CHAPTER #17

A/n: Hi! This chapter is just a flashback but on Natsu's point of view. This chapter might bored you but we all need to know what's Natsu's thinking since the beginning of this story. 

Kheigilsan 

NATSU's POV

 "SHOULD I fetch you bro?"

I mentally rolled my eyes – I really don't know if I'm really talking to my brother. Six years ago, my brother is not acting like a gay shit, "Oh, my fiancée told me that we can have a small welcome party for you"

"I don't really need that, bro" I said "I'm here to talk to my soon – to – be fiancée" that was true! I just went back to this country to talk to Lisanna. I just wanted to ask her hand. I'm in love with her and I think that's enough to ask her hand.

"You know," I heard my brother sigh on the other line "Lisanna probably will freak out because of your plan. You are not her boyfriend anyway"

I roll my eyes "Then I'll ask her to be my girlfriend"

He laugh "Asshole" I frowned "I don't think baby Lucy will let you to do that on her best friend"

Baby Lucy? What? I thought his girlfriend was Mavis? "I have to go bro. I need to find baby Lucy" I couldn't say anything and I just stare on my phone screen wondering why I felt little irritation inside my body. I have this feeling that I want to punch my brother face. Baby Lucy huh!

I parked on the vacant parking space on the café that I saw. Before I hopped out in my car I took a glance on the café and since the front was made on the glass – I immediately saw two familiar person...

Lisanna and Lucy Heartfilia. My brother's baby! What the fuck is that! Baby is not suited on her! A Queen or a Princess is much better—wait! What the fuck am I thinking? I saw Lisanna stood up probably going to the powered room. Good!

I need to talk with Lucy Heartfilia alone. After all, I'll be her soon – to – be brother in law. I heard her hiss the moment she bump into me. But what really caught me off guard is the way she look at me. It was like... she was trying to remember my face.

The thought of her forgotten me really pissed me off. How could she! "Are you deaf?" she ask me mockingly.

I open my mouth to say something but she just turned her heels away from me. I tried calling her out but she refused to turn her back on me as if my voice can't reach her.

Damn it!

THE following day was one of the scariest thing that happened in my life. The car in front of me was stepping her gas as if her life was nothing. It was bullshit! I know she was trying her best to make sure that her best friend wouldn't get engage on me. But putting her life in the line is a bit too much!

"What. Have. You. Done?" I burst in anger when I saw her standing there looking at the cruise ship, "Look.at.me" I demanded. I wanted to make sure that she was okay.

She look at me with her innocent face as she smile on me like my anger doesn't have any effect on her. She smile on me before waving her right hand "Hi, Natsu!"

I swallowed when she utter my name. Just like that my anger faded. My name does sound great especially if she's the one who's saying it, "Lucy Heartfilia" I murmur. I suddenly want to hug her and check if she was okay. The way she drove her car really worried me.

She wave her hand on me and scoffed "Well, hello there Natsu!" she said rolling her eyes on me before crossing her arms below her breast "Took you so long to finally recognize my face" she said sarcastically.