The Vampire Says Im the Chose...

By VampirerZz

An average teenage girl. One supernatural being. They're both forced together by destiny. She thinks shes hum... More

The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 1
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 2
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 3
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 4
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 5
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 6
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 7
the Vampire..Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 8
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 9
the Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 10
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 11
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 12
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 13
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 14
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 15

The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But why? Chapter 16

1K 18 11
By VampirerZz

Hey!

Enjoy this next chapter ;D!!

.................................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16- I will never become like you!

"Serena....." I heard someone whisper my name.

I moaned to signal to leave me alone.

"Serena..." The voice grew louder.

What? i moaned in my thoughts. The blackness of my sleep was lighting up and i could feel a hard forced pulling me into something. It was confusing but it felt like i was literally being forced into a none existent dream. My thoughts followed with this light that pulled me closer and closer towards something. I was almost there. The more closer i got, the more awake i felt. GET OUT! i heard something shout in my mind. Leave the dream, before its too late..late..late. The words repeated in my brain. The pressure of the dream began faster and in panic of the words, i instantly flew my eyes open.

I gasped in shock. What was that? i instinctively thought. Sweat was forming on my head and frowned in discomfort.

Dazed, i began searching around the room i was in while slowly keeping my breathing steady.

My eyes flew back and forth against each corner of the room looking for a signal of presence in the room, but it was empty.

I was alone, in a different room this time to the room i fell to sleep in. I panicked and tried to move my arms and legs. Surprisingly i could.

I felt my arms next to me,and my legs spread out on this soft mattress. I moved myself on the edge of the bed while swirling my wrists,as i remembered the chains that forced against them. I groan in pain , as i felt the deep cuts that the chains had scarred on my wrists.

"Ugh..." I complained.

I released my wrists and yet again peeked around the room. It felt eerie in sense of be-aware. The entire room felt empty apart from this small mattress that was pushed against the corner.

There was only a dim light coming from the dreary curtains on the other side of the room. I shuddered to think to walk over there.

I signed in pain and pulled myself off of the dusty mattress that was laid out for me. It may not have been for me personally, may even be for unwanted guests. Yes that seemed right, i was unwanted yet still here.

I stretched my muscles and felt the sharp pain ripple through my arms and legs. What a nice way to wake up in the morning.

As i tried to move my legs , i heard a rattle of chains move. I froze and looked down towards the sound. Beneath me was a thick silver chain , rapped around my right leg. I rolled my eyes.

"What a shocker there" I whispered to myself.

As i tried to move my right leg, i felt the chain pull on it. It was heavy, but only again if you was human.

I pulled harder and was feeling my self walking. The chain gave leeway for me. I smiled and began to head towards the window.

I could not remember the last time i had saw daylight. I mean for all i know, i could've been sleeping for more than 48 hours.

Well it felt like i had a pretty good damn sleep, because i felt more awake and aware of everything.

I pulled harder towards the curtains, i felt a light draft coming from the curtains. The corner of the netting , swayed back and forth and i breathed in the air that was now close enough to smell.

Sweet, Sweet fresh air. I enclosed my hands around the curtains and without hesitation flung them open.

The image of heat hitting my skin felt good. However, as soon as the light beamed onto me, I burned.

I screamed in agony and threw myself against the dark corner.My skin was letting out smoke as i rubbed against the floor and corner.

I whimpered back and forth and i rubbed my palms onto my burning skin. The smoke faded, and the heat of my skin still burned inside of me.

"Whats happening to me!!" I cried to myself.

I looked towards the bright curtains as my eyes just hurt from watching.

I pulled my legs into me, as i lay my head against them. My mind raged with fear and answers.

"I'm not a vampire!! I'm not a vampire!!!" I shouted to myself repeatedly.

I calmed my tears and peeked through the gaps of my knee's. There was a shadow now blocking the light. I jumped up in fear and pulled myself closer to the corner.

"What do you want!" I shouted at the unknown shadow that hid within his black clothing.

Only the light of the window beamed around him like he was some sort of.....angel.

I gasped and looked away. It hurt just to watch him.

He walked closer , and i looked up calmly. His face became clearer and i was locked into his eyes.

They were yellow, not crystal white but yellow. They felt peacefully graceful and i gazed deeper.

He moved his shoulder-length , dark black hair away from the side of his face, as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Please, come with me. I'm here to help you..." He dimly spoke as he gestured his hand towards me.

I frowned confusedly.

"Why?" I managed to utter out.

My voice sounded too eager, but it was the best i could do, my eyes were still locked with his.

"Look, we have not much time. Please come with me, i will get you back to Daniel..." He spoke the last word louder and i instinctively moved my eyes from his.

"Daniel..." My mind spun with flashbacks of the last time i saw him. Questions were circling my mind. Where is he? Is he safe? Is he searching for me?

"Yes, now please come with me!" He breathed impatiently.

I nodded without thinking then lifted my hand towards his.

"Wait! my..chain??" I whispered while looking towards my ankle.

The chain was gone. I was free. I smiled weirdly then looked up to see the shadow, smirking back at me.

