But Who's Counting?

بواسطة wowdaisy

"I'm pregnant with your child, Alex." Sophia was determined on convincing Alexander that besides her being pr... المزيد

Chapter One: "Happy Birthday!"
Chapter Two: "Hell yes!"
Chapter Three: "Deal!"
Chapter Four: "Abortion."
Chapter Five: "Baby."
Chapter Six: "Control."
Chapter Seven: "Mamas,"
Chapter Eight: "Nicole."
Chapter Nine: "The Grinch."
Chapter Ten: "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter Eleven: "Pack your shit."
Chapter Twelve: "I'm jealous."
Chapter Thirteen: "Who is that?"
Chapter Fourteen: "Hold me."
Chapter Fifteen: "Your face."
Chapter sixteen: "They're kicking!"
Chapter Seventeen: "Just friends."
Chapter Eighteen: "Family dinner."
Chapter Twenty: "Are you drunk?"
Chapter Twenty-One: "She's mine."
Chapter Twenty-two: "Just like you."
Chapter Twenty-three: "Basketball and Ice Cream."
Chapter Twenty-Four: "Vodka."
Chapter Twenty-Five: "Cravings."
Chapter Twenty-Six: "I'm calling the police."
Chapter Twenty-Seven: "Bash your skull in."
Chapter Twenty-Eight: "Who's is this?"
Chapter Twenty-Nine: "Relationship status."
Chapter Thirty: "Change your outfit."
Chapter Thirty-One: "Cinnabon."
Chapter Thirty-Two: "Sophia's Family."
Chapter Thirty-three: "Buddy System."
Chapter Thirty-Four: "Pool."
Chapter Thirty-Five: "Dumbo."
Chapter Thirty-Six: "Surprise!"
Chapter Thirty-Seven: "Shorty."
Chapter Thirty-Eight: "Wedding Bells."
Chapter Thirty-Nine: "Thor."
Chapter Forty: "Welcome home!"
Chapter Forty-One: "Five weeks."
Chapter Forty-Two: "You deserve to be happy."
Chapter Forty-Three: "Call Daddy."
Chapter Forty-Four: "Mommy's not happy."
Chapter Forty-Five: "Being loved."
Chapter Forty-Six: "She said what?"
Chapter Forty-Seven: "Here goes nothing."
Chapter Forty-Eight: "Unbelievable."
Chapter Forty-Nine: "You're stupid."
Chapter Fifty: "Alexander the Maniac."
Chapter Fifty-One: "Nose rings."
Chapter Fifty-One 1/2: "Jaisiah and Jalen."
Chapter Fifty-Two: "Moving like a sloth."
Chapter Fifty-Three: "Adult Brownies."
Chapter Fifty-Four: "That's not his pacifier."
Chapter Fifty-Five: "Water balloons."
Chapter Fifty-Six: "Baby gravy."
Chapter Fifty-Seven: "Happy Birthday!"
plan b(aby)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS !!
Bonus Chapter
Chapter Fifty-Eight: "August 23rd."
Official Sequel #1 Sneakpeek
Official Sequel #2 Sneakpeek

Chapter Nineteen: "Family Dinner cont."

4.1K 213 26
بواسطة wowdaisy

After Maya's outburst, the room stilled for about five minutes. Sophia had quickly stuffed a slice of pizza in her mouth, nearly choking herself. Andrew and Anthony looked at Maya with confused eyes, Anthony having pizza cheese hang out the size of his mouth. My mom was looking at Sophia, who was looking down at her plate. My moms gaze shifted to me, and I was looking around at everybody else. Maddison looked confused as well as Aurora and Arabella both looked at Sophia.

I was scared to say something. Hell, I was scared to move. Sophia and I decided on telling them maybe at the next family dinner, not the first day she met them. Maya's outburst in concern for her baby siblings was hard for us to deny it. By the way my mom was looking at Sophia made me feel like she already knew, and this only confirmed her suspicions. I looked back around again at everybody's shocked faces, not wanting to be the one to speak up. Sebastian made a loud gurgle sound and slapped his hands against his pizza. Suddenly my moms head snapped to Maya, who was just playing with her pizza; teasing Stella with it.

"What did you say Maya?" My mom prompted, the room still dead quiet besides the youngest ones. Maya looked at Sophia and I and I tried to discreetly tell her not to say anything about it. She obviously didn't get the hint because right after my actions she said "Sophia's having a baby.." In a tone, that made me think she thought it was obvious to everyone.

"She came over to talk to Daddy and now she lives with me. I had a Barbie that was having a baby too but Aunt Madds broke it." She said with a pout before biting her pizza and looking between my Mother and I.

Everybody's facial expressions stayed the same except my mother, who had the biggest smile you could ever see on her face. She licked her teeth - yes, her teeth - before looking at me. "Is she being serious?"

I felt Sophia nervously begin to bounce her leg, so I took the floor. "Yes. Sophia's expecting."

