Life With My Angel

By Diyasoni16

It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their... More

Chapter- 1 A Introduction
Chapter -1 B
Chapter 1 C
Chapter -1 D
Chapter-1 E
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter -6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22 A
Chapter-22 B
Chapter-23 A
Chapter-23 B
Chapter-23 C
Chapter-23 D
Chapter-24
Chapter-25 A
Chapter-25 B
Chapter-25 C
Chapter-25 D
Chapter-25 E
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31 A
Chapter-31 B
Chapter-31 C
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter : 39 A
Chapter : 39 B
Chapter : 39 C
Chapter : 39 D
Chapter : 39 E
Chapter : 40 A
Chapter : 40 B Broken Soul
Chapter : 40 C
Chapter : 40 D
Chapter : 41 A
Chapter : 41 B
Chapter : 41 D
Chapter : 41 E
Chapter : 42 A
Chapter : 42 B
Chapter : 42 C
Chapter : 42 D
Chapter : 43
Chapter : 44
Chapter : 45
Chapter : 46
Chapter : 47
Chapter : 48
Chapter : 49
Chapter : 50
Chapter : 51
Chapter : 52
Chapter : 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter : 55
Chapter : 56
Chapter : 57
Chapter : 58
Chapter : 59
Chapter : 60
Chapter : 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter : 64
Chapter : 65
Chapter : 66
Chapter : 67
Chapter : 68
Chapter : 69
Chapter : 70
Chapter : 71
Chapter : 72
Chapter : 73
Chapter : 74
Chapter : 75
Chapter : 76
Chapter : 77
Chapter : 78
Chapter : 79
Chapter : 80
Chapter : 81
Chapter : 82
Epilogue

Chapter : 41 C

1.3K 117 18
By Diyasoni16

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers...

Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Life With My Angel

Chapter - 41 C

Manik think - I know Nandini you hate me... But don't know how I lost my control Nandu.... I hurted you so much I so sorry for that.... Please give a chance for once and come back to me bubbly... I can't able to live without you.... Please come back to me na.. I dying without you my jaan.... I am waiting for you...

He was in his own thought while seeing Nandini pics on the phone screen...

His thought was broken by Cabir... Cabir came to Manik room and saw he was sitting in the floor while resting his back on the bed and having dry tear on his eyes...

Cabir move near to him and sit beside him.. Then he keep his hand in his shoulder....

Manik turn and look at him having pain in his eyes....

Cabir - buddy tum yahan kya kar rehi ho... Hum sub tumare liye neeche intezaar kar rahi ho khaana khane ke liye.... Tum yahan petke kya dekh rehi ho...

He said that to Manik and saw Nandini pic in hia phone screen....

Cabir also feel sad for him....

Cabir - Nandini ka yaar aagaye na tum ko....

Manik - hmmm i miss her so much.... Go mujhe akale chood kar vhale gaye....

He said looking him having pain in his eyes....

Cabir - tum galat kiya Manik uske saath... Isiliye vo tum me akale chod kar chale gaye... Vo tum saza dhena chathithi... You have to bear this punishment and pain....

Manik - I can't able live without her Cabir..

He said looking him having pain in his eyes....

Cabir - tum kya soch rehi ho Manik... Vo khush hay akele Manik.... Vo khush nehi hay Manik.... She also feel the same pain inside her.... Did a wrong yaar...

Manik - tum kya soch rehi ho... Mein yesab jàan pooche ke nehi kiya..... Whenever I take alcohol I will control myself.. I don't know how this happen but something is behind this... Kuch tog gadbad hay.... You also know that I will control myself when I take alcohol...

Cabir - mein be yehi socha tha Manik.... You have to prove that you are innocent to her that time only she understand there is no fault but yours buddy....

Manik - I will prove my innocence to her that only she understand me.... I will see her after finding the truth in between these thing and I prove my innocence after finding her...

He said looking him having confident on his words....

Cabir - thats my buddy....

After hearing his words, Manik heart become lite and he new confident started growing inside him...

Manik - thanks buddy my pain is reduced... I feel lite after hearing your words...

He said looking him having a small smile on his lips and hugged him...

Cabir - the problem is not solved Manik... We want to make Mukthi and Abhimanyu together...

He said to him while breaking the hug...

Manik - haan that also important because me they got separated now.... I don't want to become problem in their life.... Come let's go to downstairs....

He said to looking Cabir and getup from the floor and move with him to the downstairs....

They reached the downstair and look at the dining table and saw Dhruv, Alya and Mukthi sitting there and having their dinner....

