✓ | FANBOY ²

PLUTOTOWN tarafından

FANBOY ❝ what can i say? i'm the love of my life's biggest fan. ❞ in which marvel's sweethearts got a lot of... Daha Fazla

FANBOY
CAST
PLAYLIST
002. it's a plan
003. worlds colliding (part 1)
004. worlds colliding (part 2)
005. shark week
006. oh brother
007. to greater things
008. heartthrob
009. infinity
010. say yes to the dress
011. decisions
012. take me or leave me
013. girls day
014. run and tell that
015. out tonight
016. in la (part 1)
017. in la (part 2)
018. i love play rehearsal
019. birthday girl (part 1)
020. birthday girl (part 2)
021. not so spooky
022. vogue
023. hard day's night
024. stuffed
025. the ellen show
026. almost there
027. you cant stop the beat
028. you're timeless to me
029. christmastime is here
030. feliz navidad
031. new year new me
032. saturday night live
033. valentine's day
034. the oscar's
035. bestie
036. rock on
037. infinity war
038. met gala
039. without you
040. birthday boy
041. vacation all i ever wanted
042. bachelor/bachelorette
043. cold feet?
044. runaway bride
045. one last mission
046. listen to your heart
047. you matter to me
048. happily ever after
THANK YOU
QUESTION AND ANSWER
BONUS: FILMING FAR FROM HOME
BONUS: WICKED
BONUS: GIVE IT UP
BONUS: FAR FROM HOME PRESS TOUR
BONUS: FAR FROM HOME PREMIERE
BONUS: BYE BYE HAIR
BONUS: THE WEDDING

001. home sweet home

5.2K 111 66
PLUTOTOWN tarafından

21.6 million likes
@indigoblue: Finally back home after promoting the hell out of Spider-Man for months 🕷🕸
Tagged: @tomholland2013

View 217,282 comments

@username: everyone's favorite couple back being iconic

@username: thank god tom got rid of his mustache

@zendaya: Miss you two!! It was an honor to be a third wheel 🙌🏻

@lauraharrier: @zendaya plus fourth wheel

@indigoblue: @zendaya @lauraharrier I can't with you both ksnsksjskd

@hazosterfield: ^ you can't deny everyone around you was wheeling somehow

@username: HARRISON DIDN'T COME TO PLAY LMAOOOO

@tonyrevolori: @hazosterfield infinity wheeling

@lifeisaloha: @tonyrevolori it's time to stop

•••

Tom and Indigo entered their apartment, and it had felt like forever since they stepped in it. Ever since the premiere, they were on an entire press tour for Homecoming. They got to visit many countries, such as Brazil, Japan, and many more. When they stopped in London, the two had to visit Nikki and Dom, Tom's parents, who immediately asked when's the wedding date. But in all honesty, they absolutely had no clue.

The experience was great no doubt, but they sure missed home. Although, as long as they had each other, it didn't really matter where they were. "Ah, home sweet home."

"Oh, I missed you couch." Indigo gushed, diving face first into the cushions. "Comfier than I remembered."

"Indie, I think you need some sleep." Tom said, concerned for his fiancée.

"I'm fine, don't even worry about it!" She whisper yelled. She started to slowly fall asleep, her hair a total mess and her body covered in too many layers of clothing. New York gets pretty chilly around this time of year.

"And she's asleep." He sighed. Tom went over to her, kissed her on her forehead, and let her sleep peacefully where she was. He knew if he tried carrying her to their bed, it would've been over for him.

•••

Jet lag was one brutal thing. It was something Tom was used to, and definitely something Indigo wasn't used to. She never had to travel around by plane before as much as she does now. Being a Broadway star versus being somewhat worldwide famous is a major difference. Plus when you're engaged to the man who plays Spider-Man himself, it's bound to happen anyway.

Indigo woke up with her hair in her face, covered in sweat. Tom was in the kitchen, planning on bringing her breakfast in bed. She stood up, taking off her massive hoodie, kicking off her sneakers, and slowly but surely walking to the kitchen.

