BOTTOM JIN | One Shots

crimson_ashes tarafından

"I wait for you in the dark, so that I may absorb you in a way that my eyes lack." Bottom Jin one shots Requ... Daha Fazla

ARMY GATHER HERE
Call Me Master | JinMin
Not Amused | TaeJin
Kiss & Make Up | JinKook
It's Late, Sir Pt. 1 | NamJin
For Your Entertainment Pt. 1 | 2Seok
For Your Entertainment Pt. 2 | 2Seok
For Your Entertainment Pt. 3 | 2Seok
Hell's Rain | OT7
Accidental Disturbance | VMinJin
Its Late, Sir Pt. 2 | NamJin
Undress Rehearsal | YoonJin
MoonLit Love | JinMin
Summer Heat | JinKook
Lesson Learned | 2Seok
Lesson Learned V2 | 2Seok
A Million Years | 2SeokMin
Heads Or Tails? | JinKook
Since The Beginning | NamKookJin
Strangers | Jin x Maknae Line
Guns, Knives, & A Delicate Rose | YoonJin
Bloom | TaeJin
Howl | TaeJin
Too Late Pt. 1 | NamYoonJin
Too Late Pt. 2 | NamYoonJin
OutRunning Karma | NamYoonJin
Savage | JinKook
Lilith | TaeJin
Back Talk And Front Talk | YoonJin
Bruises | NamJin
Guilty Pleasure | JinKook
Call Me Daddy | YoonJin
Danger Men At Work | NamJin
WTF | Jin x Maknae Line
No Friends | TaeJin
True Love Café | JinKook
True Love Café Pt.2 | JinKook

Beast | TaeJinKook

35K 506 275
crimson_ashes tarafından

I'm currently addicted to the song "Beast" by Maria Martina + Waka Flame. Y'all need to go check it out like now *0*

Also I tried to like censor the naughty words *wiggled brows suggestively*

Requested by: gul2416younger

Warning before y'all read this is really shitty so don't judge too hard -_-

Contains: dom!Jungkook, dom!Taehyung, rimming (?), slight pain kink, degradation (just a tad), maknae!jin

__________________

Seokjin had the bad habit of misbehaving without being aware of it. After all, his boyfriend's rules had been rather simple: don't talk to any guys alone, don't let any other guys touch, and need leave his side in public places. Apparently, all three of those were too much for Seokjin to handle. Don't get him wrong, though. He didn't break the rules on purpose. He just had the bad habit of forgetting the rules and then breaking them, which often to led to some sort of punishment, depending on how many of the rules had been broken and to what extent.

It was on a specific Saturday night that Seokjin found himself sitting next to a handsome stranger at the bar he and his boyfriend had chosen to go to for a fun night out. They didn't go out very often, due to their busy work schedules so when they did go out together, it was a big deal. However, he had somehow gotten lost in the large bar that was crowded with people and had managed to grab a seat at the busy bar. A glass of vodka was sat in front of him on the bar counter, but he hadn't touched the alcoholic drink yet. Seokjin wasn't fond of alcohol, but the lime on the edge of the glass was currently being squeezed into his mouth.

Seokjin loved everything sour. Sour candies, drinks, deserts, fruits; if it's sour, he'll love it. Seokjin was absolutely infatuated with the way his lips would pucker and the inside of his mouth would feel fizzy.

The juice of the lime practically poured into his mouth as he titled his head back and squeezed the fruit with his index finger and thumb, the sour liquid sliding down his tongue and throat easily. Unfortunately, it was a small slice of lime and he didn't get much out of it. Seokjin tilted his head back down and wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand, wiping off the excess lime juice before putting the lime back on the edge of his glass. He heard a chuckle by his left ear and he turned his head, immediately blushing and looking away when he made eye contact with the handsome stranger beside him. That was definitely embarrassing.

Seokjin rubbed his palms on his thighs, his ripped jeans exposing a lot of his bare thighs. His boyfriend hadn't been happy about his choice of clothing, but he felt confident in the exposure of his skin and managed to talk his boyfriend into letting him wear it with the promise of being one hundred percent good. He has already broken one rule, though he was too embarrassed to acknowledge it.

He glanced over at the stranger who had laughed at him, giving him a shy smile accompanied by an awkward wave of his hand, his gold chain bracelet sliding down his arm a little. The stranger had soft brown hair that shone in the bar lights, almond eyes the colour of hazelnut coffee [his favourite] and a jaw Seokjin had a feeling would give him a paper cut if he were to touch it. Not that he would touch the man; of course not. It was a rule to not let any guys touch him or for him to touch any guys. Seokjin wasn't going to break another rule.

"You know, the lime is supposed to flavour the drink," the stranger spoke, his voice deep and husky. A shiver ran down Seokjin's spine and his heartbeat sped up, though a flash of anxiety twisted in his stomach. If his boyfriend found out about what he was doing right now, he was going to be in big trouble.