He gripped my hand firmly then before my brain could translate exactly what happened. I felt a fabric pull over me and then a firm object being pressure against me. I was on his back? or maybe he was carrying me. I could not tell. The claustrophobic material was blocking my sight.

"Hold on tight.." Was all i heard until i felt a strong pressure pull against me and i listened to his words and gripped onto anything i felt.

I assumed it was his shoulders i was gripping onto, but i did not think about it in case it was something else...

The pull of the journey was not for long, for i had just got comfy when i felt him something pull me off of this heavy object. I was about to disagree but i had no energy inside of me. The burning light had made me weak. Weaker than i had ever been. As i felt the solid ground beneath me , i pulled myself upright ready for anything unexpected. The material was still over me , so i used my hands as a advantage to pull it off. However, as i was close to showing myself, something or someone tightened the material onto me and pulled it, back over me.

"What are you doing!" I whimpered in frustration.

I heard someone sigh then felt there breathing against me.

"Its day-time, you can not take it off, otherwise you'll burn..." A familiar voice whispered.

Suddenly it came back to me.

"Daniel..." I shouted.

"Shh...yes its me..." He whispered as i felt him cradle me into his arms.

I smiled into the material, which i imagined was his chest and breathed in his scent through the fabric.

Wait , i thought.

"Where am i...Daniel?" I asked puzzled.

I felt his chest tighten and gasped.

"Come with me, Serena. We must hurry.." He said before laying a kiss on my head.

I nodded as he gripped onto me. I felt his pull me into a position against his chest. Bridal style, i thought annoyingly.

I leaned into his chest and waited as yet again i felt the wind against my feet, but not as much as before. Oh gosh,

"What happened to the shadow..Daniel!"I shouted against him.

"He brought you to me, Serena. I cannot explain now. I will tell you when were safe to remove you from the light" He said formally.

I'm not a vampire, Daniel?i mean, i'm half demon, half! ; It lets me go through light! i thought while my heart pounded against my chest.

He did not answer.

"Daniel what am i !!?" I cried into his chest.

I could feel his discomfort for the rest of the journey as i cried more and more into his chest.

"I want to see the light, why can't i be human! What are have you all done to me!" I had scream to myself for the thousandth time.

After the last whimper cry , i felt his grip release on me and i was placed on a soft object.

I shoved myself off of it then pulled the material away from me. I felt his hands grip the material , helping me to get it off.

I closed my eyes as i felt the fresh smell of no more cloth. I breathed in deeply then steadily opened my eyes.

I saw Daniel stood head down in front of me.Ashamed of something. I frowned then walked near him to comfort him.

"Whats wrong?" I said softly. He rose his head towards mine. His beautiful face that i missed so much.

I smiled weakly, but he did not smile back.

"I failed you,Serena.Please sit , i need to explain. We don't have much time" He said quietly while pointing to the settee behind me.

I stumbled across to it confusedly then sunk myself into it.

"Explain.." I gestured quietly.

He stiffened in front of me, then moved towards the settee and tested himself next to me.

I faced towards him as he looked at me concernedly.

"The simplest i can put it is.."He breathed heavily.

I calmed myself and waited for the worst.

"When you was at that place, with you're brother...they did things to you." He whispered.

While looking into his hands.

"I watching spying on them, watching them. If they hurt you i would've helped you. However, i did not know what they was doing. I could not stop them. They had this sort of lock to keep away vampire's with all my power i could not get in to save you.."

He said , while shaking his head. Like he was shaking away the memory?

"They put things into, sort of like fluids; i did not understand it. I wanted to help you. Stop them but i couldn't " He said angrily.

"I understand you could not help me Daniel but what did they do to me?" I asked.

He looked up to me then opened his mouth to speak.

"I did not know at first, it was just normal liquids which , i do not know, but after time passed, they brought out this tank, and it was filled with...something which they forced into you" He said almost too silently.

"Filled with what Daniel? What was it!?" I shouted at him.

He shook his head worriedly.

"Blood" He uttered.

I froze in place, my mind thinking to much at one time.That one word swirling around my mind, The one word, i said i would never say. That one word i said i would never want to hear. That one word i would never want to......taste.

I stared at Daniel oblivious to his hands waving over my face and oblivious to his voice calling my name.

"Serena....Serena! i should have done something, but i couldn't. You must understand i tried everything" He said over and over again. Now trying to give himself some advise.

"Human blood?" I managed to gag out.

He stared at me.Then nodded.

"Before you drank..blood, you had human cells. However, as soon as you had, blood, you're human cells died away" He said furiously now.

He shot up from his seat, leaving me dazed then kneeled down below me while cupping my hand into his.

"So i'm no longer human?" I whispered bewildered.

He never answered instead he just kissed my hands.

I gasped as i felt a huge vision being forced into my mind. Something told me it was the future.

The vision was colorful and i could feel the warm air form around me. I was in this vision.