"Whatcha cooking?" Indigo asked. Tom turned around and smiled at her. "Your favorite."

Her eyes lit up. "Chocolate chip pancakes and bacon?"

He nodded. "I went to the store this morning because almost everything was expired or was about to be."

"Wait, this morning?" She quickly checked her phone, and it was practically noon. "How long did I sleep?"

"I don't know, like 10 hours?" It was definitely going to be a struggle getting back to a normal sleeping schedule, due to all the different time zones from places they visited.

Indigo went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, and she had hardcore bags under her eyes. She never really noticed them until now, considering she was too busy going from country to country. "Jesus Christ, I look like I've aged 20 years."

"Indie! Food's ready!"

He didn't have to tell her twice. She rushed to the kitchen, grabbing the plate Tom had prepared for her. She kissed on the cheek, and ran into the dining room. "Love ya!"

Tom joined her at the table, with a cup of tea in hand. "Did you sleep well?"

"You know like those marks you get on your arm after you slept?" He nodded at her question. "I have those all down my right arm."

He was relieved that she was able to sleep well for once. She didn't really sleep much during the press tour, and Tom was the one to notice it through her acting like she was okay. She's a good actress no doubt, just not a good liar.

Diego burst into the apartment, he has his own key, with Tessa on a leash. "Honey, I'm home!"

"Tessa!" Indigo dropped her fork and ran towards the Staffordshire and immediately was showered with affection. Tessa licked her face, then ran to Tom and jumped on him.

"How's my brother doing?" Indigo asked, hugging Diego.

"I'll be fine once Daya comes back to New York." Diego frowned. Zendaya lives in LA, while Diego was in NYC. It was a bummer for both of them, cause they're madly in love with in each other.

She frowned as well, feeling bad for her brother. "When is she going to fly to New York?"

"Don't know, probably Friday. You know how interviews are, considering she's mega famous." He said.

"Well, you can stop by anytime." Indigo reassured her brother. She never seen him so committed to someone before, and it was pretty refreshing.

•••

(Lord this SUCKS)

19.2 million likes
@tomholland2013: We're alive !
Tagged: @indigoblue

View 170,921 comments

@hazosterfield: clearly

@indigoblue: @hazosterfield how many times do I gotta square up

•••

Tom and Indigo sat on the couch cuddled up next to each other, binge watching episodes of Friends. "Can I be your lobster like Rachel is Ross' lobster?"

Indigo laughed at Tom. "You can always be my lobster."

They quickly gave each other a kiss, and returned back to the show. But, Tom's phone started to ring.

"I got it." He said, picking up his phone. "Hello?"

As he went into hallway, Indigo tried her best to overhear the conversation, but she didn't hear much. Once Tom returned, a smile was stuck on his face.

"What are you smiling for?" Indigo asked confused.

"How do you feel about an engagement party this Friday?"

•••

Oh yes

We're starting the sequel like this

Bare with me because it's gonna start out ROUGH because I'm getting used to writing in this little world again ugh (also make note I will try to update weekly!!)

If you don't understand the Friends thing you'll get it if you watch season 2 episode 14 (aka my favorite)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

118K 2.1K 32
When she fangirls over him and he notices [chris evans x fem!oc] [social media] [started June 27, 2021 Finished October 20, 2021] Best rankings #1 t...
14.1K 321 26
(Sequel to Homecoming is out now! Check it out!) Highest ranking: #9 in Peter Parkerxreader In Y/N POV, you will be played as a female character! Dur...
108K 3.7K 30
FAR FROM SANE ❝ i signed up to relax, not almost die everywhere i go! ❞ ❝ come on, are you really surprised? ❞ in which things haven't been the same...
425K 10.6K 64
FANGIRL ❝ it's not like i'm a fangirl or anything! ❞ in which a famous fangirl stars in spider-man: homecoming with her all-time celebrity crush, t...