CHAPTER #39

A/N: I'm really sorry for taking so long to update. I was kind of busy and It's much easier to update the "I want to Hear your Confession". I don't want to end this story soon.

#WarningRated🔞

I FROWNED before opening my eyes. I was immediately greeted by a dark room and quiet atmosphere. I don't know what time it is and I also don't know how long I have been unconscious.

I looked to my left and sighed to see lying next to me, the man I had not seen for several days because of his work. I raised my hand and gently stroked his cheek down his neck.

My eyes followed the areas my hand traversed. I took another breath without saying a word and he grabbed my hand and stared.

"Hi," he gently said before pulling me closer to his "Are you okay?"

"What time did you arrive?" I asked, completely ignoring his question.

He hugged my arm around his waist and I felt him lift my head to hold it in his arm. I felt safe whenever he was holding me like this.

"Four hours ago," he answered my question while gently combing my hair with his finger. "Aren't you answering my question, babe. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay," I replied and my mood suddenly worsened when I remembered what happened earlier "Zeref was bullying me" I complained.

"Is that the reason why you were crying a while ago?" His voice is soft and gentle. It really comforts me and I really love this feeling.

Until now I still can't imagine that we will reach this point. I was so happy with him. That, we are content with this. With all that has happened between the two of us, I never really thought we would be like this.

I tightened my hug towards him and even buried my face to his chest when I felt like I was just going to cry.

"Babe?" worried he called me, "Are you alright? Should I bring you to the hospital?"

"I love you" I said between my sobs, "I love you so much"

He touched my chin and gently lifted my face. He stared into my eyes before he smiled at me with full of love written all over his face.

"I love you too, Lucy" he whispers before planting a soft kiss on my lips "I love you so much" he presses his forehead to mine.

"Have I ever thank you for waiting for me?" I mumble under my breath.

His lips twisted into an impish smile before kissing the tip of my nose "No, but I rather say those words to you, Lucy. Thank you for loving me and patiently waiting for me to change"

My mouth parted and I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't find the right words to say. Natsu caresses my cheek before carefully looking at my eyes.

"Now, tell me," He said "what's our problem, babe?" he asked me again.

"I don't know," I said with tears starting to form into my eyes once again "I just feel like I'm emotional. Maybe I'm too tired and I just miss you so much" I confessed.

Natsu's eyes soften before pulling me into a tight hug. I could feel him gently brushing my hair as he lightly patted my back. I closed my eyes and buried my face even more to his chest.

We stayed like that for about ten minutes, no one spoke, and both listened to the beating of our hearts. I looked up and looked at his face, it closed as if wanting to go back to sleep.

"Are you tired?" I ask.

He opened his eyes and met my gaze, "no," he smiled at me mischievously. "I can still do it" there's a playfulness written all over his face as he watches my reaction.