β€’Last Halloween || Jikookβ€’

By KibaNaru-Kun

Jimin is trapped in his school, with his friends, his ex, his teachers and a bitch he wishes would step out o... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1 - It's Gonna Be A Killer
Chapter 2 - Kung Fu Panda
Chapter 3 - Bye The Fuck
Chapter 4 - Bitch
Chapter 5 - Party
Chapter 6 - Busted
Chapter 7 - Locked In
Chapter 8 - Run
Chapter 9 - About Us
Quick QuestionπŸ’¬
Chapter 10 - Take It
Chapter 11 - Surprise
Chapter 12 - Yoongi
Chapter 13 - Expelled
Chapter 14 - Mr. Bang
Chapter 15 - Fight
Chapter 16 - Unnie
πŸ’›JK+JMπŸ’™
Chapter 18 - Cheaters
Chapter 19 - Promise
Chapter 20 - Reunited
Chapter 21 - 2NE1
Chapter 22 - Game
Chapter 24 - Hide & Seek
Chapter 25 - Confession
Chapter 26 - Decision
Chapter 27 - Caught In A Lie
Chapter 28 - E'dawn
πŸ’¬Q & AπŸ’¬
Chapter 29 - Drugged
Chapter 30 - Party's Over
Chapter 31- A Car
Chapter 32 - The Plan
Chapter 33 - Trust
Chapter 34 - Unmasked
Chapter 35 - Last Halloween

Chapter 23 - Past

4.5K 307 226
By KibaNaru-Kun

Update

If you like the story don't forget to vote, comment and share💛

Hopefully I can make it long but to the point✌🏾️✨

Enjoy💛✨
•••

Author P.O.V

"Hyung wait?" Jungkook exclaimed gaining everyone's attention.

"Do you know who the killer is?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes." Yoongi said confidently not taking his eyes of the screen as he glared at the killer through it.

"How long have you known? Why didn't you tell us?!" Jungkook asked he was beginning to question his respect for his hyung also wondering if this was all their doing. That Yoongi was the partner behind all of this.

He wasn't the only one thinking that.

"Yoongi? How did you know? Why would you know?" Jae asked.

"Yoongi?" Jimin and Keke mumbled together.

Yoongi held his head down in shame. He wasn't what they thought he is and he believed that they were all scared for the sake of their friends lives that even if a ant was in his position it would've been accused.

"Firstly to ease everyone's suspicion, I'm not siding with this motherfucker." Yoongi said as he continued to stare at the killer who was politely silent through the conversation only Jisoo's frantic mumbling could be heard.

And although Yoongi wasn't ready to talk. He knew he had too at this moment. For sake of Jisoo's and Jennie's lives. He knew he had too.

"Secondly how I know who he is. You will find out for yourselves in a few. Trust me." Yoongi finished.

"I'm ready." Yoongi said.

"We trust you, hyung." Jungkook said as him and the others sent him an encouraging smile.

"Please Yoongi. Save my unnies." Rosé mumbled in the crook of Jae's neck.

"Thank you." Yoongi said sending glares at the screen before him.

"Alright." The killer commanded.

"Just to see how serious you really are... What's your name?" The killer asked mockingly.

"Min Yoongi." Yoongi responded immediately initiating he wasn't joking around.

"Oh so serious. Loosen yourself a bit more Yoongi... Even though you're already so loose, right?" The killer teased.

Yoongi gulped in response. But kept his head held high and his gaze on the tv. He wasn't going to fall back. Not this time. Never again.

"Haha okay that was a rhetorical question. But you passed the first question." The killer teased.

"DONT TEASE HYUNG!" Jungkook yelled attempting to take a step towards the tv.

"Jungkook..." Jimin said grabbing him by his wrist and shaking his head at him telling him not to go.

"But..." Jungkook mumbled looking at Jimin then at Yoongi who kept his gaze at the TV.

(I just realized I've been writing 'TV' in common letters...TF)

"Jungkook I'm fine. You said you'd trust me. So trust me." Yoongi said sympathetically. He knew how Jungkook could get over the people he cared for being mistreated. Always putting himself first before them.

"Okay..." Jungkook said feeling defeated. Jimin then unconsciously caressed the back of his hand to try and comfort him like he used to do.

"Next question." Yoongi commanded.

"Eager are we?" The killer smirked as Yoongi didn't answer.

"Very well then. Next question. Do you attend this school?" The killer asked.

"No." Yoongi replied immediately.

"Why?" Killer asked just as fast.

"I..." Yoongi paused.

"Yes?" The killer mocked.

"I...was admitted to the mental institution when I was younger." Yoongi answered.

"Why were you in the mental institution?" The killer asked.

"This has nothing to do with you. Please release the girls and stop this. You've done enough. Have a heart." Ms. Kim yelled.

"Hyuna Kim, I'd be very quiet if I were you. Seeing as the man currently slowly bleeding to death in halls can die a lot sooner, if you're not careful. Or someone can die right now if I'm interrupted again." The killer threatened his voice echoing in the room and sending shivers down everyone's spine.

"E'dwan..." Hyuna mumbled to herself.

"I have depression and had...attempted to commit suicide." Yoongi said immediately trying to keep the killer's attention on him.

Everyone looked towards Yoongi. All speechless at his confession. None of them not even the ones closest to him knew about this.

"Really? Why would you do such a thing?" The killer said sarcastically being unfazed by the confession.

"Because I... My passed." Yoongi stutter knowing it was getting closer and closer to his secret.

