The Playboy's Girl. || P.JM ✔.

By Lee_hana_

❝They say all good boys go to heaven....❞ ---Jimin raises his brow at Jk before smirking and slipping his sha... More

Prologue.
THE WORST 'HEY BABE'.
GUK' THAT'S MY SEXY PROSTITUTE!?
WTF IS A ROYAL TABLE.
BY THE WAY, ARE YOU WEARING PURPLE PANTIES?
IS THAT A HICKEY?!
THE PLAYBOY'S GIRL BADGE.
MEET RAVEN FROM TEEN TITANS.
I PEED MY PANTS CUZ OF YOUR ANGER.
WASH THAT SEMEN OFF YOUR CHIN.
JIMIN'S EATING CHICKEN.
YOU GOT A PRETTY SWEET ASS.
I'LL KISS YOU IF YOU STARE AT ME LIKE THAT.
ARE THEY A DATE?
MY CHEST AND ARMS ARE THE RIGHT PLACE.
WE NEED A JIMIN IN OUR LIFE, LADIES.
LET ME SLIP IN YOUR BED.
ARE YOU LOST BABY GIRL?
I-I WAS JEALOUS.
GIVE ME MY BOOBS.
HANA HAS A HUGE CRUSH ON GUK'.
REMEMBER, GARGLING SEMEN WON'T CURE A DISEASE.
JIMIN? YOU GOT LIPSTICK ON YOUR CHEST?
CAN I-I...HUG YOU?
HAPPY BIDTHDAY, JIMIN.
THE FAULTY KISS.
I'LL FUCK TRISHA IN YOUR DAMN HOUSE
I KNOW WE CAN'T HUG BUT WE CAN DO THIS.
THE MOMENT I REALISED I LOVE YOU.
SEX MEANS FEEDING YOUR ONE-EYED MONSTER.
CAN I SLEEP WITH YOU?
FUCK YOU, PLAYBOY.
THE GAME CHANGED.
TYING THE KNOT.
WHY'D YOU KILL HER?
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.
DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT?
CAN YOU PLS EXPLAIN AUTHOR?
GOOD NEWS.
Teaser.
A/N.

GET YOUR JUNGCOCK OFF OF MY CHAIR.

12.9K 815 603
By Lee_hana_

3 days later;
I didn't want to go to college for these three days. Was not ready to face everyone.

In these three days, Jimin texted me like every day and I have a pile of 177 texts of Jimin.

Jungkook tried to contact but I never attended the call.

Kate and Amis even came to my house but I turned them down.

I never told Oppa what happened to me as me and Namjoon never share alot of stuff with eachother. Neither I expect Namjoon to care.

Today, I was having my lunch since Oppa pushed me to go to University for the proxy. And it also wasn't alright to be absent for my grades.

I sat in front of my mirror pushing my hair to the side, there was a faint spot that horrible night delivered to me.

"Another trauma Hana," I smiled weakly to myself as I patted the beauty blender over the spot to cover it with foundation. "Guess with every person out here, your life itself hates you too," I wiped my tears before my eyes landed onto the teddy Jk got me.

"Why can't I give up on you? Why after everything that happens to me, I can't give up my feelings for you?" I talked to it. "Why does this hurt so much?"

I sighed as I wore my watch before looking at myself in the mirror again. "I know no one's gonna say this to you but have a good day,"

Today, I didn't have any energy to fight anyone back. I don't have energy for arguements. The thing I went through is only between myself. I can't share it with anyone even, and it aches cuz after Valerie's whole drama, I can't even trust anybody. Once the heart gets too heavy with pain people don't cry, they just fall silent.

_

"Hana? OH MY GOD, we were so worried," Kate and Amis both hugged me and I nodded a little. "How're you?"

"Trying to survive,"

"What happened in Jimin's party? You j--"

"I don't wanna talk about it. My class is about to start, Amis. It's better that I should leave,"

"But-"

"See you later, round" I waved before walking while keeping my gaze low. Due to my mind being somewhere else, I bumped into Valerie. Meanwhile, she was getting complimented at her 'cute lil' outfit urgh.

