Arc trooper nodded and gestured down the hall behind her. The Captain looked while Maroon commented.

Maroon: Yeah, he's in the second last room on your left.

Amber: Good to hear, what do you think of him?

The two looked at each other and with a joyful tone Maroon answered.

Maroon: I think Y/N is exactly what the reports implied he is.

As she spoke she went back to hugging herself slightly remembering her first ever hug. Amber didn't understand why she did this and replied.

Amber: Well that's good to hear, I'll go talk to him now.

Amber was about to walk off when suddenly Maroon put her hand on her sister’s shoulder.

Maroon: Amber the General is exhausted let him rest, then you can help me report to him tomorrow.

Amber looked at Maroon and shrugged clearly not minding this agreement.

Amber: Okay sure, when are you planning on reporting to him?

Maroon: When he wakes up and has had a breakfast.

Amber: Your gonna report to him in the mess hall?

Maroon couldn't help but laugh at what Amber assumed was her plan. When she was finished Maroon responded to Amber with a more relaxed tone.

Maroon: I'm gonna bring him his breakfast.

Amber: Oh umm why would you do that?

Maroon: I like this Jedi more than the others we've severed under already, so I want him to enjoy his time with us.

Amber nodded understanding her friends plan after the explanation. While gesturing for the two to walk towards the elevator Amber asked.

Amber: And if he enjoys himself you think he'll want to request for us to join his forces?

Maroon: Exactly, you'll understand why I'd be great after meeting him.

Amber: Well alright then, I hope he's as good as you've made him out to be.

The two waited a few moments before the elevator arrived. Inside was several troopers who were going on patrol. They saluted their commanders and began patrolling the floor of the building. Meanwhile Maroon and Amber stepped into the elevator.

Upon arriving at that second floor Amber and Maroon went to their rooms wanting to rest up for tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 48 10
This is Matt Murdock/ Daredevil x male reader because I'm bored and lonely. I think I'll make the (m/r) a vigilante maybe.... not my characters sadly...
51.8K 1.3K 30
This is my first story I'll be doing. I tried my best to write this, so I hope you guys like it.
2.2K 52 6
Thief, kidnapper, assassin, gun for hire. You'd spent most of your life doing jobs for the highest bidder, and had never failed. But what would happe...
415K 8.6K 87
The title mostly says it all, but I might as well explain. This book is for the male characters in RWBY. My reason for writing this is because I have...