MaNan~Hating The Mistress's D...

Por cotton_blossom

Started on 12th November 2018 Status- ongoing HATING THE MISTRESS'S DAUGHTER A MANAN STORY FOR THE VERY FIR... MΓ‘s

PROLOGUE
1. The Monster Businessman!
2. One Glimpse!
3. Praise and Gaze!
5. Actual Threat!
6. Ego Satisfaction!
7. Mrs. Rukmini Murthy.
8. First Day.
9. Coffee!
Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Lga!
10. Pass Time!
11. Getting On Nerves!
12. Look At Me!
13. The Lunch!
14. Awkward!
15. Mr. Furious Malhotra!
The Runaway Couple 2
16. Soulless!
Teaser
17. Surprised?
18. Football Or IPL?
19. Tripping And Warning!
20. Get Out!
21. Bipolar!
22. A Good Date, Wasn't It?
23. First Kiss!
24. No Romantic Feelings!
25. The Reason!
26. Offer!
27. I'm Good At Punching!
28. Stronger.
29. Congratulations!
30. You have a Family?
31. Allergy.
32. Keep Her Safe.
33. Instant Karma Baby!
34. Meri Doli Kab Uthegi!
35. Equal Shares!
36. Mr. Oh-So-Psycho!
37. Mission Boring The Monster!
38. This Is What I Want!
39. Welcome Back, Mrs. Malhotra!
40. What Happened?
41. The Phone Call.
42. Ridiculous!
43. Mom!
44. A Lie!
45. The Name!
46. Guilt Trip!
47. Closer Than Thought!
Note
48. Twice!
49. My Parents!
50. Pretty!
51. Shower.
52. Damn Him!
53. Stupid!

4. Interested

7.9K 699 44
Por cotton_blossom

Hello!

"Wait for a minute Nandini, Mr. Malhotra just called saying, he'll attend the meeting too." Mr. Chopra stopped me before I could start my presentation.

This was the report I was working on from the past week and I was really confident about it until now. I don't think I'm prepared enough to give this presentation in front of Mr. Malhotra.

"But Sir how can I-" "What's the problem Miss. Murthy? " I stood stunned as Mr. Malhotra intervened my sentence.

Gulping, I looked at Mr. Shankar to find him smiling at me. Among Mr
Chopra and Mr. Shankar, Mr. Shankar was friendlier and I was more comfortable with him. Whenever I got stuck, I have always looked at him.

" Your presence can make anyone nervous Mr. Malhotra, it's not her fault actually. " Mr. Shankar defended me chuckling and Mr. Malhotra looked at me.

"Do I make you nervous Miss. Murthy?" He asked taking slow steps towards me.

Not only nervous but you intimidate me as well. You are the Monster business, is this even a question? I wanted to say all these things but of course I couldn't.

He stood close to me and his strong expensive cologne hit my nostrils, making me feel a bit dizzy and lost. It was so good.

"I expect an answer Miss. Murthy. " He said and I came out of my wonderland.

"I um, I..." I couldn't gather words and courage.

"Miss. Murthy, begin with the presentation, we have faith in you. And Mr. Malhotra, I request you to please take your seat. " Mr. Shankar came to my rescue.

He made Mr. Malhotra sit on the chair opposite to the screen and came towards me.

"It's do or die Nandini, all the best. " He whispered before taking his seat and I took a deep breath after turning to the screen.

It's do or die Nandini. C'mon. It's a great opportunity for you, think how good can it be for your career.

With determination and a business face, I turned towards them again and the lights dimmed. C'mon Nandini.

I began with the presentation with confidence and soon came in the flow. I could feel Mr. Malhotra's eyes on me all the time but when it came to my work and ambition, I was prone to everything.

"Thank you so much. " I finished the presentation with a thank you and everyone looked quite impressed except Mr. Malhotra. His face was expressionless and eyes were stuck on my face.

"Impressive Nandini, great job. " Mr. Shankar was the first one to praise me and I gave him a nod with a smile.

After that, I got praises from all, except that one man. He stood up after almost everyone left, and walked towards me.