Seokjin nodded, breaking eye contact and sucking his bottom lip between his teeth. He chewed on the plump flesh nervously, staring at his glass of vodka. "O-oh. I knew that, but I just like sour stuff. I don't drink alcohol."

He expected the man to make fun of him for not drinking, considering that's what a bar is for, but the stranger only smiled at him. "That's adorable. I'm Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung extended his hand and Seokjin nervously stared at it for a moment before taking it into his own, shaking Taehyung's hand as he relayed his own name. "Seokjin. Kim Seokjin."

Taehyung nodded, angling his body in Seokjin's direction and leaned his elbow on the bar counter. His leather jacket fit his looks perfectly, his thin but toned body loosely covered by a silk button up shirt the colour of a nickel. The first few buttons were undone, revealing his honey colored collar bones and the top of his chest. His power half was dressed in tight leather pants and a pair of black combat boots. Seokjin's palms began to sweat. Taehyung was really attractive.

"So what's a pretty thing like you doing alone in a place like this?" Taehyung raised one of his perfect eyebrows, his lips pulled up in a smirk Seokjin wanted to drown himself in.

"Oh, I'm not alone. I'm here with- "

"Me." Seokjin jumped when a familiar hand was placed was on his shoulder, the strong smell of cologne flooding his senses. All Seokjin could do was stare at Taehyung with wide eyes, his heart nearly jumping out of his chest. It was in that moment, Seokjin knew he fucked up. "He's here with me. You know, his boyfriend. It seems he's forgotten all about little ol' me though, huh?"

Taehyung glanced over Seokjin's shoulder, looking rather unimpressed with the man standing behind him. His eyes flickered back over to Seokjin, who was rubbing his hands on his thighs again and looking like a dear caught in headlights. "He doesn't look very happy to see you. You sure you're his boyfriend?"

Taehyung was currently fucking up, too. Seokjin knew how possessive his boyfriend could be and how little patience he had; he wasn't going to take Taehyung's words lightly. A fight was the last thing anybody wanted in a bar. The hand on his shoulder tightened almost painfully and his boyfriend's voice growled out lowly, "Yes, I'm sure. Now find someone else to drag into your bed tonight."

Seokjin slumped in his seat, feeling rather ashamed of himself. It was his fault Taehyung was getting in an argument. He should've known better than to even sit next to another guy. Seokjin hung his head and kept silent. He knew well enough to not speak after he's broken rules; it would just worsen his punishment, which made him feel worse. Seokjin had promised to be good and he had broken all three rules in a matter of ten minutes. Seokjin had been looking forward to a pleasurable night, not a punishment.

"Yeah, I still don't believe you."

A gasp left his lips when a hand that wasn't his boyfriend's gripped at the back of his neck, pulling him forward roughly. His lips were pressed against Taehyung's and his heart jumped in excitement, his lips responding immediately as he kissed back without hesitation. Seokjin was playing a dangerous game, he knew, but he couldn't help. Taehyung was just so f.ucking hot and he couldn't help himself.

Seokjin's hands gripped Taehyung's silk shirt, his knuckles pressed against the man's skin beneath. Taehyung's lips were smooth and soft against his own, and he couldn't help the whine that emptied itself from his mouth when a certain hand dug its nails into his shoulder. Taehyung pulled away from the kiss, tracing Seokjin's jaw before looking up at the man behind Seokjin with a smirk pulling at his lips.

"How was that, Jungkook?"

Seokjin's brows furrowed in confusion as his boyfriend's name passed Taehyung's lips, utterly bewildered as to how he knew his name. He turned his head and looked up at his boyfriend, taking in his calm expression, though he wore a smirk nearly identical to Taehyung's.

"Not bad. Maybe you should be an actor, Taehyung." Without even looking at Seokjin, Jungkook addressed him, "Close your mouth, Seokjin, or I'll put something in it."

His jaw immediately shut and he blushed, knowing exactly what Jungkook had been insinuating.

"So, are we gonna do this or what?" Taehyung spoke, shifting in his seat and downing the glass of alcohol Seokjin had left untouched. "I don't have much patience when it comes to these things."

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak, but Seokjin quickly cut him off. "Wait, you know him? What's going on, hyung?"

Jungkook looked down at Seokjin and ran his hands down the younger's chest, leaning over his shoulders with his lips near Seokjin's ear. "I told you this night was going to be fun, didn't I? I have a little something planned for you that me and Taehyung put together." Seokjin's brows furrowed and a shiver ran down his spine as Jungkook's lips moved against his ear when he spoke. "Don't be so tense, doll. You're not in trouble."

"I-I'm not? But I broke the rules- "

"Do you want a punishment?"

"N-no!" Seokjin was quick to exclaim, mind briefly flashing back to his last punishment where Jungkook had left him tied to the bed with a vibrating dildo inside of him. That was absolute torture; Jungkook had left him there alone for three hours. "I don't want a punishment."