Dhruv was having his dinner slowly while looking Mukthi sad face and saying her to eat...

Dhruv - Mukthi don't play with the food yaar.... Please kush toh khalo...

He said looking her having sad on his face....

Mukthi - Mujhe boog nehi hay Dhruv...

Dhruv - Kuch toh khalo Mukthi....

Mukthi - Plzz Dhruv dont compel me.. Don't want to eat anything I want only Abhimanyu

He said to him showing her anger to him and tears are rolling down from her eyes....

Dhruv feeling sad while seeing her sister pain....

Manik hear that and feeling sad for her and feel guilt inside him... Tears brimmed in his eyes to while seeing her sister that like...

Manik move to them... Mukthi saw his brother angrily and getup from her seat and about to go but Manik hold her hand and make her to stop in her place....

Mukthi - mere haath chodo... Mein tumse baath nehi karungi.... Mein tumari shakal be nehi dekhungi... Aap mujhe jaane thigiye....

She said while closing her eyes and to control her sob....

Manik - nehi Mukthi.... Meine tumara hath chhod ne ke liye nehi pakkda... Ekbaar mera baath sino Mukthi....

He said to her while coming infront of her and saw her eyes are closed....

Mukthi - Nehi mein tumhari baath nehi sunongi.... Samji... Aap tum meri hath chhodo...

She said to him and struggling in his grip....

Manik - Mukthi ek chance toh mujhe I will sort out the Problem... Meri wajah se tum aur Abhimanyu ke beech jagada huwa.... That guilt is killing me... Please give me once chance...

He said looking her tears having tears in his eyes and cupped her face....

Mukthi open her eyes and look at her brother who was standing in front of her having tear in his eyes...
First she was seeing tears + pain + guilt in his eyes... Tears are continuously rolling down from her eyes.... She can't able to see tears in her brother eyes...

Mukthi immediately cubbed her brother face and started wiping his tears...

Mukthi - bhai tum ro na mat karo plzz I can't able to see tears in your eyes....

She said to him before hugging him... Manik also hugged her and crying badly...

Manik - Mukthi dear I will sort out your problem and make you happy and bring your Abhimanyu to u... I make you and Abhimanyu together... Ye mera wadha hay...

He said to her while breaking the hug anf cubbed her face and started rubbing her tears...

Mukthi - Pakka promise na...

Manik - Pakka promise..... Now you come and have your dinner...

They move to the dinning table and started eating the dinner...

In otherside

Abhimanyu, Maddy and Navya are sitting in the dinning table.... Navya serve the dinner to them...

Abhimanyu can't able to eat anything while thinking about his sister...

He don't know whether his sister ate dinner or not...

Abhimanyu was continuously avoiding the food.... Navya and Maddy looking him helplessly...

Maddy - buddy please Kuch toh khalo...

Abhimanyu - mujhe bhoog nehi hay yaar..... I want my sister first after that I will eat the food....

He said to him having pain in his eyes... Tears are brimmed in his eyes...

Navya - Abhimany please eat something is she will come to. Know that I did make you to eat means when she will return back ask me about your health and scold me... If you think me as your sister means you have to eat the food....

Abhimanyu - I am not hungry Navya didi.. Plzz don't compel me....

Navya - you not obey my words na.. So I will make you to eat in my way...

She said that to him and get up from her seat and started feeding the food to him... Abhimanyu also started eating the food....

Tears are started rolling down from Abhimanyu eyes 😭😭😭😭....

Maddy - Abhimanyu kya hua...

Abhimanyu - Nandini ke yaad aagaye.... Nandu also do the same when I not interested eat the food...

He said looking them having pain in his eyes... Maddy and Navya feel sad for him...

Abhimanyu - patha nehi meri didi kahan chale gaye....

Maddy - don't worry Abhimanyu we will find her very soon.....

He said to him having confident in his face....

Abhimanyu - Pakka na...

He asked to him like a child.... Maddy nodded his head positively to him and hold his hand and give assurance to him...

Maddy - hmm tum khalo buddy..

Abhimanyu nodded his head positively to him like a child....

Navya - Abhimanyu tum Mukthi se baat karo na...

Abhimanyu - Please Navya i dont want to talk anything about that... Plzz dont compel me... please...

He said looking her having anger on his face... Navya just nodded her head positively having pain in her eyes....

Every one is in pain... One side Nandini is in pain and Manik is in pain for their separation.. Otherside Abhimanyu and Mukthi is in pain.... Their friends are also in pain while seeing their friends in pain and cry....

