CHAPTER #5

FOR THE very first time I never knew that this day will come. Natsu had asked me to go out to eat our snack for the very first time. I was practically waiting for him on one of the nearest café that near on our school as his per request. I took a glance on my wrist watch, I think he is almost done with his practice.

My heart started to beat faster when I saw him outside the café. He was wearing his uniform and from the looks of it, he took a shower. When he entered the café – our eyes automatically lock and I could feel my throbbing heart was reaching up to my throat. Gosh! Calm down, Lucy!

The moment he sat down – he took a glance on me before he picked up the menu "How long have you waiting?" he said without looking at my face.

"Five minutes, I guess" I mumble enough for him to hear.

"Oh" that's the only think I heard for him before he called a waiter and order something. I wasn't paying attention on what he was saying to the waiter, "Heartfilia?"

My heart skip as I bit my lower lips, why he can't say my name? "Yes?"

"I ordered you a cheese cake" cheese cake? I open my mouth to say something but he continue as if he didn't notice that I was going to say something "Lisanna loves cheese cake."

But I am not Lisanna! I wanted to shout that to him. But instead, I just force myself to smile like I always do.

I GROAN before I stretch my body. I know it's already morning but it feels like I haven't slept last night. I slowly open my eyes and I notice that I was laying on the sofa, and my body covered by a pink blanket. My eyes roamed around the house before I decided to get my phone and check if someone texted me.

A smile formed in my lips when I saw Lisanna sent a picture with his husband. She looks so happy. I was about to reply on her message when someone stormed inside my house as if he owns it.

Our eyes lock for a moment before he speak "Good you're awake" he mumble but enough for me to hear it.

I smile to him sweetly which makes him frown "Well, Good morning to you too, Natsu" I say waving my both hands to him. I studied his face as I remember my dream - It feels like it's happened yesterday. 

"Aren't you going to fix yourself?" he says

I frown then pouted my lips to him before I check my face using my phone. My hair is disheveled and I don't have any unwanted thing on my eyes. In fact, I still look beautiful and hot as well "I don't need to fix myself, Dragneel" I say before I summoned myself to stand.

"Fuck!" he cursed.

"Will you please stop cursing" I say before crossing my arms below my breast "It's too early in the morning and the first thing I heard from you is cursed!"

"Wrong!" he said "What you heard for me is 'good you're awake'. Not 'fuck'." He corrected me.

I inhale sharply before I roll my eyes. I don't have any energy to fight back to him. I'm too hungry and thirsty. Besides, dealing with him this morning will never be good for my heart!

I didn't say anything to him and I went directly to the kitchen to get some first aid kit. The burnt in my hand is aching too. Damn! I can still remember how I throw my popcorn last night

"Heartfilia, change your clothes before you do anything else" he say the moment he entered the kitchen. I roll my eyes and didn't say anything instead I started to treat my burnt "What are you doing?"

"I'm playing, can't you see" I said sarcastically.

"Did you burnt your hand last night?"

"Genius" I say as I exaggeratedly wave my hand in front of him "Took you so long to notice it" I say sarcastically.

"Stop being sarcastic" he growl.

"What's wrong on me being sarcastic?" I asked innocently as I stared on his eyes trying to understand his action.

"Just don't do it, Heartfilia" he face me with an unyielding emotion on his face, I sighed "Don't sigh nor gave out a deep breath. You keep on doing that since last night. Your sarcastic remarks also is irritating. Why you can't just answer me without being sarcastic just like how you answer my brother, Zeref"

I frown and stop applying ointment on my burnt "First and foremost, stop meddling with my life, can you? I sigh and I'll be sarcastic because I want to. That's how I express what I feel"

He pressed his lips together and I returned my eyes back to what I've been doing – couple of second later he speaks "It's irritating."

I let out a deep breath before I look back on his face, "Not, it's not" I answer back "I'm just being true to myself."

"Don't you know that it gives people a different connotation?" he said while he shook his head slightly like what I've been doing is a crime "When you sigh, you give off a bad vibe. When you answer someone sarcastically, you gave them a sign that you don't want to talk with them. People will think that you don't want to be with them"

A sardonic smirk formed into my lips "Good," I mumble "Because I don't want to be surrounded by fake people"

"Heartfilia"

"Dragneel," I pause "As long as my sarcastic remarks can't damage other people physically then its fine. It's okay to be sarcastic"

"But it can damage the person mentally."

I grimace in annoyance. I can't believe this. I really don't understand why everything I did is wrong for him. When I can be correct?

"Where's my sister, anyway?" I asked him trying to change our topic because I'm getting annoyed.

"Don't know" he answered with a shrug "Zeref hasn't called me yet"

I puffed a breath "Why?" I gave him a questioning look "What time is it?" I said to him but then I checked my phone too. Nervousness, is starting to eat my system when I saw that its 9'o clock in the morning and my sister hasn't yet here.

"They will be okay," he assured me "They are both old enough to look for themselves" he says.

I know irritation filled my face right now as I look at him, "I'm also old enough but here you are babysitting me" I answered back before I dialed my sister phone. I let out another sigh of relief when my sister phone started to ring.

"Stop sighing young lady!" he warned.

I roll my eyes "Stop reprimanding me, Dragneel! I will do what I wanted to do"

"You really sure are hard-headed, eh"

"So?" I roll my eyes again to him before I let out a deep sigh

His stance became menacing, his eyes darkened "If you don't stop sighing and rolling your eyes. I'll kiss you" he threatened.

I laughed "Kiss me? And that's supposed to scare me? Now that's funny." As if you will really do it, Natsu. "You do know that it's the oldest threat in the book of threats. And I'm not sacred of it!" I flipped my hair before I roll my eyes to his again, "To hell with you"

I was about to walked away when all the sudden Natsu pulled me closer to his as his lips presses against my lips. 

...

...

And that's how my sister and Zeref saw us. 

________________ End of Chapter 5