"Good. Now come on. Don't you want to have fun with me and Taehyung?" Jungkook teased, nimbling on the shell of Seokjins ear while his hands rubbed up and down his chest. Seokjin nodded hastily, standing up as fast as he could when Jungkook pulled away and offered his hand.

Seokjin's hand easily fit into Jungkook's larger one and he obediently followed his boyfriend around the bar counter and down a long corridor. Taehyung was in front of Jungkook and was already unlocking one of the wooden doors. He wasn't sure what Jungkook had planned, but he trusted him and his heart was jumping in excitement.

Taehyung held the door open for Jungkook and Seokjin, entering behind them and closing the door. Seokjin took in his new environment silently. There was a large four posted bed with a pale pink silk canopy, two bedside tables with three different bottles of flavoured lube on top, a flower print love seat pushed up against the left wall, and a door beside the love seat that opened into a bathroom.

The room's lights were a dull red and lit up the room dimly, casting shadows across the walls and creating odd shapes. Jungkook's thumb smoothed over the back of Seokjin's hand as he tugged the younger further into the room, giving him a few moments to adjust to the dimmer lighting then the bright lights of the bar.

A gasp of surprise left his lips when arms wrapped around his stomach from behind, but he immediately relaxed into the embrace when he realized it was just Taehyung. Seokjin pressed back against Taehyung, welcoming the warmth; his body was already covered in goosebumps.

Seokjin looked over at Jungkook with wide eyes, having not expecting a surprise like that. Jungkook simply smiled at him before reaching up and cupping Seokjin's face with his hand, eyes soft and his touch gentle. Seokjin instinctively leaned into Jungkook's touch, eyes briefly fluttering closed.

"How are you feeling?"

Seokjin smiled. Jungkook always made sure he was okay before doing anything and asked for permission. "Surprised. I wasn't expecting any of this."

Jungkook's face flashed with worry for a second. "Good surprised or bad surprised?"

"Good surprised. I like it."

"What do you think of me and Taehyung treating you tonight? Anything you want us to do, we'll do it."

Seokjin's thoughts ran wild. The thought of Taehyung's hands exploring his body while he was pressed up against Jungkook, naked and exposed for the two to see and ravish to their hearts content was almost too much to handle. Seokjin was already hardening in his jeans at the thought of Jungkook and Taehyung, and they hadn't even done anything yet.

He nodded in agreement, pressing his hips back against Taehyung's and biting at his bottom lip. He wanted them so bad already; he needed them.

"Words, doll. You gotta speak to me."

Seokjin nodded and released his bottom lip, not wanting to speak and instead wanting to just get started already. He didn't want to rush the night, but he wasn't always the best at being patient. "Yes, yes, I'm good. W-want you both, now." He whined out, squirming impatiently in Taehyung's embrace. Taehyung chuckled into Seokjin's ear and Seokjin could practically hear the older man's smirk.

Jungkook grinned before removing his hand from Seokjin's face, stepping away and holding his arms out. "What do you want me to do, doll?"

Seokjin took in Jungkook's body, the way his right black shirt hugged his muscled body and his jeans wrapped around his thighs. "Wanna see you, please."

Even though Jungkook had said he could have anything he wanted, he knew better than to think he was in control. He was receiving special treatment and he could very easily ruin the night by making a mistake. Jungkook smirked and grabbed the hem of his shirt before pulling it over his head, revealing his bare torso. Seokjin nearly moaned at the sight of Jungkook's perfect abs and smooth tanned skin.

Jungkook continued to undress, unbuttoning his jeans and yanking them down his legs after he removed his shoes and socks. He kicked the fabric off of his feet, teasingly hooking his thumbs into the elastic band of his boxers without pulling them off. Seokjin whined and reached his hands out towards Jungkook, only causing him to laugh.

"What about me, hm? What do you want me to do?"

Seokjin jumped in surprise, almost having forgotten that Taehyung was there even though his arms were wrapped around his torso. "I- uh- kiss me. Please."

"Gladly."

Taehyung spun Seokjin around and grabbed him by the hips, pressing their lips together roughly. He kissed him with a passion, dominating him upon instinct. Seokjin whimpered and opened his mouth for Taehyung, moaning when Taehyung's tongue explored his mouth without hesitation. Seokjin practically melted under the older's dominating touch, how he held him tightly and took control of the kiss.

He gasped into their locked lips when Jungkook began peppering his neck with open mouthed kisses, his hands gripping Seokjin's sides, just above where Taehyung's hands were. Taehyung swallowed each and every one one of Seokjin's noises; his moans, whimpers, and whines all muffled.

Seokjin pulled away from the kiss first, chest heaving as he caught his breath. Lust had dilated his pupils and Taehyung stared into his eyes, looking even more attractive as the minutes passed. It was easy to feel Jungkook's d.ick through his boxers from where it was pressing against the curve of Seokjin's clothed a.ss. Jungkook pulled Seokjin's hips back, grinding his hips and causing Seokjin's body to heat up.