"Aw~ the wuss puss is back to college?" She pouted evilly and I just remained quiet. If she wants to bully me, she can because I don't want to further get bullied.

"Good news. I'm the new head cheerleader for team red. Won't you congratulate me?" She bent down a little to meet my gaze that was just on my converse.

"C-congratulations Valerie," It was so hard because her cheering from Chris that night flash into my mind.

"Hmm....looks like you don't want to talk after being assaul--"

"I need to get going," I walked past her before I stopped on my tracks as she yelled.

"The hickey is still obvious, best friend," She giggled along with her spoons and I sighed before collecting my strength.

I went inside my class and sat down pretending to read the book while the flashes of that night played in my mind.

"Hey!" Someone said calmly and I turned to only find Jungkook smiling. He ruffled my hair lightly before slipping onto the seat beside me.

"Y-you must go to your seat."

"Why? Just because Jimin has to sit here?" He inquired and I pursed my lips together.

"No. I just want to sit alone." I mumbled before focusing on the book 'front of me. His eyes trailed to the book I pretended to read before he grabbed the book and turned it upside down as I wasn't even holding the book properly.

"Oh sorry," I bit my lip before closing it.

"Come on, Hana. What happened to you? You know you can share with me. I promise I won't let anyone y'know." He smiled but I continued looking at my book.

What if I tell him and he doesnot believe me? Embarrassing. I can't just tell him directly about Valerie like that. He won't even believe me because she'll play another game.

"You know in Jimin's party, I couldn't say this but you looked amazing. Why don't you always dress up like that? And if I've done something wrong then....." he played with his fingers and I peeked at him expecting a profitable reply.

"Then?" I asked.

"I want to make it up to you," He stared into my sockets and I only stared at his heavenly face that was trying to find an answer.

"N-no. You've done nothing wrong. Maybe the person playing with you is all at fault"

"Huh? Who's playing with me?" He asked and I realized what I just said.

"I mean.....hey! You got a new watch!" I gulped trying to change the topic.

"Yeah. Valerie picked it for me. She has a good choice, doesn't she?" He smiled genuinely and well, yeah choosing you as her boyfriend definitely gives the vibes that she has a marvellous choice.

"KIM HANA!!" Someone shouted my name and we turned to the classroom door and there stood Jimin.

His brows knitted together, hands balled into fists and blood rushing through his veins.

He rushed towards us and slammed the table with his hands when I flinched.

"When I told you that I will pick you up then why did you come on your own?" There was a moment of silence.

"I've been calling you, texting you, but you didn't even reply me back. Why? I want the answer" he asked starring intently into my eyes which stared back at him.

His chiseled jaw clenched and it's true, Jimin's mad and when he's mad, oh boy! Save everyone.

"Stop shouting at her! Doesn't she have the right to-"

"Shut the fuck up, Guk'!" Jimin shouted and pointed his finger to Jk.

And mad Jimin is the sinnest of all. Plus sexy too. Wait- what?

"Language Jimin. We're in a class!" Jungkook said through gritted teeth cause everyone started starring at us.

Even the students who were roaming in the hallway came rushing due to Jimin's shouting. Just as Jk interrupted Jimin looked at him as he was just an object.

"Huh! You better get your butt off of my chair cause this is where I place my butt."

"Make me"

"Um.....y-you two-" I was cut off as Jimin slammed the table again to which I flinched but Jungkook remained firm and sexy. No wait.....stop flirty hormone, you're not allowed to do this right now.

"Go wipe the dust off of your plastic's seat, sponge. Maybe her ass is allergic to the freaking dust too" Jimin smirked and Jungkook boiled up.

While Taehyung and Yoongi encouraged the whole class to say OOOH~~~.

"She's not a plastic. She's much better than the bitches you fuck every night. No wonder I find lingeries in your closet" Jungkook rolled his eyes and I just felt awkward as the two brothers fight..

"At first, Why were you in my closet? Let me guess? Maybe checking out the lingeries on yourself coz the plastic wanted to see your nudes? Or maybe stealing it for her so that you can have the time of your life with a plastic?" He raised his brow and poor, Jungkook was a sight to see.

