New Girl ( Urban story )

By inlovewitya

Jalissa is moving with her mom to California for a better job offer. She comes across many new things in this... More

New Girl ( Urban story )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

11K 365 32
By inlovewitya

JALISSA

"Babe!!!!" Alex yelled at the top of her lungs as Marcus got out the car.

I laughed to myself. I wonder if this is how me and Eli looked together. I watched them hug and kiss and smiled. I always knew they'd end up together eventually.

He was out here for winter break and me and Alex were both excited to have him. Alex wouldn't be going home for Christmas because her and her parents were getting a divorce, and she wanted a break from it all. Which was also why she was living with us.

"Marcussss." I sung as I pulled him into a hug.

"What's good witchu girl?" He said hugging me back.

We stood outside and talked for a couple minutes until Eli pulled up. I walked out the gate and ran and hugged him when he got out the car. I wrapped my arms around him and rested the bottom of my chin on his chest.

"Hi baby." He said smiling and looking down at me, and kissed me on the lips.

"Missed me?" He asked laughing since I didn't let go of his embrace.

"Yes I did."

"I missed you more."

"Can I have another kissy?" I asked in my baby voice and puckering my lips.
He smirked and bent down and kissed me as he slipped his tongue in my mouth and held my chin in position. He ended the kiss by biting my lip.

"Eli!" I tried to say as my bottom lip was in between his teeth.

He laughed and let go. I stood there pouting and holding my lip.

"Awwww it's okay baby." He jokingly cooed.

I socked him in his muscular chest playfully, which was a bit of a backfire. "Ima fuck you up." I said grabbing his hand. I led him to Alex and Marcus.

"Marcus, this is Eli. Eli, this is Marcus."

"What's good witchu bro." Marcus said slapping Eli's hand.

"What's up man." Eli replied.

Me and Alex exchanged smiles. And we started towards the door.

"My baby here?" Marcus asked referring to my mom.

I laughed. "Nah she's at work."

"Damn! What time she get off?"
I turned around and Alex shot him a look. He started laughing and wrapped his arms around her. She rolled her eyes and pushed him. We all laughed.
We walked into the living room and plopped down on the couches.

"Damn this is nice." Marcus said looking around and admiring the house. I smiled.

"Thanks homie."

I kicked my legs up on top of Eli's and he rested his hand on my thigh. It's crazy how much I craved for his touch. Even if he was sitting right beside me, I wanted him so much closer. I wanted to feel his skin on mine. I wanted to know my presence was being very much acknowledged.

I looked at him and took a few seconds to admire him, just as I always did when I seen him. I noticed he had just came from the barber shop since his hairline was so clean. He was growing his hair out because he wanted to get a Swaggy P. He had on a black Nike hoodie, I swear he had every piece of Nike clothing made. He also had on some grey sweats and his Concord 11s. Even when he wasn't dressed up, he was still the cutest boy I'd ever seen.
As I came back from my day dream of him I noticed I was playing in his hair. I started smiling as I zoned back in and grabbed my phone.

He looked at me, "What you over there smiling for?" He asked.

Which made me smile harder and start blushing. I just shook my head.

"Tell me."

I shook my head again. "Nothing!" I said trying to wipe the smile off my face, but all his attention being on me was making it impossible.

"Tell me." He said leaning closer to me.
I shook my head and started giggling.
He snatched my phone and held it behind him. "You not getting yo phone till you tell me." He said smirking.

"I'm just happy to see you, that's all." I pleaded.

He looked at me skeptically.

"I promise!" I said holding my hands up in defense.

We looked at each other for a few seconds and I started cracking up laughing. He just looked at me and smiled, as he handed me my phone back.

"We should go doing something you guys!" Alex whined sitting up.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know! What's over here?" She asked me back.

"Well there's this place I heard of like 15 minutes away, it's called Dave n Busters."

"Oh yeah! I heard of that, they got one in Pheonix!" Alex said. "Y'all want to go?" She asked looking back and forth between Marcus and Elijah.

They both shrugged their shoulders and nodded.

