CHAPTER #1

A/N: So I would like you to know that this might be my last update for this book for this year. I really need to finished first the Ex-boyfriend to husband before I focus on this book. I hope you do understand it.

P.S ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE PLEASE DO EXPECT GRAMMATICALLY ERRORS, SPELLING AND FORM OF MISTAKES

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

I stare the view in front of me when all of the sudden - I felt someone's presence that getting near on me, but instead of looking on her or him. I did not bother to take a glance - it's just that a part of my mind is telling me not to look on my side and I always follow my instinct.

"Lucy?"

My eyes got widen when I heard my name coming on his mouth. I slowly took a glance at him and I never thought that he would come on me. I frowned "What?"

"Did you see, Lisanna?" he asked me before looking around the room. I'm in the club today and I'm only here since I need to finish my errands before going home.

I sigh "Lisanna is not here, Natsu." I say trying my voice to be cold as ice.

"Where did she go? I mean - she's your best friend right? You should know that simple thing." he says-- I mean he yells.

Glaring back on him "I might be her best friend but Lisanna also need privacy, If you need anything to her then why do not you find her on your own? Stop going here and asking me about her whereabouts."

"You know, I really do not understand why Lisanna befriends you. You're a selfish, cold-hearted-woman and a spoiled brat."

I laugh "I might be like that. So what?" I asked mocking him. "You know what, Natsu? Just leave me alone."

He glares on me but instead of glaring him back - I just smile on him sweetly. A smile that I always used whenever his around. As he turns his heel away on me - the sweetly smile I'm wearing it slowly fading as I watch his back away on me. It hurts... It's hurts knowing that the person you love will never love you the way you do.

"OUCH " Lisanna and I both fought when we accidentally hold the knife blade. I look to her "Are you okay ---" I did not finish my words because like a thunder Natsu is in front of me while looking to Lisanna.

"What happened?" he asks worriedly to her.

"We accidentally hold the knife blade but do not worry it's not that long, we should go to the infirmary to bring Lucy." Lisanna said and she was about to held my hand when Natsu held her wrist making Lisanna look on her. "What?"

"I need to put, first aid on your wound." Natsu says to her before looking on me --- I mean glare on me "It's your fault that's why she gets this wound."

"Natsu ---" Lisanna was about to protest but Natsu already pulls her away on me. I keep my mouth shut as I walk to the nearest fountain to wash my own hands. After I clean my wounds; I went back to Lisanna but I was taken aback since I saw Natsu how take care of her small wounds.

"You should be careful, Lisanna." Natsu gently said to her as he gently and carefully put the first aid on her wounds - Lisanna laughs "Stop laughing, this is not funny."