CHAPTER #9

A/n: I'm sorry it took me so long to update. I was busy with my own life right now. Anyway, enjoy reading guys

Khiegilsan

I DIDN'T know how long I was crying since I arrived from Haven's – but the moment I entered my condo unit, the tears that I fought so hard to suppress just flowed out uncontrollably. I completely ignore the calls coming from him and I just threw my phone somewhere of my unit and went straight to my room, flopped myself face down and then cried even harder.

The pain in my chest feels like a thousand needles piercing through every part of my heart. It feels heavy yet empty.

I thought I'll be okay. I thought I used to the pain. But I was wrong. It still hurt. How I wish I can remove this pain because it is too much. Did I really became a bad person that I deserve this kind of pain?

Asking me to judge those women he date. Is like telling me that I will never become part of his life. That I will remain as the bitch Lucy Heartfilia he knew.

Right.

It will remain the same. He will always see me as his enemy. He will always see me as someone who destroy his plan. He will never see me as someone who loves him.

I WOKE up in the next morning having a terrible headache. I don't know what time I fall asleep last night. I don't even know if I did sleep last night. My mind keeps on thinking what ifs and possible answer. It was kinda annoying.

I let out a sigh, before pushing myself to sit on my bed. I brush my fingers through my hair before I decided to check my entire unit. I was not surprised when I saw little dust in my room. I wasn't here for the last two months so I expected my room will be like this.

Again I let out a sigh, before I get up. I make my bed before I go to the bathroom. I closed both doors softly and turned to my reflection. I'm still wearing the dress I wore last night, aside from that my make – up is a messed. But what really caught my attention is under my eye is the proof that I haven't sleep properly – my hair stuck up like the bride of Frankenstein.

I shook my head and let out another deep sigh, and continue my so – called morning ritual. Afterwards, I wear an oversized shirt paired by a short. I even put some skin care on my face before heading to the kitchen.

"Damn" I murmur under my breath.

Everything inside my fridge are expired. The foul smell instantly lingerie around the room and it almost knocked me up. I immediately close the fridge. Damn! It's so stinky!

I immediately leave the kitchen and went to look for my phone and when I finally found it – I immediately dialled Erza's phone number "Erza"" I say when she finally answer it.

"Lucy? Is there something wrong? Your sister just left the café and she was looking for you. Where are you? Are you okay?"

"I'm not okay" I dramatically say "My whole unit smell like poop and it's disgusting!"

"Unit?" she asks – there were a long silence before she continue "What the fuck are you doing there, Lucy?"

I frown then pouted my lips as if Erza can see it "What's wrong of me being here? It's my unit for Pete's sake"

I heard Erza sigh and I imagining her massaging her temple "So, what do you want me to do?"

"I need a housekeeper today. Do you know someone working on a cleaning company?" I wasn't sure if there's what you called 'cleaning' company, "I badly need one. I can't clean my unit. The smell will surely cause my death" I say dramatically.