Pray // 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

By Uh_Sthetic

'I'm young and I'm foolish, I make bad decisions I block out the news, turn my back on religion Don't have... More

Dedications
Prologue
Legally Blind
Perturbation
Happier
The Perfect Stranger
Whoever
The Only One
Never Been Better
Friends
The Thrill Of It All
Perfect
Never Looked Back
Still
Linked
His Hood
We'll See About That
Gunshots And Speeding Cars
Personal
Sapphire
With Pleasure
Bad Blood
Forever
So Much Better
A/N: HELP CHOOSE A COVER
COVER 1
COVER 2
Love
A/N:Please Read This
Alone
Touché
Mutual Feelings
Dream Girl
Nice Weather
Sampling The Goods
Passion
Crazy
Fun And Doubt
We Had A Deal
Stiffness And Silence
Thank U, Next
Look Him In The Eyes Again
Anything
Ledge Legend
Up To Something
AUTHOR'S NOTE: AD (AWESOME WRITER!)
Shattered Memories
Revenge
Lucid Dreams
Eternal Darkness
Nightmares
Roses
Epilogue
THE END
Epilogue (Evelyn)

No

73 5 0
By Uh_Sthetic

Evelyn

I sighed, staring out my window. Everyone was headed home, ready to get to the dance, while I walked home without a purpose.

I loved Ethan, I really did, and I knew what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have left him behind to deal with trouble on his own. I should've stood by him, supporting him.

I sighed, trudging through the snow, trying not to slip on the patches of ice.

Suddenly, I heard someone calling out to me, and I instinctively turned around.

It was him. It was Ethan.

I smiled, running up to him, a smile on my face.

His expression was blank and cold...something I'd never seen before.

"I need to talk to you." He said.

I nodded, shifting my weight onto my other leg. "I do too."

Not caring about his piece of information, I took his hands in mine and rubbed circles in his palm.

"I love you, Ethan. I'm so sorry for everything I've done, and  few chances I've given you. I know I should've been a much better person to you, and I regret it completely. I'm willing to give you another chance, Ethan. One that'll last forever, because there's no one I'd rather hold, Miss or be with but you....the only thing I have to ask is are you willing to give me one too?" I Said.

His breath hitched, and he went still. He shut his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath.

He looked over my shoulder, towards the distance.

"No." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
176K 6.5K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
161 5 34
(COMPLETED) I don't believe in fairy tales and Prince Charming. I believe in fear. He taught me how to be afraid. We first met on a playground on a w...
3.2K 268 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...