"Oh I see. Why don't you explain for all of us just what happened in your past to make you want to end your life?" The killer instructed.

"That wasn't a question." Yoongi replied.

"Oh... Okay then." The killer days before getting up and drawing out his knife and turning towards Jisoo and stabbing her in the palm of her hand pinning it to the chair she was tied too.

"Jisoo!!!" Everyone screamed.

"No stop it. You fucki-" Jennie tried before being elbowed in the face knocking her out and tipping her chair over on the floor. Before going back to remove his knife from Jisoo's palm and walking on the other side to stab the other.

Jisoo's muffled cries and screams echoed through the room and the TV from the aggravating pain coming from her injured hand and the pain to come from the next one.

The killer raised his knife over his head aiming directly for Jisoo's other palm.

The pleading from the others could be heard as they all walked up towards the TV except Ms. Kim who was still in shock at the news of Mr. Kim.

"No stop! I'll talk!" Yoongi screamed to TV. Causing the killer to halt his actions.

He lowered his arms and put his knife away before walking back up to the camera.

"Thanks for compromising. Jisoo sweetheart stop the crying. It's just a scratch. Be like Jennie and be quiet." The killer said sarcastically with a touch of insanity. Jisoo breathed heavily as she silently cried.

"I have to tell them somehow..." She cried to herself.

"Begin Yoongi... What in your past made you so depressed that you attempted to kill yourself?"

•••

"Hmm... Jin..." Namjoon mumbled as he woke up and found the spot next to him empty.

"Jin?" He asked himself. He got out of bed and looked the clock to read the time.

"It's barely even 6 yet. Where's my baby?" Namjoon asked himself.

Namjoon walked out the their bedroom door to go search for his boyfriend.

At first he was thinking Jin truly wasn't home but noticed the light in the kitchen were on. He stumbled over there to find Jin eating a slice of chocolate cake while staring at his phone.

"Baby?" Namjoon whispered, remembering how easily frightened Jin is.

"Huh? Oh Namjoon good morning." Jin greeted with an uneasy smile.

"Yeah... Too early good morning to you as well." Namjoon said taking a seat next to him.

"Why are you up so early...and eating cake? But more importantly why does my baby look bothered?" Namjoon asked stroking back Jin's hair to try and easy a bit of the tension he thought he was feeling.

"It's nothing I'm just... Have any of the boys called you or Keke?" Jin asked.

"No... Why?" Namjoon asked giving Jin his undivided attention.

"Well, their parents called and they basically found out they all lied to them cause they called each to check up on them. But I got off the phone with Jimin's mom a while ago and she's really worried and honestly Namjoon... I'm terrified as well. I couldn't get back to sleep or anything I can't even enjoy this cake because I'm so so so worried for them." Jin said as his eyes began to water up.

"Baby? Shh baby don't cry. I'm sure they're fine." Namjoon assured him trying to calm him down as he pulled him in for a hug.

"I don't think they are though babe. They're parents tried calling them but no answer. And they would've called back by now. Especially Jae cause babe you know he hates people and parties and ahhhh..." Jin cried as tears poured down his face.

"Baby baby shhhh it's okay, it's okay. We'll go check on them today okay. And you'll see they're fine and we'll bring them home and everything will be fine. Okay?" Namjoon asked placing small kisses on Jin forehead to comfort his worrisome boyfriend.

"...okay... We should go now." Jin instructed attempting to get ready but was immediately picked up by Namjoon bridal style.

"Namjoon?" Jin said surprisingly.

"You need rest first." We'll go later on in the day. You can't drive when you're tired." Namjoon ordered carrying Jin to their bedroom.

"Then you drive! Namjoon come on put me down. My babies. I can feel it." Jin begged getting uneasy feelings.

"Nope. I'll drive us there after you rest up. And you're babies are fine. But this baby needs some affection too." Namjoon said placing Jin on their bed and cuddling up behind him and wrapping his arms around Jin's waisted pulling him closer and humming to help him sleep.

"Fine." Jin gave up as sleep began to overpower him. As he drifted off to sleep to the sound of Namjoon's humming, the voice in the back of his head was going ballistic.

•••

A little something something just because I feel like I wouldn't have finished it in time before Monday cause I basically now I make my ideas from Mon-Fri then write and post either Sat or Sun.

1.6k words and in less than 40 minutes it will be Tae's birthday 🐯💜

Happy Birthday Kim Taehyung. You are an amazing person who reminds me of myself in most aspects of my personality, you are a genuinely nice person who I hope is treated with great admiration and respect because you actually care about people enough to show them that so you deserve it in return. Even though I didn't like you at first mainly because of the whole Jikook and Vkook thing (yes I know it's a dumb reason) but you have come to be one of my favorite people in the world.

Keep Fighting 💜👏🏾✨
•••

•How was the chapter?

•Favorite moment:

•Least Favorite moment:

•Namjin moment?

•Favorite character:

•Least Favorite character:

•Who do you think the killer is now?

•Do you still think the killer has a partner? If so who do you think it is?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all next time. Bye💛

~Jae💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 10.9K 53
❝ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐒𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦 𝐒𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 ❞ In Seoul, South Korea, a once tight-knit group of 12 people start...
172K 9.7K 35
Everyone dies except.. "In most stories, the main character always survives, right? What if I tell you that I'M the MAIN CHARACTER?" .. except me, th...
100K 3.3K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
1K 98 22
as blacktwice is trying to move on and bts regretting their decision the two groups discover some secret about each other will it cause them to hate...