Six Letters, Two Words [NALU:...

بواسطة khiegilsan

"When I confess my feelings for you, I know that this feelings will remained as one-sided love. I never knew... المزيد

SYPNOSIS
CHAPTER #2
CHAPTER #3
CHAPTER #4
CHAPTER #5
CHAPTER #6
CHAPTER #7
CHAPTER #8
CHAPTER #9
CHAPTER #10
CHAPTER #11
CHAPTER #12
CHAPTER #13
CHAPTER #14
CHAPTER #15
NOT AN UPDATE!
CHAPTER #16
CHAPTER #17
NOT AN UPDATE!
CHAPTER #18
CHAPTER #19
CHAPTER #20
CHAPTER #21
CHAPTER #22
CHAPTER #23
CHAPTER #24
CHAPTER #25
CHAPTER #26
CHAPTER #27
CHAPTER #28
CHAPTER #29
CHAPTER #30
CHAPTER #31
CHAPTER #32
CHAPTER #33
CHAPTER #34
CHAPTER #35
CHAPTER #36
CHAPTER #37
CHAPTER #38
CHAPTER #39
CHAPTER #40

CHAPTER #1

1.2K 56 15
بواسطة khiegilsan

A/N: So I would like you to know that this might be my last update for this book for this year. I really need to finished first the Ex-boyfriend to husband before I focus on this book. I hope you do understand it.

P.S ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE PLEASE DO EXPECT GRAMMATICALLY ERRORS, SPELLING AND FORM OF MISTAKES

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

I stare the view in front of me when all of the sudden - I felt someone's presence that getting near on me, but instead of looking on her or him. I did not bother to take a glance - it's just that a part of my mind is telling me not to look on my side and I always follow my instinct.

"Lucy?"

My eyes got widen when I heard my name coming on his mouth. I slowly took a glance at him and I never thought that he would come on me. I frowned "What?"

"Did you see, Lisanna?" he asked me before looking around the room. I'm in the club today and I'm only here since I need to finish my errands before going home.

I sigh "Lisanna is not here, Natsu." I say trying my voice to be cold as ice.

"Where did she go? I mean - she's your best friend right? You should know that simple thing." he says-- I mean he yells.

Glaring back on him "I might be her best friend but Lisanna also need privacy, If you need anything to her then why do not you find her on your own? Stop going here and asking me about her whereabouts."

"You know, I really do not understand why Lisanna befriends you. You're a selfish, cold-hearted-woman and a spoiled brat."

I laugh "I might be like that. So what?" I asked mocking him. "You know what, Natsu? Just leave me alone."

He glares on me but instead of glaring him back - I just smile on him sweetly. A smile that I always used whenever his around. As he turns his heel away on me - the sweetly smile I'm wearing it slowly fading as I watch his back away on me. It hurts... It's hurts knowing that the person you love will never love you the way you do.

"OUCH " Lisanna and I both fought when we accidentally hold the knife blade. I look to her "Are you okay ---" I did not finish my words because like a thunder Natsu is in front of me while looking to Lisanna.

"What happened?" he asks worriedly to her.

"We accidentally hold the knife blade but do not worry it's not that long, we should go to the infirmary to bring Lucy." Lisanna said and she was about to held my hand when Natsu held her wrist making Lisanna look on her. "What?"

"I need to put, first aid on your wound." Natsu says to her before looking on me --- I mean glare on me "It's your fault that's why she gets this wound."

"Natsu ---" Lisanna was about to protest but Natsu already pulls her away on me. I keep my mouth shut as I walk to the nearest fountain to wash my own hands. After I clean my wounds; I went back to Lisanna but I was taken aback since I saw Natsu how take care of her small wounds.

"You should be careful, Lisanna." Natsu gently said to her as he gently and carefully put the first aid on her wounds - Lisanna laughs "Stop laughing, this is not funny."

"But your face is hilarious." Lisanna said; biting my lower lips - as I stop myself for crying out loud. My chest hurt as I felt that I found myself in heart. Brushing away my tears, I started to walk away on them to save my heart for breaking into tiny pieces.

"I promise that you will love me, Natsu. I promise that ..." I whisper to myself.

* SIX YEARS LATER *

I SHUT DOWN MY own computer as I finished my work. My head is aching, my tummy is aching, and every inch of my body is aching. Gently massaging my temple as I tried to relax my own body - but I can not there's still bugging me and I do not know why. Sighing like an old lady, I collect my things and went out on my own office. I took a glance at my boss and my friend "I have to go now, Zeref." I say.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" he says making me smile a little "Do not give me that smile, Lucy," he says.

"Well, I think you just want to see my sister. I says smiling broadly to him when I saw he flush furiously. Aww, this guy is really hopeless in love with my sister Mavis.

As soon as we reach his car - Zeref opened the door for me and I smile and thank him; in our way back home Zeref drive softly and as for me - I just stare out on the window. "Lucy?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Do you know ..." I did not say anything but I looked on him curiously - he took a glance over me before bringing his eyes on the road "Natsu will be back, one of these days" he says and as soon as I heard his name I could feel my heart is beating so fast but I tried myself not to show it in front of him.

"Oooh! Good for you then, I know that you miss your little brother so much." I say before let out a deep sigh.

"Am I the only one who misses my little brother, here?" he asks me making me pout this guy really knows how to observe people no wonder my sister fell in love with him -_- "Hey what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking about how I would kill you" I say making him laugh even more.

