Between Love and Hate (Rewrit...

By belkisaris

Between Love and hate is not your typical vampire/human love story. It isn't your typical slayer/ vampire sto... More

Trailer and cast
Prologue
1.1Dead...
1.2 Accepted...
1.3 Meeting him...
1.4 Unfortunate Soul
1.5 Normal Routine
1.6 New Enemy
1.7 The art of seduction
1.8 Friends
1.9 Compulsion
1.10 Lost
1.11 Complicated.
1.12 Getting Acquainted with the Enemy.
1.13 Choices
1.14 What's a broken heart?
1.15 Angela
1.16 In love
1.17 Carmel
1.18 The Truth
1.19 The End
1.20 New Life
1.21 Vampire Life
1.22 Bloodlust Part 1
1.23 Bloodlust part 2
1.24: There's no such thing as happily ever after.
1.25 Adak
1.26 Memories
1.27 First Love
1.28 I know what you did in the dark.
1.29 Purgatory
1.30 Changing Destiny
1.31 Goodbye
1.31 The End... For now
Book Two Trailer and cast
2.1 New Woman
2.2 Eon
2.3 You made a monster
2.4 I see red
2.5 The art of being evil.
2.6 Regret
2.7 Purgatory
2.8 Starting all over again
2.9 Changes...
2.10 Stranger
2.11 Angry
2.12 The Faker
2.13 Hector
2.14 Insecurities
2.15 Dirty Little secrets
2.16 Friends and enemies
2.17 Plan B
2.18 Angela
2.19 Complications
2.20 More complication's
2.21 Halley's Comet
2.22 Old Love
2.23 Intruder
2.24 Alice
2.25Jealousy
2.26 Disappoint me...
2.27 Numb
2.28 Back to the hate
2.29 Rules and regulations
2.31 Hybrid
Book Three
3.1 Lost in the same routine
3.2 Complications

2.30 No pain last forever

81 16 33
By belkisaris

There's no pain that lasts a thousand years and the body that will tolerate it.

Just after ten hours of Leo's punishment, he went back to the dorm room and took it away without apologizing. He sat down with me and told me the rules of being a vampire a little year too late, but there it was.

Alice was consumed by guilt for killing my bartender. She would drink, give me this puppy lost eye look, open her mouth, then close it back down, then gulp a big gulp of vodka. Today was one of those days.

"Alice is ok. I don't hold it against you. Truly. You didn't know my accurate story with the bartender. I was vague about what I felt for him." I wince and drink big gulps of vodka. It is not like I treated him fairly when I turn my feelings off.

"Isa," she gasps out. "Be honest with me... Were you in love with him?" 

I laugh spitting the vodka I just manage to put in my mouth. "No, the only reason I had sex with him was that I didn't have any emotional feelings with him and he was just like a toy for me. He was important because of the way he was there when no one else was, but he wasn't that important. I love him, yes, but it's like a family love type of thing."

"I am so sorry. I truly didn't know you have people that special to your heart. I just assume it has been just Leo-"

"And you," Alice smiles and lets out a breath of relief I didn't know she was holding. "Honestly Alice, it is ok. I am not mad at you, you didn't do it on purpose and you didn't know how loyal he was to me, you were trying to protect me-"

"I know you're not mad. That is who you are. But I don't want our friendship to become toxic, I don't want to be another Leopold in your life."

 I wince at the remark but give her a reassuring smile. "Well, I forgave Leo about my parents because technically he was following orders, he didn't know me back then and he apologized. He was ordered to kill me so I get the whole turning me into a vampire thing because that's technically killing me. So if I forgave Leo for those atrocities. You killing a bartender that was there where no one was... Is nothing in comparison. Really, I will never hold it against you." 

Alice puts a hand around my neck and hugs me. So we just drink-

"Have any room for me?" In an instant, Alice and I were on our feet in full alert waiting for Hector. "Isa... I know I don't have the right to ask after everything I put you thru and you might not believe me, but I do owe you an apology. I am truly really sorry. After Hector turned me into a werewolf my feelings for Leopold die and I started to realize how wrong I was towards you."