He absent mindedly grabbed at Taehyung's leather jacket, breaking eye contact as he pulled it down the older man's shoulders. Biting his lip as he continued to help remove Taehyung's jacket, Seokjin could feel the deep stare that Taehyung's eyes settled on him. He whined in frustration as he struggled to pull it off of Taehyung's body, his sweaty palms losing grip on the slick leather.

Taehyung smiled and laughed, shaking his head as he stepped back from Seokjin and removed his jacket the rest of the way, tossing it somewhere on the floor, too caught up in the matter at hand to care that the expensive leather was on the floor.

Sensing his impatience, he soothed the younger man, "Relax, love. There's no rush. Let us take care of you, yeah? You deserve it."

Seokjin blushed but nodded, yelping in surprise when Jungkook picked him up without warning. He smiled and giggled, clinging onto Jungkook's strong shoulders as he carried him over to the four poster bed. Jungkook laid him down on the bed carefully, pressing a quick kiss to Seokjin's forehead before glancing over at Taehyung who was standing at the left side of the bed. They gave each other a look that Seokjin didn't understand and then nodded, turning their attention back to Seokjin with predatory gazes.

His eyes flickered between Taehyung and Jungkook, his heart pounding in his chest. He raised himself up on his forearms, only for Jungkook to push him back down with a hand on his chest. "Just lay down and let us do all the work, yeah? Don't worry about anything." Jungkook smiled at him reassuringly. "If you don't like something, make sure you colour out or use the safe word. Can you tell me what the safe word is, doll?"

"Beast. The safe word is beast."

Jungkook nodded, "Good boy. Don't hesitate to use it, okay? You won't make us angry if you do, I promise." He gave Taehyung a pointed look and Taehyung rolled his eyes, as if Jungkook had insulted him. Of course, he wasn't going to be angry if Seokjin coloured out. "Before we start anything serious, I want to make sure you're one hundred percent sure you want to go through with this."

Seokjin was quiet for a moment, glancing between the two, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. He would be lying if he didn't say he's nervous. He didn't know Taehyung at all, really, but he trusted Jungkook. Seokjin knew that Jungkook wouldn't let Taehyung anywhere near him if he didn't completely believe that Taehyung could be trusted. That comforted Seokjin, though his stomach still twisted with nerves.

He must've been quiet for too long, because Jungkook looked at him in concern and brushed his hair away from his forehead. "Why are you hesitating?"

" 'm nervous, b-but I trust you."

"Nervous about what? Something specific?"

"T-Taehyung. I don't know him much and I just- " Seokjin cut himself off with a sigh, staring down at his feet and wiggling his toes inside his sneakers.

"You can trust him, I promise, but if you don't want him to join- "

"No, no!" Seokjin reached up and grabbed Jungkook's wrist, shaking his head as he quickly cut him off. "I want him to. Can you go slow, please? S-so I can warm up to it and stuff."

Jungkook nodded and Taehyung followed his lead before beginning to strip down to his boxers. Seokjin couldn't but bite his lip as he laid back down. There were two unbelievably hot guys practically naked just for him. Could it get any better?

Jungkook got into the bed and settled between Seokjin's legs, leaning back on the heels of his feet with Seokjin's legs resting on his hips. Seokjin squirmed, unintentionally rubbing his a.ss against his boyfriend's arousal. Jungkook hissed and grabbed Seokjin's hips to still him, a taunting smirk pulling at his lips. Taehyung climbed onto the bed on Seokjin's other side, skin bare and exposed.

His attention was grabbed by the other man and he reached out and grabbed Taehyung's shoulder, messaging the warm muscle in his hand. Taehyung smirked and grabbed Seokjin's shirt, his nimble fingers unbuttoning the fabric with ease. His heart pounded at his touch, feeling a little insecure as his chest was uncovered for them to see. Seokjin had had plenty of sex before, but it had only been with Jungkook. This was his first time with more than one person and he wasn't sure how it was all going to happen.

Seokjin's shirt was soon discarded and he blushed under their unblinking gazes. He knew his skin wasn't unmarked. There were a few scars across his abdomen and several bruises from the tight grip Jungkook often had on his body. Taehyung whistled lowly as he took in Seokjin's upper body, his hand trailing down the exposed flesh and pressing down on one of the bruises with his thumb.

The submissive hissed at the shock of pain that blossomed at the touch, his back arching off the bed in surprise. He whimpered and his brows furrowed, his hands fisting the silk sheets beneath him.

Taehyung smirked devilishly, clearly pleased with his reaction. "I love it when they squirm. Makes me want to hurt them more."

Jungkook shook his head with a smile as he got to work on removing Seokjin's shoes and socks, tossing them onto the floor beside the bed. Taehyung's hand smoothed down his chest and stopped at the waistline of Seokjin's jeans, fingers pressing against the button. Seokjin gave him a small nod, grateful that Taehyung waited for him to give him consent.

