Arrow Imagines

Av jashanaa

imagines for our favourite crime fighting unit Mer

Disclaimer & Warnings
Closer ~ Oliver Queen
Like I'm Gonna Lose You ~ Thea Queen
Someone Like You ~ Felicity Smoak
Jealous ~ Oliver Queen
Requests!
Back off ~ Oliver Queen
Closer - 2 ~ Oliver Queen
Well Damn ~ Oliver Queen
Someone Like You - 2 ~ Felicity Smoak
Closer - 3 ~ Oliver Queen
Well Damn - 2 ~ Oliver Queen
Secrets ~ Oliver Queen
Lullaby ~ John Diggle
update
Someone Like You - 3 ~ Felicity Smoak
Regrets ~ Oliver Queen
Into the Out ~ Tommy Merlin
drabbles
"I love you, okay?! That's what's wrong!" ~ Oliver Queen
"I swear to God, if he doesn't stop touching her..." ~ Oliver Queen
"You came all this way, just to give me flowers?" ~ Barry Allen
"What happened?" ~ Rene Ramirez
"Curiosity killed the cat you know" ~ Felicity Smoak
"I love you, okay?! That's what's wrong!" ~ Roy Harper
"Only serial killers and idiots come here after dark..." ~ Oliver Queen
drabbles 2
"no, it's not like that." ~ Oliver Queen
"if you cared about me, you wouldn't do this." ~ Oliver Queen
"Fuck you" ~ Felicity Smoak
"it's over, it's done, just leave it be." ~ Oliver Queen
"you should've said that yesterday" ~ Roy Harper
"don't lie to me" ~ Thea Queen
updateee
"dont say that" ~ Oliver Queen
Bets & Beards ~ Rene Ramirez
Try ~ Oliver Queen
Manipulate & Stipulate ~ Oliver Queen
Whammied ~ Oliver Queen
Not Giving Up ~ Roy Harper
Civil War ~ Team Flarrow (Birthday Special)
Just Stop ~ John Diggle
Count on Me ~ Queens'
Manipulate & Stipulate - 2 ~ Oliver Queen
Gone ~ Team Arrow
"i swear, if you say another word..." ~ Rene Ramirez
Good ~ Roy Harper
Manipulate & Stipulate - 3 ~ Oliver Queen
"why dont you just go" ~ Oliver Queen
Mess You Up ~ Rene Ramirez
Green-Eyed Monster ~ Barry Allen
Fifty Shades of Queen ~ Oliver Queen
"what about us?" ~ Oliver Queen
"stop making empty promises!" ~ Felicity Smoak
Drunken Confessions ~ Oliver Queen
Time is Frozen ~ Oliver Queen/Barry Allen
Manipulate & Stipulate - 4 ~ Oliver Queen
"Why are you here?" ~ Roy Harper
Daddy's Little Turkey ~ Team Flarrow
Mommy's Little Turkey ~ Team Flarrow
Memories Back Then ~ Oliver Queen
"You're daddy's good girl" ~ Rene Ramirez
Good Girl Gone Bad ~ Count Vertigo
Once a Winchester, Always a Winchester ~ Oliver Queen
cheater, cheater ~ John Diggle
"We're all miserable" ~ Thea Queen
Rabid Dog or Wild Dog? ~ Oliver Queen
I Want You ~ Oliver Queen
So Your Favourite Show is Coming to an End...
Prissy Princess ~ Oliver Queen
Sorry ~ Oliver Queen
Jail Bird, Jail Bird ~ Oliver Queen
Hide & Find Love? ~ Roy Harper
Gone - 2 ~ Team Arrow / Adrian Chase
Let it Snow... ~ Oliver Queen
Mr. Mayor ~ Oliver Queen
"Are you okay? You just flung yourself out of the window" ~ Team Arrow
Hope ~ Oliver Queen
Professor ~ Oliver Queen
Just Stop - 2 ~ Team Arrow
Potty Mouth ~ Oliver Queen
Manipulate & Stipulate - 6 ~ Oliver Queen
Falling ~ Oliver Queen
The Gala ~ Oliver Queen

Manipulate & Stipulate - 5 ~ Oliver Queen

1.9K 57 14
Av jashanaa

There's a soft thud and Oliver jumps alert, "There. It just hit. That's gotta be at least 40 stories deep."