"Dude!" Andrew and Anthony both said at the same time while my mother and Maddison squealed.

"Alex! What!" Aurora said, damn near falling out her seat. Arabella looked about ten times am happier than when she found out Sophia was her idol.

"So not only do I know you, but you're going to be apart of my family! Wait till I tell Katherine!" Arabella said, pushing her plate of pizza away.

Andrew looked at me and laughed before looking at Anthony, "I told you dude! Last time he had a girl over he told us she was pregnant!"

"How far along are you, Sophia?" My mom asked. Sophia visibly swallowed and looked up for the first time. Her dark puppy brown eyes looked at me before she answered, "26 weeks."
Everybody visibly did the math, leaving a tense silence until Andrew spoke up. "That's practically 6 months!"

The whole table erupted into cheers as they celebrated the incoming of a new baby. I thought it was gonna be really filled with judgement but I was mostly glad that everybody was happy about the baby am happy for us.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Everybody seemingly asked in unison. "We don't know. Daddy didn't wanna know." Maya said, sounding annoyed.

Well, excuse me for not wanting to know whether she was having a abortion or a boy.

Sorry

Not funny.

But, it's true.

I definitely would rather have a boy. I have a daughter already and, WHEW, she's a lot of work. Long hair that I have to clean and style. If I had a son, I would need to do that, snip snip and call it a day. Then I have to give her a period AND sex talk. Or I could have my mom. But if I had a son all I have to do is talk to him about sex and supply condoms. I gotta protect my baby girl from boys that want to use her, but it'll be the same with my son. I'd had a lot of females want to use me just because I was 'pretty'. Although

"Can we see your stomach? I was wondering why you're wearing that big sweater when it's nearly 78 degrees in here." Mom said, standing. Sophia nodded, slipping out of her chair. She looked at me nervously before looking behind her and looking back at me. Sophia backed up and walked towards the couches before slipping off her sweater, leaving her self in a light pink cami shirt. Her hands sat on her large stomach as we all looked at her pregnant beauty.

"Wow." Anthony said as Sophia stood to the side so they could all see her protruding stomach. My mom went crashing her into a hug. Sophia awkwardly hugged back, patting my mothers back. "Okay! Nana! She's pregnant! You're gonna squish my sister!" Maya yelled, unable to get out of her chair to pull them apart since the twins sat on both sides of her. My mom pulled apart from Sophia as she put her hands on my baby mommas stomach. She looked at me before looking back down.

"Oh.. Honey." My mom said with a worrisome expression. She slightly smiled as she back up. She came back over to her seat, waving Sophia over. Shortly, they were both in there seats except this time Sophia's delightful breads were on full display. I watched Anthony's eyes trail down before snapping back up at me.

"You're.. glowing. Have you thought of a name yet?" Anthony said.

Aurora and Arabella began to chat but my mom interrupted, "You're gonna need to think of multiple names. Three babies are a lot harder to think of names for than just one."

"What?" Sophia's voice rang worriedly, and my eyebrows nearly joined my hairline with the amount of surprise that filled me with those words.

"Mom! She's having twins." I said, trying to scold her. Sophia was worried enough as it was with having to pushing a two watermelons out of her grape hole, but having to do it three times? I would be worried as well.

"Baby, you're having triplets." She said with sympathetic eyes.

"No, we aren't." I said, with wide eyes. I didn't even wanna get started on this subject because I already know how scared Sophia will be and how excited Maya will be. I don't want to get either of their emotions boosted like that especially since I know Maya really wants siblings and Sophia doesn't like to feel pain. So I pray, I hope, I beg that Maya is not paying attention to this conversation right now.

"Babes, I know triplets when I see it. You can't be 26 weeks and that big already. Trust me. I gave birth to two sets of twins and triplets. I know multiple babies when I see it. So what are you gonna name them? Have you thought of names? You need to think of six names. Do you have cravings?" My mom said, taking a piece of her pizza.

We had already talked about names, a little but nothing was decided so I didn't know how to reply but everybody looked at us expectedly. I just shrugged my shoulders as everybody else began to finished their slices of pizza. Maya looked down the table, confused as ever before opening her mouth. She seemingly decided against it because she closed her mouth right after. I thanked the Lord silently before putting my hand back on Sophia's shaky leg.

"No, we haven't really thought about names yet." She said, sure to send a glare my name.

"What about cravings?!" Aurora said, grabbing the large soda bottle and pouring some into her green paper cup.

"Avocados. Broccoli and cheddar soup with a bread bowl. Only from Panera bread though. Twix. Definitely Twix. Mangoes." She said, a smile on her face. Out of my peripheral vision, I saw her place a hand on her stomach. Her other hand went to the pizza, bringing it to her mouth.

"When are you due?" Andrew asked, with a wolffish grin on his face.

"May 21st."

Sophia's POV

"May 21st." I said, adding a polite smile to my face. I really hadn't expected to talk as much as I had to tonight.