"Why would you kill me? I have not done anything wrong? Do not tell me you do miss my little brother? Awww ... I never knew you have a crush on him, Lucy." I hit his arm making me chuckle even more "You really sadist, are not you? You keep on hiring me and I'm thinking that maybe you just want to touch my bicep" he teases so I glare him making me giggle. "Okay fine ... I'll stop, for a while."

"Urgh! Stop teasing me, Zeref. I do not like your bicep, I do not want to touch it." he did not give any comment and he just laugh on me - but on the back of my mind I'm thinking about Natsu who's coming back now - am I happy or not?

Am I ready to face him again or not?

"I DON'T know what to do anymore, Lucy." Lisanna fought as she hugs herself. "I don't want to get married to anyone except Bislow."

I sigh "Who's the guy?" I ask making her frown "I mean, who's the guy that your father wants to be your husband." I said before leaning on my chair. Lisanna just dragged me out of my office thirty minutes ago to talk about her problem - actually I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone since there's someone trying to hack our system.

"You already know." she hiss making me frown. What? I know already?

"Lisanna, as far as I remember I do not know how to predict the future" I said sarcastically - she sigh like she does not want to answer my question. "Lisanna, I'm waiting for your answer."

"It's Natsu," she said quietly making my world stops for a moment. Natsu? As in Natsu Dragneel? "I don't want to get married, Lucy. I don't want him - I don't even love him, please help me!" she beg on me - of course, I will not let you to marry him, Lisanna. You might be my best friend but I can not bear to see him with you. "Lucy." she yell.

I look on her "Yes?"

"I said help me. I need to follow Bislow on the other side of the world. Lisanna says pain is really visible on her eyes.

Bislow and Lisanna is a really good couple but even though they love each other, trials keep on hiring them trying to break them apart and that's what happened to them. Bislow went to Europe to continue his study when he learns that Lisanna is getting married to someone. That's broke my heart actually.

"Earth to Lucy Heartfilia!" I snapped back from reality when Lisanna shouted on my ears. "Stop spacing out. We don't have enough time." she whine making me sigh.

"Just ... just keep quiet, please." I said.

"Keep quiet? I can't do that. Time is running and we can not waste any moment. What if? Natsu's back and he wants to get married sooner? I need to run away as soon as possible"

"Lisanna" I started "I can't think any plan if you keep on talking like that." I snort.

"Eeh? So you're thinking now?" she said innocently.

I roll my eyes "What are you thinking about me? Just sitting here, looking on your helpless face." Of course, I'm thinking - so please, keep quiet for two minutes. "

I'm trying to organize her problem on my mind when I heard her gasp - glaring at her but she's giving me a horror look - I frown "L-Lucy ... hh-he's here .." She said almost like a whisper.

I look on my back and right there and then - I finally felt that my heart is alive again. I bite my lower lips trying to control my emotion that trying to explode inside me. Sighing, I look on her pale face "Lisanna, you need to go now."

"B-But how? His in the foyer? I can not just go there - I'm one hundred percent sure that he will notice me." she whispers.

"Why don't you use the back door?" I said. She blinks before she smiles on me making me scowl - sometimes, Lisanna is not using her brain -_-

When I finally secure that Lisanna is already out of this café; I fix my things and I was about to walk through the foyer when all of a sudden I bump to someone. I hiss under my breath and I thank God for saving my ass to fall off - I look up and I almost gasp when I saw his face. He frowns while looking on me ...

I open my mouth but word fails me. Oh! God! Lucy, what the hell is happening on you? "Excuse me," I said without trying to have eye contact.

I was about to turn my heels away when I heard his voice "Are not you supposed to say you're sorry?" he said; I stare on his face - it's still the same face that I love. "Stop ogling." he said - he frown while looking on me like his trying to remember my face. Disappointment is slowly eating my system when I realize that it does not know me anymore. "Are you deaf?"

I cock my head "You're the one who bumped me - you should do apologize on me." I said - rolling my eyes to his "You should not block my way, you prick"

He glares down at me, caught off guard by my word; I think "What did you call me?"

I smirk "Are you deaf?" I said trying to mimic his word a while ago. He opens his mouth to say something but I never bother to listen since I started making my way out of the restaurant. I even heard him cursing, biting my lower lips as I tried to make my heartbeat back to normal.

I smile when I saw Lisanna is waiting for me patiently, her face is pale like she's scared that Natsu may see her, but the hell I let them both meet. "What took you so long?" she asked me. She took a glance inside and then turn her head on me "D-Did you talk to him?" she asked.

"I don't know if you call that talking." I sigh then smile on her trying to hide the pain "I guess, he does not remember me anymore."

"That's impossible." she hissed.

"It is, Natsu Dragneel forgets about Lucy Heartfilia." and that breaks my heart.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

75.1K 2.4K 41
"What did you do? What the fuck are you doing here in my room?" I hissed and I was about to bite his hand when all of a sudden he makes a move and on...
4.7K 183 22
Natsu and Lucy keep their relationship a secret and decide to go on a mission together. However it doesn't go as planned when they run into some peop...
262K 6.2K 34
I frowned as I look on his eyes, his eyes that telling me something - something that both of us don't know. An emotion that's new from the both of us...
25K 509 39
An unfortunate series of events leads to Lucy waking up in an unknown apartment. The one of her work colleague and former enemy, Joshua. When Josh...