CHAPTER #15

A/N: Good day, I'm sorry it took me couple of weeks to update this book. I'll just become so busy with my life that I found so hard to update. Anyway, I probably can't update for a couple of weeks or month. I'll be very busy with my job since we are in the New Normal but I promise to find some time okay. 

Another thing, this book might be until Chapter 25 or less still not so sure. This book might be different from the previous NaLu Fanfiction that I created. Anyway, Enjoy reading and please do leave some comment. 

The ending of this book is depend on how you react on each chapter. So please! leave some comment for me, okay. 

Khiegilsan

THE moment I open my eyes, I feel like I am in a whole different world. The room I'm with is in all white except for the black pieces of furniture. The bed I am in is the softest bed I have ever laid down in my entire life. Not that, my bed in my sister house and in my condo is not soft. It is soft but not like this.

The ceilings and the walls of the room are painted white. The curtains, which cover a large set of windows, are also spotless white. But the big cabinets on the side, as well as the coffee table near the bed, is pure black. This room has a masculine feel on each and every part of it, that is why, I am sure that this room belongs to a man. Which I don't remember how I ended up being here.

I force myself to set up on the bed. On I found on the edge a pair of shirt an short – it was folded neatly with a note on top. A frowned embedded into my face when I read the note. The handwritten is very familiar but I just can't remember when I saw it.

I massage my temple as I breathe through my mouth. My body feel so heavy for some reason. I look at the side of the room and my eyes got widen when I saw him there looking at me.

I open my mouth to say something but my own words vanish on my throat so I just close it. I lick my lower lips before I bit it – trying to gather my thoughts. What the fuck is he doing here?

"Are you alright?" he asked me.

My heart beat faster as I looked into his serious face. I don't know what he's thinking, I don't know what he's doing in the place.

My mouth parted as I finally realize who owns this room. What the heck!

"Lucy?" my own name sounds unfamiliar the way he says it. 

I look at him confusedly – and I tried my best to calm and not to freak out when all of a sudden he crossed the distance between us. He sat down on the edge of the bed which makes me bit my lower lips.

I'm fucking nervous! Should I start running away right now? The last encountered that we had is not end up well.

"Hey" he said gently – his finger cup my chin and made me look at him "What are you feeling?"

"I... I..." I clear my throat and tried to gather my scattered thoughts "I feel great" I said avoiding his gaze.

I heard him sigh "You shouldn't lie, Lucy"

I flush and cross my arms below my breast "I'm not lying!" he didn't say anything and just continue staring at my face as if he was trying to figure it out what's going on inside my head.

Sighing, he tucks my hair behind my ear before gently caressing my cheeks. Even though I like the feeling of his hand on my cheeks, I remove his hand on my cheeks "I need to go home. I'm sorry for the trouble." I say.

I know I shouldn't act like this but the fact that my emotion is unstable. I know that when Natsu unconsciously hurt me. I might break down in front of him. I don't want him to see me crying like the last encountered that I have with him.

I don't want him to think that I'm weak. I want him to think that I'm strong. Strong enough to protect myself.

"I'm sorry" he mumble which makes me confused.

I look at his face – he face still expressionless and I can see different emotion that flashes on his eyes as he look at me, "W-What?"

"I'm sorry about what I did... about kissing you without your consent. I'm sorry if you felt that I'm harassing you. I actually don't know what's wrong with me that day." He sincerely said as he gently held my hand as if he was afraid to hurt me.

To be honest, I really don't know what to react. This was the very first moment that Natsu did this. He never apologies to me. He never been so gently with me. It feels like this moment is just a dream.

Yeah... maybe this is just a dream. Maybe my own mind and heart is too fed up of pain. I smile bitterly... it was my choice to hide the pain. But this kind of dream... this dream is too much for me. It was like I'm hurting myself.

Natsu Dragneel is never been so gently with Lucy Heartfilia, that's a fact!

And this dream is not removing the pain in my heart. It's only adding the pain! A pain that I will choose to hide again! But again, I don't blame Natsu at all. He never knew that he was hurting me. It was my fault and not his!

"Lucy?"

My sentiment was cut off short when he takes my hand and bring it to his lips to give it a soft kiss and my heart almost burst out from my chest. I have gone through a lot of things, but the emotions he is stirring on my heart is something that is stronger that all I ever felt before.

I open my mouth to speak but my own words failed me.

"Lucy, try to sleep. I'll stay with you" he murmurs while my hand is still near on his mouth. 

I subconsciously grab my heart because it feels like it was about to burst into my ribs. He gently lay me down on the bed as he fix my own blanket.

I close my eyes when I started to feel comfortable on this bed. I felt him gently squeezing my hand and from time to time – he's kissing my knuckles. I wanted to get my hand away from his grip but my body was forced to relax.

I'm still not sure if this is just a dream. That is why... I'm not sure if I'm going to believe what he had said.

"I'll make it up with you babe"

__________________________ End of Chapter #15