I was already nervous of not being accepted into their family but now I was the center of attention instead of not exactly being talked to. Alexander was making me even more nervous because hadn't really said much all night. He was cute.

Quiet.

He was quiet... and cute.

"Are you having a baby shower?" One of the Twins asked. I couldn't remember their names but I know this one was the cheer captain one.

"No.."

"Yes, you are!" Alexander's Mom answered before adding a question. "Alex, why didn't you tell us?"

"I was going to. I just didn't expect it to happen like this.. if babygirl didn't have such a big mouth." Alex said, calmly. One of his brothers was staring me down like a hawk. I couldn't even look up because I was scared to meet his eyes. I couldn't even escape to the bathroom this time because I was being asked all the questions.

"Maybe if Aunt Arabella didn't try to hurt Sophia and my sister!" Maya retorted slamming her hands down. She really wanted a sister, but I knew Alexander really wanted a boy. Maybe we would be lucky enough to get both. I didn't mind, either or was fine. As long as they are beautiful and healthy, I have nothing to complain about... besides the constant crying, having to be fed and oh yeah, having to take care of a whole two new human.

"So.. how'd you guys meet?" The other twin asked. I froze, feelings Alexander also freeze beside me.

"At my house." Maya's voice said. I looked up at her before hearing Alexander.

"Can we.. talk about this later? Can we talk about something else?" It didn't even sound like a question, rather a demand.

"Of course honey." His mom said, having her eldest son mock her.

"Of course honey." He said in a girly voice, causing most of the people seated at the table to laugh.

"So how's Chance?" Alexander's mom said, pushing her plate away.

"He's good. He went on a trip to Disney world!" Maya said, smiling. "He wouldn't take me, I really wanted to go."

"Ask your father." I heard one of the twins ask, a snide remark.

"Can I come?" Maddison asked, sounding just as excited as the five year old.

"Daddy!" Maya said, a bright smile on her face. "Later pumpkin."

"We can make a deal about it. If we win my basketball game then can we go?"

"Sure." He said, giving into his daughter. I admired their relationship so much. They were so cute. I could tell Alex would do anything for her and I hoped he would be like that for our children.

"So.. Sophia, where are your parents from?" Andrew asked, causing me to look up before planting a smile on my face.

"We are all from New York actually, Mount Vernon to be exact. I moved to California at a very young age, I really didn't even remember living in New York. I'm more of a Cali girl than I am a New Yorker."

"Oh, we've heard about them California girls, daisy dukes!" Anthony said loudly, winking towards me with a smile on his face.

"Haha. I actually only moved back here when I was sixteen? Seventeen? The summer before my junior year. I needed a break from my parents." I said, feeling Alexander glare towards me while his hand gripped my thigh. I flexed the muscles trying to loosen his grip. Eventually he loosened it as the table talked. I had completely focuses on Alexander steel hard hand gripping my thigh that I had completely ignored their questions. I looked up just as everybody pointedly looked at me.

"Where are your parents now, I said." Alexander Mom said, I nodded my head before telling them their locations: Malibu. The rich couple stayed behind as I moved to New York with my brother, desperately wanting to start a new life and leave my dark past behind me. He graciously let me move in shortly after the day I called him in tears, my parents agreed as well - thinking it was good for me.

"Nana! This pizza was good." Maya said, pushing her plate towards Andrew who was stacking plates up, getting ready to throw them away for us. I took a The last sip of my drink as Andrew motioned towards Alexander and I as a way of asking 'are you done?'. I nodded with a smile on my face before pushing my plate towards him while Alexander did the same. Arabella and Aurora both were grabbing the twins out their high chairs, wiping them down with baby wipes while Maya was slipping out of her chair, probably getting ready to continue playing. Anthony was scrolling through his phone, not paying attention to anybody around him but looking up every five seconds or so, probably to make sure no one could see the porn on his phone.

Just kidding.

Mama Parker was wiping down the table and instructing Maddison to go do something for her while Alexander and I just sat there. Maya had already made her way to another side of the house which was evident when she called for Alexander, her voice sounding as if she was almost a block a way.

"Daddy! Come here!" Maya yelled. Alexander looked startled before standing up abruptly. "I'm coming!" He replied, hurrying down the hall.

As soon as he dispersed down the hall, Mama Parker came to sit right next to me.

"Sophia, baby.. I'm Sarah. Let's talk."

-
real shit is about to happen 🤪

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

209K 10.9K 49
❝You feel so good, 𝐌𝐬. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧.❞ He moans in my ear before arching me on his desk. I tried to keep my moans at a minimum, but he felt incredible...
1.2M 43K 82
♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...
55.7K 3.3K 31
Ember Price is just trying to getaway. Gabriel Stephens is carrying the weight of the world. They met when she was just sixteen and had just started...
310K 21.2K 60
Updated every Monday and Wednesday (Book 1) When assassins and ex-lovers, Eliana and Reid reunite under unusual circumstances they must try and work...