A Merman In My Bathtub

By RockNRoller-OrNot

A first person view-point of 'There's A Merman In My Tub with my own personal spin on it! I hope you enjoy! ... More

The Consequences Of My Evening Walk...
The Consequences Of My Finances...
The Consequences Of Wakasa's Friends: Takasu...
The Consequences Of A Fashionable Merman...
The Consequences Of Wakasa's Friends: Mikuni...
The Consequences of My Sister's Visit...
The Consequences of Halloween...
The Consequences of A Smelly Bathtub...
The Consequences of A Bath With Siblings...
The Consequences of A Curious Merman...
The Consequences of Bubble Baths...
The Consequences Of an Educated Octopus...
The Consequences Of A Self-Destructive Sea-Snail...
The consequences of Using Toothbrushes as Cleaning Tools...
The Consequences Of A Raise...
The Consequences Of Alcohol-Filled Bathtubs...
The Consequences Of The Birds...
The Consequences of The Games Night...
The Consequences Of A Mooch...
The Consequences of Christmas With A Merman...
The Consequences Of A New Year...
The Consequences Of A Disclaimer For Lawyers...

The Consequences of Octopus Massages...

278 7 0
By RockNRoller-OrNot

Takasu had been acting weirdly. That was, until washing day.

I had just opened the washing-machine to put in the clothes when Takasu flung himself out of the bathtub and towards the open washing-machine, thrusting his head in and going very red. I stared, dumbfounded.

"Ah, yes. Takasu has a thing for tight, dark places. He is an Octopus after all." I still couldn't speak.

Then, I began to laugh.

"Hey, Takasu!" I cried "Do you want me to spin you?!" The washing-machine was an older model that could be run with the door open. Takasu's reply was muffled by the washing-machine, so I spun him, still laughing my head off.

It took ten minutes to get Takasu out of the washing-machine and back into the bathtub. He sighed, sad. But, that didn't matter to me because I finally was able to get the clothes washed.

About half an hour later, I was taking a shower when I accidentally let my thoughts slip out of my mouth.

"How long is Takasu going to stay?" I wondered, and Takasu heard me. His face became sad.
"So Wakasa can stay but I can't? Why?" I tried to stammer my way out of the pickle, but Takasu was very sad.
"Look, you can stay as long as you need a home, for now." I stammered, and that made him overjoyed, which was worse.

He suddenly sent his tentacles flying out at me, and slid all over me, and then the suction-cups began to stick to my skin. They went all over, from my neck to my foot, and I seriously thought that this was harassment. But he then suddenly stopped, grinned and left through the window. I was covered in suction-cup marks, and felt surprisingly relaxed, considering the circumstances.

"So?" I looked at Wakasa, confused. "What did you think of Takasu's massage?" he asked.

"M-massage?" I stammered, and then drooped over the bathtub wall. Wakasa patted my back in sympathy.
"They seem wrong when you first have one, but he takes care not to touch..." I cut him off, and ran back into the main household.

That was enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 21.5K 25
Passport? Check. Book of maps to every country in the world? Check. The world's best treasure hunting dad and the most incredible stepmom? Check...
3M 81.8K 37
My name is Jade. I was kidnapped and given as a gift. Like a pet. A gift meant to mend the bond between a father and son. But before his son knew I...
9.5K 374 20
Sebastian's a half demon half human. Being the son of Satan, he is royalty; He always knew he wanted to be the next king of hell, but when his father...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...