Kirby: Welcome To Smash Bros...

Door Quartz2006

Kirby is a both-gender (hermaphrodite) and was once a lonely child, who had over-protected, Russian parents... Meer

chapter 1: Hello (prologue)
chapter 2: Sad news
chapter 3: The pack up
chapter 4: The Sad Goodbye
chapter 5: The crazy ride
chapter 6: The welcome
chapter 7: The tour
chapter 8: Sheets And Breakfast
chapter 9 A fix and assembly
chapter 10: The Calm Down
chapter 11: Luggage Take Out
chapter 12: The Prank
chapter 13 : The Talk
chapter 14: Star Fox x Falco: Part 1
chapter 15: Smash Bros
chapter 16: The Argument
chapter 17: First Eyes
chapter 18: Jigglypuff's sad childhood
chapter 19: its dinner time
chapter 20: A bad dinner
chapter 21: The origin of meta knight: part one
chapter 22: Mom calling
chapter 23: a meta knight run away
chapter 24: a bayonetta talk and meta knight apologies
chapter 25: fight
chapter 26: real apologize
chapter 27: details
chapter 28: face reveal
chapter 29: to the house
chapter 30: steal flashback
chapter 31: the robbery
chapter 32: a dream and flying
chapter 33: 3DS and a broken promise
chapter 34: what happened?
chapter 35: the 5 swordman performance
chapter 36: star fox x falco: part 2
chapter 37: the origin of meta knight: part 2
chapter 38: dating? and questions
chapter 39: a walk and dark pit and pit are what?!
chapter 40: Russian talking and holes reference
chapter 41: friendship broken
chapter 42: the plan
chapter 43: team, (kirby) apologies and caught kissing
chapter 44: Glossophobia (Kirby's origin)
chapter 45: dad calling
chapter 46: singing practice
chapter 47: training
chapter 48: a kiss and hide and seek
chapter 49: lunch mess up
chapter 50: shower
chapter 51: more questions and fun......
chapter 52: club party!!!!!!!!!!
chapter 53: first time
chapter: 55 finally a normal breakfast
chapter 56: going to the store with jigglypuff
chapter 57: meta knight vs Marth: part one
chapter 58: meta knight vs marth part 2
chapter 59: hanging out with jigglypuff and mega man
chapter 60: waterfall sadness
chapter 61: breaking up?
chapter 62: ice cream
chapter 63: propose
chapter 64: honeymoon
chapter 65: kids: part 1
chapter 66: kids part 2
chapter 67: the dress
chapter 68: the dance
chapter 69: really? (final chapter)

chapter 54: the plan (not really) begins

127 5 0
Door Quartz2006

as me and meta knight were walking down the hall. joker appeared out of nowhere, I jumped a little.

"hey Kirby, are you ready to go?- why is he here?" said joker. I said "meta knight will help us with the plan. what about you? where were you? I haven't seen you since this morning" "well...." he slowly grinned.

"long story-" he was about to explain when meta knight covers his mouth. meta knight said "we don't need to know that Ren. your stories is well.....inappropriate shall we say" he let go of joker's mouth.

I said "Ren? Ren from Ren and Stimpy?" Meta knight and Joker looked at me with shocked eyes.

"you watch that Kirby? that my friend is so, so, so disturbing. where did you hear that?" said meta knight.

"my parents told me that" I said. "look, Kirby, joker's real name is actually Ren Amamiya. just don't watch the show please" said meta knight. Joker said, "so Kirby, you still remember what to do, right?" I nodded "good, we just have to get Falco and fox to the private place and-" "how about you love poison them?" said meta knight.

me and Joker looked at meta knight. "what? that's what you do in movies or tv shows right?" I said "well, it is quicker than going to Gotham, I agree with you meta knight" he looked at me and smile. joker said "I agree with meta knight too. I just need the love potions and-" "I got some here" said meta knight.

how did he get those? maybe he stole it from a magic shop I guess? meta knight gave the potions to joker.

"ok, let's do this! and get some sleep" said, joker.

I quietly opened Falco's door and went into Falco's room (how I know this is his room? his door has his name and number on. his number is 20) I carefully walked to Falco's bed. I put a bag on his head so he doesn't see.

I dragged his body on the floor. (luckily meta knight told me he is a heavy sleeper) I got on my warp star (the one where master hand gave me on my first day) and fly to Gotham (you might be thinking 'I thought you don't agree on joker's plan? well early on joker explained his new plan)

12 minutes later

when I arrived meta knight was guarding the place. I gave him the thumbs up sign.

I went inside the place, joker was there with fox on the bed. I place Falco on the bed with fox. meta knight came in, joker took the potions out from his pocket.

he put the potion in Falco's and fox's mouths. joker said "there, when they wake up, they will love each other for sure," I said, "how long will it last?" "about 78 days" we left the place. joker got on meta knight and I got on my warp star.

I fly to my window I opened the hatch and went inside my room.

I jump on my bed and quickly went to sleep. man today was good. I hope tomorrow will be as great as today.

Sorry if this chapter is kind of boring. I thought some else and worried about a snowstorm coming. If you don't know in my country Canada on February 12th they say it's a big snowstorm. I hope I can write the next chapter if the power dosen't go off.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

10.2K 241 25
An epic adventure involving Mario, the Legend of Zelda, Kirby, and Pokemon. I would suggest you read "Kirby and the Monstrous Lightning" and "Kirby a...
22.8K 959 34
"You two were always there for each other... even through your darkest moments..." You find yourself in an unfamiliar place, with no memory of your...
201 18 19
I had a dream one night that my persona was babysitting bowser Junior so this story is about that and their friendship New neighbors move into Sarah'...
11.7K 329 42
In another time, far from where we first began our tale, a young Star Warrior wants nothing more than to be a hero. With the help of his teacher, may...