I'm not a villain (Hitoshi Sh...

By Awesomelemonaids

(Y/n) was destined to be the greatest villain of all time. Her father was an evil genius, while her mother wa... More

Warning
1. I hate this
2. Freedom
3. Communication
4. Marshmallows
5. Happiness
6. Trust
7. Past
8. You should smile more
9. My Hero
10. Parents
11. Purple cat charm
12. Meow
13. U.A High school
14. The practical test
15. Be careful
16. Results
17. Master?
18. Explain
19. Without
20. Jealousy
21. Memories
22. Protect you
23. U.A
24. Quirk assessment
25. Sensei
26. The music room
27. For her
28. I'm sorry
29. Fly
30. Obtained
31. Out
32. Costume time!
33. Team J
34. I have a plan
35. Congratulations
36. The notebook
37. Shadow quirks
38. Threads
39. Saviour
40. Friendship
41. Wanted
42. Understandings
43. Arrangement
44. Home
45. Cafe
46. Become a hero
47. No control
48. The nurse
49. The USJ
50. Villains
51. Hospital
52. Forgiven
53. Healed
54. Mystery object
55. Guest
56. Brother
57. Friends
58. I am a hero
59. Different
60. Safe
61. Delusional
62. Accidental advancements
63. Thank you for everything
64. Times up
65. Back to me
66. Plummet
67. Revival
68. Countdown
69. Counter-attack
70. Cheer
71. Reunited
73. Deal
74. I can't lose
75. A contract
76. Titan
77. Visitors
78. A happy family
79. Love
80. Press conference
81. Pressure
82. Not enough
83. Confession (Final chapter)
Bonus: Kuro gets a boyfriend
Fan art
More fan art

72. The game

8.8K 509 401
By Awesomelemonaids

The tall figure became fully visible as the mist began to disappear, showing them in more detail. He wore a full back suit, the jacket was long and broke off in two tails. His suit was complimented by a tie which he adjusted with his white gloved hands. He then reached up to his face which was partially covered by a black mask, brushing some hair out of his eye. His outfit was topped off with a black bowler hat and a cane which he held in his left hand, he was an image of intimidation. He chucked darkly, lowering a body which had been draped over his shoulder and dropping them to the ground. You tried to identify who they were but the remainder of the fog hung low, covering them.

The shadow puppeteer chuckled as he eyed the crowd of first year students with interest.

"There's nothing more entertaining then watching a group of wannabe heroes claw their way to the top for a pathetic medal. It's amusing to see the lucky ones with flashy quirks fight each other, although it would be much better if it were to the death." He was obviously enjoying himself, the half of his face that was exposed showed a sadistic smirk. Everyone remained quiet with the exception of one girl who spoke out, visibly shaking.

"W-what do you want? Why are you here?" she asks, her eyes spilling over with tears. The villain chuckles darkly, his smirk remaining.

"The answer is simple, I'm looking for my precious marionette. You see, she's tried to cut her strings and escape me but that's impossible. A puppet can never disobey their master." His eyes then scanned the group of students, licking his lips.

"Now, little marionette. Why don't you come out and play?" he asks, opening his arms as if to offer a hug. You watched from the center of the crowd, staring blankly at the older male who called for you. Tokoyami moved closer to you, Dark shadow wrapping around your waist protectively. Out of everyone here, only Hitoshi and Tokoyami knew about your father. Thinking about Hitoshi broke your heart, you knew that once you stepped forward there was a chance that you wouldn't be able to see him again, the same went for all of the friends you had made at U.A.

"Come on out, princess. Don't you want to see me again? It's been a long two months." When he didn't get a reply he let out a snicker, your lack of response was obviously irritating me.

"Oh well, if you're shy that's fine, you never were too good with words. I brought someone to see you, it's a good thing I brought them too. You'll definitely want to come out when you see them." He reaches down and lifts the body into a sitting position, their wrists and ankles bound tightly by shadow threads. He grabbed them by the hair, revealing them. Her face was tear-stained, a piece of cloth gagging and stopping her from making a sound. She looked up with an expression of pain and desperation, one which you promised she would never have again.

"(Y/n)," Kirishima whispered. You glanced in his direction, catching his gaze. He gave you a look of confusion and worry. The woman he held was indeed your mother, but for some reason your legs wouldn't move, you never expected it to be like this. Taking a deep breath, you returned your gaze to your mother and father.

"Come on now, darling, don't make me ask again. One more time and I'll start killing off kids." That's where you drew the line. You turned to Tokoyami and pushed Dark shadow away, the bird-headed boy opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. With a sad smile, you pushed though the crowd of first years and stood before the man that you loathed.

"Oh, there you are, I thought that you'd be too afraid to face me after running away. You were so loyal, I never would've thought that you would take off with your mother. I truly was surprised when I came back to see you gone, very brave of you," he praises. But his words meant nothing to you.

"What do you want?" you ask coldly. His smile widened at the sound of your voice.

