Pray // 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

By Uh_Sthetic

'I'm young and I'm foolish, I make bad decisions I block out the news, turn my back on religion Don't have... More

Dedications
Prologue
Legally Blind
Perturbation
Happier
The Perfect Stranger
Whoever
The Only One
Never Been Better
Friends
The Thrill Of It All
Perfect
Never Looked Back
Still
Linked
His Hood
We'll See About That
Gunshots And Speeding Cars
Personal
Sapphire
With Pleasure
Bad Blood
Forever
A/N: HELP CHOOSE A COVER
COVER 1
COVER 2
Love
A/N:Please Read This
Alone
Touché
Mutual Feelings
Dream Girl
Nice Weather
Sampling The Goods
Passion
Crazy
Fun And Doubt
We Had A Deal
Stiffness And Silence
Thank U, Next
Look Him In The Eyes Again
Anything
Ledge Legend
Up To Something
AUTHOR'S NOTE: AD (AWESOME WRITER!)
Shattered Memories
Revenge
Lucid Dreams
No
Eternal Darkness
Nightmares
Roses
Epilogue
THE END
Epilogue (Evelyn)

So Much Better

145 11 1
By Uh_Sthetic

Evelyn

"I've known you for a while, and I really, really like you..."

"And I love you. I want to be with you and be able to call you mine..."

"So, Evelyn...will you be my girlfriend?"

I sat there, staring at my white walls, rerunning the unforgettable evening through my head.

What would I do now?

Was he worth the tears?

Did I even care anymore?

I couldn't answer any of the questions forming a whirlwind in my mind. I didn't think I ever would.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. My dad never knocks...

I stood up, looking at myself in the mirror. I looked like Frankenstein's daughter. My eyes were red and swollen, my hair looked like a bird's nest, and I couldn't stop sniffling.

I placed my hand on the knob and turned it weakly. I pulled the door open and came face-to-face with Ethan.

He wore a white T-shirt that read 'DNCE', black jeans and a pair of Nike's.

He wore a look of concern on his visage. "Hey, Ev...you okay?"

I sighed and felt more tears coming on. "No. I'm not."

He smiled warily. "Well, what can I do to make my friend smile again?"

I walked over to the bed and sat down. I placed my head in my hands and said, "Nothing, Ethan. There's nothing you can do."

I heard him approach the bed. "Hey, even a broken heart can beat again."

Now's not the time for Lauv lyrics...

"Look at me, Ev." He said, poking my arm.

I scooted away.

"I'm trying my best to be encouraging, and you know that's not my strong suit." He said, pulling my arm.

I gave in and looked up. Into his beautiful eyes.

"He's not worth the tears. He's the stuck-up horse crap, and he's nothing compared to you. You deserve so much better than him, and I hate seeing you like this because of that guy. Please, don't cry Ev. You're an amazing, beautiful person." He said.

I couldn't help but smile at that.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me.

"Ethan, thank you. You deserve much better, too."

And just like that, at 4:25 P.M, Ethan's lips were on mine for the very first time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 307 27
Re-writing/editing It's strange how quickly your life can change. How it can go from happiness and joy all the time to sorrow and dread with a single...
3.3K 268 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
75.5K 1.4K 41
She was the girl who had panic attacks. He was the boy who made her panic attacks excel. Both throw daggers at each other, to say the least, they wer...
4.6K 79 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...