"Tch tch tch.....people use silicon sex toys these days but sad, my brother uses a plastic." Jimin laughed and I gripped my book tightly in my hands due to the hilarious 'it doesn't make any sense' scene he's putting on.

"Jimin behave. It's non of that. You're just making it all up. I'm a lover not a fucker like you. Hana I'm sorry for the nuisance. He's just baffling it all out coz he just wants to sit here"

"You're just sitting with Hana because your bitch is out there practicing her cheer leading for the football match. Am I right? Otherwise, why don't you always come and talk to her? And maybe sit with her? If you really wanted to sit with Hana, then why does every time plastic is in the class you do not come? Instead call Hana? Right Taehyung?" Jimin asked Tae and he nodded.

"True that Jimin." Tae replied with a smirk.

They were tricking Jk into this. I looked at Jungkook questionably and he was looking at Jimin as if he'll pierce his balls in any minute.

"......It's not true. I was worried for her. Because she left the party crying." He said. I can clearly see Jungkook being stuck in Jimin's wrath.

"Now Jungkook. Get your Jungcock off of my seat so that I can sit here" Jimin smirked and Jungkook angrily looked at him.

"As I said......make me" Jimin was about to reply when I had enough.

"Okay! I'm so done with you both!" I stood up and grabbed my books and moved to the front and sat with Carl, the nerd.

~~~~~~~~

I was settling my locker when Kate and Amis appeared.

"You know the college is holding a welcome party for us. Isn't it awesome! It'll be so much fun. New dresses. New food" they talked happily while I only hummed. I started walking to the cafeteria and we sat down to eat.

"Hana what type of dress you'll wear?" They turned to me and I munched onto my food.

"I'm not coming. I have something much more important to do than to waste my time on a stupid welcome party" I said and they switched gazes.

"As if you can resist a welcome party. Come on Han-"

"No okay? No! let me live" I yelled and they shut up.

The next thing we saw was Valerie coming and the boys of the college settling everything for their 'QUEEN'.

She walked like a model and sat with Jungkook with her cute lil' dress. She looked at me before groping Jk's bicep meanwhile Jk took a look at her before kissing her temple and continuing eating.

He grabbed a chicken tender through the chopsticks offering it to Valerie and she shook her head.

"You're not gonna have a little?"

"Nope,"

"You sure?"

"Yes. Babe? Can we go out on a date tonight?"

The tin in my hand was crippled because she was on-purposely doing it.

"Sure. Where to?" He kept on eating and Carl joined him.

"Steaks and wine?" I could feel her evilness in that voice. She was staring at me all the while talking to Jk who was devouring his food.

"Hana," Kate cupped my hand and I looked at her who passed me a sympathetic look before Amis grabbed the tin can from me to throw it away.

"Just eat," Kate pushed the tray forward.

__

After we were done eating it was our free period so we three just roamed into the ground where the boys were practicing for the football/basketball.

"Watch out!"

"What the f-" we screamed as Tae ran through us. "What is up with him?"

"He just saw a green butterfly. He'll be alright," Yoongi informed as he came towards us patting the basket ball.

"Istg he gives me this creepy vibe,"

"Hey! Want to play basketball?" Yoongi yelled and Kate being the stupid she is, agreed.

"We three. You three" this is prolly Jimin's plan.

"I'm not playing" I waved and both of them just grabbed me and ran to the boys. I know these two were trying their best to cheer me up. We stood in front of eachother and they were tossing when I interrupted.

"I'm not playing this dumb game. I need to go. I have a lot of work to do,"

"What type of? Oh I get it, you probably have a lot of things to do. Like manicure, pedicure, hairstyling, facial, wax and all" Taehyung joined.

"Why do I have to do this all?"

"Umm can someone tell her she needs this,"

"You-" I was about to pop Tae's head but Amis held me back.

"Duh' it's our welcome party" Yoongi reasoned out.

"Yeah about that I'm not coming" I smiled.

"What? Why?" Jimin stepped forward.

"B-because.....it's not my type. And it's a waste of time"

"Dude~~. She's crazy" Taehyung sang in wonder while they all stared at me like I've said something that is inappropriate.

"I agree with Tae too." Yoongi raised his hand and my bbf's were also in their team.

"Why Hana?" Jimin grabbed my forearms.

"I don't have to tell you," I pushed his hands away. "Anything,"

