CHAPTER #13

A/N: So since my actual planned for this day was cancelled. I just update this story. And I do hope that you enjoy this.

P.S. Please leave some comment so I would know what you think about this chapter or story. It will surely help me think for the next chapter.

Khiegilsan

#SixlettersTwowords #NatsuXLucyXArcher

I GAPE at him as he sat down across my sit. He was smiling widely as he held my gaze. I remain myself mute and continuously staring at him as if trying to figure it out what the hell is he doing here. But him... being Archer – he just shrugged my reaction and wink at me "Hi there, brat"

I roll my eyes which makes him chuckle. After meeting him couple of days ago, I'd learn that Archer parents are one of the stock holder of Etherious Empire. And him, is one of those successful surgeon in town. Which really surprise me -_-

"Am I that handsome that you can't even utter a word, brat" he said cutting me off in my long sentiment.

"I'm busy." I simply said which is true. I'm currently updating the system of Etherious Empire in the cafeteria. Usually, I won't stay here in the cafeteria while working but I'm too hungry and Zeref is not here to bring my food on my office. I just don't have a choice.

"That wound me." he said dramatically.

I frowned "What?"

He chuckle before he reaches the strand of my hair behind my ear "Cute."

"Really, Archer" I said completely ignore his compliment "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you" he confessed which earn some gasps from my office mate. Well, I am pretty sure that they know I'm bad of talking to someone. And now, here is Archer saying shit like this. I mentally roll my eyes but still held his gaze trying to figure it out if he was joking or not.

"And?" I utter.

His lips twisted into an impish smile as his eyes dancing with amusement – I didn't flinch when he raise his hand and gently caressed my cheeks "I realize something," he pauses his eyes never leave my face "You are not cute rather you are beautiful"

I pouted "Really? What do you want on me?" I mumble under my breath.

He wink at me "I actually want a date with you. Would you give me the honour, brat?"

I gape at him – mouth parted slightly. I open my mouth to say something but we both felt a murderous aura on our left. We both look at the way, and I saw Natsu standing there – his eyes bore into me blankly.

"Is he the boss now, brat?" I heard Archer whisper – I whip my head to look at him and frown but then I found myself nodding to his question. Zeref announced it a week before his wedding that Natsu will be the boss during his absence.

And to tell you honestly, I've been trying to avoid him here in this place not until now – that the great Natsu Dragneel standing in front of us.

"Miss Heartfilia." Natsu call me – and I momentarily blank as he stares back at him "I'd like to talk to you in private. Now."

I gave him a confused look but then nodded. I took a glance to Archer "I'm sorry but I have to go back on my work. And yes, this is me declining your offer" I let out a chuckle when I saw him pout, "See you, Archer"

Archer shrugged his shoulder still pouting his lips on me "Fine. See you soon, Brat" he said before reaching my hand and gently kiss the back of my hand. My office mate squeal because of his gesture. What the actual fuck!

I watched him walked towards Natsu. I don't know why but they both glare each other before Archer excuse himself. I watch Archer faded away on my sight before I whip my head on my left. I soft gasp escaped my lips when all of a sudden – Natsu roughly grab my arms as he dragged me out of the cafeteria. I can hear those fainted conversation about Me, Archer and of course, Natsu.

It was like... I've become in the hotspot in the instant. Great. Lesson learned, stay on your comfort zone. It will surely keep you safe – and please do take note the sarcasm.

"Mister Dragneel" I tried to get rid on his hand but he was too powerful, "Let go. You are hurting me!" I plea.

"Dragneel!" I hissed but he didn't bother looking at me as he continue to drag me. I can see some people looking on us confuse.

A loud escaped my lips when he suddenly entered a random room – pinned me into the wall. I narrowed my eyes to him and was about to ask his problem when all of a sudden – he roughly pressed his lips to mine.

What the fucking hell!

I never knew that I'd feel his lips again after that happened in my condo unit. And I never knew that Natsu will be the one who will initiate the kiss. His strong arms wrapped on my waist before pulling me closer like I wasn't close enough.

I tried to push him away but he just put his other hand on my nape making me gasp. My eyes grew even wider when he took that cue to deepen the kiss. I could feel his tongue inside my mouth as he explore it. I'm about to enveloped with the pleasure he is giving me, but I was stopped when his words flashes before my eyes.

"You are my problem! Your attitude is my problem, Heartfilia. Because of you everything that I planned disappear"

My heart hardened in pain at the same time, I took all the energy that left in my body to push him. Fortunately, I succeeded.  He look at me as he tried to catch his own breathe. I can see on his eyes that he wants more. But I ignore it and tried to remove his words in my head but I failed.

"You ruined my life first!"

My mouth parted as I put my right hand on my chest – trying to massage it as if it will help me to remove the pain that I felt. He raise his hand like he wants to touch me but I just stepped back – I can't even look at his face right now because I know... pain is visible on my eyes.

And I don't want him to know that he's hurting me.

"Lu—"

"Please stop, Mister Dragneel" I said softly "Please, don't touch me." I beg.

I bit my lower lips when I felt my own sob is trying to escape my lips. I didn't hear him say anything and I just continue looking on the floor.

Some people might consider his action cute and sweet – because on some point of view, his action might mistake as an act of possessiveness and him – marking his own territory.

But I'm not a tool... I'm not someone's territory... I'm just Lucy Heartfilia.

I don't need his confusing action. I just need him to stop hurting me.

"You are sexual harassing me, Mister Dragneel" I said I heard him gasp but I just continue "Please stop... I just... please leave me alone" I murmur.

"Lu—"

"Please!" I sobs "Leave me alone... I need to be alone, Mister Dragneel"

I know I should pretend that I'm strong. That his owns words and actions doesn't affect me even though it hurts. But I just can't...

I can't pretend....

I can't pretend because the pain inside my heart is too much. Too much that I just wanted to die or rather remove my heart and throw it somewhere so it won't hurt me again. But unfortunate, I can't.

I just can't...

____________________ End of Chapter 13