Narrator p.o. v

Some time love may become difficult and pain... The most lovable person is not in their life means also give pain.. Sometime they broke the trust give in to them... It hurt them so much.... If some one cheat you that give to pain in your life. They cant able to say how much pain inside them...
If they separate from each other that also know about the meaning of love...... Their love also become Strong...

End of p.o.v

In otherside

Manik try to talk Abhimanyu about his sister but he is not interested to listen to him... While seeing his face Abhimanyu remember about his sister...

Abhimanyu become so angry on him sometime he beats Manik....

Manik - I am innocent yaar plzz trust me....

Abhimanyu - prove your innocence to me....

He said looking him having anger on his face and left from that place...

Manik also left from that place and thinking how to prove his innocence to all of them....

He started finding the way to prove his innocence....

After 10 days

Aditya - Nandini vaa pogalam naan ready... ( Nandini come lets go... I am ready)

Zoya - naanum ready ( I am also ready)

Nandini hear that from upstairs...

Nandini - haan naan varean ( haan I am coming)....

she said to them from upstairs.....

Aditya and zoya - sari Nandini (ok Nandini)...

Nandini came to the downstairs and saw her friends are glaring her....

Nandini - sorry guys...

She said to them while holding her ears infront to them making a cute pout....

They smiled 😊😊😊😊😊 in her cute pout...

Zoya - Aww how cute you are....

She said looking her and take her steps towards her and pull her cheeks.....

Aditya - tum dono ke baath katam means shall we go ladies....

Zoya - haan chalo baby....

She said looking him having smile on her face...

They left from the house and move to the car and enter into the car... Aditya take the driver seat and started driving the car...

Nandini was busy in hearing music... Aditya and zoya look each other face and talking in their eyes....

Finally they reached the park and left the car and enter into the park....

Aditya - Nandini doll..

He called her... Nandini stop in her place and look at him....

Nandini - haan Aditya bolo.....

Aditya - Nandu tum uss taraf jaa hum dono iss taraf jaa rehi hoon...

Nandini - par kyun Aditya...

She asked looking him having confusion on her face....

Aditya - vo kya hay na hum dono ko kush kaam hay isiliye....

He said to Nandini while looking Zoya having smirk on his smirk 😉😉 face... Zoya saw that and blushed and look down... He was ruffling his back side of his hair...

Nandini look both of their face and understood everything and what he was try to say.... She controlled her laugh....

Nandini - haan thik hay tum dono jaav aur jaldi aana...

She said looking both of them having smirk on her face....

Aditya - haan we will come soon....

He said looking her having smile on his face....

Nandini - haan enjoy guys... Have fun....

She said looking them having smile on her face and take her steps from that place while leaving both of them... Zoya feel embrass and look down and blushed....

Aditya - after 10 days i am going to eat my favorite candy....

He said that to her while holding her waist and pull her towards him.... Zoya hear that and blushed more and they leave from that place....

Nandini find a better place anf started making a video to send that video in her brother birthday....

She completed the video after 30 minutes and waiting for her friends.... She was continuously looking her watch... Then she get up from her seat and started searching them...

Nandini look here and there and her eyes fall on direction and saw Aditya and Zoya are kissing each other and pouring their love....

Nandini look that... Her past started haunting in her mind.... Tears are brimmed in her eyes and rolling down from her eyes....

She palmed her mouth and left from that place...... Nandini sit in the park bench and sobbing continuously...

She was remembering her flashback.....

Flashback

Manik was kissing her madly and pouring his all love in the kiss.... Nandini fist his hair and pulling him more towards her.... Nandini feel breathless and Manik broke the kiss and look at her.... Both of them are panting heavily....

Nandini blushed more and look down.... Manik smirked that how his touch effect her...

Flashback end

She was continuously thinking that flashback and tears 😭 are rolling down from her cheek.... She was immersed in her thought.... Her thought was broken Aditya voice...

He was calling from her far away.... Nandu turn and look at that and she rubbed her tears immediately from her cheek and look at them and get up from her place.....

Nandini - tum dono ka kaam katam na....

Aditya - haan kaam hogaya Nandu....

Nandini - hum sab ghar jaana hay.... And I want to say something theen mahino ke baath tum dono ki shaadi hogi guys...

Aditya 😲 - three months....

Nandini 😀 - haan three months buddy... These months will gone in a fraction of second... Three months ke baath acchi moorat aa rehi hay.... So don't worry....

She said looking him having smile on her face...