"Yeah," he started to get louder. "I forgot that you don't exist,"

"Yo, Jimin-" Tae tried to hold him back but he was getting angrier.

"No I'm just being straight forward. You don't exist Hana,"

"What do you know about me?"

"What do I know about you?" He chuckled. "What do you know about yourself han? Who are you? Or are you ever there? You're just someone who doesn't even have control on her own life!"

"Jim-"

"Shutup!" I cried out. "You don't have any right to-"

"Oh Really? Do you have any right on your life?"

Everyone just stared at Jimin and tears started to erupt in my eyed because It was getting too much for me.

"All I want is you to try and speak yourself. Please," he joined hands before me. "Try to exist. It's okay if you don't want to live, atleast try to exist! Build your own recognition Hana,"

"And a playboy like you is going to tell me all of that!" My tears were standing.

"Atleast I speak my mind. Atleast I have control over my life," he roared.

"I dont have energy to stand here and listen to your bullshit! You just disgust me!" I recalled the time he was grinding over a girl on his birthday and I wanted him to drop me back.

I turned out to leave when he grabbed my arm,

"NO! Just fucking tell me that what happened? First my party? Then those three hard days? Then you crying and the change in your attitude? Then not coming to the welcome? What the fucking hell is wrong with you?"

"It's not where I belong!" I cried and slapped his hands away. "Stop making me believe in the shit which is not of my type and neither to which I belong" I cried and covered my mouth with my hands and ran away.

"Hana!" Kate ran after me.

"Dude-"

"URGH!?" Jimin pulled his arm from Tae's grip.

__

It was finally time to go back to our homes. I ignored everyone and walked to where my cycle was and when I looked at that spot, my eyes popped out of their sockets.

"What?" I asked in disbelief as the two wheels of my bicycle were missing.

"It's probably Jimin. Now what am I going to do?" I huffed and then again I saw Jungkook and Valerie leaving on their heavy bike.

I sighed because the whole college has left. Actually I wanted to recover my lectures which I've missed from 3 days...so I asked the respective teachers to give me a thorough lecture of each of them. And now when everyone has left I'm the one here looking for a ride.

But wait I see Jimin bro-hugging Tae and Yoongi to leave. They both left on their bikes and Jimin was on a car probably because he wanted me to come with him in the morning that's why he brought a car.

He's the only option I have. I must ask him to. What worse can he do? Take advantage me? I'll let him cause I'm already disgusted with this hickey on my neck. A prank on me? I'll tolerate it too. I just want to go home.

"Jimin?" I asked lightly and he turned around.

"What?" His voice was full of attitude. The whole day has been worse. Valerie tortured me enough that I can't seem to forget that night so the water in my eyes started to swell.

"I'm scared" I teared up, unintentionally said that and he sighed.

"Hana" he grabbed my shoulders. "What're you so afraid of? C'mon tell me what happened to you at that party and I will help you. I promise" He said and I remained silent. "C'mon. Just once put thought of my being a devil aside and consider me as a friend. And I promise when someone asks for my help, I don't let them down" he smiled and I was bombarded with lots of thoughts.

An act? A drama? A prank? Or.....the truth behind it? After making mind I came along with the stupidest sentence.

"C-can you drop me to my home?"

"So does that mean you'll share it with me?"

"I can't. I'm sorry" I gulped and he removed his hands from my shoulders.

"Sit" he put on his sunglasses and sat in the car. He's mad at me. I sighed and sat into his car.

He was driving and there was silence which was annoying as hell because whenever I travelled with Jimin he was always bubbly and he made me laugh but now he's making me nervous.

The leathery scent in his car was very relaxing though. I wanted to sleep but.....the vision of the harassment is much of a tormenting thought for me.

"Y-you're going to the welcome party?" I asked while fidgeting my fingers.

Although I'm not but I do want to. I was hesitant with him this time cause I've made him mad.

"Hmm" he chewed gum and I was sad coz I was expecting a cheery answer. Who am I kidding I pooped up everything.

"Nice. I believe you're going to be the lord of the day" I smiled awkwardly and he looked at me.