It was a hall, a lightly lit hall.It colors was too bright to compare. The people dancing around were happy and engaged into chats. The smiles on there faces lit up with the entire hall. I noticed, they were all vampires and humans. Mixed together. I could not control my feelings, all i could do was feel absolutely happy. In this vision this is what i wanted, i wanted humans to be mixed with vampires. I loved how the hall was laid out, like i had made it myself. I realized i was at the end of the hall, right at the far back. I was wearing a long white silk dress which puffed out like a royal queen. I felt like i was the queen. There was a crown on my head, the crown was absolutely breath-taking. Its jewels glistened with the candle lights. My mind was overwhelmed and right next to me was, Daniel. Stunning as ever.

He wore a suite which was placed on him ever so delicately , and just as me. He wore a crown, a yet hard crown which compared the beauty to mine. I smiled uncontrollably. I felt control of everything, i had made this happen. I smiled deeply and felt my fangs show, as i smiled to the crowd now watching me.I could not feel shocked or want to gasp because of the fangs now showing. All i could do was feel special, feel reunited with everybody. I was the vampire queen, and nobody could change that.

The vision faded out of my mind and reality was sinking in. Daniels pressure on me was hurting as he was pulling me from side to side like a rag doll.

I gripped his hands and signed for him to stop.

"Stop! i'm fine, Daniel i'm fine. Calm..." I said to him while grasping the vision i had just had.

I kept the vision hidden in my mind so i could never forget it. I remembered how i felt, what i saw, those fangs. How life seemed so real and safe. How i felt living with vampires. They were my family.

You have to make this happen Serena....

I heard a voice shout in my mind. Those were not my words, but somebody else's. I panicked then replied back to my own mind.

Make my vision happen? I thought back to the invisible voice.

Yes...but if you don't then simply get bitten...

I signed to myself

I don't understand?

If Daniel sucks the human blood from you're system you will go back to normal, but if you want to make that vision happen. Stay as you are...

The voice was gone. I could feel my mind, mine again. The person had left with many questions for me wanting to know.

I realized now that Daniel was too staring at me. He had heard and seen everything.

"Who was that?" He asked confusedly.

I shook my head.

"How am i supposed to know, i know as much as you do!" I shouted back sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes then gave that smile, that i had missed since the first time i met him.

He went back to seriousness once i mentioned his smile.

"What are you going to choose?" He asked.

"We have more important things then that... I mean who was he? Was that vision even real? and i even want to know who the hell was that shadow!?"

I spat back at him.

He raised his eyebrow at me, then smiled.

"I've missed that face" He said then pressed his finger tips to my blushing cheeks.

"The shadow, was a dark angel. I did not send him to get you. I was planning on how to get you out. When he arrived with you. He told me 'Fate is Fate, here she is' then left. I was confused but dark angels only come when it is fate thats meant you to be in this place, at this precise time. He told me to bring you here. Yes angels are real." He said then breathed in deeply.

I smiled.

"Why does he have yellow eyes?"I asked sweetly.

"Because there angels, every different creature apart from humans have each one different colors of eyes to represent them.Humans have any color because they are not really the cycle of fantasy, there real." He said while smiling.

I nodded in understanding then turned to him with a serious look.

"What are we going to do?" I said while entwining my fingers with his.

"I don't know , Serena.I really don't know. One thing i wonder about is, why would they give you blood? Why would they want you to be stronger than them?"

He said while releasing our hands and standing up to,walk back and forth of the room.

"Bite me , Daniel." I whispered then stood up to where he stopped walking then wrapped my arms around his waste from behind him.

"Thats you're decision?" He said then turned around to face me, while cupping my cheek with his hands.

"Yes. But i want to try something first?" I said then lifted my face to his, to lightly kiss him.

"I want to know what it's like. Having s*x as a non-human.Its suppose to be more, lustful and more amazing. Its like better than blood for vampire's am i right?" I asked then raised my eyebrow.

He smiled then nodded.

I smirked back then tip-toed to put my arms around his neck as he tugged on my waist and forced me into the wall behind me.

We began kissing, i felt the rush of lust fill me, as he could finally himself. I never felt so alive,as he touched me with more weight now. The human kisses were unforgettable but the way he touched me now, felt unbelievably amazing.

This may be the last time, we ever touch each other like this, so i want to make the most of it.

"I love you Daniel" I whispered underneath his lips.

He smiled back then trailed his fingers up my leg and underneath my top , all the way to my neck. It was like being touched for the first time.

"I love you too." He whispered back then picked me up and carried me to the long settee that awaited us.

I giggled excitedly into his chest, as i watched him lay me down and lie on top of me.

I'll remember this forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 4.4K 58
Charlie was just you average seventeen year old half werewolf, quarter vampire, quarter witch mix trying to live her life. Then her grandmother who w...
4K 251 30
Elena Crystal, a 17 years old girl with many problem in her life. On her 18 birthday, something happen to her. Something she thought is was just a fa...
4.5K 394 31
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...
590 126 19
150 years ago a seal was broken and magic flooded the world. Bloodlines that had lain dormant for centuries were reawakened and chaos reigned. Now...