Between Boys (One Direction F...

By Oliviablueberry1D

TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lNV6wLegQ ______________________________________________________ Da... More

Chapter 01: Try not to fangirl
Chapter 02: Smoothie Date
Chapter 03: Eleanor
Chapter 04: VIP Pass
Chapter 05: Break even
Chapter 06: Close Call Kiss
Chapter 07: Rehearsal
Chapter 08: Party Night
Chapter 09: Cody
Chapter 10: He likes me?!
Chapter 11: Liam Payne's Mystery Girl
Chapter 12: Ice cream on my chin
Chapter 13 (part 1): Fair Play
Chapter 13 (part 2): Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 14: Surf's up
Chapter 15: Good news, Bad news
Chapter 17: Moments
Chapter 18: Dance Class
Chapter 19: We're not together
Chapter 20: I'm yours
Chapter 21: Opposite of loneliness
Chapter 22: Broken
Chapter 23: Us
Epilogue

Chapter 16: Upstairs

1K 16 4
By Oliviablueberry1D

Niall POV

The lads and I walk into Danielle's home in admiration of the tropical theme. Lou and Haz seemed particularly interested in the giant fish tank across the room. The moment we all come in, the two run over to the fish and start tapping on the glass. I can't say I don't want to join them, but I want to make a good impression on Danielle. 

"I'm sorry, those two can be a little childish..." Liam says to her, making me jealous at the sight of him just talking to her.

"Don't worry about it, I've spent my fair share of time poking at those fish since I've moved here." she smiles. 

That smile...

"What a nice place you have here!" I say butting into their soon-to-be conversation. 

"Thank you!" Danielle replies, proud of her new place. 

* *  * *

The night goes on amazingly, we all talked over a sushi dinner, then roasted marshmellows and now everyone's just chilling together, enjoying the night.

I finally got to meet Eleanor, she's such an awesome girl. Her and I got to chill near the outdoor fireplace on the back porch while Danielle, Liam, Louis and Harry played ping-pong. Zayn and Cody are over on the couch, searching for possible stalker candidates.

I feel bad that Zayn has this creeper girl following him around, though in a way it's a sign of admiration... Never the less it's just plain weird.

I stare deeply into the fire, admiring each little spark that floats up into the air and fades away into nothing. I don't really know what to say to Eleanor at this point. We had talked for a long while, mostly about the band and such, but I have no more conversation ideas. The silence is becoming a wee bit awkward. 

"You know, Danielle really loves you..." she says breaking the silence, before casually taking a sip of her Brisk ice tea. 

I look up from the fire at Eleanor, the light of the fire reflecting off her face. "She does?"

The girl nods her head, signaling a yes. "She thinks about you all the time... at least she does when I'm around... All she ever talks about is you and the boys, but especially you and Liam."

My heart sinks the moment she mentions Liam. I think for a moment before responding...

"Who does she love... me or Liam?" 

Eleanor hesitates, "I'm not Danielle, so obviously I can't answer that... I do know she cares a lot for you both and she knows that you both have feelings for her. It tears her appart. She knows she has to choose between you two."

"I have to make her fall in love with me..." I murmur to myself. I wasn't sure if Danielle even liked me in that way at first. After all, she's very more often with Liam.

I think back at the first time I set eyes on her; she and Harry were walking towards me, she looked absolutely stunning. I then think of our dance to 'Break Even'... the second most magical moment of my life.

The first most magical moment of my life was at beach with Danielle when we went for ice cream and ended up kissing on the palm tree.

Danielle and I are meant to be, I know it... but I have to win her heart before she falls harder for Liam.

Louis POV

Harry and I lose at every ping-pong game we've played against Danielle and Liam so far, he has no coordination what so ever, which explains why he falls quite often. We watch the two as they mock us, exagerating our movements and making strange sounds. 

Rather than paying attention to the game as Harry and Danielle play one-on-one, I think about Eleanor and Niall's absence... Where could they be? At the end of the ping-pong match, I take Dan into the bright, white kitchen.

"Where are Eleanor and Niall?" I ask as casually as pulling a girl into the kitchen to ask her a question can possibly be.

"Outside by the fire, why is there something wrong?" 

"Not at all, I'd just really like to talk to her if you know what I mean..."

Danielle understands right away that I was talking about Eleanor being sad over next Sunday.

"Of course," she says with a sympathetic smile. "I'll go pull Niall out of there and you can join her by the fire."

