River ▷ Meteor Garden

بواسطة w00dss

❝ ѕнυт yoυr мoυтн вaвy ѕтand and dəlιvər, нoly нandѕ, wιll мaĸə мə a ѕιnnər. lιĸə тнə rιvər, lιĸə тнə rιvər... المزيد

SUMMARY
PROLOUGE
F4
Stay Away
Joker Card
Angry Pineapple Head
Jelousy In F4
Trouble in Paradise
Pity Party
New Call
So Complicated
Birthday Disaster
Hate You
Decision Made
Poker Challenge
No Deal
Your Crazy
Elevator Mishap
Clubs with the Devil
Foreign Guy
Scandel
Bretrayal
Trust me
How Could You and I
Your Back, Your New
Another Vacation?
Ten, No Five
Cant You Be the One?
I Can't
Your Disapointed, I Am Too
Feelings On Edge
Flash to the Past-Part 1
Flash to the Past-Part 2
Flash to the Past-Part 3
Death Wish
I'll Do Anything
Snake Lurking
Back So Soon?
Cooking Lessons
Better Watch Out
Be Better
Surprise
Hallucination vs Reality
I'm Tired of This
I'm Sorry But No
Whose Missing?
The Blizzard
Love and Hate Exchanged
Better With You
Just Wanna Have Fun
New Guy
His True Feelings
ATTENTION
Kidnapped
Gangs
Hospitalized
Hide & Seek
Enough is Enough
Silence Now Breaks
Daoming Si's Birthday
Mother
Hunger Inside
NOT AN UPDATE
The Meet Up
War on the Heart
Emotions are Screaming
A Dream Your Heart Makes
It Wasn't Me
A little More Harder To Breathe
No Denying
I'll Live With Him
Energy That Wasnt There
tagged + q&a
Everybody's Watching Me
We Fight, We Cry but Mainly Love
It'll Be Fun, I Think
Our First
This Aint It
Your Awake
Tell Me
Let's Spend This Right
Bitterness Is All I Taste
You Did This
This Is It
We Have To
Giving Up Isn't A Choice Anymore
Take Deep Breaths
More Than You Know
One Time Only
Get Over Him
It All Leads Up To This
I'm Back In China
NY
We Need To Talk
Welcome Home!
Bloody Nose
Its Over
I Do Miss Him
Secret and Suspicious
Graduation Day
Listen To Your Heart
I Love You But Think Of Me For Once
Best Behavior
Stranger Danger
Too Close
This Sucks
Tea Party
Three Words, Eight Letters and Im All Yours
Express It, Dont Regret It
Stay Awake
We're Gonna Live
Shaken Up
The Man I Once Loved: Part 1
The Man I Onced Loved:Part 2
The Man I Once Loved:Part 3
London
You Don't Want Me?
Numb
I Still Wonder The Same Thing
Don't Make This Hard
Until Then
We Can Do This
This Is My Life Not Yours
Returning
Marriage?
The Bad News
I'll Fight For You
Take Action
Mahjong Game
Remember This
Please
Exchanging Vows
Glorious

Im Here and So Are You

1.8K 43 2
بواسطة w00dss

I sensed that I had been asleep for what seemed like a long time because when I moved my body felt so stiff enough my bones could crack with a single movement. My mind felt so slow too. My head was swirling with dizziness. I couldn't imagine what I would've felt like if I opened my eyes this instant.

Over a few seconds for what seemed like hours I could hear ocean tides. Seagulls flying around. Nonetheless, the ground felt so moist, yet dry. What was this?

I managed to flutter my eyes open. I looked around instantly noticing that the ground that was so wet and dry was sand. Sand? Ocean rides? I lifted my head up seeing that my suspicious were right, I was at a beach.

But how did I get here? What happened before all of this? Oh shit that's right, I was attack in the bathroom back at the airport. But the hell would attack me!? Sure, I've pissed enough people but this was just odd.

Slowly, I stood and looked down to my outfit. I was covered in sand, and water apparently.

"Hello!? Is anyone here? I think..I'm lost" I called out.

Am I still in London?

Well, wherever the hell I am, I should probably look for resources. Who knows how long it'll be til I get help. I slowly got up and walked through the long shore. It wasn't til long after I tripped over my own feet I stumbled upon a backpack. Inside it was full of a bunch of stuff like a flashlight, a lighter, a rope, a bottle of water and a pocket knife.

I stood up and looked around,"What the hell is this a prank!?"

No way in hell was I trying to be Katniss from the trilogy the Hunger Games. I huffed in annoyance and put the strap of the backpack over my shoulder. I swear whoever put me here is gonna pay for it.

Soon the day went by a lot faster than I thought. I managed to create a fire but right now I was in this forest, woods whatever part of this place looking for food. I had the backpack behind me. I gripped onto the flashlight and the knife in my hands. I managed to get three mangos off a tree. And since that was enough for me I began to head back to where I had set the fire. But suddenly I froze when a tree branch snapped. Yet the sound didn't crunch under my feet. Was someone here too?