His jeans were soon unbuttoned and unzipped, Jungkook's hands going to pull them down and off. His fingers hooked under Seokjin's boxers, pulling those down at the same time. Seokjin whimpered and reached down to cover himself, embarrassed to be the only one naked. He looked away and stared at the canopy over the bed, refusing to make any sort of the contact.

Hands grabbed his wrists and pulled them away, holding them down at his sides. He squirmed in protest, chewing on his bottom lip. "Don't hide yourself, doll. You're beautiful."

Seokjin blushed and nodded, keeping his hands at his sides even after they were released. He gasped in surprise when a hot and wet warmth suddenly surrounded his c.ock. Seokjin quickly looked down, pleasure consuming his body and only rising in intensity when he saw his boyfriend's head bobbing up and down.

A moan slipped passed his lips, another shock of pain blossoming in his side. No doubt Taehyung was pressing against his bruises again. Seokjin's hips bucked up only to be pressed back down by a strong hand, Jungkook's mouth pulling off of his throbbing member.

"J-Jungkoo- "

"If you want me to continue, you're gonna have to stop that. Need I remind you who's in control?" Jungkook's voice held a throat Seokjin knew not to take carelessly.

"Sorry."

Jungkook's mouth once again enveloped Seokjin's hard d.ick, pleasure swirling in his abdomen. Taehyung's hand grabbed Seokjin's and pressed it against his cloth covered c.ock, guiding his hand to massage his arousal. Seokjin bit his lip and did as instructed, rubbing Taehyung's d.ick at a steady pace.

Taehyung groaned at the attention his member was receiving and connected their lips, swallowing up each other's sounds as Jungkook continued running his tongue around Seokjin's c.ock.

Jungkook soon pulled off, knowing that if he continued that Seokjin would c.um far too soon. Seokjin whined into Taehyung's mouth, not approving of Jungkook's choice to pull off.

Two pairs of hands explored his body and he shivered underneath the constant stimulation. The sound of a cap popping open caused Seokjin to jump in surprise and the scent of strawberries wafted throughout the room. He pulled away from Taehyung, though his hand didn't stop getting him off.

Seokjin stared down at Jungkook, three of his boyfriend's fingers already coated in the flavoured gel.

"Ready?" Jungkook asked, closing the gap and setting the tube of lube beside him.

"Y-yeah. Go ahead." Seokjin nodded, bracing himself for the burn he was going to feel in just a moment.

In an attempt to distract him, Taehyung began to suck marks onto his neck, nipping and licking at the flesh afterwards in order to sooth the sensitive skin. Taehyung covered his torso in hickies, gripping his side as he did so.

Jungkook inserted the first finger into Seokjin's hole, wiggling it around to help him adjust to the long digit. Seokjin's hands gripped at Taehyung's hair in order to ground himself, jaw clenching when Jungkook inserted the second digit into his clenching heat.

"D-don't- ah- move! H-hurts," he whimpered, eyes clenching shut as his breathing rate increased. No matter how many times they did it, prep still was rather unbearable. He squirmed, wanting Jungkook to take out his fingers and keep them in at the same time. He didn't want to disappoint Jungkook and not allow him to fuck him, but, shît, it hurt.

Taehyung's husky voice called out to him, his movements freezing. "I know, love, but it'll feel really good in a moment, okay? Can you hold on just a little longer? I promise it'll feel amazing."

Seokjin nodded, biting his lip and nearly piercing the skin. Taehyung's hand smoothed back the younger's hair, doing his best to comfort him. His body slowly relaxed, though sweat had begun to collect at his forehead. True to his words, the pain soon subsided and left Seokjin wanting more.

He squirmed when Taehyung's hand brushed his nipple, body jumping in surprise at the unexpected amount of pleasure.

"So responsive, aren't you?" Taehyung hummed, eyes observing Seokjin's already wrecked state. "You're a lucky man, Jungkook. Anybody would kill to have a sub like him."

"Mm, I know. The moment I saw him I knew I had to have him. He had fun playing hard to get for a little while, but he couldn't resist me. Still can't, really." Jungkook spoke with pride, staring down at Seokjin with a gaze full of admiration and love. "He was more than worth the effort. Now don't get any ideas of taking him away from me, Taehyung, or I might have to kill you."

Taehyung chuckled, shoulders shaking in amusement. "Don't worry, I won't. Though we might have to plan another night like this later on."

"That could be arranged."

Seokjin was nearly completely out of it, body sweating and his c.ock painfully hard. He moaned loudly when Jungkook absent mindedly moved his fingers inside of him, the pads of the two digits pressing against his tight walls. Seokjin clenched around them, pleasure coursing through his veins. "J-Jungkook, please."

Jungkook's attention immediately focused on his younger boyfriend, smirking when he realized what he was begging for. "You want me to move them, huh? Want me to f.uck your tight a.ss with my fingers until you're drooling and c.umming without me even touching your cute d.ick?"