I gulped after seeing my broken reflection in his shades. He shook his head lightly before focusing back at the road. There was again silence when finally my house arrived.

"Than- Wait, Jimin! My house is back there." I asked pointing but he ignored me and sped up the car pace. Every time this happens in a movie. I can't seem to find a movie without such a scene.

"What the heck! Jimin Stop!" I asked pulling on to his bicep.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong!!" He said calmly while increasing the speed up more and more. We're prolly going to crash but I can't let my 73 children die.

"Jimin Stop the car! My chest is tightening!" I yelled and pulled on his arm but he wasn't willing to. I screamed as we were about to hit a little kid.

"Jimin please! Stop Jimin!" I cried and he shouted. "Watch out!" I screamed as were about to crash in a truck.

"Then fucking tell me. What happened in the party!!"

"Please! JIMIN! show mercy! Ahhh~...I got sexually harassed. Please stop, stop stop, st-," I cried and yelled when he immediately pulled the brake and the seat belt saved us from crashing our heads.

The car stopped with a creesh sound and the smell of the wheel skidding on the road was spread everywhere. There was heavy breathing and my cries mixed in the car.

"What?" He whispered softly.

I only cried.

"Is it true?"

"Yes! It's.....sadly....the truth" I cried heavily now and he ran his fingers through his hair and hit the steering of the car with his veiny fist.

"Who did it?" He asked placing his glasses down.

"I-I...." But I only cried as it was difficult to speak.

"Let it all out" he placed his hand onto my hand and I cried heavily. After a while he passed me a tissue and I wiped my tears off.

"Is that a hickey?" he touched my skin and I backed away from him.

"Please tell me who was it?" He asked, concern in his eyes.

"Jimin.....pl-" he cut me off as he opened the car door and walked to my side.

He opened the door before grabbing my hand to take me out. "Don't cry," he pulled my head to his chest and I let it all out.

He patted the back of my head and I cried in his chest for a while before,

"Tell me, Hana......please" he soft said 'please' and I really think that I can trust him.

"Tell me who it is? I'll hang the bastard to death," he looked into my eyes while cupping my face.

The concern in his eyes made me believe him. Made me feel that he'll actually do something.

"Chris" I gulped hard.

"That bastard!" He kicked the wheel of the car, "You don't have to cry anymore. I'm right here. I'll fix everything. That is my promise to you" he cupped my face and I nodded slowly while staring in his eyes.

The concern was shouting.

"Can I hug you?" He looked at me. "I need comfort?"

"Instantly" he opened his arms and I teared up before tightly hugged his chest.

It strangely made me relax, made me realise that he's going to fix it all.

____

"I'm sorry I got a little too carried away..." I sniffed and he passed me a tissue as he had stopped the car outside my house.

"It's totally fine. You can tell me anything now. I will always be of your help. Now come on please smile" he said and I smiled a fake one.

"As if I don't know what your beautiful smile is like" he smiled and I finally let out a smile.

Letting it all out made me feel a little better. And sharing it with someone felt like a heavy load of the rocks that once mounded on my shoulder are now off. Never knew Jimin would agree to help and he's concerned genuinely. Telling about Chris is fine but telling about Valerie is totally not okay.

"Thankyou" I smiled as I got off from his car.

"No worries. And you're coming to the welcome. Okay?"

"I'll see" I smiled and he shook his head.

"I will bring you there. After all, don't you want to be the blossom queen?" He smiled and I pursed my lips.

"That's not even possible when Valerie is around. She's much more prettier,"

"Wearing 10 pounds of colourful cake (makeup) on your face isn't what describes pretty. Wait a minute, is that pretty in your vocabulary?" He asked, prolly playfully and I laughed.

"I don't know, Jimin"

"I'll make everything possible for you Hana" he smiled. "Trust me."

"That's sweet, Jimin but in every single way I lack something"

"This isn't lacking. These are your flaws. And flaws are what makes you, you." He pointed his hands at me. "And if you have tons of them then congrats you're the most prettiest woman in this planet." He smiled and I just stared at him.

