Min Yoongi's Sister || J.JK ✓

By kpopmaknaetrashx

Min Jisoo comes back to Korea after studying abroad. What happens when she's finally introduced to her brothe... More

Characters and Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
"Special Chapters"
Special Chapter from Chapter 9
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter from Chapter 11
Chapter 26
Special Chapter from Chapter 21
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
5 Years with BTS
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Special Chapter from Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 1
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 2
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 3
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Special chapter from Chapter 50
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue pt.3
Bonus: Honeymoon
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungsoo
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungmi
Bonus: Cute Moment with Junghyun
Bonus: Min Siblings' Moments
Bonus: JiKook Moments
Thank you 💜
100K Special
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungsoo Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungmi Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Junghyun Edition)
Bonus: Growing Old
• 💜 •
Book 2/Spinoff?

Bonus: Sorry Jisoo (SeHope ft. Jungkook)

2.2K 38 4
By kpopmaknaetrashx

Here it is! I changed Sejun and Hobi "planning" to get rid of Jisoo, they kind of set her up with someone else :)

This is when Jungkook and Jisoo are "broken up". It's the day where Hobi and Sejun take Jisoo out to get her mind off of it.

________________________________

Jisoo's P.O.V.

After doing my business and taking a quick shower, I put on the clothes Hobi oppa brought me. Some skinny jeans and a cute oversized sweater. I smiled then tied my hair up into a messy bun then left the bathroom. Yoongi oppa was about to go until he saw me.

"Oh Jisoo, I was about to go and meet Ri Hyo..." He mumbled, and I smirked then walked up to him, "Tell me everything, oh and put some chapstick on. I don't think anyone wants to kiss chapped lips."

He hit me on the back of the head and glared at me, I pushed him out of the door and turned to Hobi oppa, "Where are we going?"

He didn't say anything. Instead, he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the hotel. We decided to walk around Tokyo and enjoy it. We do only have a few more days until we have to go back to Korea. I smiled and dragged Hobi oppa towards the cherry blossoms.

"Wahh, it's so pretty Oppa!" I smiled as I admired all the trees and Hobi oppa laughed, "Not as pretty as me."

I looked at him and laughed, "Of course not, you're beautiful."

Hobi oppa blushed and ran away as I smirked and started chasing after him. After admiring the cherry blossoms and taking pictures for a while, we heard a voice calling.

"Jisoo!"

I turned around and saw Sejun. I smiled as he came up to Hobi oppa and me, "Sejunnie! How are you?"

He laughed then winked, "I'm good, what about you Noona?"

I pouted and gently hit his arm, "Yah! I thought I said not to call me Noona!"

He laughed again and ruffled my hair, "Oh! Aren't you J-Hope?"

I looked at Sejun confused as him, and Hobi oppa shook hands, "How do you two know each other?"

Hobi oppa shrugged, "We don't."

I eyed the both of them and just shook it off. They're probably just being nice. Looking around I smiled as I saw a place I wanted to go to. I grabbed both of their arms and dragged them over to it.

Sejun and Hobi's P.O.V.

Wah, that was close...

Jisoo's P.O.V.

After dragging them to the ice cream parlor, Sejun decided to take our orders.

"Vanilla for Noona and Rainbow Sherbet for Hyung?" He asked and we both nodded before he left to get our ice cream. Wait, how did Sejun know Hobi oppa's order? I looked at Hobi oppa and he smiled at me, "Why are you looking at me?"

I shook my head then smiled, "It's nothing."

I looked down and started picking at my nails after I saw Hobi oppa start texting on his phone. After a few minutes, Sejun came back and handed us our cones.

"After this, we should go to the park," He suggested and I nodded, "Hurry up then!"

I quickly finished my ice cream and looked at the two boys who were looking at me with wide eyes, "N-Noona you finished that in 10 seconds, h-how?"

I shrugged, "Should I help you guys?"

Before they could process what I meant, I quickly leaned over and took a bite out of both of their ice creams. I quickly ran out the parlor and headed to the park hearing footsteps and voices trailing behind me.