Taehyung groaned at Jungkook's words, eyes flickering down to where his fingers were resting inside Seokjin's a.sshole, his d.ick be coming unbearably hard and throbbing. Jungkook smirked when Seokjin nodded desperately, gasping for air to fill his lungs. It was torture to try and voice his needs when Jungkook was talking like that so shamelessly.

"Go on, tell us what you want, love." Taehyung antagonized the submissive even more.

"W-want your f-fingers to f.uck me so hard, please. Want Taehyung t-to choke me with his c.ock. I need it, please, please, please- "

Seokjin was practically sobbing, unable to bear the sexual frustration he was feeling. He needed them both so bad and he needed them now, so f.ucking badly-

"Alright, doll. We'll give it to you." Jungkook spoke, pulling out his fingers. "Hands and knees, now."

Seokjin whined, not wanting to move and just be f.ucked already. He stared up at Jungkook with pleading eyes, but his dominant only raised a brow and gave him a stern stare. The message was clear: "do you want a punishment?" He huffed but obeyed, flipping over onto his stomach and rising up into his hands and knees, elbows a little shaky as he held himself up.

A hand that was so clearly not Jungkook's began to fondle his right cheek, the tip of Taehyung's index finger cold and pressing against his rim. Seokjin bit his lip and squirmed, wanting fingers inside; he didn't want to be teased.

Jungkook's hands gripped at Seokjin's small waist, holding him still. He loved Seokjin, but he could be impatient at times and be a little too whiny. Jungkook knew fully what Taehyung's teasing was doing to Seokjin and he was enjoying every minute of it. He ran one of his hands down the small of Seokjin's back, kneading the thick flesh of his left orb. Porcelain and smooth, Seokjin was most definitely a doll.

Taehyung leaned forward and bit into Seokjin's right cheek, resulting in the younger yelping in surprise and mild pain. Seokjin's hands gripped at the bed sheets, his bottom lip stuck between his teeth. Taehyung pulled away, smirking when he saw the bite mark he had left behind. Taehyung most definitely had a kink for marking submissives and causing them pain. His boxers were restricting his hard c.ock too much for comfort and he pulled away from Seokjin's body to pull off his boxers, tossing the fabric into the floor.

A sigh of relief passed his lips and he slowly began jerking himself off as he watched Jungkook slip his fingers back into Seokjin's tight heat, diving in with three digits at once, all the way down to the knuckle. Seokjin cried out in surprise before a loud moan passed his lips, his pleasure vocalized as Jungkook thrusted his three fingers in and out of Seokjin's now slick hole, the lube making squelching sounds each time Jungkook's fingers thrusted in again.

Squelch.

Squelch.

Squelch.

Seokjin's moans bounced off of the room's walls and back into the two dominants' ears, the erotic sounds making their members twitch and their eyes darken in need. Seokjin was in cloud nine as Jungkook's fingers brushed his prostate with each thrust, his arms shaking and body jolting forward every time Jungkook pushed in again. Seokjin wasn't to push back, but he couldn't due to Jungkook's strong grip on his waist.

The submissive's head was soon tilted up by a hand on his chin and he was soon face to face with the head of Taehyung's hard c.ock. It was already dripping with prec.um and the tip was a fiery red. Seokjin looked up at Taehyung's, lips parted as little pants left his mouth. Taehyung smirked down at him, brows furrowed as his pupils dilated further, eyes nearly nothing but dark brown in colour.

Taehyung's fingers massaged Seokjin's jaw as the younger moaned as Jungkook fingered him quite roughly. "You're such a pretty submissive, Jin. D'you want this?" Taehyung moved his hips forward just slightly, the tip of his c.ock rubbing against Seokjin's bottom lip. Seokjin darted his tongue out, swiping the salty substance off of his bottom lip and Taehyung member all in one go. Taehyung's face contorted in a flash of pleasure and his grip tightened on Seokjin's jaw, resulting in the submissive letting out a long whine.

Jungkook was watching the scene play out before him with a smirk on his face. No doubt Seokjin was being a little tease and frustrating Taehyung; Seokjin loved to tease, always had. He knew Seokjin was in the verge of coming judging by the way his thighs had begun to shake. This only encouraged him to finger f.uck him harder, the three digits sliding in and out of Seokjin slick hole fast and easy. Jungkook wanted him to c.um more than once and he sure as hell was going to.

"C'mon, doll, c.um for me. I want you to c.um from just my fingers. Think you can do that? Can you c.um for your boyfriend, doll?" Jungkook encouraged, gripping Seokjin's waist even tighter. Seokjin could barely speak, the words coming out of his mouth incoherent as he neared his climax. "Go on, paint those sheets."

Seokjin came with a loud cry of, "J-Jungkook!", his white juices covering the sheets below him. His body shuddered and he gasped as Jungkook's fingers helped him through his high, his body soon relaxing only for his d.ick to harden once again when Jungkook's long fingers brushed against his prostate.

