CHAPTER #20

A/N: So since it is my day off I have time to update. Anyway. This might be a little short but I hope you enjoy it. Oh I forgot to mention, please leave some comment about what you think about this chapter. It will surely be helpful. Thank you! 

Khiegilsan 

#SixLetterTwoWords #NatsuXLucy #KhiegilsanStories

I'M sulking!

I heard her laugh which makes my frown even deeper. I really don't get this idea. I mean – I'm an independent woman and I can do whatever I want. But here I am, listening to my sister's rant over the zoom. She was already hysterical and if we are together I think she will probably destroy my eardrum.

"I'm fine, Sis." I sigh "I'm really okay"

"No! You will stay there"

I shook my head and slouch on my sit "That's a terrible idea"

She gave me an innocent look "How so?" I open my mouth to say something but close it because she started talking again "It's not that you have still a crush on him"

Of course I don't have a crush on him. I love him, Sis. Duh. I mentally roll my eyes and let out a sigh "I'll just stay in my condo unit for the meantime. I can't stay here like a parasite"

"You know to yourself that you are not a parasite"

"I know I'm not a parasite. I'm too beautiful to become one" I said. She let out a frustrated sigh which makes me chuckle "Why don't you just focus on your honeymoon, Sis"

It was like what I've said makes my sister's frustration fume. "We can't. We are worried about you!" she said frustrated "I told you not to work so hard but you never listen. It is a good thing that Natsu was there. We can't lose you, Lucy."

"Sis, I'm fine. It's just a mere fever—"

"A mere fever that almost killed you six years ago, Lucy!" I shut my mouth and bite my lower lips "Just please. Stay with him for a while. Mom and Dad are not there. Please"

When I was rescued by those who would kidnapped me - I was immediately taken to the hospital. I got severe injuries in my body that time. I lost too much blood. I got knife wounds and bruises on my body. I also had a fever. And because of that, I almost died not once but twice.

So every time I get sick I seem to bring that painful memory back to my family. This is why my sister and Zeref are over – protected to me. They always told me 'We don't want to lose you!'

My thoughts seemed to disappear when I saw my sister's worried face. She look stress when she shouldn't. I let out another sigh and gave my sister a reassuring smile "Fine, I'll stay here until you guys came back"

"I love you, Sis," my sister said sincerely which makes me smile. I said  I love you too and then hung up. She told me that she'll be the one who will inform Natsu about it so I shouldn't be worried about it anymore.

I heard a soft knock on the door after it opened. My eyes immediately met his ash mauve eyes. I gave him an awkward smile "Erm... I guess my sister already informed you" I mumble softly.

He nodded. He approached the bed and before I could speak he gently reached my cheek and looked at me carefully. My forehead furrowed but I didn't flinch on my seat. Then I felt his hand placed on my forehead so maybe he was looking to see if I was still hot.

After a few minutes he sat on the side of the bed while his eyes still locked on mine. I opened my mouth but closed it when he pinned my hair to my ear.

"Shall we go get your things, Babe?" he asked me softly.

"Aren't you going to ask me?"

He looked at me innocently "About what?"

"About their behavior. I know, you are thinking them making a big fuss over a mere fever" I mumble under my breath.

"Are you ready to tell me the reason why?" he asked me which caught me off guard. I studied his face – I open my mouth to say something but close it because it feels like I can't find my own words. The emotion I'm seeing on his eyes is weird. I can't comprehend it.

"I won't force you, babe" he said softly which made me nod "Get up. We need to get your things and after that we'll go to the grocery."

I nodded and did what he asked me to do. I look at my clothes which instantly makes me pout. I'm wearing his shirt and a pair of boxers. I can't go out wearing this. He probably saw my reaction because he excused himself for a second then after that he handed me a paper bag.

I looked at the contents of the paper bag and dropped my jaw as I saw the new dress and undergarment. I look at him quizzically "I personally bought that for you. I'll wait you outside"

I took a glimpse on his face blushing before he left me in the room. I blush crimson red – this is way too awkward. I imagine him picking my undergarment and it was embarrassing. I calmed myself down for a few minutes before I started doing what I needed to do. It took me an hour to finally be able to finish my routine.

"Done?" he asked me as he looked at me from head to toe. He slightly nodded – I saw him lick his lower lip and smile.

I blush. Damn! I don't even know why I'm blushing. I am wearing a cream turtleneck shirt paired by a royal blue high – waist skirt that falls above my knees "S-Shall we go?"

He did not speak and to my surprise he approached me. I was about to speak when he suddenly wrapped a scarf around my neck that I did not realize he was holding. Astonished, I looked at him, until now I still could not understand why he suddenly acted differently. He didn't say anything before he turned his back on me and left the house.

He is not like this to me. I caught him waiting in the car. I was just sitting and I was just closing the car when he spoke again "Seat belt"

People around me always think I don't know how to get angry. Maybe because of my small stature and my light brown eyes. I look too soft. But, like what I've said before – no one really knows the real me. I can't get angry and mad is just that I don't have too much interaction with people.

And now, that I'm having interaction with people or should I say him. I realize that I should control my temper well. I remember how Lisanna scolded Erza because she can't control her temper. Lisanna always tells Erza to take a deep breath before letting our temper control us.

But I'm simply not that person. I can't control it. Period!

"You know, it's not like I'll do what you want just because you tell me using your clipped and you – can't – say – no – to – me tone" I rolled my eyes and clear my throat "Stop cursing. Stop sighing. Get up. Drink your med. Seat belt. I'm not a dog!" I said, trying to mimic his voice.

"Put on your seat belt."

"Put on your seat belt." I said again, I'm trying to mimic his voice.

"Seat belt."

"Seat belt" I exasperatedly threw my hands up in the air "Can you at least say please—"

I swallowed my words when in an instant Natsu moved until he was about to eat my whole being. He's too big compared to my small stature. I held my breath because it feels like our body will collide if I did breath.

I bit my lower lips and almost buried myself in my chair so that there will be enough space between us. He reached for the seat belt and he was the one who attached it for me.

I heard the familiar sound when he was hooked then but instead of moving away his eyes dropped to me. With the small distance between us, I can almost feel his hot breath fanning my face.

He didn't stop staring as if he's searching for something on my face. When he finally speaks, I swear, I can hear my heart thudding so loud that it feels like it will come out of my chest.

"Please," he murmured. 

_______________________________End of Chapter #20