Survival of life with killers...

By -fanadict-

You are working as a assistant teacher for a part time job to earn money. You are a shy person who haven't ha... More

Welcome
(1) Day 1
(2) Song and Night out
(3) Creepypasta
(4) This is not TRUE!
(5) My friend
(6) To the woods I went
(7) Yuan with questions
(8) Slender man
(9) Nice to meet you all
Thank you all🎉🎉🎉
Thinking
A/N:
(10) Tea party
(11) We meet again and Mister Fluffy
Thank you everyone🎉🎉🎉
(12) Dark's past
(13)HALLOWEEN🎃SPECIAL
(14) The Feeling inside
(15) Zalgo!
(16) Lock up and wake up
(17) Time with Slender
(18) Break in
(19) Their Blessings
Getting started
New book
(20) Crying?
(21) Laughing Jack Performance
(22) New pasta
(23) Joining with me
Sad Night, Already Tag!
Christmas Special!!
(24) Plane ride
Tag once, Tag twice.
(25) A mission to start
(26) LJ meet Y/n for the first time
(27) DAY 1 pt. 1
Just wanted to say Thank you
(28) Day 1 pt. 2
(29) Jealous Clock
(31) DAY 2 part. 1
(32) DAY 2 pt. 2
(33) DAY 3 pt. 1
(34) DAY 3 pt. 2
(35) Welcome Back!
(36) Battlefield
Tag 20 people
(37) Haileys
(38) The Hell
(39) Revenge
(40) Good Bye
Book 2
For those who are still here

(30) Hailey's Potion flashback

349 8 5
By -fanadict-

Why does Zalgo even what from the idiot human! For goodness sake!, they don't even deserve one another! Lord Zalgo, powerful and handsome will choose a puny human for ruling over his side! That is the opposite of what the demons what here. Human will never learn what is right. Fight? No! They lose and when they lose comes a agreement to stop to fight. Human or not, That Y/n girl is not the worthy of a Queen!

Knock Knock Knock

BOOM!

"F***! What the hell man!!" I yelled as the potion I was making explode, right in front of my face! 'Arrggg!' I yelled in my mind, a boy suddenly burst in my room.

"Master Zalgo need you" he said bowing in the process. I rolled my eyes and dust myself and push him making my way.

"Next time Kncok gently!" I yelled at him and uses my broom and fly towards the throne room. Where the almighty Zalgo is sitting. I went down from the flying broom "You called my lord" and bowed.

"Our spy saw Y/n with LJ in the Philippine. You go and take what is rightful ours." he said. 'Why would you even choose that human anyway?'

"Yes my lord" I said and headed back. "Oh and Hailey don't ever think to kill her or I'll kill you." I shivered and  flew off using the broom to my workshop.

"To bad he didn't choose you Hailey"

"Ahhh! What the f**** as*h***! What are you even doing here?!"

"Checking on things."

"Like what smarty pants. You destroyed me potions when you knock on my door!"

"Well kinda. But why do you use it anyway?" he ask leaning against a wall beside me. 

"What?" I ask confuse. He rolled his eyes and went to the book in front of me that is still not turned to dust and pointed at a page. "The Clonetion?"

"Yes. Why are you making it?" he ask "You do know you are forbidden to make this potion."

"Don't remind me..."

~~ Flashback ~~
I was in my workshop with Splendorman.

"What's this for?" he keep on asking things what was that for or what is it. It's annoying! "What about this?" he said taking a book of spell.

"It's a book of spells Splendor. And don't touch it! Dad would me angry at me if that book went missing" I said and took the book out of his hand and put it back where it use to be. "Splendor could you be a good monster of you stay in a corner?"

"Sure" and went in the corner. "What now Hailey? Could you use one of your potion or somthing?" he ask.

"Yeah but that's hardwork and I don't wanna make it with you in here. You will ruin everything like last time."

"Hey! That was Zalgo's fault! He stole my balloons and went running inside here so I followed him. When I followed him here he disappeared leaving my balloons in the center..."

"and you bump my potions"

"No!" I gave him a 'you sure' look "alright yes! But your workshop is small and low"

"That is not my fault!" I said and look for other things to prank Slender, Trender, Offender and Zalgo. It's April 1st and it's our time to prank them.

"Aha! We could use this" holding a potion with a pink liquid inside.

"Pretty" he said and touch it but I took it away from him.

"Sorry Splendor but I don't trust you with this. This is Clonetion potion. It turns anyone look exact the same look for 24 hours" I said and put it on my pocket.