"Fuck, that was hot." Taehyung spoke, making eye contact with Jungkook over the submissive between them. They wore identical smirks and Taehyung's attention was immediately redirected to Seokjin when the younger's mouth suddenly enveloped the head of his c.ock, sucking on it and swirling his tongue around the hot member. Taehyung's hand immediately curled into Seokjin's hick strands of hair, gripping tightly. "If you're going to be a slut, do it right. Relax your jaw and stick your tongue out, love."

Seokjin did as he was told, staring up at Taehyung those wide doll eyes of his and furthering Taehyung's sex drive. He pushed his c.ock into Seokjin's mouth, biting his bottom lip and groaning as his member easily slide down Seokjin's throat. "Gonna f.uck your throat, yeah?" Seokjin hummed and Taehyung wasted no time in moving his hips, hissing in pleasure when Seokjin closed his lips around him. Taehyung thrusted in and out of Seokjin's mouth roughly, making sure that his throat would be sore and hoarse later on.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was in the process of rolling a c.ondom into his d.ick, the sounds Taehyung was making causing him to throb. He grabbed the strawberry flavoured lube that he had sat next to him and popped open the lid, squeezing a good amount onto Seokjin's fluttering and gaping hole. His eyes briefly flickered to take in Taehyung using Seokjin's mouth before he focused back on the task at hand- or rather, at hole.

He made sure to thoroughly recoat Seokjin's entrance with lube before he did the same to his member, hoping to cause as little pain to Seokjin as possible. Jungkook rose up onto his knees, gripping Seokjin's waist for balance. He pushed in the tip of his c.ock first, Seokjin's hole already clenching around what little bit of him had entered, trying to suck more of him in.

Sweat had begun to form at Taehyung's brow as he continued to work in and out of Seokjin's mouth, familiar squelches heard as he sped up his pace.

" 'm- I'm cumming," Taehyung voiced as he thrusted one more time down Seokjin's throat.

Warm and thick liquid spurted down Seokjin's throat and the submissive immediately gagged at the intrusion, doing his best to swallow Taehyung's load after he pulled out. Seokjin was breathing hard, face flushed, eyes watery, and lips a bright shade of red and coated in spit with probably a little bit of c.um mixed in. He stared up at Taehyung with wide eyes, awaiting some kind of praise, hoping for praise.

Taehyung removed his hand from Seokjin's hair, smoothing down the soft strands and giving him a nod of approval. "You did good, love. How are you feeling?"

The corner of Seokjin's lips pulled up, his chest warming at the praise he received. "I'm o-okay." It hurt to speak and his throat clearly protested with his gruff his voice sounded. This pleased Taehyung and he grinned, giving Seokjin a quick kiss on the lips before climbing off of the bed and pulling on his boxers.

Jungkook began to push in slowly until his hips were pressed against Seokjin's a.ss, his member buried deep into Seokjin's tight heat. He groaned as Seokjin clenched around him, pausing as his muscles tensed.

"W-wait, hyung."

He lifted his head, making eye contact with a watery eyed Seokjin who was looking over his shoulder at him. "What is, doll?"

"Wanna see you, please."

Jungkook nodded and pulled out, helping Seokjin move into his back as gently as possible. He hovered over Seokjin's body once he got situated and comfortable, holding himself with his hands. Seokjin's lips curled up into a smile and Jungkook pressed a quick kiss to the younger man's forehead, moving one of his hands and using it to hitch one of Seokjin's legs up on his hip.

"Ready?"

Seokjin took a deep breath before nodding, staring up at Jungkook with those large glass eyes of his, cheeks flushed with red. "Ready."

He lined himself up at Seokjin's awaiting entrance, biting his lips as he slowly pushed into Seokjin's heat. Seokjin's brows furrowed as he took Jungkook in silently, hands gripping at the older man's shoulders as he began to pull out again. Seokjin let out the breath he had been holding.

Once Seokjin had adjusted again to his member, he thrusted at a steady pace, pushing in and pulling back out again over and over. Seokjin moaned with each thrust that bumped into his prostate, matched with the groans that Jungkook let out every now and then. Pleasure coursed through each of their bodies as they chased after their fast approaching orgasm. Having waited so long to c.um, it didn't take much for Jungkook to reach his high.

Taehyung was fully dressed by then, straightening out his clothing as he eyed the couple on the bed. He had definitely enjoyed Jungkook's idea and he wouldn't mind doing it again sometime. On second thought, that wasn't the best idea. After all, Taehyung did have a boyfriend waiting for him at home and who was probably wondering how the night had gone. He left the room without a word, latching the door behind him and making his way out of the bar.

The couple on the bed hadn't noticed Taehyung's short exit, too caught up in their own bubble of bliss to pay attention to what was going on around them. Seokjin whined when Jungkook's hips snapped up and hit him rather harshly, mind unable to focus on the pleasure nor the pain. Jungkook's c.ock was just so good that he couldn't keep his head straight.

