CHAPTER #4

a/n: Since I'm about to finished the Ex boyfriend to Husband. I'm going to start updating this book too. Thank you for patiently waiting for this book to update. I love you guys, 

#SixLettersTwoWords #NaLu #KhiegilsanStories 

MY SISTER told me that they'll be out to drink and since I was sick I should stay at home and take some rest. Now, I'm starting to hate my decision of saying to my sister that I was sick. Knowing my sister, she wouldn't let me work for couple of days. Urgh!

I let out a deep sigh as I slouch in the couch – picking up the remote and find a good movie in the Netflix. I mentally roll my eyes when I saw nothing but a cliché movie "What the fuck!" I mumble under my breath.

I think, I should download a Disney movie than to watch this horrible movie. This kind of movie will surely make my hopes so high in love and I don't want that to happen. I pick up my phone and starts to pick a nice Disney movie and when I finally done choosing I went to my room and changed into something I'm comfortable.

I pick my over-sized sleeveless shirt and a panty short before I went to the kitchen and cook for my snack as I watch the movie I've downloaded.

A frowned embedded into my face when the door bell rung inside the house. I wasn't expecting a visitor in this time and I am pretty sure that my sister hasn't yet back. Knowing my sister – It won't knock or use the doorbell.

I let out a deep sigh when it was echoed in the entire house again. Damn it! Who would that be? Even I don't want to open it – I was force too. Because I have this feeling that whoever that person is – it won't leave there until I open it for him/her.

When I finally open the door – my mouth parted and eyes wide open as I stare on his face. He was holding two gallons of chocolate ice cream and a pizza. His eyes roam into my face down to my body and I saw how his frown formed "What the hell are you wearing?" he hissed.

I gave him an innocent look "My own sleeping wear" I says.

"Fuck" Natsu whispered as he entered the house without my permission. I closed the door before I followed him inside and when I saw him sitting on the couch were his face was covered by his both hand "Fuck" he mumbled.

I clear my throat to get his attention and when I finally succeeded I flipped my hair and cross my arms below my breast "I just wanted to know why you are here, Dragneel? As far as I remember you went to the bar together with my sister and Zere"

"They went to a date," he pauses "And your sister asked me if I could babysit you." He said without looking at me – like if he look at me his eyes will destroy.

I rolled my eyes to his "As far as I remember you are not oblique to follow my sister request. Besides, I can handle my shits very well." He glares at me which makes me smile "You can go now, Dragneel."

He open his mouth to say something but before he could say anything I suddenly remembered what was I doing before he came – my mouth parted before I scream "Aaaaah! My popcorn!" I shouted at the top of my lungs before I run towards the kitchen.

Oh my God! I immediately kill the stove and put the pan in the sink. I even burnt my hand but I don't care. My poor popcorn.

"You really don't know how to cook" I heard someone say behind my back.

"Shut up, Dragneel!" I growled and shot him my glare "Can't you see I'm mourning right now because of what happened to my popcorn!" I hissed.

I was shocked and stared on his face when he suddenly laugh. This was the first time I saw him laugh with me "I can't believe you" he say between his laugh. I shoot him my glare and he immediately bit his lower lip to stop himself from laughing "I have ice cream and pizza."

"I want popcorn" I growled "But I reconsidered your ice cream and pizza" I say as I walked back in the living room. The moment I entered the living room is the exact moment that I finished downloading all the movies that I picked. I put into my personal hard drive and connect it into the TV.

I ignored the man who had just entered the living room and immediately turned my attention to the ice cream and the movie that I picked. I'm know, I'm too old for watching a Disney movie but I don't care. I still love them – especially the Frozen.

"The snow glows on mountain tonight, not a foot print to be seen. The kingdom of isolation's and looks like I'm the queen." I sing the song when it's the part when Elsa went to the mountain to run "Let it go... let it go... can hold it back anymore" I chuckle as I continue watching it. I'm still mesmerized on how Elsa did the castle using her magic and I really want her gown.

"This is surprisingly, Heartfilia" he said which makes me roll my eyes "I never knew that you like this boring stuff"

My eyes remained at the movie as I answer him "You can go, Dragneel" I say "I'm not asking you to stay and watched this boring stuff with me"

"We still need to talk about, Lisanna" he hissed – I'm really getting tired of this topic "You need to bring me to her"

"If you have a yacht, a cruise ship then I'll bring you to her" I say "And please stop bothering me right now"

He picked the remote and pause the movie. I glare him "What's your problem?" I almost shout.

"You are my problem!" he hissed "Your attitude is my problem, Heartfilia. Because of you everything that I planned disappear"

"As if I care about your plan" I hissed as I put the ice cream in the table "Please pass me the remote" I say controlling my temper "I really want to enjoy this night so please stop ruining my night"

"You ruined my life first"

"Again, Dragneel! I'm not asking you not to follow her" I say controlling my anger "I didn't ruined your life – I just save my best friend on the situation where she can't find her happiness."

"I want her"

"And she doesn't want you" I answer back "She's happy with her life right now. She's happy with her husband"

"You're going to pay for this, Heartfilia" he says glaring at me.

"How much will I pay?" I hissed. "I will pay you now! Just give the fucking remote to me" I almost growl.

He stares on my face for a couple of seconds before he closes his eyes "Not now" he say "But I'll tell you one of this day" he say before he play the movie again.

"Okay!" I pauses before I turned my eyes back on the movie "Stop bothering me while I'm watching. And I really don't need your opinion about this"

His lips twisted into smirk as he look at me "Are you thinking that you are one of the Disney princesses?"

I glare at him "No! But I dream to become one" I hissed before I return my eyes on the movie. "But as I grew up, I become one of the bitches in Disney movies"

He didn't say anything to me after that and I'm really thankful that he didn't bother me. He being sitting right next to me is not a good for my heart. After a couple of minutes I decided to slouch in the couch and that's the moment when I felt someone leaning on my shoulder. When I turned my head to look at him, I saw him sleeping on his sit. He looks so restless – maybe he was really looking for Lisanna until now.

"I'm sorry, Natsu." I sincerely said. I just can't let you be with my best friend. I remember what he said to me when I was washing the dishes. "You got it wrong, Dragneel. Before you even love my best friend. Before you even fall for her... Before you even realize that you were in love with her. I fall in love... and I got hurt over and over again" I mumble.

That's why I changed into something he thinks I am. Because this is the only way for him to notice me.

I close my eyes when I felt that my tears are starting to form. I shouldn't cry.

_____________________ End of Chapter 4