I quickly hid behind a tree trunk, hearing a person breath heavy as they walked by. This could be the person who kidnapped me. I scowled, turning my head toward the person whose back was facing me. Okay, I can do this. Don't hesitate. I nodded to myself and after pausing for a second I kicked the persons back, causing them to collapse to the ground. I raised the pocket knife up but when they winced turning toward me I gasped,"Daoming Si!?"

"Kiara? What the hell" he winced.

No way.

...

After helping him up, I led him back to the fire that I had created. Apparently he too had a backpack but it didn't have that much resources as mine did.

We sat in front of the fire with a some distance between us. I awkwardly bit my lip unsure on how to begin this conversation. Every now and then I would steal glances noticing how his pale skin looked bad. It was obvious that he hadn't been able to sleep these past days with probably no food in his system.

"Do you know who attack us?" He suddenly questioned.

"No" I said,"Do you?"

"No, I was attacked by a taser. I couldn't see their face."

Was I attacked by a taser too? I frowned unsure,"Are you sure it wasn't your mom?"

He scoffed,"He didn't work for me. If he did I would've killed him first before he could taser me."

Right..

"Was it someone that works for your Father?"

Good question,"I don't know." I kept my eyes down my hands as I messed with my nails nervously.

"Are you scared? You haven't looked at me since you nearly attacked me" he mused.

I frowned at him unhappily,"That's not what I'm thinking about." I'm thinking about how you suddenly broke up with me and try to fix things like nothing happened. This must be a dream. No, I'm in a nightmare with him in it. That sounds more logical. I'm on the airplane next to Lei, having this horrible nightmare that I'll soon wake up from.

"Kiara what is it" he demanded.

"I'm dreaming" I mumbled,

He sighed,"Kiara I cant hear you."

"I said that I'm dreaming" I said raising my voice,"That this is fake, this is just another stupid dream that's gonna wake me up and I'll be on a flight away from you and away from these fake promises we keep making" I snapped.

He paused for a second,"They're not fake promises"

I scoffed flickering my eyes away from the fire to him,"Your joking right?"

He frowned,"I don't want to argue with you."

"Then don't, just agree with what I say is true" In all honesty didn't want to argue either but here I was pressing his buttons to get something out of him.

He took a deep breath,"You didn't deserve what I did to you. I did things because the Daoming Group is suffering right now and I want to have both of you. The Daoming Group and you but my Mom doesn't seem to like that idea"

I knew it, it was because of his mom.

"Stop" I said, sighing,"I get it Si. You chose the Daoming Group over me. It's fine" I need air now, I can't think clearly around him. I stood up and just before I get past five feet he grabbed my wrist turning me around.

"No it's not fine." He snapped,"I hated how you left my house afterwords. You didn't believe me at first but in the end you did. Why did you believe me so easily? After all the times I've said that I'd keep my promise I meant them, I said I would protect you and love you. Damn it Kiara look at me!"

I was frozen, staring at his eyes that looked so weak yet fierce. I couldn't hold it in and suddenly a cry escaped my mouth. Tears gushed down my cheeks.

"People leave me all time. I didn't know what to expect anymore" I sobbed.

He sighed, for what sounded a little frustrated,"I'll never leave you. I may have said all those words to convince my mom but I promise you Kiara I'll always be there for you."

Tears were still dripping from the corner of my eyes,"How do I believe you? I don't know if I can believe these promises anymore."

He half smiled, lifting my chin up,"I'll prove it to you."

His mouth was on mine. I widened my eyes, unsure if I should fight back. I didn't kiss back for a second. I put my hand to keep some distance between us but he grabbed my hand, moving it to his upper arms. My hand gripped onto him as I ultimately kissed back. My hands moved greedily to his face. My breaths became pants. My pulse was beating like drums behind my ears. He whispered my name in between kisses as the way he said it sounded like music to my ears. I wanted to continue on but I pulled back when I felt the need for air.

My chest rose up and down as my eyes slowly trailed up to his. His eyes held adoration in them. He put his hand on my cheek, wiping off the tear stains.

What exactly are we now?

He still wants to be together..but he knows he has to choose the Daoming Group. Does that mean that until then, when we get found we'll have to separated for good?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

66.3K 110 1
dylan hoffman x female!oc / social media&real life. ©H0ESF0RHAYBEKAH ㅤ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ started 09...
190K 5.5K 24
You would rather be anything in the world than the soulmate of the rich, arrogant and obnoxious Daoming Si. But you guess the universe has different...
50.2K 3.2K 59
#WATTYS2020 The lives of rap songwriter, Wang He Di and aspiring singer, Shen Yue, intertwine at a music club in Suzhou. It is love at first sight fo...
97.7K 2.8K 39
It's forbidden... to need you to want you to desire you to touch you 💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛 AU story of Dylan Wang & Shen Yue about a forbidden...