"Fuck, fuck- you're so good, doll, so fucking goo- a-ah!" Jungkook's brows furrowed and his jaw clenched when Seokjin tightened around his c.ock, his hips stuttering when he felt a certain heat building up. Jungkook thrusted faster, pounding Seokjin's a.ss as fast he could and chasing his release.

"J-Jungkook, not so hard! H-hurts- mmph!" Seokjin's pleads were useless when Jungkook connected their lips, swallowing his words as their tongues tangled. Seokjin's hips bucked and he squirmed, nails digging into Jungkook's shoulders as his hips stuttered.

Jungkook pulled away from their kiss, hand gripping onto Seokjin's thigh, the believed friction of Seokjin's perfect a.ss sending him over the edge as his load exploded into the condom wrapped around his c.ock.

He kept thrusting, determined to make Seokjin c.um before he pulled out. His hips stuttered, exhaustion suddenly seeping through his veins.

"You better be fucking close, Jin."

The younger nodded, biting his bottom lip as his hair scattered across his forehead, sticky with sweat. With a particularly harsh thrust that bounced at his prostrate, Seokjin came with a loud cry of,

"Jungkook!"

Seokjin's c.um splattered across his stomach and chest, the warm substance running down his heaving chest as he caught his breath. Jungkook's hips halted once they both had been worked through their highs and he carefully pulled out of his boyfriend. Seokjin's body jerked a little from sensitivity as he did so, but the younger didn't say a word and simply kept his eyes glued to Jungkook's body.

Jungkook removed the dirtied condom from off of his rapidly softening d.ick, tossing it into the trash and grabbing the package of sanitary wipes he had stocked the room with. He pulled out a couple of the wipes before making his way back over to the bed, cleaning up Seokjin's c.um covered torso and the sweat on his forehead.

He tossed the wipes into the trash once Seokjin was nice and clean, retrieving Seokjin's boxers from the floor and helping Seokjin into them, already knowing how important after care was. Jungkook pulled on his own boxers and sat beside Seokjin's laying form on the bed, cupping the younger's face and smiling down at him lovingly.

"How are you feeling, doll?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his thumb gently across the younger's cheek in a soothing motion.

"Good. Just tired, though. Can I sleep now?" Seokjin leaned into Jungkook's hand, eyes fluttering shut on their own accord. He was absolutely exhausted and he couldn't keep his eyes open for very long before they were closing again.

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "Not yet. Stay awake just a bit longer. We need to get some liquids in you, doll."

"Yours would've been if you hadn't worn a condom." Seokjin smiled at his humorous comment, Jungkook's lips parting in surprise.

"Well, aren't you a naughty boy?"

"Just for you."

Jungkook smiled and stood up, going to the bathroom to fill a cup with water. Seokjin had the habit of falling asleep after s.ex before hydrating himself and it wasn't good for him after so much physical exertion. With the cup of cold water in his hand, he made his way back over to Seokjin and coaxed him into a sitting position, rubbing his back as the younger downed the contents of the cup.

"There you go. You can lay back down now, doll."

Seokjin nodded and plopped down onto the soft pillows, though his brows furrowed when he looked around the room and didn't spot the other man that had taken part in Seokjin's special treatment. "Jungkook, where's Taehyung?"

The older man laid down on the bed beside Seokjin, situating himself on his back before pulling the covers over the two of them. Jungkook pulled Seokjin close to his chest and Seokjin rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder, hand resting on Jungkook's stomach.

"He had to leave. Taehyung has a boyfriend at home to take care of."

Seokjin's lips parted in surprise, brows raising. "Does his boyfriend know what he was doing tonight? Please don't tell me we helped Taehyung cheat on the poor guy."

Jungkook's chest rumbled with laughter. "Of course not, doll. Yoongi knew he was here."

"O-oh." It was silent for a moment before Seokjin spoke again. "Are we gonna see Taehyung again?"

"Trying to leave me, Seokjin?" Jungkook was suddenly serious, staring down at Seokjin with a raised brow.

"N-no, of course not! I just want to meet Yoongi is all, hyung. I promise."

Jungkook nodded and pressed a kiss to Seokjin's forehead. "I'll talk to Taehyung about it. For now, just sleep, okay? You did good, doll, I'm proud of you."

Seokjin smiled and nodded, snuggling up to Jungkook's warm body. "Thank you, hyung. I love you."

"I love you too, doll."

__________________________
7k

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

960 57 8
Collection of BTS short stories and one-shots! We take requests!! Recent updates: 1. "I don't want it to be just one day. I want it to be many days...
33.2K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
751K 9.9K 199
Hi! What? You like BTS too? We should be friends.💛🌻 *Updates regularly* Requests~Open •Gifs respectively belong to owners. Thank you for allowing...
1K 24 11
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. 𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽. 🅢︎🅜︎🅤︎🅣︎ 🅘︎🅝︎🅒︎🅛︎🅤︎🅓︎🅔︎🅓︎. I͟'...