I start to smile and take a few tentative steps towards her until Alice puts a hand on my arm and pulls me back, not trusting Angela the same way I am. Her nails dig into my flesh harshly.

"Isabella," her tone holds an edge as if she's talking to a child that doesn't know the dangers of the world.

"She seems honest this time," I murmur.

"Have you forgotten the months we spent in Adak grasp thanks to Hector?" Alice says baring her fangs at Angela.

"I wasn't part of that!" Angela snaps at Alice. "In fact is the reason why I decided to leave Hector, he went too far-"

"And I assumed you leaving with Isabella's love of her life is just a small act without importance?" Angela winces at Alice but looks at me.

"Alice let's hear her out."

Alice rolls her eyes and lets go of me. I walk towards Angela slowly until I am in front of her and put a hand around her neck pulling her into a hug.

"There's nothing to apologize for. I'm just glad your back," I murmur.

 Angela hugs me back. And Alice groans in frustration. 

"I was being irrational. I know this now," she murmurs. I step back and turn around with her on my heels. 

Alice keeps glaring at her not fully trusting her. I fill three shots with vodka and slide one to Angela, Alice then me. We all drink but Alice doesn't take her eyes off Angela.

"I... I broke the bond I had with Hector," Angela says. "He does not know that I am here."

"Do you think he's still going to come here angry?" Alice asks looking towards the entrance.

"Maybe," she gulps down the alcohol in her glass. "I ran out of the house when he told me he wanted to procreate with me..."

"Do you want to have his children?"

"I thought I did... I'm a little confused right now..."

"Hey, is not like you will be pregnant on the first try and the process is fun," Alice says with a mischievous smile.  "Did he said why he wanted to reproduce?" Alice asks, Angela, opens her mouth to answer but that's when Leopold walks inside of the school. So we all stay quiet.

"Don't worry about me, girls. Keep talking about how my brother wants to screw Angela." I notice he's going straight to his dorm. 

I stand up angrily. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Is not any of your business anyways Leo," Angela chime in.

"To my dorm room. You know that square room with all my stuff in." 

The glare in my face deepens. I am about to tell him off when Alice beat me to the punch.

"Your room?" There's full disbelieve in Alice's tone. She's angry for the little punishment Leo did to me. "So you gathered you still have a room?"

"What happened to stay in a friend's house?" I ask in a small voice.

"Say's the girl who barely knows me," Leo stares into Alice's eyes as he answers her. Then he looks right at me with a grin on his stupid face. "My brother killed him." 

I wince. "Mhm barely knows and not interested anymore," Alice murmurs.

Angela stares at me with a frown, I don't think she is in love with him anymore. She was saying the truth. "There's something different about him."

 A shiver runs down my spine. "He's back to his own self." 

Angela turns to look where Leo left. Yeah, there's something attractive about Leo being evil-

As if reading my thoughts. "Why do girls think bad boys are hot?" Alice murmurs with annoyance.

The sentence makes me smiles. I serve us all shots and I am about to gulp it down when Hector walks in the school yelling.

"Honey," but he's looking at me. He turns to look at Angela when he says the next words. "What are you doing here with them?" Angela gets up immediately and runs to his side.

"Sorry baby. I just wanted to talk to Isa."  I stare at Angela with mouth agape. She just told us she left him and here she is telling him she just wanted to talk to me. Hector puts his arms around Angela and stares at me with a crooked smile.

"Well, it seems like the talking part is done. We are leaving-"

"No." I stand up and glare at Hector. "Looks like she does not want to leave with you-"

"As soon as she saw me she ran to my side." Hector's tone is condescending as he's talking to a toddler which pisses me off further.

"It's call stock holm syndrome-"

"Why would you care if that's the case? After everything Angela has done to you-" I hiss at him fangs out, at the corner of my eyes see Angela look down.

Why does everyone keep saying that!

"A vampire you just piss off," I ball up my hands into a fist.

"Isa, Alice I'll leave," she turns around towards the door with Hector holding her hands. 

