CHAPTER #2

A/N: So here's a thing, I really want to update the Ex-boyfriend to husband but I just can't think about what will happened next after the last chapter. And then my mind was full of update the Six letters, two words 😅😅😅 so I often followed my mind so here I am updating this book.

I really hope that you will enjoy this chapter.

Signing off,
Khiegilsan

"LUCY... Lucy...Lucy" I groan and cover my face with my blanket. My head is aching since I'm lack of sleep. "Wake up." another groan came out on my mouth and continue sleeping - I really hate my sister for waking me up when I'm trying to sleep. "Lucy."

"Five minutes," I say sleepily. Five more minutes wouldn't hurt anyone, would it?

"Five minutes? You keep on saying that - it's been an hour." I cover my head with my pillow so I couldn't hear my sister voice anymore. I really need to sleep since I've been thinking about my plan on how will I rescue my friend, Lisanna. "Lucy... Lucy."

"Oh God, sister, please!" I beg- I really need this sleep because if I did open my eyes I knew that I can't go back to sleep anymore. I open my eyes to see her then close it once again before saying "I just need this sleep." I need to chase the sleep that was slipping away.

"You have your work." Mavis hissed.

"Zeref is my boss, Sis. I can easily say to him that if you didn't grant me this day-off I won't help you with my sister." I said that's a lie even I don't help that guy he already captured my sister's heart and they're engaged. It's just that Zeref really spoiled me that much especially when we are in work. I pressed my head in my pillow even more "Just please, sister - I really need this sleep." I whine. I heard Mavis signed before I heard a footstep away from me and the next thing is the small sound that my door made when Mavis, I think she went out of my room. I groan when I feel that my phone is vibrating under my pillow - without looking at the screen - I answer it sleepily "Hello?"

"Where are you, Lucy? Help me, please" I heard Lisanna voice begging on the phone makes me open my eyes and I almost shout in pain when the light painfully stroke in my naked eyes, damn it.

"What happened?" I said while rubbing my eyes, damn my beautiful eyes.

"My parents want to do the wedding tomorrow. Please, Lucy. Help me! I can't... I can't be with Natsu." Lisanna begs sobbing over the phone.

I open my mouth to say something but I change can't compose any sentence right now. Tomorrow? As in tomorrow? What the fuck!

"Lucy are you still there?" I drop my phone - I don't know what to do - my time suddenly froze because of what I discovered. "Lucy? Lucy?" Lisanna is now sobbing on the other side.

I clear my throat and gathered my thought before jumping out of my bed "I'll be there - I will help you, Lisanna." I say before getting some white shirt and shorts. "I'll talk to the others to help me about your problem and after that, I will call you about the update."

"Lucy." she sobs.

"Don't cry.. I won't let you marry him, Lisanna." I can't bear to see you with him - I can't... because I'm still hoping that Natsu will be mine at the end of the story.

LISANNA safely board in the crew ship that travels around the seven countries which include the country where Bislow in; It was really difficult for me to do this but then it's possible with the help of my friends.

According to Lisanna, this is the day that Natsu and her will talk about the wedding and since I wouldn't let that happened - I came with the idea that Lisanna should follow Bislow on the other side of the world through this crew ship. It was hard to do it, of course. Especially, when there's someone trying to chase us but then...