Life With My Angel

By Diyasoni16

It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their... More

Chapter- 1 A Introduction
Chapter -1 B
Chapter 1 C
Chapter -1 D
Chapter-1 E
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter -6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22 A
Chapter-22 B
Chapter-23 A
Chapter-23 B
Chapter-23 C
Chapter-23 D
Chapter-24
Chapter-25 A
Chapter-25 B
Chapter-25 C
Chapter-25 D
Chapter-25 E
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31 A
Chapter-31 B
Chapter-31 C
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter : 39 A
Chapter : 39 B
Chapter : 39 C
Chapter : 39 D
Chapter : 39 E
Chapter : 40 A
Chapter : 40 B Broken Soul
Chapter : 40 C
Chapter : 40 D
Chapter : 41 A
Chapter : 41 B
Chapter : 41 C
Chapter : 41 D
Chapter : 41 E
Chapter : 42 A
Chapter : 42 C
Chapter : 42 D
Chapter : 43
Chapter : 44
Chapter : 45
Chapter : 46
Chapter : 47
Chapter : 48
Chapter : 49
Chapter : 50
Chapter : 51
Chapter : 52
Chapter : 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter : 55
Chapter : 56
Chapter : 57
Chapter : 58
Chapter : 59
Chapter : 60
Chapter : 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter : 64
Chapter : 65
Chapter : 66
Chapter : 67
Chapter : 68
Chapter : 69
Chapter : 70
Chapter : 71
Chapter : 72
Chapter : 73
Chapter : 74
Chapter : 75
Chapter : 76
Chapter : 77
Chapter : 78
Chapter : 79
Chapter : 80
Chapter : 81
Chapter : 82
Epilogue

Chapter : 42 B

2K 144 20
By Diyasoni16

Life With My Angel

Chapter - 42 B

He know that why she was crying.... because of him only she was crying continuously... the guilty was killing him and eating him daily.... the guilt and pain is increasing in him....

He can't able to hear his baby crying... he heart pinches while hearing her crying...

Nandini was crying badly... Suddenly Nandini feel Manik presence near to her.... because they are connected with their heart.... she can feel her heart is beating fastly ...

She can hear her heart beating sound... she rubbed her tears from her cheek and get up from the bed and move to the door and about to open the door... he hear her foot step and left from that place immediately having tears in his eyes....

Suddenly her phone is started ringing... she turn and look at the phone which was ringing continuously....

She move to that direction and to attend the call.... she take the phone in her hand and saw the caller I'd which was flashing on the screen...

She attend the call...

Nandini - Hello Aryaman...

Aryaman - Nandini you practice the dance step...

Nandini -  haan I  am going to practice only....

Aryaman - Nandini you start the practice and I will come and join you...

He said to her through the phone....

Nandini - ok yaar... I Will...

Aryaman - And Nandini we want to perform well in their engagement function...

He said to her in his serious tone... they both of them continuously talking in the phone....

Nandini was walking in her room while pacing here and there... 

Suddenly she saw two shadow near to her room door...

Nandini - Aryaman I will call you back...

She said that to him and before giving him any reply she cut the call....

Then she move to the open the door... Abhimanyu and Cabir  give shock expression to her... both of them looking each other face shockingly 😮😮😮😮 while gulping their  lump of throat...

Nandini was looking both of them while raising her eyebrow and folding her hand near to her chest and looking them...

Nandini - Tum dono yahan kya kar rehi ho...

Cabir - wo hum... kuch nehi... Manik ka room ko jaa reha tha.... haan na Abhimanyu...

He said looking Abhimanyu while showing his eyes to him..  Abhimanyu understand that...

Abhimanyu- haan haan didi hum dono Manik ka room ja raha tha..

He said looking her having stammer on his voice...

Nandini - Acha Acha... Manik ka room wahan hay... tum dono yahan kya kar rehi hay...

She said looking them having stern in her voice....

Cabir - haan we know... we are going....

He said looking her having smirk 😉😉 on his face...

Nandini -  I ask why are you here...

She asked to them again....

Abhimanyu - we can walk anywhere in this house... because this my friends house who can ask me...

He said to his sister having smirk on his face... Nandini hear that and get irritated...

