Min Yoongi's Sister || J.JK ✓

By kpopmaknaetrashx

Min Jisoo comes back to Korea after studying abroad. What happens when she's finally introduced to her brothe... More

Characters and Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
"Special Chapters"
Special Chapter from Chapter 9
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter from Chapter 11
Chapter 26
Special Chapter from Chapter 21
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
5 Years with BTS
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Special Chapter from Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 1
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 2
Special chapter from Chapter 45 Pt. 3
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Special chapter from Chapter 50
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2
Epilogue pt.3
Bonus: Honeymoon
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungsoo
Bonus: Cute Moment with Jungmi
Bonus: Cute Moment with Junghyun
Bonus: Min Siblings' Moments
Bonus: JiKook Moments
Thank you 💜
100K Special
Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungmi Edition)
Bonus: Highschoolers (Junghyun Edition)
Bonus: Growing Old
Bonus: Sorry Jisoo (SeHope ft. Jungkook)
• 💜 •
Book 2/Spinoff?

Bonus: Highschoolers (Jungsoo Edition)

2.2K 70 19
By kpopmaknaetrashx

I'm going to be using 4 years of high school instead of 3 so they can all be in school at the same time

Also, this chapter isn't exactly in high school? It's him as a high schooler and his relationship with Taemi

I hope you enjoy!!

___________________________________

2036 - Jungsoo (18 years old), Jungmi (16 years old), Junghyun (15 years old)

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"Appa! Jungsoo is messing up my hair!"

"Yah! It's Oppa to you!"

"Appa!!"

Jungkook shook his head and mouthed a 'help me' before leaving his breakfast to break up the fight. I laughed a little to myself and smiled when I saw Junghyun come down the stairs.

"Are you ready for your first day of high school Hyunie?" I asked as I handed him a plate of breakfast and he smiled, "I finally get to be with both Hyung and Noona again!"

I smiled and ruffled his hair before letting him eat his breakfast. I went to Jungmi's room to see Jungkook doing her hair into two french braids. He looked over at me and winked before looking back into the mirror, "You know Mia, I used to do Eomma's hair like this."

"Really?" I heard her ask and I saw Jungkook nodding, "Yeah, she was too lazy."

I scoffed before heading over to Jungsoo's room to realize it was locked. I pouted and knocked on the door, "Soo-ah? Can you open the door please?"

I heard the sound of a 'click' and I opened the door slowly to see him standing in front of his window. After closing the door, I walked up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly and he shook his head, "Appa always gets mad at me for the littlest things and always favors Jungmi."

I sighed before pulling him to sit on his bed, "You know he just wants the best for you. As for favoring Jungmi, you know that's not true! He loves you all the same."

"They always say that," He mumbled and I rubbed his back before biting my lip, "Maybe you just need some time away from home. I can call Tae and see if you can stay over?"

I saw him trying to fight a smile, "Really?"

"Sure, and stop messing with Jungmi's hair," I playfully scolded making him let out a little laugh, "Thank you Eomma, I love you."

"Love you too, now get up! You have to be at school in 20 minutes!" I smiled when he gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving for school.

Jungsoo's P.O.V. (oH MAH GAWD HE LOST HIS POV VIRGINITY IM- okay, i'm done)

I kissed Eomma on the cheek before leaving the house and getting into the car. Appa opened the door and looked at me, "Who said I was going to drive you to school after messing with Jungmi like that and talking back to me?"

"W-What?" I asked and he yelled, "GET OUT OF THE CAR JEON JUNGSOO!"

I felt my eyes tear up as I slowly got out of the car. I took a glance at Jungmi's guilty face and Junghyun's confused one.

"Hyung are you not coming with us?" Junghyun asked and I shook my head before smiling, "I want to get some fresh air on the way there."

I saw Appa's face softened and he was about to say something before I walked off. It took me about 10 minutes to reach school. I sighed as I walked through the gates before greeting Jihu and Jihyun.

"What's up? You seem down," Jihyun asked and I shook my head, "It's nothing."

"Stop being difficult and tell us," Jihu pushed and I mumbled, "Appa yelled at me this morning."

By saying that, Jihu and Jihyun nodded quietly before we all walked to our first class. I sat down and put my head on the table.