"Did your dad said to not use that potion" he ask and followed me out the workshop as I locking it. "Well yah but who cares." and headed out with Splendor behind me. I quietly went in Zalgo's room seeing him sound asleep. 'He's so cute!' I fangirl in my head. I carefully walk closer and took a piece if his hair. "Careful" and took a piece. I look back at him and and blush. He wasn't wearing any shirt on! I was glued to the floor unable to walk out.

"Psst! Hailey time to go" Splendor whispered yelled then a tentacle was rap around my waist and pulled me out of the room still blushing. "You ok Hailey? You red" he said and put his slender hand on my forehead. "Your temperature is hot Hailey! You need to go back and take a rest. I think you have a fever."

"What?"

"You heard me right missy, go to your room and take a rest." and teleport us to my room.

"I'm not sick!" I yelled.

"Well you are hot. Don't worry I'll do the prank by myself. You need a good sleep" and tucked me in bed. 'What's wrong with you! I'm not sick!'

"Shhh..it's bed time." and took the potion and the hair that I took from Zalgo. "Good night" he said and walk away closing the door behind him.

'You followed that stupid friend of your? Your a fool Hailey.'

"Who's there!" stood up from my bed.

'Oh don't be afraid. Your fine with me but them is not'

"I don't care who ever you are. There are my friends"

'Who treated you like a little child. They should be scared about you not the other way around. You have the potions and the knowledge. Them? They are using you.'

'I- they are my only friends here. We should agreed at each other. They are just worried about me.'

'You sure? From the looks of it, it doesn't seems like it.'

"Yes they are! They cared for me you fool!"

'Then why did you just gave away your potion to a untrustable person in the world'

'She's right. I just gave my potion to Splendor who always ruined every plan I had'

"Splendor!!!" someone yelled making me go out of my room to see Zalgo all angry. He look at me and gave me a 'have you seen him' look. I shook my head 'no' "why?" I ask.

"He freaking change my look!" 'Change his look?' "Didn't you heard me? That brother of mine will pay. I don't look fabulous!" and storm away finding his brother? Zalgo has a brother? Why does his speaking sounds so familiar?

"Came back here you moron!" other one yelled. I look downstairs to see Zalgo chasing Splendorman. "Change me back or I'll make you pay!" he said.
"Would you please quite down! It's 5:00 am and you two are running around like kids!" said Zalgo? Wait. Zalgo is chasing Splendor and he is behind me.

"Splendor!" The other Zalgo said who was chasing Splendor got tired and look at me and Zalgo.

"Hailey tell me where is my glasses. I think I saw me looking at us" Zalgo said who was behind me.

"Zalgo! You did this did you!" the Zalgo who was staring at us stormed towards us bumping into Zalgo who was now beside me and both of Zalgo fell into the ground. 'Ohhh... the potion. I totally forgot about that.

"You change me back or else!" 'then that's means the Zalgo who was chasing Splendor was...

"Hey Trender.." Splendor said waving his slender hands at us "catch me if you can!" he said and went running to a different direction. Trender followed him and Zalgo look at me with a confuse look.

"Explain now" he said. After explaining I wasn't able to fix it cause I'm just 10 years-old and totally don't know how to fix the potion problem.

"I call your dad" Slender said and teleport away, seconds later he went back with my dad in his pj's.

"Hailey what did I told you about touching my stuff." glaring at me.

"To not too" lowing my head. Splendor was tied up in a chair same as Trender. Dad fix the potion problem and now I was forbidden to use any potion like that. Which was sucks!

~~ Flashback ends ~~
"Right. Ok bye!" and he left.

'You should make it' the voice said. I grin and made the potion.

Only a few more recipe and my potion is done. Now all I have to do is to get a sample from the 'Queen's' hair. A single hair will do for now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry to take so long for an update. My uncle died this Tuesday (Jan 15, 2019) and I was upset. To sad to make a chapter. So I hope you enjoy this chapter💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 848 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
4.2K 140 6
This is the official rewrite of my most popular fanfiction, Living With the Creepypastas. Cast away by her parents as a child, Y/N was convinced she...
25.6K 917 19
âš  CONTENT WARNINGS âš  Abuse Assault Kidnapping Violence Blood Manipulation Forced relationship Stalking Themes of rape Murder Do not read this story i...
399K 9.7K 47
《1st Place in Sally category - Fall Awards 2016 | Admin's Choice - CreepyPasta_Awards》 "You can't leave the horror behind; it's a part of you." Sally...