Nandini -  do whatever you want? Stay away from me and my room....

She said to them having irritation on her face and enter into the room and shut the door on their face....

Abhimanyu and Cabir started laughing after Nandini enter into her room...

Then Abhimanyu turn and look at Cabir...

Abhimanyu - what is the plan buddy?

He asked to him having naughty smirk on his face...

Cabir -  I Will say the plan buddy come let's go....

He said to him having smirk on his face...

Cabir say the plan to Abhimanyu....

Cabir - done... you understood  the plan....

He asked to him having smile on his face...

Abhimanyu nodded his head positively to him having smile on his  face...

Nandini , Aditya , Zoya and all other are present in the dancing room except Cabir and Abhimanyu...

Cabir pour the water on the floor while Abhimanyu was watching anyone is coming are not...

Then Cabir keep his hand on Abhimanyu shoulder...

He scared and about to shout but Cabir shut his mouth by his Palm...

Cabir - shhh it's me....

He said to him after taking his hand from  Abhimanyu mouth....

Abhimanyu nod his head positively...

Abhimanyu - whether this plan work...

Abhimanyu asked to him having confusion on his face 😕😕😕....

Cabir - ofcouse yaar....

He said to him... then they hear the car horn....

Cabir - come lets go from here I think Aryaman is coming....

He said to him having nervous on his face... Abhimanyu and Cabir left the place and  move to the dancing room... they reached the dancing room... Navya see Cabir and take her step towards him...

Navya- tum kahan thi itni dher....

She asked to him...

Cabir - I will say later everything to you later...

He said to her having smile on his face... Navya nodded her positively while having confusion on her face...

Aryaman was walking fast my without looking here and there....

Then he keep his  leg on the water and his leg slipped and fall on the floor with a thud and screamed...

Everyone hear that and came our from the room and  saw him having shock 😱😱😱 expressionon their face....

Manik also came out from the room and look him....

Abhimanyu and Cabir smiled looking each other face because their plan has got successful and look at Aryaman while having sad on their face....

Nandini ran towards him and gave her hand to him to make him to stand.....

Aryaman hold her hand and try to get to getup from the floor but he again slipped on the floor with Nandini...

Nandini fall on him gasped while popping her eyes.... other are shocked... Abhimanyu and Cabir also.shocked and looking at them and Manik...

Manik saw this scene and he become more angry and jealous...

Nandini get up from him and slowly make to stand from the floor and he feel shriek pain in his leg... he wrap his hand around her waist and Nandini wrap his hand around her shoulder...

Manik control his anger while fisting  his hand and looking another side to control his tears..

Cabir - we one think to happen but here some other thing is happening... see Manik is so angry and jealous it is clearly visible in his face....

He was said this in Abhimanyu ears.... Abhimanyu nodded his head  positively to him...

Abhimanyu - Cabir chup... if Manik come to know about that we only done this plan... he will kill us...

Cabir nodded his head positively while agreeing his point...

Nandini make him to sit in the sofa...

Nandini -  are you okay Aryamann...

She asked to him worriedly..

Aryaman - I am fine Nandini but my leg is paining.. I think nerves is move little.... now how we will practice...

He said to her having smile on his face...

Aditya - don't worry Aryaman... Manik is here na... he will help Nandini and us... you sit here and give instructions to him... he will understand...

Aditya said looking him having smile on his face... Nandini was looking him shockingly... Manik also looking him...

Cabir think -  my plan is going to success...

Cabir came out from his thought...

Cabir -  Aditya is right.... Nandini you will practice with Manik na...

He asked to her having smile on his face...

Nandini was thinking for something in her mind...

Aditya - Nandini you will do na... I don't want to come any problem in my engagement...

He said to her having stern in his voice... Nandini can't able to do anything in that place and can't able to deny that.. so she nodded her head positively to them unwillingly...

Manik hear that and his heart stared  jumping in joy.... Manik look at Aditya and murmered thank you to him...

Aditya nodded his head positively to him having smile on his face...

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 22.2K 39
[ ❤️Winner of mystical awards...] #8 in FF 23/09/17 #5 in Oct 2017 #9 in FF 22/09/17 Copywrite @ 2018 - Smiling Girl_07 This story is from heart n...
40.8K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
172K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
475K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...