"NOONA THAT WAS MINE!"

"YAH JISOO!"

I laughed and outran them to the park. I reached the bridge and leaned against it trying to catch my breath. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I turned around immediately pulling away, "What are you doing here?"

"Is it too late now to say sorry?" He mumbled and I stepped back, "It's too late to apologize."

(One of my friends and I always do this thing where when of us sings 'Sorry' while the other sings 'Apologize' and we act like we're breaking up 😂)

Jungkook put his head down making me sigh before stepping closer to him and putting a hand on his arm, "You'll find someone better than me Jungkook, and you can live a happy life with them."

"B-But."

I shook my head, "As much as I want to be with you, I can't. I know that we'll both just keep breaking after this because one of us lost trust. It's okay though, we can both find someone better and still be friends. I don't wanna lose you."

"Neither do I," Jungkook sighed and was about to step closer before he hesitated, "C-Can I hug you?"

I nodded and he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed, "I know this is weird, but. Umm, can I-"

I was cut off when Jungkook pulled away and closed the space between us by kissing me. My eyes unintentionally closed and I kissed back.

"Woah, are you two back together?"

We both pulled apart to see Hobi oppa, Sejun and Jimin oppa standing there. I shook my head and laughed, "No, we decided to end things."

"R-Really?" Jimin oppa mumbled and I nodded before turning to Jungkook, "Friends?"

He shook his head, "Best friends."

I smiled and nodded, "Deal."

Jungkook and I shook hands before we turned to everyone else. I smiled then dragged Hobi oppa over to the side as the others stood by the bridge.

"What's up?" He asked and I motioned over to Jungkook, "You like him, don't you?"

"W-What?"

I smiled then scrunched my nose, "You think I wouldn't notice you staring fondly at my boyfriend?"

Hobi oppa sighed before ruffling his hair, "He's straight, it's never going to happen."

"You never know," I shrugged before walking back to Jungkook, Jimin oppa, and Sejun, "Alright children! Let's hang out for the rest of the day!"

"Sure! We should split up. Since I already hung out with Jimin, Jisoo and I can switch," Jungkook suggested and I winked at Hobi, "So Kook will go with Sejun and Hobi oppa."

I turned to look at Jimin oppa, "Ugh, I'm stuck with you..."

"Hey!" He squeaked, "I'm not that bad!"

"Whatever you say, babe," I scoffed and Jungkook looked at me offended, "You're already flirting?"

"I'm a free woman now! Besides, you have two hotties to flirt with while I'm stuck with this mochi," I pointed at Jimin oppa and he let out a breath but stayed quiet. Jungkook looked between us then smirked, "Jimin hyung can finally te-"

My eyes widened when Jimin quickly went over to Jungkook and covered his mouth, "How would you feel if I tol-"

This time Jungkook's hand reached up to cover the older's mouth. I shook my head then smacked both their heads before grabbing Jimin oppa and dragging him off in the other direction.

Time skip a few weeks

I groaned when I felt an arm wrap around my waist, I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook, "Yah!"

"5 more minutes," He mumbled and I kicked him off the bed before sitting up, "Can you stop cuddling me when you already have a boyfriend? Oh, wait never mind, when you have boyfriends."

Jungkook climbed back onto the bed and glared at me, "What about you and Jimin hyung? Why don't you go and sleep with him instead of staying in my room!"

"First of all, Jimin and I are just friends," I said while standing up. I walked over to the bathroom, "Second of all, Yoongi oppa doesn't even know we're not together anymore!"

"You're not together?"

Fuck.

I looked over to the door to see Yoongi oppa glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook gulped and looked over at me. I looked back at Yoongi oppa and quickly sat on Jungkook's lap before he got beat up to a pulp.

"JISOO WHY ARE YOU SITTING ON MY BOYFRIEND?!?!"

I let my head fall onto Jungkook's shoulder while sighing making Jungkook laugh, "Jisoo's trying to save me from her brother, don't be mad babe."

