Atlanta City's Bad Boy: The S...

By BrookeDittmar93

This book can be read as a stand alone, but there are two books wrote prior to this one. Atlanta City's Bad B... More

Chapter 1. Jail.
Chapter 2. Bail
Chapter 3. Cook Out.
Chapter 4. Party.
Chapter 5. Work.
Chapter 6. End Of The Summer Party.
Chapter 7. First Day Senior Year.
Chapter 8. School Project.
Chapter 9. Come On Emmett Give It To Me
Chapter 11. I am an Idiot.
Chapter 12. Kinda Sexy.
Chapter 13. Happy Birthday.
Chapter 14. A deal.
Chapter 15. I'm definitely Whipped.
Chapter 16. Please tell me...
Chapter 17. I Figured It Out.
Chapter 18. Blast From The Past.
Chapter 19. How Do You Feel About Another Baby?
Chapter 20. DNA
Chapter 21. Sing To Me.
Chapter 22. Tracks
Chapter 23. Where It All Began.
Chapter 24. The Result.
Chapter 25. Like Her
Chapter 26. Fight and Drive.
Chapter 27. Phone Call.
Chapter 28. Adorable.
Chapter 29. Cabin.
Chapter 30. I'm Sorry.
Chapter 31. Prank
Chapter 32. Prank 2
Chapter 33. Christmas.
Chapter 34. The Runaway.
Chapter 35. The Truth.
Chapter 36. Getting Home.
Chapter 37. New Kid.
Chapter 38. Free.
Chapter 39. Missing.
Chapter 40. The Twist.
Chapter 41. One More Race.
Epilogue.

Chapter 10. Secrets

1K 36 3
By BrookeDittmar93

Emmett's POV

Two Weeks later.

"Can you play that guitar?" Isabella asks me pointing to the corner of my bedroom.

"I-wh-fuck me." I say and face palm, I didn't put the guitar in the closet last night.

She arches an eyebrow at me then quickly stands up going over to it flipping the amp on and she start's playing the song Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne my jaw drops.

She plays it so well, I don't know any girls who can play guitar.

When she's done she looks up at me and smiles. 

"Well that was hot as fuck." I whisper.

She blushes.

"Your turn?" She asks trying to hand me the guitar.

"Mmm no." I say. "Come on Bell we got to finish this tonight." 

"Come on please." She begs. "Do you got stage fright?"

"No, I do not. I just never told anyone I could play guitar, always seemed sort of personal." I admit.

"Not even for Emma?" She asks confused setting it down.

"Nobody." I tell her. "Except my sibling parent's and grandparent's pretty much." 

I tell her looking up from my journal.

"If your concerned about homework then why you writing in that? What is that thing?" She asks me pointing at it.

"A journal." I tell her.

"You got a diary?" She asks.

I laugh. "A journal." I say sternly. "Been doing it since I was a kid." 

"Oh." She says. "Can I read it?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"You are the nosiest little thing I've ever met." I tell her.

She laughs.

"Play me a song please." She whines.

"If it'll shut you up." I grunt grabbing the guitar. "What you wanna hear?" I ask her.

"What do you usually play?" She asks.

"Country, classic rock all kinds." I say.

"You pick." She whispers.

She kneel's up between my legs her hands on my knee's as she watches me.

I look her in the eyes as I play the song, I watch as her lips part slightly in surprise when I start singing the song.

I sing and play the entire song, I even do the lead to the song and her jaw drops. 

I can't believe I'm doing this, singing a song to this girl that I've known for maybe six weeks, when my life long friends don't even know I play guitar or sing.

When the song is over I set the guitar down and look her in the eyes.

I bend down slowly resting a palm on her cheek, I don't even know what the hell I'm doing. I can't stop what I'm doing because I can't ignore it, the feelings I have for this girl.

She stares at my lips too, She runs a hand slowly up my chest around my neck into my hair, then I smash my lips to hers.

I've wanted to kiss her for so long that the kiss is a lot more heated then what most first kisses would be. 

I run my tongue a long her bottom lip and her lips part, I dart my tongue into her mouth massaging it with her's she's still on the floor kneeling  between my legs. 

I grab onto her waist picking her up and bringing her onto my lap.

Now she's straddling me, kissing me, I run a hand into her hair.

She moans into my mouth and grinds herself against me.

My bedroom door swing's open and it's J.T. 

"Woohoo gettin some." He says and smiles.

"Get the fuck out booger!" I yell at my little brother, which is J.T.'s nickname I gave him because he'd pick his nose all the time.

He quickly shut's the door and I can hear him running down the stairs.

"I should probably go home?" She asks.

I look into her eyes and I can see the guilt that's weighing in them, it makes me feel bad too because I got cheated on and it isn't right or fair.

"Yeah." I say.

I stand up still holding onto her and then place her on her feet.

I grab my keys and wait for her to get her things.

********

After I get back from dropping Isabella off I grab my journal and begin writing in it again.

Dear Me,

I have to wonder if she kissed me back because she likes me, or because she's like Emma. What the hell am I supposed to do if I find out that she is like Emma? How the hell does it make me any better then Xavier? What if Xavier is right for Emma? What if Isabella is right for me? What if she isn't? How the hell am I supposed to know the difference? Clearly I didn't know the difference with Emma. The way I felt about Emma doesn't even come close to my feeling's for Isabella and that I do know for sure. It took no time at all for me to fall for Isabella, I've wanted her from the moment I first laid eyes on her and she's all I've thought about ever sense. If she feels the same way than why does she stay with Ian, guilt? She met him first, once she met me maybe she figures it isn't fair to dump him for me. Maybe she doesn't understand the way I feel about her, should I tell her? I manage to tell her thing's I've never told anyone, I've managed to do thing's with her I refused to do with anybody else but yet I can't admit how I feel about her. I was never the kind of guy to be shy about how I felt, so why can't I just tell her?

Emmett Parker.

I throw my journal down on the floor in frustration.

My phone vibrates I grab it and check the text message.

Isabella: I'm sorry about tonight, that wasn't fair to you or Ian.

I hate that she's apologizing for it, I shouldn't of done it I'm probably confusing her. Hell I'm confusing myself.

Me: Don't blame yourself for it, I initiated it I shouldn't of.

Isabella: Why did you?

Because I wanted too, because I want you. That's what I want to say but I don't.

Me: I don't know.

Isabella: That's a shitty answer.

I'm A shitty person.

Me: Sorry.

Isabella: Do you like me?

Fuck yes, more than you know probably more than you like me.

Me: Yes.

Isabella: I don't understand you Em, what do you want?

You, all of you.

Me: What I can't have.

Isabella: Which is?

Me: You.

Isabella: Maybe we should keep more of a distance from each other.

Maybe we shouldn't, maybe you should just come back over.

Me: Sure if that's what you want.

Isabella: I want to be your friend Emmett, but it isn't fair to Ian what I did.

I regret NOTHING. I don't want to be your friend, I need to be more then that.

Me: As much as I despise him, I won't argue that. It wasn't fair, I won't do it again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 1.3K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
16K 1.3K 34
April has an attitude, but Nico thinks it's pretty sexy. The problem is, she hates his guts. The other problem is, she can't quite get rid of him. If...
1.8M 53.4K 32
Harper Williams has never been one to follow the rules, so it's no surprise she lands herself in a court-ordered delinquent bootcamp for two years tr...