"I want you back, darling, but since you were idiotic enough to leave I have a little punishment." He clicked his fingers, having shadow spirits appear before him and rush towards the students. You stood frozen in shock as the first years of U.A, even those who were strong, were restrained by the dark creatures. He eyes you as you watched your classmates and friends become defenseless as they were completely overpowered by the shadow spirits.

"Ain't that a shame, I thought that they'd put up more of a fight. But it's just the same as always, you can't always rely on your quirk to save you. As soon as you're stripped of your "power", you're nothing." You remained still as he admired his work, sending sickly sweet smiles to the students who dared to look over at him.

"I'm here, leave them out of this!" you demand. His attention returns to you, his smile widening.

"Sorry, sweetheart, but they're a part of this too." He then released your mother's hair and grabbed her by the back of the shirt, throwing her weak body over to you. You ran to her side, catching her before she could hurt herself. Pulling the gag from her mouth, she coughed harshly, hugging you tightly.

"(Y/n), you have to get out of here, don't let him take you," she begged, hiding her face in your chest as she sobbed. You pet her head affectionately, placing a kiss on her forehead like you used to do to calm her back at the old house. This position wasn't new to the two of you, it was nostalgic if anything.

"Don't worry, I'll do what I can to keep everyone safe." She shakes her head, holding you even tighter.

"Don't worry about me, save yourself, get out of here." You stared down at her, a feeling of disappointment washing over you.

"It's hard to hear that, especially from you." She noticed how your emotionless face now looked sad, disappointed in her. You could tell that it hurt, having her daughter look at her like that, but she should know better than to give up so easily. Turning your head away and forcing your mother's hands off you, you stood and faced the villain.

"Tell me the rules, how are we playing?" you question. His face lights up.

"Oh, you're finally ready to play, huh? Well this game is going to be a lot of fun, for me that is," he chuckles. Opening his suit jacket, he pulled out a long black-bladed dagger. It was similar to the twin blades you already owned, the ones that went with your hero costume. He held the sword out in front of him and admired it, it truly was a beautiful weapon. Once he was finished eyeing it, he threw it in your direction.

"You're gonna need this." You stopped the skidding weapon with your foot before picking it up and checking it out yourself. It was a little heavier than your other blades, but you assumed that it was made for both hands. Once you felt ready, you looked up at him.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have a contestant, someone who is willing to play my game. But this is a very special edition, the player is no one other than my angel of a daughter, (Y/n). A future villain who ran away because she wanted to play hero with all the other kids, pretty pathetic if you ask me. Anyway, the rules of the game a simple. Follow my instructions and you have a chance, but don't forget who the real winner is." He smiles in a mischievous fashion in your direction, tipping his hat as he lent on his cane.

"In this round the princess has two choices. Number one is all of the first years at U.A, all of the friends she's made over the last month she's been here. Number two is her mother, someone who has been there for her since birth." He lifts his cane, pointing the end at you.

"With the blade she will chose who is worthy of life and who is worth only the puddle of blood they will soon lie in. Her new friends or her mother, who's blood will she spill?" he announces. You stared down at your reflection in the black metal of the sword, you had two choices. Kill your mother or kill your new friends. Your gaze drifted to the fence which trapped you with the others, it seemed like the pro heroes were trying to break in. But little did they know, the only thing that can pass through the devil's graveyard are shadows.

You remained silent as you processed this, however, your mother was very quick to demand action.

"Choose me, (Y/n), please. You can't kill your friends, you'll be just like him if you kill them," she begs, hugging your legs. You hated seeing her like this, she was usually so strong willed and happy. But here she didn't look like a beloved hero, instead, she was a weak, fragile woman, something that you knew she was not. Avoiding her eyes, you came up with a plan, there was no guarantee that it would work but it was worth the try.

"I've made my decision!" you announce. Your father smiles widely at you.

"Alright then, which number do you choose?" You stared at him with a blank look before smirking.

"It was smart of you to come at this time, a place where you could bring all that I cared about to one place. You've discovered my weaknesses and left me completely defenseless," you compliment. He nods his head, an appreciative smile on his face.

"Of course, great intelligence runs through our family. From your grandmother, to me and finally to you, now what is your choice?" You snicker.

"But even though you considered all of my weaknesses, you didn't give a single thought to your own." Lifting the sword, you plunged the tip of the blade into your chest. While holding the weapon you smiled daringly.

"I choose three." The shadow puppeteer remained silent, not knowing how to respond.

"Option three. You release them all as well as mother, take them all out. This is between you and me, if you refuse, I'll kill myself and you'll be left with nothing."

Excited about all this and I can see that you guys are enjoying it too. I loved this idea! Anyway, vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 8.1K 46
bakugou x reader (book one) (Y/n) Hakai, a bright and loving child. her best friend is Izuku and shortly becomes friends with a boy named Katsuki Bak...
1.1M 38.9K 98
M/n and f/n are two heros who major mostly in European countries, originally they were from Japan so when they had a child, they just left her with h...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
31.4K 1.4K 40
MATURE CONTENT NOW ON PATREON (link in bio to gain access to two smut chapters) TRIGGER WARNING: suicide mentions "In Japanese and Chinese tale, it i...