Your eyes squint into the distance as you see the glint of metal, quickly you tackle Oliver to the ground and out of the way of a flying shuriken.

"Down!" You whisper-yell, using your body to shield Oliver's as more ninja stars come flying.

You throw your self in the air and flip over Oliver's head to grab his arm and pull him to his feet and hide behind a pillar.

"They're on all sides! Half a dozen at least," You curse mentally as you watch the shadows grow closer, "Ready, babe? Just like old times."

You jump out from behind the pillar and grab the arm of the nearest assassin, you use the element of surprise that you have over him to kick the sword from his hand and flip him over your shoulder and into the hole. More and more assassins flank on the two of you and you try to use their weapons against them, picking them off one by one. It's quiet for a minute and panting your back is pressed against Oliver's as a couple more reveal themselves from the shadows. You survey the empty construction site for a weapon and come up empty until you remember you have the Green Arrow behind you.

Right as the assassins start to lunge you reach behind you and grab an arrow from Oliver's quiver. You quickly strike out using your left arm to spring forward and your right arm to strike the arrow across the killer's chest. Another one comes at you and you jab the arrow into their shoulder and use their shoulder to project yourself onto the other side as another agent comes for you. Quickly you grab a rusty iron rod and slam it across your opponents head just as Oliver knocks out the second to last Malcolm's guys.

You must have miscounted because another guy appears from the shadows and runs at you, your mind races for a defence and the agent swings his sword at you. You swiftly dodge the attack, grab his hand and turn it until the sword pops out from it, just like clockwork you catch the sword in your free hand and are about to plunge it into his heart when Oliver knocks out the last of his assassin's and sees you.

"Y/N, no!" You turn your head to Oliver leaving the assassin an opening to escape and he pulls out a dagger and jabs it in your stomach.

You let out a toe-curling scream as your hands fly protectively to your stomach, and it seems like slow motion when he jumps up and kicks you hard in the chest with his boot, sending you flying to the ground. Oliver is quick to put an arrow in the guy and run over to you, he gingerly brushes your loose hair out of your face and lowers your mask.

"Oliver...behind... you," You grunt out but your warning is too late as a pair of assassins grab either of Oliver's arms and a third draws a sword to decapitate him.

Out of damn near nowhere another figure drops back, and you try to call out for Oliver but you black out.

~

You come to when you hear the sound of tires peeling against the road. Your eyes flutter open and you see Oliver putting pressure on your wound while another man drives the getaway car.

"She's losing too much blood," Oliver tells the other and your eyes dart back and forth between the stranger and him.

The car is zooming down the road at an impeccable speed and the amount of movement combined with your injury makes you groan, and then yell as the figure sharply turns the corner.

"Damnit, John! You're hurting her!" Oliver yells out in frustration as blood pours out of your wound despite his attempts at slowing it.

"Would you like me to slow down for the assassins hot on our tail? No? Didn't think so,"
John snarks as he makes yet another sharp turn, a futile attempt to slow the pursuit of the assassins.

The car shakes with a low thud as one of the hitmen lands on the roof of the car. Immediately, John starts weaving the car through the streets to throw the man off, but he is too well trained and holds on tight. John steadies the car and the man takes this to his advantage and tries to creep into the window while Oliver is preoccupied looking after you.

"Oliver..." John warns looking at the target through the rearview mirror.

"I got it," Oliver moves the hand cupping your face and drives it through the window, not looking as the man's body flies from the car.

You gasp and wheeze as it becomes harder to breathe and you can faintly taste blood rising from the back of your throat and you know what that means.

"John... she's dying. We need to get her to Felicity."

