I never thought (Dan and Phil...

Por brishand

Lizzie and Alice are Bestfriends that have just moved to London. After getting their new apartment they reali... Más

Ok, we live in the same building as them >_<
Soo..we just made a video with them!!
Secret walk at night
Back at home. Finally!
Good morning London
Pancakes and bowling
I don't like dreams
Fuck it day
Resturants
Dinner! And a show....?
All I have to say is girlfriend...
To good to be true
Youtubers on our plane
Vidcon and gossip!
No more Vidcon. Just a free day
You want the D(isney)
Disney Land
The roller coaster
Connor you hurt Alice!!!
Better than Disney
Bye America. Again
Back At Home
Great to be Back Home
Some Visitors
He Wants To Be Forgiven
I Want My Friend
His girl...
TANKS YOU
Thanks!!!
We're drifting apart...
Nothings fine...
Important message PLEASE READ
Final Chapter for Brianna
Final Chapter...
SEQUEL INFORMATION
MORE IMFORMATION
Hi!

Maybe...just maybe

108 2 0
Por brishand

{Alice's POV}

I let out a sigh of relief as I saw it was Dan, I looked into his eyes and shook my head no and looked back down.

"Alice's you can't Avoid him forever...I hate him to.." I heard him mumble.

"Ya but I can try..:" I muttered while getting out of his grasp and walking away. I saw people staring at me funnily I was confused at first but then I realized I was wearing booty pj shorts and a huge denim button down.

I kept my head down and continued walking towards...who am I kidding I was lost.

I thought about walking back to Dan but I was to lost in the crowd. I looked up and saw Dan walking around in the crowd. I must've been to short for him to see....good.

I kept going and going when I slammed into something, I was praying it was I wall and not a person.

I looked up and was about to apologize for running into them when I saw it was connor.

"Ali....wait" he yelled as I walked away.

I shook my head and put both of my middle fingers up. I ran past a lot of people when I finally got to somewhere I knew well.

I was in the same place me and Dan had first kissed, it brought a smile to my face as I sat down at the fountain and thought to my self.

"Why would he kiss me! He knew...he knew..." I kept saying in my mind and looking at the water, I heard a loud crack as the sky lit up like a Christmas tree.

The rain poured down all at once and heavily, I let out a small squeal as I ran under a tree.

I missed Liz, she always made me happy. I felt like Dan and Phil and kinda split us apart a bit...but I knew we would be fine.

I peeked my head up a bit and saw Dan, our eyes met and he seemed so sad, god I was a bitch :(.

I ran to him and crashed my lips into his when it ended we where both soaking wet.

"Please come back alice...." He smiled hopefully.

"I....I just can't..." I squeaked.

He sighed making me feel bad agian.

"Fine...but maybe I will forgive him..." I said while giving him a half smile.

He pecked my cheek as we walked back to the apartment. I looked at the door and heard faint words. My happy smile turned into a frown as I heard them say my name.

I looked up and dan with a sad face and looked back down, he opened the door and all their heads turned towards me.

I felt so small, my whole body shrank down like I was trying to hide in a shell.

I quickly ran into my room and put on my beats and blasted 'fucking perfect' by pink while falling back onto my bed closing my eyes.

I must've drifted off because when my eyes opened the clock said 9:00 PM, I sighed and got up and walked towards my door and saw Dan, Phil and Liz in the living room talking.

"Shes depressed...." I heard Liz faintly say.

"Shes barely talking, eating or doing anything." Phil mumbled.

"Shes always sleeping and in her room." Dan added.

I don't know why but I tried once again to go into my tiny little shell That unfortunately didn't excist...

"I'm not depressed" I said quietly but at the same time loudly and angrily.

They remained silent at just staring at me if I was a ghost, I looked like one...I was really pale. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of cream soda and a popping a bag off popcorn in the microwave.

I sat at the table as it popped and went on twitter on my phone. I heard footsteps come towards the kitchen making me sigh in annoyance.

The microwave beeped and I poured it into a bowl and walking towards the glass door hitting my head,

"Fuck" I mumbled to my self while rubbing my head, I hated that fucking thing.

I walked past them all to get towards my room and slammed the door. I opened my lap top and my pop and sat cross legged on my bed. I went onto the university which I was attending in a couple months page and scrolled threw it.

I saw my dorm room and smiled , the campus was gorgeous but so far away, it was in in the south parts of the UK so kinda far from here...

Nobody knew about it and I intended on keeping it that way....

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N) IM BACK BITCHES!!!!! Hope u liked it!!! Sorry I've been gone anyways byeeee- cayden

(/^3^)/

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

559 78 19
{Complete} Dan Howell knows he has feelings for his Best Friend Phil Lester, and he has known for a while. But Dan can't ever find the way to tell hi...
198K 5.9K 37
(y/n) is a regular twenty one year old girl with a great mom and dad and sixteen-year-old brother, austin. moving to london was a dream to her but me...
306K 6.3K 13
Dan and Phil, or danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil, are best friends who share a flat. Nothing more, nothing less. Until, of course, something happens w...
12.4K 405 41
Dan is struggling with his self confidence. Well, let's be honest. Dan has no self confidence and struggles to face the harsh realities of life and t...