"You think Valerie is pretty? Then you're wrong and stupid too. She has flaws too but I guess she's better at hiding her flaws and beneath that highlighter or 10 pounds of makeup are her flaws. If you hide your flaws and try to be someone else, you'll lose everything that today holds for you. And if you lose what today's holding for you, you'll lose your future too" he kept on saying sweet phrases to me which I understood completely and they motivated me to at least try to attend the welcome and show Valerie who's the boss.

"Stop wasting the beautiful person you are just trying to be someone else."

"I don't try to be her. But I know that she's the centre so, that crown is definitely going to her,"

"See," he unbuckled his seat belt and leaned against the car, placing his hands in his pockets. "This is how you put yourself behind. Everything will start changing when you'll convince your heart that you don't need any words or speeches from people to feel validated. This is how YOU change your perspective. Speak your opinions, have your faith, your beliefs, stop seeking societal acceptance,"

"It's easy to say, no?"

"Trust me, it's even easier to embrace. Hundreds of people, and even before that, my own biological mother compares me everyday to Jk, they all call me playboy, fuckboy; but have you seen me anywhere close to sad? Anywhere near to insecurity? Nope. I don't mind it. That's them showing their perspective cuz they fail to see a lad enjoying and living his life like he wants to," he arched his arms and I giggled as it was so comforting.

"You sure do take everything light and easy,"

"And so should you," he pinched my cheek. "Make your life easier. Stop being so hard on yourself Hana," he cupped my face. "In the end, I swear it's always gonna be you with you. So, if you're not gonna give yourself a chance, or if you're not gonna stand for yourself, then who will?"

"God Jimin," I teared up as he said that to me, it was like I was hanging from a cliff and he was holding my hand.

"People will only bring you down because they'll know that you'll help them with that. So, for once, stand up for yourself and the next time they'll think twice before trying to crush you," he rubbed his thumb upon my cheek.

"So repeat with me," He leaned back. "I, Kim Hana, will be coming to the party, I will kill that stage, I will be at the top of the mountain; not so the world can see me, but so I can see the world!"

"Jimin!" I felt so touched that I threw myself at him for a hug.

"Have faith in me" he winked.

"Thankyou," I mouthed to him before he  got back in his car.

"Now better take my leave as Tae is mercilessly texting me and I'm probably going to be slaughtered by him" he joked.

"Bye Jimin" I waved and he shook his head.

"First you go inside" he smiled and I went inside and then he was also gone. I blushed and felt that something good is about to happen.

I looked at myself in the mirror and as flashbacks started to flash before my eyes, I just couldn't stop thinking about Jimin's words. My phone buzzed and I saw that Valerie and Jk added to their Instagram story.

Jk just added a solo shot of himself with the caption,

"Ready for date night'15"

I checked out Valerie's story and she added her picture in a yellow dress about 58 minutes ago.

And 2 minutes ago she uploaded a story with Jk in it and the caption,

So lucky to have you babe!

And right there, I just melted!

Jimin's POV:-
"Chris" I told Tae and Yoongi as we were having some shots.

"Oh okay we'll find him. Remember your promise right?"

"I do" I sipped.

"And the fact that Jimin doesn't break his promise?" Yoongi added and I sipped onto the tequila. "Then....how much time you'll take?"

"I will. Let's first celebrate the Jimin game." I sucked the lemon slice.

"Hmmm" Yoongi raised his brow to Tae and Taehyung did too as he finally understood what I was trying to comprehend.

"Cheers to Jimin" we smirked and had our shots as we watched the strippers pole dancing.

"I'm gonna go to the private rooms now." I patted Yoongi's lap. "If anyone calls tell em' I'm busy" I informed before the stripper took me to one of the private rooms where I mercilessly fucked her brains out.

Sluts.

Hoes.

Games.

Sex.

Whores.

Strippers.

Revenge.

These are my hobbies.

__
Stop being a silent reader y'all. Communicate with me. 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 40.3K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
312K 13.9K 18
[HIGHEST RANKING: #1 jkfanfic #1 on jkff #4 btsjk] "I..I've heard of a lot of rumours, about the people who worked in your company, they all died aft...
491K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
4M 85.5K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...