"Felicity won't be able to help. I had some ARGUS agents set up medical equipment in your apartment the minute you told me where you were," John explains as he makes yet another sharp turn.

Oliver nods absentmindedly when he notices your eyes staring up at him, your mouth bobbing open and shut as you struggle to breathe.

"Babe, stay with me..." he murmurs, ducking his head down to place a longlasting kiss on your forehead, staying there as hot tears run down his face, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Second wave. Brace her," John warns Oliver as he makes yet another sharp turn and runs over a wall of assassins.

He ducks and weaves on accident as a ninja star flies through the windshield narrowly missing his head. He pulls a gun out of his side holster and begins shooting down the agents that get too close the car. It's mesmerising to you as your head lulls to the side and your hearing fades out. You can faintly hear Oliver yelling and feel his trembling hands running through your hair.

~

Oliver practically kicks his apartment door down as he rushes over to the couch with your practically limp body in his arms.

"I'm not going to lie to you..." John begins pausing mid-sentence to brief ARGUS of your condition using an earpiece, "This is bad."

You gasp and wheeze for air as the John rushes to the kitchen for ingredients.

"Do you have baking soda?" The

"I- yeah in the fridge, why?"

"To neutralise the acid in the toilet bowl cleaner. I'm gonna need whiskey, pliers, black tea-" John rambles focused as he opens and shuts cabinet doors in the search.

"Tell me what's going on, John," Oliver panics as your gasps and moans get louder and more frequent.

John rushes over with an arm full of ingredients and drops them to the floor as he removes his t-shirt leaving only the undershirt he wore, "Do you want to talk or save your girlfriend?"

John begins dumping the ingredients in a bowl, squeezing the toilet bowl cleaner and immediately reaching for the baking soda. His dance for the concoction only a brief distracting from your cries for help.

"Is she gonna live?" Oliver says barely above a whisper as he sanitizes your wound with the whiskey.

"Oliver," you pant out between cries, trying to catch his wrist in your hand before he can leave, but its no use. He's determined to save you, "Oliver," you breathe out again, tears falling from your eyes, as you subconsciously arch your back in pain.

Oliver warms up the tea and grabs it immediately giving it over to Dig, before turning his attention to you.

"I'm here," He mutters cupping your face with one hand, while John finishes up the antidote for whatever was in your bloodstream.

"If I die-"

Oliver immediately interrupts you, "Y/N you're not going to die. Not here. Not right now. Not like this," You squeeze your eyes shut as another wave of pain washes over you, "Y/N look at me. Breathe. I need you to breathe."

You do as he says and take in a deep shaky breath.

"That's good," he praises and you grab the hand cupping your face when he tries to pull away, forcing him to look at you.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

Oliver begins to respond but is interrupted by John in his bedroom, "Bring her in here!"

You shake your head no, your eyes widening in fear as he leans down to pick you up, "Come on, babe. One, two, three."

You let out an ear piercing scream as Oliver pulls you up and rushes you to the bedroom, the shift in position making your wound twist and stretch. He lays you on the middle of the bed and John sends him to find clean sheets.

"Can you fix her?" Oliver asks rushing down the hall to grab the sheets.

"Not before I make it worse," John grabs the pliers and jabs them into your wound making you let out yet another scream, "Those blades were poisoned, she'll be dead in 20 minutes if I don't pull some serious juju out of my ass."

Oliver can feel his skin crawl as you continue to scream, while Dig uses the pliers to pull out the broken off blade. John grabs his bowl of concoction and pours it over your open room. The mixtures sizzles and bubbles, practically mocking you while you scream out in pain. The pain is shortlived as whatever John poured on you works and you can feel your breath return.

John grabs the sheets and tucks them over your exposed skin, "Not too neat but it'll do until I can be sure the antidote worked and we can use the gauze ARGUS gave us. Tea?"

Oliver reaches for the cup of tea he made and passes it over to John who lets out a long sigh out relief and takes a sip, "Thank you."

