Pray // 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

By Uh_Sthetic

'I'm young and I'm foolish, I make bad decisions I block out the news, turn my back on religion Don't have... More

Dedications
Prologue
Legally Blind
Perturbation
Happier
The Perfect Stranger
Whoever
The Only One
Never Been Better
Friends
The Thrill Of It All
Perfect
Never Looked Back
Still
Linked
His Hood
We'll See About That
Gunshots And Speeding Cars
Personal
Sapphire
With Pleasure
Bad Blood
Forever
So Much Better
A/N: HELP CHOOSE A COVER
COVER 1
COVER 2
Love
A/N:Please Read This
Alone
Touché
Mutual Feelings
Dream Girl
Nice Weather
Sampling The Goods
Crazy
Fun And Doubt
We Had A Deal
Stiffness And Silence
Thank U, Next
Look Him In The Eyes Again
Anything
Ledge Legend
Up To Something
AUTHOR'S NOTE: AD (AWESOME WRITER!)
Shattered Memories
Revenge
Lucid Dreams
No
Eternal Darkness
Nightmares
Roses
Epilogue
THE END
Epilogue (Evelyn)

Passion

104 10 0
By Uh_Sthetic

Evelyn

I shut my locker and was about to head home when I heard a distinctive voice from somewhere in the empty hall.

"Ev, wait up!"

It was Ethan.

"Hey, you! What's up? Need something?" I asked.

He smiled down at me and said, "Well, actually, I wanted to ask you something."

I cocked my head to the side "Uh, Sure?"

He looked at me for a while and finally mustered up the courage to say, "Do you...want to go to the dance with me? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to, but I just thought..."

I smiled, taking his hands in mine. "Of course, Ethan. I'd love to."

I leaned up and kissed him. His lips were even softer than I'd ever imagined, and he tasted like strawberries. My lips synchronized with his, and I found myself running a hand through his hair, and giggling uncontrollably.

His arms linked around my waist, sending shivers down my spine at the sudden contact. He backed me up to my locker, and a sudden wave of passion washed over me.

I pulled away, panting a bit. "We should probably stop..."

He nodded, letting go.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" I said awkwardly.

He smiled, placing his earbuds in. "Sure."

And with that, he walked away, into the beautiful afternoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
3.3K 405 24
❝ 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 ❞ - @𝟹𝟷𝟺𝙺𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚗 ❝𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍...
132K 2.6K 52
‼️[editing] ‼️ (No Plot Chancing just better writing and some SMALL chances to make the book better) 𝟷# 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚑...
347K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...