"Thank you so much, Dan!" 

I watch as she walks outside for a moment and comes back in the Niall by her side. I take the chance to join Eleanor and sit next to her. 

She seems uneasy all of a sudden.

"Tell me," I start. "Why did you leave the fair crying the other night..." 

Eleanor hesitates for a moment, then clears her throat.

"Okay, I'll be 100% honest with you. I have to admit, I... I really like you. The moment I saw you was like, wow! It felt so amazing when we talked at the fair, being with you made me happy. On the top of the Ferris wheel, it was so romantic and... I dunno... I thought we were having a moment and was hoping that you possibly liked me as well. I wasn't sure, so I didn't say anything. You then mentioned that you and the boys are leaving Sunday and it just broke my heart and -" 

I interrupt her with a long, soft, kiss. When I pull back, I admire her surprised yet satisfied reaction. She looks down at her feet and smiles awkwardly.

"I like you too." I say placing a strand of her hair behind her ear to better see her perfect face. The fireplace makes everything so much romantic, rather than inside Danielle's house as she and the lads play ping-pong, I think to myself.

"I hope you realize that Liam and Dan were trying to get us together at the fair..." she giggles adorably.

"Of course I knew that, they weren't subtle in the slightest." I say making her giggle once more. "They don't have to try very hard now do they?"

She bites her lip and smiles, "I guess not!" I lean in to kiss her once more but she suddenly places her hand on my chest to stop me.

What? 

"Wait..." she begins, "We can't just be together knowing that we'll be separated in a few days." Eleanor gives me a hopelessly disappointed look, her eyes begin to shine from the tears she holds back.

"My beautiful Eleanor, I don't want to dwell on the future of things, let's just live moment by moment..."

She smiles and moves back in for the kiss, which I gladly gave her.

Danielle POV

Well, that's that I guess! I think to mself as Louis walks outside to join El by the fire.

I sure hope those two work things out, and I ESPECIALLY hope they realize how much they are meant for each other. Liam and I saw the way they were gazing into each other's eyes as they spoke, there's an undeniable attraction... 

I suddenly snap back to reality and remember I just pulled Niall from outside...

"Uh... hi!" he says, glancing down at our hands then back up at me. "Something I can do for ya?" he laughs.

At first I was going to say no... I was gonna explain the whole 'Louis and Eleanor story' and how they need their alone time, but I decide on something else...

"Yes, actually... Follow me." I grasp his hand, already in mine, just a little tighter as I guide him up the stairs. We come up to a large hallway containing 3 main doors; my bedroom, the guest room & the main bathroom. I open the door to our far left, leading to a grand, light blue coloured room, my bed room. 

"Wow.." Niall says under his breath, at the size of the room. I don't see why he would be so impressed, seeing as he's famous and has an enormous house and all. Even though it was fairly dark outside, he could possibly have been impressed by the amazing view of the beach as well... 

"I know right," I say, pretending to know exactly what he was admiring. "But this isn't what I wanted to show you." 

Still holding his hand, I bring him towards to corner of the room to what looks my closet. I open the door leading to a small flight of stairs, unable to see the top from our standing point. 

"What is this?" he asks, seeming unsure of where I was going with this. "Trust me." I reassure. Niall and I begin to climb the stairs, one by one, building up to what I want to show him ever so badly.

I find myself crouching down on the last step, trying to open the hatch above my head. Once unlocked, I push the small door upwards, folding it over behind me, peeking my head out from the square hole. 

"C'mon up!" I say, lifting myself up.

Niall pulls himself out of the whole and stands next to me and the giant grin on my face.

"Soooooo...?" I ask anxiously at his reaction.

"It's... It's incredible! ... Beautiful! I've never seen anything like this before!" he exclaims in his adorable accent.

________________________________________

HAHA sorry, I had to cut it off here I'm SO tired... I will do my absolute BEST to update by tomorrow night, if not it will be up for sure the night after :) Please comment, vote, whatever floats your boat (LOL IT RHYMES yes im tired.)

Hope you enjoy this and stay to find out what the surprise is!!!!! <3

- Oli xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160 0 13
This is a One Direction fan fiction I wrote a very long time ago so please don't hate if it's terrible. I wrote this when Danielle and Liam were dati...
73K 1.2K 32
From countless hours in the studio and basically living under a rock to become one of the most talented ballet dancer Autumn Rayne is about to have h...
12.2K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...