Hector give me a smug look before starting to leave with Angela. I start to run after them but in an instant, I am on the floor with Leo on top of me holding me down.

"Isabella," Leo glowers down at me and the anger in his face is the dictionary definition of angry, yet there is a huge bulge through his pants that caress my tights and do things to me. It has been some times since we-

"We don't get involved with matters of werewolves. That has been one of the rules I just finish telling you!" He snaps at me. "Angela made her choice the moment she asked Hector to turn her. It's because of her we are at war right now!" 

I hiss at Leo in anger. "Move," I say between gritted teeth.

"Did you forget already who you're talking to?"

"No. I just don't give-"

"Shut up. I command you." 

My lips shut into an angry thin line.

"You have some fucking nerves treating her like this," Alice snaps in outrage.

Leo keeps glaring down at me but his next words are for Alice. "Stay out of this Alice or I'll command Isabella never to see you again next."

 There is not another word from Alice. What Leo said scared both of us.

"Don't worry Isa," Alice's voice breaks, she is hurt which pisses me off further.  "I'll go get Angela."

 In an instant, she is gone. I try to speak but the command won't let me. My eyes drip with tears, I am so scared for Alice once again I am helpless worse than when I was a human. Yeah, I was weak but Leo didn't control me. Salty drops fall from my chin, drenching my shirt. Leo sigh getting off me and helping me up.

"You can speak to me now," he murmurs.

"She's my friend."

"Isabella," his tone is exasperated. "She has never been your friend-"

"I need to help her-"

"No, you don't!" He growls. "Is exactly what my ass of a brother wants!"

"I-"

"For the love of God! I will confine you in your room." I purse my lips. "I do not like this new role you have forced upon me. I do not like treating you like a property,"  Leo put a hand on my cheek making me look at him. "I am not going to let you roam free. It only brings Adak on my doorstep." I don't mean to but I rolled my eyes so far back that I could almost see my brain, his words are pointless. "You keep thinking your the strongest thing in the world. NEW'S FLASH! You're not-"

I let out a sarcastic laugh. "Is your own damn fault. You told me that I can take care of myself." 

He glares at me not liking that reminder. "Touche. Sorry, you are not powerful, you are just a tiny bit stronger than when you were human."

"I am sorry Leo. I honestly haven't plan to be this big a burden to you." 

His thumb rubs against my cheek distracting me again. "Behave. We are not supposed to get involved in matters regarding wolves, and I'm pretty sure you don't want to see Adak again. Do you?"

"Leo. I could just sit down here for the rest of my life and Adak would come and make something up to fuck things up. You and I both know that. We have been behaving for month's and the one night I wanted to kill a prey I got in trouble? Looks to me like you have two paths.  You either do what he truly wants you to do, and that's killing me."  Leo winces and his face contorts in pain at the words. "Or we can tell him to go screw himself and try-"

"No!" He snaps at me, interrupting me.

"You're wrong. You have given Adak every excuse in the rule book to come down knocking on our steps. Adak knows damn well I won't ever kill you. And what you just try to say. It will bring him to our doorsteps. Just. Behave."

"No."

"Isa... I will make you stay put-"

"How are you going to do that?" I say with a challenging tone. Out of nowhere, Leo punches me in the stomach hard making me bend out with the blow. I look up at Leo in disbelieve. This has been the second time he hit me... I stand up straight not hiding my tears.

"Isa-"

"Message received," My voice breaks. I turn around and walk to my dorm room fast as tears slide down my cheek. This has officially become a fuck up situation. I made it to my bedroom as soon as I close the door, I slid down against it until I reach the floor and I cry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 317 37
"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies." Isabella is a vampire, but she's not just any vampire, she's the Queen o...
947K 25.7K 42
Hatspehut and Saryia have been married for four years now. To Hatspehut, life couldn't be better. She has a house, her loving, hot mate, a cute daugh...
9.3M 156K 40
Lucas Walters has a beautiful girlfriend that he loves and cherishes who he is sure is his mate. So what happens when she isn't his mate? And what ha...
142K 5.6K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...