I Am The Fifth Member Of The...

Autorstwa VickyAruwa03

My Parent have been dead for a while now, but when the lawyers had finally gotten round to the discussion of... Więcej

I Am The Fifth Member Of The Fantastic Four
End Of Training
Ouch! That's Gonna Leave A Mark!
Your No Hallie Berry
Who is cuter...hotter!
Getting Ready
Go Time
Busted!
A lesson learned?
I Am Cold...
Home, Sweet,...Dust?
Best. Birthday. Ever!
The Devil finally Shows It's Tail
Confusion
A British Lunch Date
Meeting Captain America
Hanging With The Avengers
A Girl Lost In Darkness
Pried, Probed and Tubed
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Best. Group. Chat. Ever!
I'm (finally) Over You
A Night On The Town With Tony Stark
Anybody Want Hot Choco?
Several Surprises
Central Park
The Battle Of Central Park
My One Normal Weekend
What happened?
The Truth Unfolds
Looking For Johnny
Finding Johnny...
What A Saturday Night
Sunday Morning
"Too late, you're adorable"
"He's A Bird!"
Our Weekend, Our Sunday Night...Our Moment
The Gang's Back Together!
"So....I'm not a hero?"
I Decree He Suffers
My Date With Deadpool
Ghost Mode *Activated*
Cold Hot Air Balloon
Paging Doctor Strange
Blood (Loss)
Johnny Has A Plan!
I Am Conscious
Told You So
Reconsiderations
White, Blue and Black(*To Be Edited After Birthday*)
Yellow Clouds
Oh Brother
Brain and Heart
Obsession Meets Insanity
Everything Will Change
5 Months Later
The Wounded
The Pony Bar
The Wounded Bleeds
Can't Keep Away
We Will Met Again(Author's Note)
Memories
Late Night Call
Estranged Conversations
The Advice
Distractions
Unexpected Events
The Scared, Terrified, and Raped
"I Really Don't Care"
The CountDown a.k.a New Year's Eve Kiss
Steamy Moments (Rated: R/18+)
Tony Stark is a DickHead
More Then Best Friends?
Captain America Wielding A Butter Knife
Underwater Bedroom
Torn Apart
Best Dressed Girl Squad
Remember Me
Marvel Dating Game Show
The Emotions (Feels)
Burning Bridges
Keep Me Warm
The Truth Unfolds...
Author's Video | How I Feel Towards Wattpad
Brian And Harley
The Grand Master
I Had Them All Along!?
Powers Unlocked
Real Talk-Girl Talk
Sacrifice
Author's Note: Update (Will Be Deleted Soon...Hopefully)
I SHALL SOON RETURN!!!
"And I now pronounce you..."
Journey To The Bedroom. Let's Begin... (Preparations)
(18+) Johnny and Vick | Completion

I Volunteer...

273 17 11
Autorstwa VickyAruwa03

"Are you out of your fucking bloody mind woman!!!?" Johnny roared as he flew towards me.

"Waaaah!" I cry out in alarm.

I fling my arms out to create a portal to the Himalayas or something, anywhere but here.

But the stupid ability refused to work. Oh great!

So instead I'm forced to stand here and wait from my inevitable demise as Johnny fucking incinerates me on the spot.

He reaches me and lands on the ground, extinguishing his flames and barging towards me.

"Make it quick, make it painless" I whimper as I push out my arms in defense.

"You wish," he growls as he grabs both of my arms and kisses me fiercely.

"Oh my" I hear Thor say suggestively.

3 more seconds into the kiss I am completely unaware of my surrounds as I kiss him back.

Why does it feel like it's been forever since we've done this?

He grabs hold onto my back and I fist my hand in his hair.

"Aaaalright, break it up you two" I hear Logan say next, I also heard his footsteps walking towards us.

I pull my head away from Johnny for one second and say, "Fuck. Off" before turning back and continuing the sweet symphony of magic that was happening.

To make matters worse I place both my hands on his shoulders, as if anticipating my next move he bends down low a little, and I hope up onto him and wind my legs around his waist.

My heart is ready to explode and tears were about to erupt from my eyes. I loved this man so much, and it hurt beyond belief to describe what I was about to do. But it needed to be done, it needed to happen.

For everyone's sake.

As the kiss developed into something far too hot and steamy, I pull back slowly and look into Johnny's eyes. A stray strand of his hair had fallen away from his perfectly sculpted hair. How in the name of God does he managed to keep his hair this way!? And how come I've never thought to ask or question him about it!?

"I'm sorry..." I whisper softly so only he can hear. "I really did wish and hope you'd be my first time-"

"Ha! I knew it!" Johnny jumped in joy as he gleefully interrupted me.

I smack him on the shoulder, "But I must make this sacrifice, for the good of the planet. For the good of the Human race...for you..."

I hear the sound of people sniffing in the background, I lift up and twist my head around to catch sight of multiple individuals holding back tears.

"Whoa, chillax people, it's just my virginity. It's the late 2010s, girls don't hold on to it for this long anymore." I jokingly tried to make light of the situation.

Johnny wiggled me abit to get my attention, "You know I won't let you do this...right?"