"Oh god this is disgusting," I got off of Jungkook's lap and scrunched my nose up, "Oppa, do whatever you want with him."

"Jiso- YAH JISOO YOU CAN'T, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO M- AHHHHHHHH BABY HELP ME!"

"I'M COMING KOOKIE, I'M GOING TO HELP YOU! HYUNG GET AWAY FROM HIM!"

I rolled my eyes and walked out only to bump into Taehyung oppa. He looked past me into Jungkook's room and laughed, "Is Yoongi hyung killing Kookie?"

"I think so," I nodded and he smiled before ruffling my hair, "I'll see if I can help, oh and Jiminie's waiting for you."

I nodded softly and walked out to the living room to see Jimin oppa sitting down on the couch. He looked up and smiled, "Can I take you somewhere?"

After a 10 minute walk, we got to a forest and I looked at Jimin oppa confused. He shook his head and pushed past a few trees to reveal the beach. I smiled and looked around seeing it was closed off of the main part of the beach.

"How did you find this?" I asked and I could hear the smile in his voice as he said, "As soon as I find out how I felt about a certain someone."

I nodded and sat down by the shore close enough for my feet to touch the water, "Why did you bring me here Oppa?"

I heard footsteps behind me before two hands tilted my head back and something warm pressed against my forehead. Sighing, I closed my eyes as his lips lingered on my forehead. He pulled away after a few more seconds and sat down beside me, "Because you're that certain someone, I love you Jisoo."

"Oppa," I started then turned to look at him. I could see the sparkles in his eyes and I leaned closer, surprising him. I put my head on his shoulder and he put an arm around me, "I can't rush into a relationship like this."

Jimin oppa pulled away from me then looked at me with sadness and a little bit of anger, "Are you not over Jungkook? I waited for you for so long an- I'm sorry, I'm jus-"

"I just don't want you to be my rebound," I mumbled softly cutting off his rant. He looked at me then leaned closer, "Did yo-"

He sighed and stood up making me pout. I looked up at him but he just walked back and I dropped my head down playing with the sand, zoning out.

After a few minutes, arms wrapped around my waist making me jump. Jimin oppa pulled me closer so I was sitting between his legs then rested his head on my shoulder. It was silent until I felt something wet drop down to my arm. I turned my head and saw Jimin oppa crying. Quickly turning around, I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Don't cry, I'm sorry. It's not that I don't like you. I really just don't want to rush into a relationship and have it fall apart because I haven't healed from my last one. Oppa I-"

"It's okay, I'll wait for you. Take as much time as you need, I'll always be here."

Time skip a few weeks (again)

I sighed and spun in Jungkook's desk chair as he was playing on his phone. I abruptly stood up and walked over to Jungkook making him look at me, "What do you want babe?"

"Look me in the eyes Jungkook, look at me," I breathed out and he looked at me concerned before doing what I said. Nothing. I feel nothing. I smiled then took a deep breath, "I'm ready."

Jungkook's eyes widened, "Go tell him now!"

I walked to Jimin oppa's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I opened the door then shut it behind me and looked up at Jimin oppa. I stared at him for a few minutes and he came over to me before putting his hands on my cheeks, "Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you have any pain anywhe-"

I hugged him making him stumble back from the unexpected impact, "Yes."

"What?"

"I love you too."

He pulled away and put his hands on my cheeks before looking into my eyes, "Really?"

I nodded and he smiled before leaning in. My eyes closed and his lips pressed against mine in a sot peck. After a few seconds, he pulled away then kissed my forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 9.1K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...
34.6K 737 39
My brother, Min Yoongi. Which means I'm Min Hana. Yeah he's an idol, and from the boy group BTS, weird I know. MY brother is from the world known boy...
147K 5.8K 67
y/n they are stepfather and stepbrothers not my family they are your family mom I can't forget my father and my brother So please don't force me to...
16.2K 797 21
(Completed) Jennie kim a girl who got into her dream university through scholarship Kim Taehyung a guy whose dad owns the university Two people one...