"Jungs- Oh? Is he okay?"

I heard Taemi ask and Jihyun answer with a "Not sure."

The bell rang and I kept my head down the whole class. As I was about to leave, Ms. Choi stopped me, "Are you okay?"

I nodded and she handed me a folder, "I won't give you detention but here are the notes for class, get someone to help you."

"Thank you, Ms. Choi," I bowed before putting the folder into my backpack and leaving the room.

Jihu and Jihyun walked up to me and we all headed to the canteen to get a snack. I got a bottle of water and some bread since I wasn't that hungry.

"Taemi seemed worried," Jihyun started and I looked over at him while blushing, "R-Really?"

"Yah! You're totally into her!" Jihu teased and I rolled my eyes, "Shut up."

Jihu playfully winked before walking off to his girlfriend. Damn, I can't believe he actually got together with Hosook. I shook my head before turning to Jihyun.

"You're not gonna leave me for a girl too, are you?" I asked hopefully and he nervously laughed, "Well..."

"Oppa!"

I turned around to see Micha walking up to us.

"Don't you have school today?" I asked the middle schooler and she shook her head, "We have a day off and Oppa promised he would help me with my homework!"

I watched as Jihyun told Micha to wait for him by the school gates before turning to me, "Don't tell my dad I'm skipping."

"Yeah yeah," I scrunched up my nose as I watched Jihyun leave. We had a few more minutes of lunch left and I didn't know what to do. I sighed then went to my locker before aimlessly digging through it trying to pass time.

"Jungsoo Oppa!"

I cringed when I felt a hand rubbing my arm before turning to face the snake. Yes, a snake. I've been spending a lot of time with Hobi samchon.

"What is it Sora?" I asked through gritted teeth and she sweetly smiled before dragging a finger down my chest, "The anatomy classroom is empty, maybe we can learn about each other's bo-"

"Jagi!"

I felt something warm press on my cheek and I looked at Taemi. My eyes widened when she hooked her arm into mine, "What took you so long? I was waiting for you!"

"Umm, Sora wanted to talk," I softly said and Taemi smiled at Sora, "Oh? I didn't see you there! Do you mind if I steal him?"

Sora shook her head slowly making Taemi bow and drag me away from the scene. She dragged me into the empty anatomy classroom and a smirk showed up on my face.

"Do you wan-"

"No, I don't want to learn about each other's bodies," Taemi deadpanned and I blinked, "I-I was going to ask if you wanted to ditch school and get some ice cream?"

I saw Taemi's cheeks turn a little pink color and I smiled, "Aww, uri Taemi is shy."

"Shut up Jeon," She retorted and my mood dropped, "Don't call me that."

She noticed my change in mood and she asked, "Are you okay?"

"Appa got mad at me this morning and I didn't do anything wrong. I was trying to help Jungmi with her hair but she yelled for Appa as a joke. He came in and immediately started yelling at me," I breathed out and Taemi patted my arm, "He's probably just stressed. My Appa texted and told me that you're coming over today so I can get your mind off of it!"

I smirked and before she could stop me I said, "We can learn about each other's bodies to pass time."

She playfully slapped my arm before pouting, "Ouch!"

I immediately took her hands into mine, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I was just kidding, my god you're so gullible."

Or maybe just completely in love with you

Wait what

Oh shit.

"Jungsoo?"

"Soo-ah?"

"Jungie?"

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm calling you this... Oppa?"

I snapped out of my trance and glared at her, "Don't call me Oppa."

She opened her mouth and then closed it before opening it again, "You're unbelievable."

"I might be unbelievable, but you're unbelievably beautiful."

Jeon Jungsoo, why can you not shut up today?

Taemi started blushing again and I stared at her face. I unconsciously leaned in and so did she. Seconds passed and her hands were placed on my torso while mine were on her hips. I took a deep breath before leaning in a little closer.

"Oppa?"

I pulled away making some distance between the two of us but kept my arms on her waist to steady her then looked over to the door to see Sora there.

"Ugh, why do you always pop up everywhere? It's always like those fanfictions where the couple is about to kiss but someone interrupts them," I whined and I heard Taemi laugh. I felt her hands move my head to face her before she smiled, "Let's change that."