Aditya - theek hay.... I will obey your words....

He said looking her having sadness 😔😔😔 on his face... His fa ce become like a puppy...

Nandini - Zoya tum khush hay na....

She asked looking her having smile on her face..

Zoya smiled and nodded her head positively and look down while controlling her blush...

Nandini 😉 - wa kya baath hay meri bestie ko be sharam aathi hay kya? ...

She said to her teasingly.... Zoya blushed more....

Zoya 😇😇 - Nandini tum na hamesha mujhe hamesha tease karungi...

She said looking her having smile on her face... Zoya hugged her and Nandini also hugged her...

Nandini - ghar chalo yaar mujhe bhoog lagi hay...

She said to her while breaking the hug...

Zoya - haan chalo...

They left from the park anf move to their house....

In Mumbai

Manik came to murthy mansion with his friend and hia brother and sister....

Abhimanyu and all sitting in the living room...

They saw Manik and his friends coming to the mansion...

Abhimanyu - tum yahan kya kar rehi ho....

Manik - I m come here to prove my innocence....

He said looking him having confident on his face.....

Cabir and Dhruv came with a servant in their house....

Abhimanyu - tum kon hay..... Tum yahan kya kar rehi ho.....

Abhimanyu asked looking him having anger on his face....

Maddy - Meine isko uss party hotel may dekha Abhimanyu...

Maddy said looking him having cold expression on hia face...

Abhimanyu - wo yahan kya kar rehi ho meri ghar may...

He asked to the servant...

Cabir - vo yahan sacch bolne ke liye aaye hay yahan.. Bolo sacch kya hay...

Butler - vo kya hay na sir... Uss raat tum sab party enjoy kar reha tha... Uss waqt ek aathmi vahan aaya tha... He come to me and say mix this spike power on the alcohol and say me to give that drink to Manik sir... He give money to me... I did what he said to me... I gave the drink to him... After that I take Manik sir to him.... Vo insaane baar baar Manik sir ko bolo like Nandini ko rape karo... He said that is again and again.. After that I dont know what happened.... Mujhe maaf kardo sir...

Abhimanyu become anger after hearing that and hold his shirt and about to hit the servant but Manik hold him and stop him....

Maddy - did you see his face...

Butler - no sir I not see his face... He wear mask on his face...

Cabir show the footage to them..

Butler - Ye hay vo person...

The butler show that person to them... Everyone saw the footage and they can't able to see that person face...

Cabir - thanks for your help... Abhi tum jaav...

He said to the butler and the butler nodded his head and left from that place....

Abhimanyu - Manik I am so sorry yaar... I hurt you so much.... I m so sorry...

He said looking him having tears 😭 in his eyes...

Manik - plzz don't yaar I understand you... Every brother react like you only Abhimanyu....

Abhimanyu move to Mukthi and look at her having pain in his eyes and immediately take her in his embrace and brust into tears... Mukthi also started crying while hugging him tightly...

Abhimanyu - I am so sorry Mukthi....

Mukthi - it ok Abhimanyu baby I understand you dont want to say sorry to me..

She said to him while breaking the hug and cubbed her face and started rubbing his tears...

Cabir - guys Now its celebration time because there is no misunderstand in between us... Let's take a group hug guys...

They all take group hug and smiled... Manik also smiled but his smile fade away from his face... He is incomplete without her... He want to face her and prove himself innocent to her.... He can't able to celebrate this happiness without her... All broke the hug and look at Manik...

Cabir - there is very important work is we are going to do guys...

All of them except Manik- kya hay....

Cabir - arey tum sab bhul gaye kya... Nandini ko doond na hay...

Cabir said looking all of them having smile on his face... Every one turn and look at Manik... Manik look at them having pain in his eyes...

Try to do long comments, the response is very disappointing; don't force me to end the story.

Guys please do comments and votes, if you like the story, the response encourages me a lot. .

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.4K 42
This is a Happy Ending wala story.Without big twists and turns or cheatings. #12 in Fanfiction (20.08.2016) #2 in Short Story (18.11.2016) first...
818K 29.2K 30
Basically its a love story in which you can find different manan A story where two soulmates families are best friends but both didn't got any c...
363K 22.2K 39
[ ❤️Winner of mystical awards...] #8 in FF 23/09/17 #5 in Oct 2017 #9 in FF 22/09/17 Copywrite @ 2018 - Smiling Girl_07 This story is from heart n...
2.3M 157K 137
the description is given by my readers The story is best . It conveys the importance of relations .As we see how the relations are breaking I.e onc...