"Do you have a choice?" I silently teased back. We were both talking in hushed calm tones but we both knew the torrenting rage of emotions we were hiding just under the surface. We had to keep a tight hold onto it or it could threaten to explode and spill over everywhere...

"Yes, I do. I'm Johnny fucking Storm" Johnny plops me back on the ground and drags me over to The Grand Master.

"HEY GRANDY!" He called out.

"EXCUSE ME!?" Grandy-I mean, Grand Master replied with alittle too much sass for an all-powerful space galactic being.

"Oh, sorry-*ahem*" Johnny cleared his throat. "OH MIGHTY AND WISE COSMIC GALATIC ENFORCER!" he clarified.

"That's better..." The Grand Master grumbled.

Johnny hid his snicker, the dude has a second superpower which is his unnaturally Godly ability to charm any living creature with a pulse.

"I commend you on your Noble and Heroic achievement on receiving such an enormous sacrifice this day" Johnny boasted.

I swear I thought I saw The Grand Master blush alittle.

He cough abit and said, "The Grand Counsel has yet to deliberate on the matter to see if we even accept such a....bold offer."

"And right you should!" Johnny said alittle too gleefully. "I'm here to offer abit of insight!"

The Grand Master raised a suspicious eyebrow at Johnny. "You? Of all people? HA!" He mocked, but you could see the seed of doubt had already been planted in his head. "...how so?"

"Why, I just wanted to give somethings that weren't thought about-" Johnny threw his accusatory tone my way, "-some more thought!"

"Which are...? Get to your point."

"Will you be the one to carry out the act Dear Grand Master?" Johnny blurted out.

The Grand Master leaned back in shock and I fell to my knees in abject pain and shame. Johnny still held onto my hand though, the obnoxious, shameless prick.

"Why I...never! T-the audacity! To think of!...T-to even mention...! Someone of my stature, position and magnitude!..."

"I was just wondering," Johnny shrugged carelessly. "I mean...you're a couple thousand times big, and she's very tiny-even compared to me..."

"FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOVE OF GOD! PLEASE STOP TALKING!!!" I cry as my entire body turn the color of a distress beacon.

"I'm just saying, how would you even fit-"

I was to ashamed to even look at anybody else but the steel cold silver-grey pavement beneath me. Jonathan Spencer Storm, when we leave this place I am going to impale you with a blunt unsharpened pencil!

As I cover my face with the palm of my hand in an effort to decrease the extreme flow of blood to my face and brain, I think to myself...HOW could I have ever deceived myself into forgetting just the kind of person Johnny is? Like how!?

The sheer levels of embarrassment I felt finally let my new powers start working again and it opened a swirling blue-purple worm-hole-portal-thing that I began to slowly sink into...

"Oh no you don't, we're not done yet!" Johnny pulls me out and back up to my feet.

I tired peeking through the side of my eye that was hidden behind my hand to see Susan basically ripping at her hair inside her tube.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who wants to smack some sense into this dumb-handsome-dumb blonde boy.

"Any last words before I smite you, boy?" The Grand Master hissed.

"Yes actually," Johnny continued, to the disgruntled groan of everyone else. "See as someone of your high status and magnitude would never be considered to preform such an unsightly task..."

"Never indeed!" The Grand Master huffed like a child, turning his face away in a slight display of shyness.

"Than you shall need a volunteer to preform the act on your behalf, shall you not?"

The Grand Master raised an eyebrow at him again, "What are you getting at...?"

What WAS he getting at? I also wondered as well.

"Since she sacrificed her virginity to save the world...I volunteer to take it." Johnny simply says.

As everyone around us exploded in shock and fanatic fangirl screams, I tumbled backwards and passed out from my brain collapsing in on itself.

Author's Apologetic Note

Heeeeeey guuuuuys....hehehe *begins to sweat profusely*

It's been 20 months...1 year 8 months...

GOD! Can someone just end my life please!? I have no words...NONE! I'm sorry, I'm stupid, I'M USELESS! And I hope something like this never happens EVER again.

2017/2018 was in fact the worst years of my entire life, so many things that could go wrong just did...

But that's not your problem or fault. I shouldn't have let my life problems and issue interfere with this story that I presented to you that you enjoyed and loved. Again, I'm sorry, I love you. And let's move forward together.

Big thanks to the fans who suck around and kept pushing me to come back, you da real MVPs. @Serenijade @HannahJammah

I love you all to the moon, the edge of the galaxy and back!

But REMEMBER! (Oh God, I really missed writing this) Vote, comment, & share!

It let's me know that you're still there...

And stay frosty!

~Ya Gal Vicky!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

57.8K 2.3K 19
" ... As I turn my back on the suit clad human, Tony Stark asks me, "Who are you?" At this, I simply laugh, "I'm getting really tired of hearing that...
35.8K 755 20
"Now, Now put the gun down there's no need for violence." He stepped towards me and kicked me back, it was an unexpected blow I didn't fall and I we...
13.1K 912 79
Everything changed after New York. For starters, the entire world learned that aliens and superheroes existed. Some were even in our midst. From tha...
24.9K 611 12
❝How does it feel?❞ I ask. ❝Excuse me?❞ ❝How does it feel to wake up seventy years after the war?❞ I correct. ❝Lots have changed, of course. This...