-

ELIJAH

"You got everything you need?" I asked Jalissa as she hopped into my car.

"Yes." I nodded my head as we pulled off.

When we got to Dave n Busters there was a lot of people. I seen a couple familiar faces, but i wasn't in the mood to be around nobody but my boo. Alex and Marcus were boo'd up and walking behind us. I looked down at Jalissa who wasn't saying anything, because she was on her phone. I began to ask who she was texting but then decided against it. I reached in my pocket for my phone when I seen a guy staring Jalissa down. I grabbed her hand, and mugged him hard. This was all me and if anybody had plans of snatching her up, sorry but she wasn't going no damn where.

The night ended up being pretty fun. We played a couple games and ate. I could tell Jalissa had a lot of fun with her friends from back home. I mean they was cool to me too, but my fun was really, to just be with Jalissa. I was happy with her, and enjoyed her company. She was a cool ass female, and she wasn't with the bullshit. She already threw a couple punches for me, and I could tell she really cared about me. And I know she wasn't about to let no other girl have me. She wasn't worried about the amount of money in my pocket or the kind of car I was driving. She wasn't worried about how how many people knew me, or how she could use me. She liked me for me and i fucked with that, and i seen us going places.

Since we came here in my car I knew I had to take them home too. On the way home they all talked and laughed. You could tell they was the best of friends. I just sat back and listened while I vibed to the music that was playing out my speakers lightly.

We pulled up to the house and Alex and Marcus got out.

"Aight then Jalissa, I'll probably see you tomorrow." I said moving in for a kiss.

She pouted and I started laughing. "What?" I asked, knowing already it was because she didn't want me to leave.

"I want you to stay."

"Is your mom okay with that?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "She's not coming home this weekend. Please stay." She whined in her baby voice.

I sighed. I mean I wanted to stay but I wanted to be sure her mom was cool with that. Wasn't trying to disrespect moms in no kind of way. But Jalissa was inviting me sooo.. Fuck it. Ima just stay and leave first thing in the morning.

"Aight." I shrugged and took the key out my ignition. We both got out and walked into the house.

"Where's Alex and Marcus?" I asked when I noticed there was nobody in the living room or kitchen.

"Probably in her room, let's go to mine." She said leading me upstairs.

I knew Alex and Marcus was getting it cracking. And in the back of my mind I knew me and Jalissa was about to, too. I didn't want to in her mom house, but it was a whole new ball game now. Alex and Marcus was doing it and Jalissa mom wasn't even home. If she wanted to, then it would go down but if not I wasn't gonna force it either.

I sat on the edge of her bed and got on my phone while Jalissa disappeared into the bathroom. When she walked out she had nothing but a bra and panty set, and I couldn't help to stare at her body. It was beautiful. Her ass was perfectly round and perfectly poked out just right. Her ass was really finna swallow them panties. She had these dimples that caved into her lower back so cold. And some thick, nicely toned thighs that you couldn't help but to have to rub on. Her stomach was flat and you could see exactly where her six packed was beginning to form. And she had a nice set of titties sitting on her chest.

My plans was to not make the first move, but goodness gracious this girl body was banging. I felt little Eli getting hard in my pants and focused my attention back on my phone. I hopped on insta and went through my timeline. I noticed her from the corner of my eye walk back into the bathroom and shut the door. I heard the water start running and I was so tempted to hop up and get in with her but I resisted. I could already feel it, tonight was going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 22 22
"I'm so broken!" I yell. "I am too, but we can put each other back together." He says taking my hand. "You're only cracked, my life is so fucked up."...
1.4K 33 53
what happens when a girl has to move from California to Australia and meet 4 boy's that changed her life around or will she have to deal with drama h...
466 79 26
The heart wants what it wants. Driven by passion, Brooke competes to earn the "Best Film Award" in the Indie Film Festival; all the while escaping th...
60 0 12
Makiyah Hamilton who moves to Phoenix, Arizona this year is worried about a new school and a fresh start. Makiyah's new neighbor's help her out aroun...