Before I could ask what she meant, she pressed her lips against mine in a sweet kiss before pulling away and burying her face in my chest. I laughed then wrapped my arms around her shoulders before we waddled over to our seats and sat down.

"Ahem. Mr. Jeon, Ms. Kim, congratulations. We were all waiting for this to happen," Mrs. Jung smiled and I blushed before saying, "Somin imo, please don't tell our parents yet."

"I thought I reminded you two to keep our relationship strictly professional on school grounds," Mrs. Jung scolded making Taemi laugh, "Imo, you know you want to fangirl. Just do it."

She glared at the both of us and it was silent for a while. A while.

"Oh my gosh! I can't wait to tell Hobi! Oh my god, how would Jisoo act about her boy finally getting the girl? Taehyung would obviously flip! I feel like May would help you get dressed up all pretty for dates and then Jungkook would give you tips on how to be smooth! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!" Somin imo burst making the whole class erupt into laughter.

I saw Taemi covering her face with her hair and I laughed before smoothing out her hair, "Imo! Let's start the lesson now!"

"Alright alright. So, get out the homework I assigned last class. We'll be going over it."

Time skip to after school

Taemi ran over to me after getting out of her drama class then smiled, "Are you ready?"

"I need to get some things to stay over, come with me?" I asked and she nodded, "Kaja!"

We walked to my house and I unlocked the door with my key before walking in. I greeted Eomma with a hug and a kiss on the cheek while Taemi did the same. Jungmi walked over to me with her head down.

"Oppa," She mumbled and I frowned before lifting her face up to look at me, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Y-You're not mad at me?" Jungmi stuttered and I shook my head, "Why would I be?"

Jungmi immediately buried her face into my chest and wrapped her arms around me. I slowly wrapped my arms around her shoulders and patted her head making her cry, "Shh, don't cry. It's not your fault."

Taemi looked over at me and smiled before motioning that she was going to pack for me. I nodded and she went upstairs to my room. I slightly pulled away from Jungmi and wiped her tears with my thumbs.

"Don't cry, you'll make Oppa cry too!" I joked and she let out a small laugh, "I'm sorry Oppa."

I shook my head and smoothed her hair down, "It's fine."

Jungmi smiled and gave me a hug before going back to her homework. I helped her for a little bit before ruffling her hair and walking over to Junghyun.

"Hyung!" He smiled and I ruffled his hair, "Why are you so happy Hyunie?"

"We have a game night today!" Junghyun exclaimed and I sighed, "I won't be here tonight."

Junghyun frowned, "B-But you promised."

"I know I did, I'm sorry Hyunie. But tomorrow, I'll take you to the amusement park and then after we can have a game night with just the two of us?" I suggested and he smiled, "Okay, promise!"

I linked my pinky with him, "Promise."

I walked upstairs to see Taemi zipping up my backpack. She looked up at me then smirked, "I packed the boxers with teddy bears if you wanted to know."

"Yah!"

She laughed before handing me my backpack and patting my bicep, "Let's go."

We both walked downstairs then bid goodbye to Jungmi, Junghyun, and Eomma. I pulled away from Eomma and saw Appa. He looked at me so I quickly bowed before holding Taemi's hand and leaving the house.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I sighed as I watched Jungsoo and Taemi leave. Jisoo patted my arm and I looked down at her.

"Hmm?" I asked and she gave me a comforting smile, "Give him some time."

"I don't even know what came over me," I mumbled and Jisoo lightly slapped me, "Yah!"

I stayed quiet and looked at her, "Don't blame yourself! What happened is in the past and if you keep thinking about it, you're never going to get over it! So stop and focus on how you can make it up to my baby."

"Why are you always so good at this kind of stuff?" I asked and she smirked, "Maybe I'm just the better parent."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.4K 19
A sookook fanfiction (Completed) Jisoo x Jungkook A story of a simple girl and a rich boy As a daughter of a middle class family Jisoo have to go t...
117K 6.6K 56
❝Do I seem like a push over?❞ What happens when Min Yoongi has to take his sister's place in school so she don't get suspended? He has to play his s...
85.3K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...
16.2K 797 21
(Completed) Jennie kim a girl who got into her dream university through scholarship Kim Taehyung a guy whose dad owns the university Two people one...