Lies, Mindless, ACTION! *sequ...

Per blackarabia

Lexi's life as a superstar ended quickly because it didn't turn out... how she expected it, so she returns to... Més

The end of the new beginning
The Main Role Auditions
Ask
The Main Man and His Main Lady
Got The Girl(s)
React
Texting
Chelsea's new job
Plan A
Getting Chelsea Back- FAIL
Lexi In LA
Right By My Side
The Date
Sexy Mexican Beast
Caught The Princess (on camera)
My News
On-Screen Couple
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAHANA ! Let The Games Begin ..
Tears In My Sleep
The Premiere Ball - part 1
*not a chapter* NEW WEBSITE !
A Little Glimpse Of Heaven
Switch Of Plans
Vocal Session- Prod & Sahana
Vocal Session- Ray & Saph
Vocal Session- Princeton & Skyler
Vocal Session- Sahana & ...?
Vocal Session- Roc & Lexi
Irrelevant Kisses
Grasp On Her Heart To Make Sure It Doesn't Slip
Betrayal; The Worst Type Of Rejection
Betrayal; Knowing The Truth.
Strangely Sahana
Tension
Cheaters' Game
ReenACTING
Plotting The Relief
Another Goodbye
Destined by Behavior

The Premiere Ball - part 2

9.4K 124 26
Per blackarabia

*sip* *look around* *sip* 

That was pretty much all I had. I tried my best to look natrual with Roc, but that was hard when I was talking to him so, I just avoided conversation with him.. and anyone else. 

Everyone else seemed to be having fun and a real good time. I noticed the press started to go around and interview actors and actresses. Shit. I fixed my dress from the bottom and flipped my hair to the other side and stood with my cup in my hand. 

I flinched a bit when I saw Princeton, wide grinned, with Skyler under his arm. I pressed my lips and and put my cup down. 

"Chill out. He's only acting." I heard Roc whisper in my ear. His warm breath felt good on my neck. It somehow relaxed me a little ...

"I know." I said and took a step away from Roc. I looked him in the eye to show him that it didn't affect me. Not the least bit.

---

Soon, the press started to ease into interviewing Roc and I. The questions were mostly about the movie, which made it easy. I spoke natrually, and the press seemed to like who I am. Finally, they started to scatter and get away from me, and I relaxed a little bit. It was hot and the nervousness made me thirsty, again. I tried not to drink too much, or the paparrazzi and the press would question me.

"What is that like your seventh cup?"  a voice behind me said. I turned to see Princeton.

"So, you've been counting?"

"Eh... glances..." he replied with a half-chuckle.

I smiled back.

"You know, you can trust me... Roc means nothing to me now. You don't have to watch over me." I said, staring into my cup.

"Of course I know that! I just can't go an hour without lookin at my baby."

I smiled at him, but quickly, I caught one of the paparazzi coming up behind me and I looked away.

Luckily, I caught him, because right away, the man behind me asked "Princeton and Lexi.. Ahh .. Do we see some sort of .. relationship between you two?"

"Ah, no." I laughed. "We're just friends. Best friends."

"Yeah, Lexi is one of the most fun people to work with. We have gotten SO CLOSE on set." Prince added in.

"How cute." was all the man commented and he walked away smiling.

Hook. Line. and sinker ...

------

I returned to Roc's  side and slipped his hand into mine. Roc turned to look at me with a raised eye brow. "What?" I asked. "Its called ACTING."

Roc didn't reply verbally. He just smiled at me, and held my hand tigtter.

Then the music came on. A flash mob-like group of people suddenly burst into the ballroom and everyone started to dance to the music. "Care to dance?" Roc asked me. "Sure, why not?"

It was just normal party dancing to this weird beat, and then the music to Mrs. Right came on. Prod, Prince, Ray, and Roc were rushed to the center of the ballroom. Spotlights hit them, and quickly, they had to sing and dance the choreography to Mrs. Right.

"Whe-wh-wh Where is Mrs.

Whe-wh-wh where is Mrs.

Whe- wh-wh where is Mrs. Right..."

The boys natrually did the dances and Prod sang the song, as if it was all planned out. It was really weird, but cool. I just stood there, admiring their technique. Their moves were slick and done with careful perfection.

"Dimple in your cheek, white gucci stunnas on.."

at this part, Roc did this little dougie mix thing towards me and then did a Michael Jackson spin. I just smiled, but the whole crowd turned to face me. I guess at this point, the people behind this weird sudden dance thing decided that Mindless Behavior's dates should be up their too, so less than a second later, the spotlights were on Skyler, Saph, Sahana, and I. The four of us had to go to the dancefloor along with our dates and for some reason, the 8 of us ended up completing the Mrs. Right song. It was really cool how we all managed to do the dances when this was all so spontaneous. It was random, but cool, so we all went along with it. Afterwards, the audience clapped and then everyone joined it for some party dancing. I danced with Roc some, and then went to talk to the girls.