Oliver grabs your hand in his, resting his forehead on your interlocked fingers and staying kneeled by your bedside until you're long passed out.

~

When you finally wake up a few days later your entire body is sore and stiff; you're covered simply by one of Oliver's clean button downs. It obvious someone had you bathed because you weren't covered in blood and dirt. Your head is foggy as to what happened, and you're completely unable to move, your body being weighed down by some invisible force.

"Y/N," Oliver is standing across the room with his arms crossed over his chest, "Was I your mission? Is that why we met? Why you brought me Claybourne?"

You close your eyes taking in a deep breath to stop the tears from falling. That's what you were apologising for. He was your mission all those years ago, he was your first failed mission. Before Oliver you were a stellar spy with a perfect track record, agencies everywhere wanted to work with you.

One agency hired you to take down Oliver Queen. When you'd first been given the mission you knew exactly who Queen was, only a damn fool wouldn't. He was the prodigal son of Robert and Moira. Your mission was simply to get him to kill someone and have him sent to prison where your employer would have him killed.

It had to have been the easiest mission you'd ever had, but you failed miserably. Once you had found out about Oliver's fathers book you waited rather than complete your mission right away, you feed him cheese and planned out a future with him.

You fell for him. Hard.

"Yes," you choke out swallowing thickly and quickly bringing up your hand to wipe the tears that betrayed you.

Oliver's face drops and you can see the internal debate going on in his head. He bites his lower lip as a way of hiding his own emotions but you knew him better than that.

Groaning, you use your hands to push yourself up into a sitting position.

"ARGUS trained me when I was a kid. It wasn't supposed to happen, but when your father runs a place like that it's hard not to get sucked it. I did take ballet like I told you when we first me. Nothing I ever said to you was a lie."

Oliver treks slowly across the room and takes a seat on the edge of the bed still thoroughly avoiding your face.

"My dad tried to get me to join the 'good side' but I hated him. He was a murderer that had everyone around him fooled. Little did i know i'd end up just like him. I turned into a merc just to spite him. I kept my trust fund money and used it to help where it could, but for the most part i made my own money through missions," You let out a long sigh as you play with the oversized sleeves of the sweater, "You were my mission. They thought I distract you... make you let your guard down enough that you'd do something stupid."

"They were right."

"No. They were wrong, because i did the thing i promised myself i'd never do. I fell in love with you, Oliver. I distracted myself."

Oliver brushes off your confession, "John briefed me on the League. We are still doing this my way. No killing, you're better than that. You're not your father. You could've killed those men back at the hole but you didn't. You made that choice, because you're not your dad, and screw him for ever making you think otherwise."

Oliver finally stands up to face you.

"Now, I have no reason to trust you. You've lied to me more times than I can count, but I want you with me. I want you on my side to fight this war."

"Why are you so good?" You reach out and tenderly let your fingers ghost against his stubble.

"I'm not."

You shake your head, "You are. There's this light inside you. Behind all of the anger and the pain. I tried to snuff it out in college... I'm so lucky I failed."

~

Interesting development.

I should end this series but i feel like every chapter ends somewhere that i can keep going 😭😭

Scenario of the Chapter:

It's midnight on christmas eve and you run down the stairs to open your presents. You're excited and bubbly but when you get to the tree... it's empty.

WYD?:

a) throwing hands
b) crying
c) going back to sleep
d) other

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1K 18
"I was only falling in love" 50% mine | 50% alittleimagine Discontinued on tumblr.
48.2K 1.8K 52
Ten years has passed since the wedding of Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak, but life is anything but perfect. Book 2 of Bloodlines Series Book 1: Swi...
16K 377 73
After Oliver died during Crisis, it was the last straw for Sara. All of her closest friends and family were now dead. She makes a decision in which s...
88.2K 2K 32
Oliver Queen didn't spend five years on an island alone. He spent five years on an island with Rebecca Carson. She started as a sweet, innocent d...