Pray // 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

Από Uh_Sthetic

'I'm young and I'm foolish, I make bad decisions I block out the news, turn my back on religion Don't have... Περισσότερα

Dedications
Prologue
Legally Blind
Perturbation
Happier
The Perfect Stranger
Whoever
The Only One
Never Been Better
Friends
The Thrill Of It All
Perfect
Never Looked Back
Still
Linked
His Hood
We'll See About That
Gunshots And Speeding Cars
Personal
Sapphire
With Pleasure
Bad Blood
Forever
So Much Better
A/N: HELP CHOOSE A COVER
COVER 1
COVER 2
Love
A/N:Please Read This
Alone
Touché
Mutual Feelings
Dream Girl
Nice Weather
Sampling The Goods
Passion
Crazy
Fun And Doubt
We Had A Deal
Stiffness And Silence
Thank U, Next
Look Him In The Eyes Again
Anything
Ledge Legend
Up To Something
AUTHOR'S NOTE: AD (AWESOME WRITER!)
Shattered Memories
Revenge
No
Eternal Darkness
Nightmares
Roses
Epilogue
THE END
Epilogue (Evelyn)

Lucid Dreams

78 6 0
Από Uh_Sthetic

Ethan

Looking into her eyes was the hardest thing ever.

The silence only lengthened the time that life seemed suspended between us-making the situation even harder. I hated it.

I couldn't bear seeing her this way...

She looked up at me like I was the only person in the world, and that only shattered my heart into pieces.

She was way too good for me. Way out of my league.

What was I thinking? That I could be the one to make her happy?

That I would bring sunshine to her cloudy days?

And love into her heart?

I loved her too much for that; I knew I couldn't do it.

I would have to let her go...

Someone out there was made for her, and I knew it wasn't me.

It couldn't be me...could it?

The smell of her perfume was driving me crazy, and her green orbs only made what I needed to say harder.

But I had to say it.

Barely had I opened my mouth to speak when...

I shot up out of my bed, heart pounding, still sweating.

Great. Now I'm dreaming about her.

I sat up in my bed,  scratching my bruised knuckles.

My mom had received a phone call from the principal,  stating that I was suspended for a week. Which meant I couldn't go to the dance,  leave the house, or attend school for seven whole days. I sighed,  staring out the window which I had left slightly ajar.

I hadn't spoken to Evelyn in what seemed like forever, and the bond between us had totally disappeared.  I loved her, but I knew what we had had to go.

I couldn't keep hurting her like this. I wasn't who I used to be, and I knew that very well. I didn't deserve her.

It had to end. Our love had to be terminated, and we had to act like it never was there in the first place.

Somehow I had to get to her. I had to make her hate me so she wouldn't come back. I had to make her forget about everything we had....

I had to break her heart once more.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

F.A.I.T.H. Από Jo PR

Ρομαντική

52.5M 2.1M 176
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...
16 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
3.3K 405 24
❝ 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 ❞ - @𝟹𝟷𝟺𝙺𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚗 ❝𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍...
313 74 20
"_whos your teen romance? _him, he was my teen romance _was?? i dont get it." how can you love someone new when every night you dream of them. i d...