He stood in front of me and I looked down, intimidated.

"I don't think my presence makes you nervous Miss. Murthy. The way you gave your presentation is a proof of it. Good work. " I was on cloud nine when he praised me and left from there. I wanted to jump, scream, dance in excitement but that would be completely inappropriate for office, so I maintained my straight face and headed out of the room after taking my belongings.

Remind me to dance, after I reach home.

.*.*.*.*.*.

"I envy you so damn much! I can't tell you how much! " Navya whined and I chuckled.

"Why is he all of a sudden so interested in our office? " Megha asked biting her pencil.

"Because he is working with us Megha. " Payal told her in a duh tone.

"Yeah but all we have to do with him is supplying steel, then what's the point of coming here again and again? " Megha's question was valid. Why is he taking so much interest in our work?

"What is your problem? Isn't it good, we still have chances. " Payal said and she nodded before taking out her make up pouch.

"I'll be right back. " She got up taking her pouch and left. Megha and make up, still a better relationship than many.

"I'm going to get myself a cup of coffee, do you want one? " I asked Navya before getting up but she shook her head in denial.

"I'm on detoxification. " She told me and I shook my head before heading to the canteen.

As far as I know Navya, her detoxification drama won't last even for a whole day.

Chuckling at my thoughts, I gave my order and sat on a chair, waiting for the arrival of my coffee.

I took out my phone and began typing a message to Mehula didi, asking about Nalini's health.

"I'm interested Miss. Murthy. " I was startled as I heard Mr. Malhotra's deep voice, out of nowhere.

Getting up immediately, I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Mr. Malhotra. " I acknowledged his presence and he sat on the chair opposite to mine.

"Have a seat Miss. Murthy. " He asked and I looked around to find no one near. Where has the population vanished when I need them?

"Miss. Murthy. " He gained my attention and I sat down, intimidated.

"Why are you sweating Miss. Murthy? Are you okay? " He asked and I blinked rapidly.

How can I converse with THE MANIK MALHOTRA? Who am I?

"I get it that you are an introvert but I don't like it when people ignore me Miss. Murthy. " His tone turned dangerous which made me gulp almost immediately.

"I-I just get intimidated by you. " I blurted out without thinking and he raised his one eyebrow at me.

"Really? " He asked narrowing his eyes and I looked down flushed.

"But you were really confident while giving the presentation. " He pointed out and I looked at him.

"When it comes to my work, I'm prone to everything Mr. Malhotra, even your intimidating personality. " His facial expressions gave the hint that he was impressed by my answer, which helped me in gaining confidence.

"When I came here, I told you something but you didn't paid attention to it. " He said causing me to frown.

"Sorry Sir, I really have no idea. " I told him and he leaned on the chair, crossing his arms. Is it a bad or a good sign?

"Okay then, let me repeat it for you, just for once. " His tone was intense and firm which had a hidden warning that he won't repeat again and he doesn't likes repeating his words.

"So I was saying, I'm interested Miss. Murthy. " His words made me frown deeply.

"Interested? In what Sir? " I asked and he had a little bit of amusement in his eyes.

"In you Miss. Murthy. " His words made my eyes widen.

"Excuse me? " I got up and a smirk came on his lips.

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked the chapter!

Mr. Malhotra is quite interested in Miss. Murthy.

If you liked the chapter then don't forget to turn the white star orange and drop a comment before you leave.

Love
Aashi❤

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

39.4K 2K 15
𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨π₯π₯𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐀 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐒𝐬 𝐚 π‘πžπšπ«π­π‘π«π¨π›πž 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨π₯π₯𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟π₯𝐒𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚...
476K 21.7K 52
The journey of a girl called Nandini who don't have any surname or identity of her own. When she wants to take a step for herself she got an helping...
909K 57.4K 64
INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year awards frm past 3 yrs..mood switches...so...
118K 9.1K 34
the title of the story is inspired by the tattoo which manik had in kyy. the tattoo shows a devil carrying a star in his hand which is leading him ou...