Sahana: Oh my gosh, Lexi, I missed you so much!

Me: Same!

Saph: I know  right? But honestly, who else thinks this is just about the weirdest ball ever?

Leah: I do. This shit is random and weird.

Sahana: Well, come on. Just how many balls have you guys been to?

Saph: Well ... none. BUT they're never this weird on tv...

Me: Oh what? You mean "Cinderella"?

Saph: *laughs* No, of course not ...

Leah: Yeah, that's obviously fake ..

Saph: Totes. I meant "Another Cinderella Story".

We all just started laughing.

Sahana: But honestly, they got waaay too many 'Cinderella Stories'.

Me: Mhmm.. they oughta make another Snow White or Sleeping Beauty story soon ..

Saph: But how would you do "Another Sleeping Beauty Story" and make it modern?

Me: I dunno.. they got creative people to think of that for them. It aint my job.

The four of us laugh again.

Just as Saph was about to say something, Girls Talkin Bout came on and everyone started party dancing. Like, serious party dancing. There was some grinding and twerking goin on around the ballroom. It was weird cause everyone was dressed all fancy. Some girl across the room was giving her boy a lap dance. The girls all turned back to  their dates. Sahana went over to Prodigy and started dancing on him. So did Saph with Ray. and Leah with her boy. I went back to Roc and just danced normally with him. I tried not to get too ... yeah, with Roc. I stole sneaky glances at Prince and Skyler and I could see he was trying his best not to get too personal but its hard when you're known as the king of grinding. Fuck his skills !!  Of course the press kept looking at the "beautiful celebrity couple" for Princeton to start grinding on her. I could see he tried to ignore that, but soon, it got to the grinding part in the song (A/N- In the Girls Talkin Bout music video, there comes an instrumental part where Princeton is brought doing a grinding kind of thing. So almost all the time, on stage, he grinds at that point in the song.) At this point, the spotlight actually SHONE on Princeton so he could grind on Skyler. Keisha eyed him a certain way that said "DO IT!". Prince brought his arms up to his chest, he spread his legs further apart and..

I looked away. I heard the crowd roar in content. Instead of looking back at Prince and Skyler, my eyes just kept hold on Roc's. I thought Roc might've gotten the wrong idea, until he started trying to keep me calm. " Dont worry, hes just acting. He's an actor. You shouldn't get upset." He told me. I kept my mouth shut and continued dancing with Roc. I repeated Roc's words in my head all night, and they actually helped a lot.

It was things like this that made me forget why I hated Roc Royal in the first place ...

----------------------------------------------------------

 A/N- Ok, im SOOO sorry. Forreal thoughh .. I really didnt get on Wattpad that much to upload and you prolly dont even care about it anymore. But heres the deal: School started YESTERDAY for me.  And im still in Sudan -_-. My aunt got in a bus accident and the 4 people in the car died. It was my aunt Safwa, her son, her husband, and her pregnant sister. HORRIBLE ACCIDENT! The bus driver was SLEEPING while driving. It was in the middle of the night and he just FELL ASLEEP. Well, this Coach Bus was HUGE. And they had like, a little Camry. This huge bus ran over my aunts car. (I saw a picture of the car now, and it doesnt even look like a car anymore. Its about as thin as an Xbox 360. Its horrifying. And my aunt and her son were sitting in the backseat, which is where the bus attacked more. They're body parts were all cut up. It was like a scene from the movie SAW. Anyways, thanks to this devestating tragedy, I will be in Sudan for like two more weeks -_-.

Second .. remember me saying my summer has a lot of drama ? Yeah well the drama keeps piling up .. my love life too . Its gotten very uhmm .. interesting.

Another horrible thing that happened was my best friend who I havent seen for FIVE YEARS came back and we spent the summer together, but yesterday, she left Sudan and went back to Kenya. You dont even know how close we were .. I was crying ALL NIGHT (not even exaggerating, swear to god!) because of her. I wish she could stay !! <3 I miss her !!

And yet another thing .. my favorite uncle got into a car accident -_- (wow .. Sudan sounds like a horrible place to drive right now XD) but anywayss .. He got in a car accident that caused a bit of damage .. *sighh*

Well, wish us luck :/ I gots a lot goin on ..  Hopefully I can catch up in school . DEUCES !!

Dont forget to check out my kickass new story "Center Of The World"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

22K 305 23
When Karliee A.K.A. Kay and her 3 best friends get to go on a 2 month trip to L.A., they don't know exactly WHAT to expect. Will Kay find her happily...
306K 11.9K 39
"You don't know me..." Diana's life is far from ordinary life. She gets bullied at school, and abused at home. Everyone thinks she's a freak. But, wi...
462K 3.8K 40
This is for all of you Princeton lovers... So yea...
265K 3.9K 32
Just ONE kiss and mix emotions can ruin a friendship forever ! " Roc close his eyes and lean toward Ray Ray and he did the same and right there and...